PDA

View Full Version : EH?!

Jessweeee♪
11-30-2007, 01:27 AM
So what have you done recently that wasn't very bright :Oo:

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving vivi_lover666, Ninja361, and I were all at my grandmothers house and vl took my phone and called Death by Moogles pretending to be me!

*I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT GIMME MY PHONE ; ;*

So I talk to him for a little bit, and suddenly I stand up and say OMG I HAVE ICE CREAM IN MY HAND O.O! WHEN DID I GET ICE CREAM???? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN I'M FREAKING HOLDING A BAR OF PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM! Like, totally freaking out because wonderful, delicious ice cream just miraculously popped into my hands!

Apparently my grandmother came in and gave us ice cream while I was on the phone :p

I hope I said thanks, at least :cry:

leader of mortals
11-30-2007, 01:29 AM
Actually I gave you ice cream... it was badger flavored(:eek:)

Griff
11-30-2007, 02:38 AM
I opened this thread thinking it was going to be about Canada, therefore I don't feel so bright right now.

Shlup
11-30-2007, 03:19 AM
First thing that came to mind was a story I heard at work today:

One of my work friends has a fake tooth right up in front, and it got infected so the dentist took it out. He currently has a temporary just kinda pushed up in there.

Yesterday he was talking to his class and it totally flew out and hit a kid. Hilarous.

demondude
11-30-2007, 05:38 PM
Wrote my English essay in a maths book.

Lynx
11-30-2007, 06:47 PM
well lately i havent done anything stupid surpriseingly. but in a few days im going snowboarding and im going to do a backflip off a jump for the first time so we'll see whether or not that is soemthign stupid of me to have done or not.