PDA

View Full Version : Strategies in general

[M] D'Anna
11-30-2007, 12:37 PM
I posted this at the other forum, so I'll post it here too.

Okay, let's brainstorm a little. Since we're so few, we obviously have to be clever.

Again, since we're so few, we're totally not the only ones with killing abilities in this game. Either there is a second group of Mafia or there's a serial killer. I'd say a second Mafia group is more likely. They're still our enemies, so we need to figure out how to wipe em out.

Since I'm pretty sure there's no Serial Killer, I will at some point in the game try to impersonate an FBI Agent, they're the only ones who can investigate and get a serial killer result. I will only use that strategy to ticket my way out of a lynch, obviously this will only give me one other day since the cop will be investigating me, but that gives me enough time to recruit another werewolf with my power that night. I'm royally buttfucked if there's a serial killer and FBI Agent in this game, though. xD It's a risk I'm willing to take if I'm about to get lynched.

About voting, let's not initiate voting this round, let's not bandwagon either if one of us seems to be getting a lot of votes, going along with a vote can be pretty suspicious. Classic Mafia mistake, Psychotic will figure you out immediately. And if there's one thing we do not want, it's to be killed by Psychotic.

note: the last line was written before I knew Psy was werewolf. :laugh:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Charmander is jumpy. A little questioning of his integrity and he might lose it.

Common Tells - MafiaWiki (http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Common_Tells)

Common Tells~ ^_^

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Allright, here is the plan.

Kadabra, don't jump out and expose yourself as an FBI. If you get in a pinch, I'll do that.

That way we can drag out the real Cop and take him.
Better to make full use of your ability.

Meowth, WHY OH WHY DID YOU USE MY NAME! You should have said exactly what you did without mentioning any of us.

Just mentioning a name of someone can draw attention to that person, regardless of how you word it.

From here on out, only mention one of our names if it is necessary.

[M] D'Anna
12-01-2007, 12:02 AM
You're jumping out as an FBI agent if I get in a pinch? How will that be of any help? As an FBI agent you can't clear me. If I get in a pinch the only one who can try to clear me is myself. If you try to save me, and they end up killing me, then they're going to kill you next. By exposing myself, I'll most likely win one more night, giving me time to use my power before I die. and if we're lucky the cop will come out on the next day too. :) as well as you all will get a new werewolf in the group. swell! :)

I'll wait a bit by dropping the information as whoever gets lynched today will be a very random choice. wouldn't want to stick my head too far out.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-01-2007, 04:47 AM
As I said before, you simply can't pretend to be an FBI Agent unless two killings are happening at night. Now, with there being just three of us, it wouldn't surprise me if there was another faction of mafia. We must be quick to blame additional killings on the SK, to make the other mafia blind to our presence.

I'm pretty sure if there are two deaths, that's who it'll be rather than a Serial Killer or a Vigilante due to our low numbers. As soon as we find one of them out, convert the fucker and have him tell us who all of his pals are.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-01-2007, 07:30 AM
Depending on how you play it though, it could work out better, especially with the CW fix.

And as an FBI agent, I could say you were already inspected, and found innocent. Though it will only work well if we have a good Idea at one of the other factions as well, so I can also come out and say that he turned up guilty in an earlier investigation.

Its just that it seems more suspicious if you defend yourself with that title then if someone else were to do it.

[M] D'Anna
12-01-2007, 12:47 PM
FBI Agent can only get results on serial killer, he won't find regular mafia, or werewolves in this case. You could say you're a cop, but there's definitely a cop role in this game, and I don't want us two linking us together. If one of us go down, then the other is shortly following.

and yes, if it turns out we're the only pro-mafia faction after tonight then I won't step out as FBI Agent. I won't do it until I know I'm in trouble, which is what an FBI agent would do.

I'm pretty sure there's two mafia groups and no serial killer, which is why it's nice to make it sound like there is one.