PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

Pages : 1 [2]

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 10:56 PM
Two people both claiming to be things? 0.o

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky scum. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open know. Kadabra is a werewolf, not a hunter.

Are you forgetting that you accused me before the first night, meaning you couldn't have investigated me at that point?

I'm sorry, but I'm not the liar here.

Well... that would actually explain why he chose you. Because he had a suspicion beforehand.

This got very confusing in a hurry >.<

[M] Mom – Host
Slowpoke

To Kadabra:

So I guess I was wrong about saying I was a lucky cop. It's not that I'm a lucky cop, it's that I'm a smart cop who investigated the person who made mistakes and revealed his mafianess by bieng so tied together with butterfree. You made a mistake to be so together with butterfree and lie so much. and on top of that a cop to investigate you. Seriously, I knew you were a Mafia before investigating you, and after investigating you. and it's driving me nuts that aren't dead yet, because you're standing right in front of me with lying like what? 20 times now? seriously, there is no way out for Kadabra except proving that I am a "vampire" and getting me lynched instead. I have no reason to kill him if I weren't a cop and knew he was a werewolf.

who else would go 100%sure and promise to be lynched if the other isn't what he says he is?
-Only a cop is capable of that.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Psyduck

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky scum. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open know. Kadabra is a werewolf, not a hunter.

Are you forgetting that you accused me before the first night, meaning you couldn't have investigated me at that point?

he's got you there

of all the times to reveal that you are a cop.. that was not a good one :p.. prob did the opposite of what you wanted.. the townies dont believe you anymore now a (supposed) mafia member caught you on a lie.. that will do no good to your claim..

i see that im not the only newbie :D

*uses water gun to douse the angry pokemon.. however it turns out as a trickle*

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Slowpoke

he's got you there

of all the times to reveal that you are a cop.. that was not a good one :p.. prob did the opposite of what you wanted.. the townies dont believe you anymore now a (supposed) mafia member caught you on a lie.. that will do no good to your claim..

i see that im not the only newbie :D

*uses water gun to douse the angry pokemon.. however it turns out as a trickle*

The town doesn't believe me? well then, town, do me a favor and read the last couple posts in this thread please.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 11:06 PM
The town doesn't believe me? well then, town, do me a favor and read the last couple posts in this thread please.

I think you are both lying... if that makes you feel any better

[M] Dee
12-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Eevee

After looking through roles... Cops can only see whether someone is citizen or mafia, not whether they are a werewolf. So... how can you be sure he's a werewolf, if according to this cops can only tell whether someone is mafia or not?

Unless I've misunderstood this. :p Or there's not both mafia and werewolves. *shrug*

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Psyduck

i think there are only wherewolves..

however i shall join you in shrugging *shrugs*

Psyduck! Psyayay!! Duck!

just had to get that out of my system :)

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Slowpoke

Mafia (also known as Werewolf or Vampire)

-I got that from the Mafia wiki. Also the wiki talks about mafia talking to eachother during night and such...Which is also another reason I assumed there were more werewolves.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Mafia (also known as Werewolf or Vampire)

-I got that from the Mafia wiki.

*starts the slow clap*

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Kadabra

It's not that I'm a lucky cop, it's that I'm a smart cop who investigated the person who made mistakes and revealed his mafianess by bieng so tied together with butterfree. You made a mistake to be so together with butterfree and lie so much.

First of all, I'm tied together with Butterfree? We haven't done anything to link us together. You sure have the guts to throw out the word lie hundreds of times. I have no idea how many times you've called me a liar in this thread.

I have no reason to kill him if I weren't a cop and knew he was a werewolf.

Why did you accuse me on Day 1 then? When you hadn't even investigated me yet. :rolleyes2

who else would go 100%sure and promise to be lynched if the other isn't what he says he is?

No, a liar can easily do that too. :p

If for some reason you shouldn't turn out a Mafia, then I don't mind the citizen lynching me either, because I'm pretty damn sure you are one! Why else would you attack me so furiously for no reason when you hadn't even "investigated" me yet?

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Slowpoke

It's not that I'm a lucky cop, it's that I'm a smart cop who investigated the person who made mistakes and revealed his mafianess by bieng so tied together with butterfree. You made a mistake to be so together with butterfree and lie so much.

First of all, I'm tied together with Butterfree? We haven't done anything to link us together. You sure have the guts to throw out the word lie hundreds of times. I have no idea how many times you've called me a liar in this thread.

I have no reason to kill him if I weren't a cop and knew he was a werewolf.

Why did you accuse me on Day 1 then? When you hadn't even investigated me yet. :rolleyes2

No, a liar can easily do that too. :p

If for some reason you shouldn't turn out a Mafia, then I don't mind the citizen lynching me either, because I'm pretty damn sure you are one! Why else would you attack me so furiously for no reason when you hadn't even "investigated" me yet?

I simply suggested your suspiscions in day 1 so that if I investigate you and were right, I could convince people that you were a werewolf with the seed I had already planted without having to reveal my identity. but so far the towns mistrust in me has got me out in the open. but as long as I can get you killed, I'm confident I can find someone else I have strong suspicions for. and also if your killed, the proof of your werewolf bieng might help me have a town that trusts me.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Why else would you attack me so furiously for no reason when you hadn't even "investigated" me yet?
Beacause he is the lyncher and you are the lynchee

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Slowpoke

Why else would you attack me so furiously for no reason when you hadn't even "investigated" me yet?
Beacause he is the lyncher and you are the lynchee

well that...and because I was trying to make it possible, after investigating Kadabra, I could prove his guilt without having to reveal myself.

that's another reason I attacked you so furiously as well. A cop's goal in the beginning is to get mafia lynched without having to reveal himself just yet.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Psyduck

maybe we should just ask for a list of jobs used.. i mean that isnt against the rules.. it should be in the rulezz.. i mean there could be a chinese food guy for all we know

so which jobs are used administrators?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 11:32 PM
My opinion on this.

I believe one of them is telling the truth.

At the moment I'm leaning toward Slowpoke... Because according to the Mafia Wiki, the mafia may also be called Werewolves. If this is true then Kadabra's role would be ficticious. One problem, how do we know Del and Mirel didn't make their own rules and branch off?

We don't.

We have to Lynch one, because one of them is lying. At the moment I vote we lynch Kadabra. Because if we lynch him and he is mafia then we know that we have our cop, who he is, and we're Good. If we find out Mafia isn't scum, we know exactly who to lynch next.

Why trust Slowpoke right now? Cop is important, if he's telling the truth and we lynch him, we may as well have shot ourselves in the foot.

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 11:33 PM
Kadabra

I know what a cop does. You attacked me furiously before you investigated me. That's my point.

And what? you're admitting to being the Lyncher? Then that really settles it. You'll be one of the winners of the game if I'm lynched before you die, so then it's really in everyone's best interest to not lynch me today.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Psyduck

My opinion on this.

I believe one of them is telling the truth.

At the moment I'm leaning toward Slowpoke... Because according to the Mafia Wiki, the mafia may also be called Werewolves. If this is true then Kadabra's role would be ficticious. One problem, how do we know Del and Mirel didn't make their own rules and branch off?

We don't.

We have to Lynch one, because one of them is lying. At the moment I vote we lynch Kadabra. Because if we lynch him and he is mafia then we know that we have our cop, who he is, and we're Good. If we find out Mafia isn't scum, we know exactly who to lynch next.

Why trust Slowpoke right now? Cop is important, if he's telling the truth and we lynch him, we may as well have shot ourselves in the foot.

youd still have me..

PSYDUCK TO THE RESQUE

*trips over his own tail*

Psyayay!! *rubs tail*

[M] Dee
12-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Eevee

Back Up Cops can only investigate once though, according to the Mafia Wiki.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Back Up Cops can only investigate once though, according to the Mafia Wiki.
Which is why I'd prefer to be safe instead of sorry.

But this is a personal opinion. And hell maybe you guys can sway it.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Slowpoke

I know what a cop does. You attacked me furiously before you investigated me. That's my point.

And what? you're admitting to being the Lyncher? Then that really settles it. You'll be one of the winners of the game if I'm lynched before you die, so then it's really in everyone's best interest to not lynch me today.

I attacked you before I investigated you because that attack, was to hopefully be able to lynch you without revealing that I'm a cop. If I had suspicion before, and had gone along with that the Mafia would have no reason to believe I'm a cop I would be able to investigate at night while safe.

The whole point of not bieng found out as a cop is, so that you can have more safe nights, which are very needed because alot of times cops just investigate citizens. but I think I got a mafia and not citizien, because you slipped up in the beginning, on top of us getting lucky with butterfree.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 11:42 PM

I attacked you before I investigated you because that attack, was to hopefully be able to lynch you without revealing that I'm a cop. If I had suspicion before, and had gone along with that the Mafia would have no reason to believe I'm a cop I would be able to investigate at night while safe.

The whole point of not bieng found out as a cop is, so that you can have more safe nights, which are very needed because alot of times cops just investigate citizens. but I think I got a mafia and not citizien, because you slipped up in the beginning, on top of us getting lucky with butterfree.

There is no way a cop would show himself

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Kadabra

If Slowpoke is off the table:

How about we lynch someone unactive, and then the REAL cop investigates Slowpoke tonight?

I really don't want to let Slowpoke get away with all of this. That would be very annoying.

How about Bulbasaur? he hasn't even posted yet. :p Or if you guys are not keen on bumping off inactives, then we could always go for the mysterious bandwagoner Squirtle, who seemed to have little reason to jump on Slowpoke's accusations yesterday.

Yes, I'm willing to go that far because I told you all my role, I told you the truth, and I don't want Slowpoke to get away with killing me off for no reason.

edit:

Stop repeating yourself, it's getting annoying. You had no reasons to attack me on Day 1, I have told you this and why several times already. I did not "slip up" in the beginning. You're making this stuff up.

[M] Eizen
12-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Togepi

Slowpoke vs. Kadabra

Who will win?!

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Slowpoke

There is no way a cop would show himself

please consider I am in extreme jeopardy of bieng lynched.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 11:47 PM

How about we lynch someone unactive, and then the REAL cop investigates Slowpoke tonight?

I really don't want to let Slowpoke get away with all of this. That would be very annoying.

How about Bulbasaur? he hasn't even posted yet. :p Or if you guys are not keen on bumping off inactives, then we could always go for the mysterious bandwagoner Squirtle, who seemed to have little reason to jump on Slowpoke's accusations yesterday.

Yes, I'm willing to go that far because I told you all my role, I told you the truth, and I don't want Slowpoke to get away with killing me off for no reason.

If he dies after you are lynched isn't that not getting away with it?

Anyway. This is an interesting idea. But how do we know the real cop from a mafia member trying to get the real cop killed?

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Kadabra

Yeah, Slowpoke will definitely get himself good and lynched tomorrow, but it's still annoying to let him get me first. I don't get why people trust him really. Is it because he posts a lot and keeps pulling stuff out of his ass? I should try that tactic in the next game. :rolleyes:

And that's a problem indeed, as we have already witnessed, any fool can claim to be the cop.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Slowpoke

Yeah, Slowpoke will definitely get himself good and lynched tomorrow, but it's still annoying to let him get me first. I don't get why people trust him really. Is it because he posts a lot and keeps pulling stuff out of his ass? I should try that tactic in the next game. :rolleyes:

And that's a problem indeed, as we have already witnessed, any fool can claim to be the cop.

but only a legendary fool can claim to be a hunter. :p
If anything was pulled out of an ass, it's the hunter claim.
and also your obscure inactivity retrace idea?

Makes no sense to kill inactive players when we have some1 as likely to be a werewolf as you.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Sorry Kadabra, but I have to make this vote, just to make sure I don't accidentally vote against our cop.

Vote: Kadabra.

If you aren't Mafia, you can be sure you'll be avenged. If you are Mafia well then hurray :P

[M] Adama
12-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Clefairy

I say we lynch Kadabra! He proves to be more suspicious and has little to no explanation for any of his claims. Mafia can only lie. Slowpoke could be deceiving us, but if Kadabra IS a member of the town, we know that Slowpoke is lying and can kill him the next day. On the other hand, we benefit more if Slowpoke is the really the cop, and I'm sure the doctor(I think it's Vulpix) will save him.

So my vote will stay. Vote: Kadabra

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Kadabra

If anything was pulled out of an ass, it's the hunter claim.
and also your obscure inactivity retrace idea?

Makes no sense to kill inactive players when we have some1 as likely to be a werewolf as you.

Believe me, killing someone inactive is not what I want the most right now. :)

It was merely a suggestion if killing you was off the table.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Wow, this certainly puts a spin on things.

Now we have two people both roleclaiming at the same time. Kadabra claims to be a hunter, who hunts the serial killer. If that's true, it would make sense on why he's talking about a serial killer all the time and it would also put Slowpoke back as being suspicious. I'm not sure how much I believe that the serial killer is called werewolf, though, but that did seem to be a lot of people's first instincts in the thread. And Del and Miriel did say that they made up at least <s>two</s> sorry, I looked again and it was one roles. Slowpoke claims to be the cop, and that would also cast aside a lot of my suspicions toward him if it's true, like why he's so adamantly going after Kadabra.

As a result, I'm just unsure about both of them now. But, I decided I'm not going after Kadabra today, because of this.

Kadabra, what is the role of a serial killer? I really wish there were one list assembled that we can look at to strategize from, instead of having all roles and any made up roles be possible.

The Serial Killer can kill someone each night, he basically functions as a Mafia, except he's all on his own. I'm not sure if he'll appear guilty on cop investigations. Does he, Miriel? In case he doesn't, it might be hell figuring out who he is. It would make sense for a Serial Killer to try and stay low and not catch too much attention.

Now, I still have a feeling both Psyduck & Geodude are innocents. I see my suggestion of Bulbasaur, who still hasn't posted, caught on, so I'm going to change my vote now. No point in wasting my vote like that. This is pretty much a battle between Geodude and Psyduck. I don't think either of them are very suspicious, but I don't think Psyduck is lying. And since he revealed himself as a back up cop now, then the mafia will surely want to kill him in the night, right? Maybe Psyduck is someone to go after tomorrow. This day will be pretty random no matter what, so here we go.

Vote: Geodude

I also have a feeling that Vulpix is a citizen, there's just something about how he posts that gives off a citizen vibe. of course, I can be horribly wrong about this one. xD

Lying? wanting to kill innocent people? protecting and backing up Psyduck... constantly changing votes to kill anyone that is not suspected for bieng a Mafia member.

Slowpoke made this post before Day 2 started, so he wouldn't have been sure that Kadabra is mafia yet if he is the cop. It still seems like he's jumping on him fairly aggressively and certainly though. That's not enough for me to vote for Slowpoke either, because I don't want to completely believe Kadabra as well.

As a result, I'm not going to vote for either Slowpoke or Kadabra, and here's what I urge. In the last mafia game, there were two cops. I think there's a fairly good chance that there is another cop or at least a secondary cop role like tracker. I think that Kadabra should be investigated tonight to confirm whether or not Slowpoke is on the right track.

If Kadabra turns out to be mafia, we lynch him the next day. If Kadabra turns out to be innocent, we lynch Slowpoke. There is of course always the possibility that Slowpoke is the lyncher role and Kadabra is the lynchee like Charmander suggested, but I don't think Slowpoke would claim he's the cop if he is the lyncher.

At least this way we'll not be making a grave mistake. The only qualms I have about my plan is that this would require the cop, tracker, or any other role to reveal themselves, which would give the mafia more ideas about who to kill. I don't know what to make of that, but maybe the doctors can protect them, then. I assume there's more than one doctor, too. I realize there's the chance that someone can untruthfully claim to be a cop, but this would only give us more ammunition and a whole number of people to lynch once we figure it out. I just don't want to take risks with either of them right now. I think both of them are into the game enough and have made intelligent enough posts that losing them as a citizen would be a loss to the community.

As for my vote, Sandshrew explained himself and this makes me less suspicious of him than before. I can't decide what exactly Charmander is, and I think he's a little misguided, but I think he is trying. This leaves Jigglypuff and Squirtle. Jigglypuff has been fairly inactive and voted for Kadabra this round. Squirtle voted for Clefairy and hasn't been explaining himself. I think Jigglypuff had more reason to go after Kadabra than Squirtle to go for Clefairy. I'm going to give Jigglypuff the benefit of the doubt and assume that he voted for Kadabra for reasons that other people stated before instead of just jumping the bandwagon or randomly voting.

Squirtle voted for Clefairy simply because Clefairy seems too innocent. He also voted for others yesterday for unexplained reasons. That's why I think I'm going to have to vote for Squirtle this round.

Vote: Squirtle

Truly sorry if I'm wrong, my turtle friend, but you must admit that you brought this upon yourself from your actions. I just don't see a better course of action to take right now.

I'll end this post with the votes and tally.

Slowpoke: Kadabra
Clefairy: Kadabra
Psyduck: Kadabra
Kadabra: Slowpoke
Sandshrew: Kadabra
Charmander: Kadabra
Jigglypuff: Kadabra
Squirtle: Clefairy
Oddish: Psyduck
Charmander: Unvote Kadabra, Vote Squirtle
Snorlax: Charmander
Charmander: Unvote Squirtle, Vote Slowpoke
Charmander: Unvote Slowpoke, Vote Squirtle
Vulpix: Squirtle

Kadabra: 5 - Slowpoke, Clefairy, Psyduck, Sandshrew, Jigglypuff
Slowpoke: 1 - Kadabra
Clefairy: 1 - Squirtle
Psyduck: 1 - Oddish
Charmander: 1 - Snorlax
Squirtle: 2 - Charmander, Vulpix

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Slowpoke

Slowpoke made this post before Day 2 started, so he wouldn't have been sure that Kadabra is mafia yet if he is the cop. It still seems like he's jumping on him fairly aggressively and certainly though. That's not enough for me to vote for Slowpoke either, because I don't want to completely believe Kadabra as well.

I already suggested lynching me if Kadabra is innocent.

Also, the reason I had made suspiscions of him before investigating him was I wanted to try and eliminate a mafia member without having to reveal my role and I thought already having had the same person suggested would make the werewolf think I wasn't a cop.

and I obviously do want to take the "risk" because if you look at it from my angle. It is not a risk, but simlply the lynching of a werewolf. The only risk I actually fear right now is <strike>that the doctor not protect me at night because he doesn't believe me</strike> or that you guys decide to lynch me.

actually nevermind, Kadabra would be revealed as a werewolf. but doctor listen, if Kadabra is killed I still fear there is a 3rd werewolf out there.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 12:12 AM
Snorlax

Slowpoke If you are a cop, you clould be either a paranoid cop or an insane cop. It is too early to reveal that you are a cop, and you should not attack the first person you investigate. Now, here is the list of all day 2 votes up until now in order.

Hypno Vote: Slowpoke
Hypno Unvote: Slowpoke
Hypno Vote: Snorlax
Clefairy Vote: Kadabra
Psyduck Vote: Kadabra
Kadabra Vote: Slowpoke
Sandshrew Current Vote: Kadabra
Charmander Vote: Kadabra
Jigglypuff Vote: Kadabra
Squirtle Vote: Clefairy
Oddish Vote:Psyduck
Charmander Unvote: Kadabra
Charmander Vote: Squirtle
Snorlax Vote: Charmander
Charmander Unvote: Squirtle
Charmander Vote: Slowpoke
Charmander Unvote: slowpoke
Charmander Vote: squirtle
Sandshrew Vote: Kadabra.
Vulpix Vote: Squirtle

I am suspicious about both Charmander and Squirtle, both of whom are randomly switching votes around a lot. As there is no support to lynch charmander, I am going to
Unvote: Charmander

That makes the tally now
Slowpoke: 1 - Kadabra
Squirtle: 3 - Charmander, Vulpix, Snorlax

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-03-2007, 12:13 AM
I already suggested lynching me if Kadabra is innocent. I know, and that does make me less suspicious of you, but from my perspective it doesn't hurt to wait one more day for a second cop to investigate Kadabra. If Kadabra is a mafia member, he'll either die today or he'll die tomorrow. If he isn't a mafia member, he'll die today and you'll die tomorrow, but we'll have killed an innocent person.

Also, the reason I had made suspiscions of him before investigating him was I wanted to try and eliminate a mafia member without having to reveal my role and I thought already having had the same person suggested would make the werewolf think I wasn't a cop. You don't reveal your role simply by investigating him. You can investigate him and still keep your role secret. I'm a bit confused on this.

Sorry if I'm trying to take this too slowly, I just don't feel comfortable with this whole argument and all the roleclaiming, and I want to be sure.

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Kadabra

Okay, I have to go to bed now, and when I wake up Day 2 will be over, so I gotta finish up this now. It seems like Squirtle has the most votes now, so the obvious decision for me now is to vote for Squirtle. That's because I know I'm innocent, and because Squirtle has behaved suspiciously when bandwagoning on Slowpoke's baseless accusations on Day 1 (before he investigated, which he actually didn't do because he's not a cop)

So please, everyone who have not yet voted, read this post:

Everyone, read this:

Ok, you guys have left me no choice but to reveal my role, which isn't a big deal, my role is pretty much over now anyway. But I really would've preferred to keep it a secret because it gives the Mafia a higher chance to find a doctor or a cop. My role is Hunter.

A Hunter is a person who can investigate people at night and determine if that person is a serial killer or not. In this case, the serial killer is called Werewolf. That's why I planted some seeds in the beginning of the game that there might be a serial killer in this game, just so you, citizens, would be more aware. Here's my post on Day 1. This was before the serial killer died:

I don't take any of this too seriously, and I don't think anyone else should either. I don't think Del and I need to "defend" anything cause for serious, guys. This round is gonna last like a few days at most. It's just for fun. And like we've said, we're gonna give it a shot, see how it works out, try and have some fun.

Take notice of the bolded out part. This round will only last a few days? How do you make a game with 22 players last only a few days? If people die rapidly, then surely the game will be over pretty quick, right? Which is why I think there might be some kind of serial killer in this game. So we should definitely be alert of that. If there is a serial killer in addition to mafia then two citizens will die each night. Sure, the doctor will have a higher chance of protecting someone, but it still means we have to be more clever during days. But I could be wrong, maybe Miriel has a pretty loose definition of the word "few". I guess we'll find out once the first night is over.

So that's why I focused on the word serial killer rather than another mafia faction... I see it has confused a few people and caused people to think I was a liar. Obviously my little plan of tipping you off backfired right into my face.

This is also the reason why nobody died tonight. The serial killer died, and the other mafia group attacked someone who got protected. There's only two factions in this game now that the serial killer died. Lucky for us.

Of course, this means my role is pretty much useless from now on, but at least it means I'm not a bad guy.

Now please believe me on this, Slowpoke IS a member of the Mafia, the REAL mafia, and there are not any other werewolves in this game. Don't let him manipulate you, don't go with the flow. He doesn't have any evidence, yet he claims in every direction he can think of.

That's why I've been acting a bit strange, because I actually have been hiding something, you guys were right about that. However, what I was hiding was harmless to the citizens.

Lynch Slowpoke today, investigate me tonight if that's what it takes for you to believe me.

edit: That's why I was adamant about the vampires, Eevee, because I know there's not any more werewolves... Maybe they're called something else than vampires though. Maybe just Mafia.

I have come clean, that is my role. Please believe me.

Good night everyone! :choc2:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 12:18 AM
an insane cop.
omg thats true... they could both be telling the truth. Good job.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Slowpoke

that makes no sense? so I'm supposed to investigate kadabra again?

wtf.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 12:23 AM
you could be an insane cop... where you arent told you are but you always come to the wrong conclusion. The real cop could be an inactive.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Snorlax

No you need to investigate somebody else and see what awnser you get. A paranoid cop will always get a mafia awnser, and the insane cop will always get the wrong awnser. Investigate me tonight and see what you get. I don't want to reveal anything, but

I am Pro Town.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-03-2007, 12:31 AM
I mean for any other cops or tracker, watcher, and whatever other investigative roles to investigate Kadabra tonight, assuming that there are any. The reason I think this is because in the last mafia game there were two cops.

No, Slowpoke, don't investigate Kadabra again if you already investigated him. An insane cop means what whenever the person investigates someone, the results turn out to be the opposite. The person does not know that they're insane. It's hard to tell if you're the insane cop by investigating anyone else, because they could be lying. I think the only way to know for sure if you're an insane cop is to investigate yourself.

Edit: I really hate how this is playing out, though. There's way too many uncertainties right now, but I think I will stick with my vote. If Squirtle is actually a citizen, he still would be randomly voting without backup and that may hurt us in the long run. Then again, Psyduck has been doing some of the same, and I think he's a citizen. I could be wrong about both of them. I really don't know. The second day is almost as bad as the first, honestly. I'm conflicted, but I'm just going to stick with it.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-03-2007, 12:33 AM
Psyduck

this is wrong.. there is no insane cop.. no paranoid cop.. do you really think they would put in that many roles.. if that was true then everyone would have a role.. i dont even believe there are vampires or anything else.. they only use basic roles.. bad guy, cop, docter, back up cop, survivor, etc

but no one is insane paranoid..

either kadabra or slowpoke is telling the truth.. and im more inclined to lynch kadabra because we can lose a hunter.. but we cant lose a cop.. if kadabra speaks the truth then we lynch slowpoke.. if we lynch kadabra and slowpoke gets killed.. then we know he spoke the truth..

either way you set it.. we win..

so stop this paranoid stuff.. no matter how you look at it now.. we have to lynch kadabra.. because its slowpoke or kadabra now.. there is no alternative.. one of them is lying.. so one of them is mafia.. either one or both of them has to go.. if slowpoke lied and is a mafia.. then we kill him anyway.. but if he is a cop.. can we really take that chance?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 12:33 AM
I think the only way to know for sure if you're an insane cop is to investigate yourself.
1. Great idea
2. Can he do that

this is wrong.. there is no insane cop.. no paranoid cop.. do you really think they would put in that many roles.. if that was true then everyone would have a role.. i dont even believe there are vampires or anything else.. they only use basic roles.. bad guy, cop, docter, back up cop, survivor, etc

but no one is insane paranoid..

either kadabra or slowpoke is telling the truth.. and im more inclined to lynch kadabra because we can lose a hunter.. but we cant lose a cop.. if kadabra speaks the truth then we lynch slowpoke.. if we lynch kadabra and slowpoke gets killed.. then we know he spoke the truth..

either way you set it.. we win..

so stop this paranoid stuff.. no matter how you look at it now.. we have to lynch kadabra.. because its slowpoke or kadabra now.. there is no alternative.. one of them is lying.. so one of them is mafia.. either one or both of them has to go.. if slowpoke lied and is a mafia.. then we kill him anyway.. but if he is a cop.. can we really take that chance?

look at this thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/111067-mafia-sign-up-questions-thread-recruting-now.html

it is said at the beginning of the discussion thread these are the roles

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Slowpoke

I think the only way to know for sure if you're an insane cop is to investigate yourself.
1. Great idea
2. Can he do that

What if Del Miriel tells me I can't investigate myself?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Good point. Can he investigate himself, Del or Miriel?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 12:38 AM
1. Great idea
2. Can he do that

What if Del Miriel tells me I can't investigate myself?

who knows

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Slowpoke

Good point. Can he investigate himself, Del or Miriel?

Ill pm them

Del Murder
12-03-2007, 12:40 AM
The pokemon continued their arguments from where they left off. Psyduck was getting a headache from all this and sat down to rest on a stump. Diglett, trickster that he is, decided to dig a hole and pop out right beside Psyduck and surprise him. As he was digging he must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, because he ended up in the middle of a street. Before he could react a semi truck ran over him and he died.

Diglett's oh so special role was Mole. And he was played by the great Del Murder.

Trying to see if you guys would cheat, but no one did. Good job everyone.

Please continue.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 12:40 AM
miriel is looking at this thread now (I looked at profile)

The pokemon continued their arguments from where they left off. Psyduck was getting a headache from all this and sat down to rest on a stump. Diglett, trickster that he is, decided to dig a hole and pop out right beside Psyduck and surprise him. As he was digging he must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, because he ended up in the middle of a street. Before he could react a semi truck ran over him and he died.

Diglett's oh so special role was Mole. And he was played by the great Del Murder.

Please continue.

oooooooooooo

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 12:44 AM
Slowpoke

Please continue.

Maybe Psyduck's vote doesn't count because he has a headache and left. 0.0

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 12:44 AM
Snorlax

Psyduck, 22 people is actually a lot of people for a single game, so having somethng like an insane cop is possible. And if Slowpoke is Paranoid or Insane, then they are both telling the truth to what they know. I know for a fact the following roles are unknown to the person

Thinks they are regular Townies
Lynchee
Miller

Thinks they are regular cops
Naive Cop
Insane Cop
Paranoid Cop

Thinks they are regular doctors
Weak Doctor
Naive Dotor

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Psyduck

Please continue.

Maybe Psyduck's vote doesn't count because he has a headache and left. 0.0

ooww.. so thats why you pm me...

Psyayay!!... diglett.. you poor pokemon..

is there a doctor in the room? (sry for the pun :p)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Thinks they are regular Townies
Lynchee
Miller
uh oh... I think I am a regular townie:eek: WHAT AM I!!!:p

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
Beloved Princess - Pro-Town - If she dies, the next day will be her funeral and there won't be a lynch that day.
Politician - Pro-Town - Can buy someone's vote each day.
Roleblocker - Pro-Town - Blocks night activities of the targeted person,
Miller - Pro-Town - Turns out Mafia on cop investigations, but isn't actually Mafia
Bulletproof - Pro-Town - Can't be killed at night
Hider - Pro-Town - Can hide behind people at night. If he's targeted by a mafia while hiding, he won't die. But if the person he's hiding behind is targeted, they'll both die.
Reviver - Pro-Town - Can revive someone once during the game.
Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Can choose someone to protect, if that person is attacked, the bodyguard will sacrifice himself to save that person.
Elite Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Same as Bodyguard except the Elite Bodyguard manages to kill the Mafia before dying himself.
Faith Healer - Pro-Town - 50% chance to protect someone. Can't protect themself.
Commuter - Pro-Town - Can choose to be immune at night, but this ability can't be used two nights in a row.
Naive Doctor - Pro-Town - Doctor without powers, the doctor himself won't know that he doesn't have any powers.
Weak Doctor - Pro-Town - Functions as a regular doctor except he dies if he protects a mafia.
Paranoid Doctor - Pro-Town - Protects and roleblocks target
Insane Cop - Pro-Town - Always gets wrong result. Mafia will turn out innocent and innocents will turn out Mafia.
Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.
Back up Doctor - Pro-Town - If all docs die, the back up doc will continue protecting for one night only.
Watcher - Pro-Town - Selects a target to watch, the watcher can then see if that person targets other people that night. Basically, they'll figure out if a person has a night activity.
Gunsmith - Pro-Town - Can see if someone has a gun once every night. Both mafia and cops have guns
Vengeful townie - Pro-Town - Can shoot and kill one person if he's lynched
Mafia Roleblocker Pro-Mafia - Blocks night activities of the targeted person, will typically want to try figuring out who the doctor or cop is and block them.
Mafia Hitman - Pro-Mafia - Can't be roleblocked
Traitor - Pro-Mafia - knows who the mafia is and helps them, but is not a mafia
Mafia Usurper - Pro-Mafia - Works as a mafia, but can only win the game if the godfather is killed.
Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.
Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched.
Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.
Lovers - Pro-Town & Pro-Mafia - The lovers will consist of one innocent and one mafia, if one of them die the other will commit suicide.

I don't see hunter, thats bad for Kadabra.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Beloved Princess - Pro-Town - If she dies, the next day will be her funeral and there won't be a lynch that day.
Miller - Pro-Town - Turns out Mafia on cop investigations, but isn't actually Mafia
Hider - Pro-Town - Can hide behind people at night. If he's targeted by a mafia while hiding, he won't die. But if the person he's hiding behind is targeted, they'll both die.
Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Can choose someone to protect, if that person is attacked, the bodyguard will sacrifice himself to save that person.
Elite Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Same as Bodyguard except the Elite Bodyguard manages to kill the Mafia before dying himself.
Faith Healer - Pro-Town - 50% chance to protect someone. Can't protect themself.
Commuter - Pro-Town - Can choose to be immune at night, but this ability can't be used two nights in a row.
Naive Doctor - Pro-Town - Doctor without powers, the doctor himself won't know that he doesn't have any powers.
Weak Doctor - Pro-Town - Functions as a regular doctor except he dies if he protects a mafia.
Insane Cop - Pro-Town - Always gets wrong result. Mafia will turn out innocent and innocents will turn out Mafia.
Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.
Back up Doctor - Pro-Town - If all docs die, the back up doc will continue protecting for one night only.
Watcher - Pro-Town - Selects a target to watch, the watcher can then see if that person targets other people that night. Basically, they'll figure out if a person has a night activity.
Gunsmith - Pro-Town - Can see if someone has a gun once every night. Both mafia and cops have guns
Mafia Roleblocker Pro-Mafia - Blocks night activities of the targeted person, will typically want to try figuring out who the doctor or cop is and block them.
Mafia Usurper - Pro-Mafia - Works as a mafia, but can only win the game if the godfather is killed.
Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.
Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched.
Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.
Lovers - Pro-Town & Pro-Mafia - The lovers will consist of one innocent and one mafia, if one of them die the other will commit suicide.

they said they made a couple of extra roles, right.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Snorlax

Del ad Miriel added some extra roles into the game, and Werewolf is not on that list either.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Oh I musta missed that is that in the same post?

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Slowpoke

1) Any and all roles are possible in this game. Including at least ONE that Del Murder and I have made up ourselves. Keep in mind that we did our best to exclude any roles that are seriously pointless and include ones that will make the game interesting and balanced.

First post this thread.

However despite what most of you are thinking, I still think Kadabra cleverly made up the role, and the reason is, I doubt that Del Murder and miriel would have to make up so many extra and weird roles like:

backupcop, werewolf, and hunter, and a paranoid/insane cop.
on top of whatever roles where the cause of nobody dying last night.
and also a jest, Hypno has been inactive lately but when he is on acts like a jester because either he is a jester, or another weird role that wants to keep himself alive.

[M] Dee
12-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Eevee

I'm going to bed now. No idea who to vote though.

I'm gonna vote Charmander, again since he's been jumping on bandwagons and such, with no real thought behind his votes - or no thought he's made apparant. Unless I've overlooked stuff. :(

Vote: Charmander.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Psyduck

do you see mole in that list.. duuuh.. the mole was the one they made up.. to check up on us.. del murder was that after all.. and the other administrator was Cubone.. the victim

i wonder if they put in the lovers.. sounds like fun that one :)

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Slowpoke

1) Any and all roles are possible in this game. Including at least ONE that Del Murder and I have made up ourselves. Keep in mind that we did our best to exclude any roles that are seriously pointless and include ones that will make the game interesting and balanced.

First post this thread.

However despite what most of you are thinking, I still think Kadabra cleverly made up the role, and the reason is, I doubt that Del Murder and miriel would have to make up so many extra and weird roles like:

backupcop, werewolf, and hunter, and a paranoid/insane cop.
on top of whatever roles where the cause of nobody dying last night.
and also a jest, Hypno has been inactive lately but when he is on acts like a jester because either he is a jester, or another weird role that wants to keep himself alive.

and the mole.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 01:01 AM

I'm gonna vote Charmander, again since he's been jumping on bandwagons and such, with no real thought behind his votes - or no thought he's made apparant. Unless I've overlooked stuff. :(

oh wait the lyncher isnt mafia now that I look... hmmmmmm well im not sure then

from the old thread...

hmm so that wouldnt be mafia...

I really think Kadabra is the lynchee and slowpoke the lyncher

hypno seems to be the jester
Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched

I believe psyduck and his backup cop claim

diglett is really laying low... so he may be the survivor

:p

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Slowpoke

If all of these roles truly did exist than I think Del_Murder and Miriel don't take Pokemon very seriously and are using this game as some sort of freaky experiment. I doubt that's the case and I may be biused because I don't want to seem like a labrat.

I still think Kadabra is not a Hunter and that with the mole having been made, Del Murder and Miriel would feel to guilty to make such distracting roles. Also the Hunter description just seems to crafted to Kadabra's current situation and If you want my opinion I don't think they're are any serial killers and his new roleclaim is just a higher level type of confuse attack to make us think butterfree is a serial killer. If I were a werewolf and had partners, talking about serial killers is a seed, a seed to make it seem like if one of them died that there are none of them left.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 01:05 AM
Slowpoke

oh wait the lyncher isnt mafia now that I look... hmmmmmm well im not sure then

from the old thread...

hmm so that wouldnt be mafia...

I really think Kadabra is the lynchee and slowpoke the lyncher

hypno seems to be the jester
Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched

I believe psyduck and his backup cop claim

diglett is really laying low... so he may be the survivor

:p

HAHA. I see that Diglett was laying low, and he didn't care which side won. because it would have been unfair. :p

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-03-2007, 01:07 AM
Psyduck

though he had some trouble surviving :)

[M] Dee
12-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Eevee

Completely overlooked that post, Charmander. I apologise. ^_^;

I'm too tired to make any more difficult decisions about this game right now. So, I'm sadly gonna jump on the Squirtle is suspicious bandwagon. He's been making baseless accusations and such. I hate bandwagoning. :p Sorry, Squirtle, if you do turn out to be Citizen. :(

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 01:09 AM
though he had some trouble surviving :)

just a little

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Snorlax

With Eevee's vote we have a tie now between Kadabra and Squirtle.

Vote Tally

Squirtle: 5 - Charmander, Vulpix, Snorlax, Kadabra, Eevee
Snorlax: 1 - Hypno (Forgot about this one last time, my mistake)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 01:19 AM

Vote Tally

I dont think that will be changing

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Slowpoke

Vote Tally

uh-oh... Isn't it true that if you have a tie they both die? In that case I think somebody should back down and let Kadabra die instead.(reason bieng it is more likely that Kadabra is a werewolf than squirtle)

I find it less likely that squirtle is a werewolf just because he points fingers at people without reasons, than myself bieng an insane/paranoid cop.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-03-2007, 01:22 AM
Psyduck

why would you vote for squirtle if either kadabra or slowpoke is a mafia.. i would think it would be about those 2.. im getting confused.. headache..

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Snorlax

Vote Tally

uh-oh... Isn't it true that if you have a tie they both die? In that case I think somebody should back down and let Kadabra die instead.(reason bieng it is more likely that Kadabra is a werewolf than squirtle)

I find it less likely that squirtle is a werewolf just because he points fingers at people without reasons, than myself bieng an insane/paranoid cop.

If there is a tie, then there will be a tiebreaker vote, where somebody who didn't vote for one of the people in the tiebreaker vote choses who to lynch.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Slowpoke

why would you vote for squirtle if either kadabra or slowpoke is a mafia.. i would think it would be about those 2.. im getting confused.. headache..

*plays a yellow flute*
Snap out of it!Today's lynching is important.

[M] Colette
12-03-2007, 01:25 AM
I'm back now after a day, and after skimming that huge explosion of posts, I'm pretty convinced that Kadavra is pro-mafia.

Vote: Kadavra

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Psyduck

*plays a yellow flute*

Psy?

i already voted for kadabra.. never changed it..

anyway i have to hit the sack soon or i wont get my 4 hours of sleep..

Psyduck will vote for kadabra.. and hopes you all change your mind about squirtle.. because we can lynch him after this kadabra slowpoke debacle.. because we have a sure thing to catch a mafia.. and you all want to vote for someone we know nothing about.. very weird

*yawns and curls up to sleep on the stump*

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 01:40 AM

*plays a yellow flute*

Psy?

i already voted for kadabra.. never changed it..

anyway i have to hit the sack soon or i wont get my 4 hours of sleep..

Psyduck will vote for kadabra.. and hopes you all change your mind about squirtle.. because we can lynch him after this kadabra slowpoke debacle.. because we have a sure thing to catch a mafia.. and you all want to vote for someone we know nothing about.. very weird

*yawns and curls up to sleep on the stump*

slowpoke could be an insane cop

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 01:43 AM
Slowpoke

he could be an insane cop

I find it less likely that I'm an insane cop, than squirtle bieng a mafia member. that's why I held my vote in place. Also guys I have a question. If Kadabra is killed and is a werewolf. I should continue with investigating and not have to prove my sanity right?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 01:44 AM
he could be an insane cop

I find it less likely that I'm an insane cop, than squirtle bieng a mafia member. that's why I held my vote in place. Also guys I have a question. If Kadabra is killed and is a werewolf. I should continue with investigating and not have to prove my sanity right?

that would be correct

[M] Helo
12-03-2007, 01:50 AM
Hypno

Unvote: Snorlax
Vote: Charmander

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 01:57 AM
I had two reasons to suspect Kadabra. #1 was his lie. HOWEVER, I have noticed the person who accused him of lying, Slowpoke, also told a lie. Look at this:
I have no clue about who is what, except for hypno, I know a couple things about him. :p so I vote for Geodude because inactivity leads to less discussion and less ways for us to gather clues. also if he is a mafia and incactive he could be hiding clues.Key bits will be italicised.
I'm suspicious of people who voted against Geodude because he simply smells like a townie to me. Geodude was going to be killed just for inactivity and personally I'm against killing people for inactivity especially after they just posted a long speech.It's a total and complete contradiction! If I had to lynch Kadabra for being a liar, I would also have to lynch Slowpoke as well.

Now then, the second reason was because of this serial killer business. I thought it was a mask. Now that Kadabra has revealed himself as a Hunter, it explains perfectly why he said that. He'd have no reason to mention a serial killer otherwise. It makes perfect sense and I am willing to trust Kadabra for the time being.

From what I've gathered, Slowpoke could be a cop and did an investigation on Kadabra and it turned up guilty? Others have suggested he could be an insane cop or a paranoid cop. Slowpoke, I think you should investigate yourself. I know it's a "waste"...but it's not, is it? It saves us a HELL of a lot of trouble in the future once we find out your sanity. Please consider doing this. Doctor, please protect Slowpoke tonight. We need him.

Guys, please reconsider your votes on Kadabra. Come on Sandshrew, you seem like a smart guy. Just think about it. Logically, it doesn't add up. Kadabra could well be innocent and I don't want to make a terrible mistake.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 02:04 AM
Guys, please reconsider your votes on Kadabra. Come on Sandshrew, you seem like a smart guy. Just think about it. Logically, it doesn't add up. Kadabra could well be innocent and I don't want to make a terrible mistake.
we need to know about kadabra too... if kadabra is mafia... slowpoke is right... if kadabra is citizen... slowpoke is insane... if kadabra isnt lynched or slowpoke is a filthy liar and is mafia(dont think so) we are screwed

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 02:04 AM
Snorlax

Good catch meowth.

Current Tally

Kadabra: 6 - Slowpoke, Clefairy, Psyduck, Sandshrew, Jigglypuff, Pikachu
Charmander: 1 - Hypno

We should not lynch Kadabra today and test Slowpokes sanity first. Slowpoke, investigate either me or Charmander, as we bith admitted to being Pro Town. I don't want to lynch someone based on the findings of a cop who could be insane or paranoid. If Slowpoke is sane, the we get Kadabra tomorrow.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 02:08 AM
Good catch meowth.

Current Tally

Kadabra: 6 - Slowpoke, Clefairy, Psyduck, Sandshrew, Jigglypuff, Pikachu

We should not lynch Kadabra today and test Slowpokes sanity first. Slowpoke, investigate either me or Charmander, as we bith admitted to being Pro Town. I don't want to lynch someone based on the findings of a cop who could be insane or paranoid. If Slowpoke is sane, the we get Kadabra tomorrow.

but I may be a miller(I dont have a role:eek:)

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-03-2007, 02:08 AM
Psyduck

*opens one sleepy eye*

meowth.. you say that we shouldnt vote for kadabra.. even though we caught him on a lie and hes almost certain a mafia..

yet you all vote for squirtle.. where we have absolutely no proof of being either mafia or townie, because he hasnt been around enough..

contradicts itself doesnt it.. just thought i point that out before i fall asleep

zzzzz...

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 02:10 AM
Slowpoke

Okie, I really don't want to have to investigate myself because I have two more people I suspect of bieng Mafia. I truly don't think we should waste a lynch on squirtle. It will only let the Mafia get their first night. I think you guys are a bit too bold and unafraid of what the Mafia can do during the night because we got lucky last night.

So please, it's a risk but if Kadabra proves my sanity it will be way better than having to waste a perfectly good investigation. (I'm even more convinced as I was that Kadabra was a Mafia before investigating him that this person I plan on inspecting is a Mafia member.)

I have conducted two secret tests on this person so far and if you want I will reveal them. (and the tests are believeable because I conducted them both here during the daytime.) where we can all simply go back to previous posts and check.)

[M] Adama
12-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Clefairy

I'm going to go ahead and say this: I trust Slowpoke and Vulpix. I'm not sure why, but I do.

So as of this moment, they are who I consider my allies.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 02:15 AM
THE CASE AGAINST SQUIRTLE.

#1 On day one, Squirtle ignored this thread, choosing to post in the discussion thread instead. (SEE POSTS ON PAGE ONE AS PROOF) Why? Evidently Squirtle was trying to stay under the radar and not contribute. People not contributing because of work or school commitments is unfortunate, but he deliberately chose not to contribute. That's just ridiculous.

Psyduck suspected me of being a mafia dude, so I'm going to vote for him.This is absolutely terrible reasoning and I loathe it. A mafia tactic? I don't know but god I hate people who do this.

Who are you leaning towards? I'll vote for your vote.Voting however Eevee tells him to? Obviously a scum trying to latch onto another player. And if Eevee's choice turned out to be innocent, Squirtle can just say "Oh, it's not me who chose it, it's Eevee" letting poor Eevee catch the heat.

Okay, Psy is making me curious. If he doesn't die tonight, I say we all vote against him to just see what he is.
That settles it. I'm voting for Kadabra next round.

Clefairy's just too innocent here.

VOTE: Clefairy

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.

Vote hopping like crazy. I remember reading in a mafia guide that somebody who changes who they want to vote for repeatedly is often suspicious, and changes their vote because of orders from other mafia.

#5 What the hell has Squirtle actually contributed to this thread that is of any value at all? Kadabra is providing plenty of discussion and all Squirtle is doing is messing us about. Even if he isn't mafia, he is a HUGE liability.

Conclusion: SQUIRTLE IS AS GUILTY AS HELL.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 02:17 AM
I had two reasons to suspect Kadabra. #1 was his lie. HOWEVER, I have noticed the person who accused him of lying, Slowpoke, also told a lie. Look at this:
I have no clue about who is what, except for hypno, I know a couple things about him. :p so I vote for Geodude because inactivity leads to less discussion and less ways for us to gather clues. also if he is a mafia and incactive he could be hiding clues.Key bits will be italicised.
I'm suspicious of people who voted against Geodude because he simply smells like a townie to me. Geodude was going to be killed just for inactivity and personally I'm against killing people for inactivity especially after they just posted a long speech.It's a total and complete contradiction! If I had to lynch Kadabra for being a liar, I would also have to lynch Slowpoke as well.

Now then, the second reason was because of this serial killer business. I thought it was a mask. Now that Kadabra has revealed himself as a Hunter, it explains perfectly why he said that. He'd have no reason to mention a serial killer otherwise. It makes perfect sense and I am willing to trust Kadabra for the time being.

From what I've gathered, Slowpoke could be a cop and did an investigation on Kadabra and it turned up guilty? Others have suggested he could be an insane cop or a paranoid cop. Slowpoke, I think you should investigate yourself. I know it's a "waste"...but it's not, is it? It saves us a HELL of a lot of trouble in the future once we find out your sanity. Please consider doing this. Doctor, please protect Slowpoke tonight. We need him.

Alright, I will reconsider my vote...

If you can tell me who else I should put it towards. Right now we have a dilema of Kadabra V. Slowpoke which could be resolved. Or at least have more clues toward if we Lynch Kadabra...
I've directed most of my focus toward this dilema so I don't know how else to use my vote. Voting against Squirtle seems like jumping on a bandwagon which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

If you could give me something to think about, I will gladly think harder on how I use my vote.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 02:21 AM

#1 On day one, Squirtle ignored this thread, choosing to post in the discussion thread instead. (SEE POSTS ON PAGE ONE AS PROOF) Why? Evidently Squirtle was trying to stay under the radar and not contribute. People not contributing because of work or school commitments is unfortunate, but he deliberately chose not to contribute. That's just ridiculous.

Psyduck suspected me of being a mafia dude, so I'm going to vote for him.This is absolutely terrible reasoning and I loathe it. A mafia tactic? I don't know but god I hate people who do this.

Who are you leaning towards? I'll vote for your vote.Voting however Eevee tells him to? Obviously a scum trying to latch onto another player. And if Eevee's choice turned out to be innocent, Squirtle can just say "Oh, it's not me who chose it, it's Eevee" letting poor Eevee catch the heat.

Okay, Psy is making me curious. If he doesn't die tonight, I say we all vote against him to just see what he is.

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.

Vote hopping like crazy. I remember reading in a mafia guide that somebody who changes who they want to vote for repeatedly is often suspicious, and changes their vote because of orders from other mafia.

#5 What the hell has Squirtle actually contributed to this thread that is of any value at all? Kadabra is providing plenty of discussion and all Squirtle is doing is messing us about. Even if he isn't mafia, he is a HUGE liability.

I just think this is way too obvious. Perhaps he wants to get lynched?
Or maybe he's just a newb to the game?
IMO opinion its easier to ignore someone then survive a day to try and Lynch a real mafian member.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 02:21 AM
I just made a good post about that, Sandshrew. :)
EDIT: I see you read it. How can somebody be too obvious? Too obviously what? Too obviously mafia? I don't think there is such thing as too mafia! If you're not scum, you shouldn't act scummy or things like this will happen. He has acted incredibly scummy.

The way I see it, we lynch Squirtle today. He is so obviously scum that it makes my mind explode that I did not see all of this before. Slowpoke makes his tests, and either apologises to Kadabra or we all lynch him to death.

I think this is the best plan.
I have conducted two secret tests on this person so far and if you want I will reveal them. (and the tests are believeable because I conducted them both here during the daytime.) You can investigate people during the day time? And you performed more than one investigation in one day? Whoa. I thought cops could only perform one investigation and it was at night time. How is this possible? :confused:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 02:22 AM

I have conducted two secret tests on this person so far and if you want I will reveal them. (and the tests are believeable because I conducted them both here during the daytime.) You can investigate people during the day time? And you performed more than one investigation in one day? Whoa. I thought cops could only perform one investigation and it was at night time. How is this possible? :confused:

I think he means some obscure in text clue which I wouldn't think can hold any ground. :rolleyes2

Yes he can be too obvious. Perhaps, he's trying to take the hit for Kadabra? He did post his move toward Clafairy right when Kadabra seemed like he was getting outnumbered.

[M] Adama
12-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Clefairy

It makes sense now. He's the day cop! Very useful role. The day cop basically does the same as the normal cop, just during the day he can investigate.

Think about it. There have been two day periods now. I get it.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 02:26 AM
Slowpoke

Like I had mentioned earlier, the whole who votes against people that will save other people's lives thing goes into play here. I don't think Meowth sincerely thinks squirtle is guilty and is just bieng fishy.

I don't think #1 is a good reason at all.

Kadabra voted against me just because I thought he was a mafia dude...just like squirtle yet he uses this point against squirtle and only squirtle.

#3 see reason #1

#4 makes sense and I think vote-hopping is a reason to be suspiscious of someone.

#5 all of kadabra's discussion has been distracting and in defense of himself. He doesn't seem to be doing anything for the town except his inactivity vote which he only used to defend himself.

I find it interesting he didn't include one point against kadabra, like the smart people did, if you look at vulpix, he never once blindly chased a vote for one person.

I see a huge reluctancy to vote for kadabra to be lynched here. and Doctor please protect me because I think Meowth hasn't had his rabies shot.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Yes he can be too obvious. Perhaps, he's trying to take the hit for Kadabra? He did post his move toward Clafairy right when Kadabra seemed like he was getting outnumbered.I edited my above post to deal with any concerns.

I don't know why one mafia would sacrifice themself for another, when it is pretty obvious we would lynch Kadabra tomorrow after Slowpoke's sanity being proven.

I think he knew Kadabra was innocent, and so on day two when we look at all the people who voted for innocent people, he could put his hand up and say "I didn't vote for him. Don't look at me."

Clefairy: Oh! Thank you!

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Slowpoke

EDIT: I see you read it. How can somebody be too obvious? Too obviously what? Too obviously mafia? I don't think there is such thing as too mafia! If you're not scum, you shouldn't act scummy or things like this will happen. He has acted incredibly scummy.

The way I see it, we lynch Squirtle today. He is so obviously scum that it makes my mind explode that I did not see all of this before. Slowpoke makes his tests, and either apologises to Kadabra or we all lynch him to death.

they were psychological tests I conducted. They involved people backing up certain people and having people making expected reactions but with variabled twists to their reactions. Do you want me to reveal them? anybody?

TO MAKE IT CLEAR: they were just tests I did that any nonspecial role character could do, but I used info I gathered as a cop for the basis of these experiments. and the info I got from bieng a cop is obviously: that kadabra is a werewolf.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 02:29 AM
Yes he can be too obvious. Perhaps, he's trying to take the hit for Kadabra? He did post his move toward Clafairy right when Kadabra seemed like he was getting outnumbered.I edited my above post to deal with any concerns.

I don't know why one mafia would sacrifice themself for another, when it is pretty obvious we would lynch Kadabra tomorrow after Slowpoke's sanity being proven.

I think he knew Kadabra was innocent, and so on day two when we look at all the people who voted for innocent people, he could put his hand up and say "I didn't vote for him. Don't look at me."

Clefairy: Oh! Thank you!

Because at the time of his post, the Cop post was never made. Squirtle hasn't been here for pages.

I think Kadabra may have a useful Mafia role, so protecting him is very important so Squirtle tried to take the hit...
Otherwise his post seems way too stupid whether he was Mafian OR a Citizen.

[M] Adama
12-03-2007, 02:32 AM
Clefairy

they were psychological tests I conducted. They involved people backing up certain people and having people making expected reactions but with variabled twists to their reactions. Do you want me to reveal them? anybody?

TO MAKE IT CLEAR: they were just tests I did that any nonspecial role character could do, but I used info I gathered as a cop for the basis of these experiments. and the info I got from bieng a cop is obviously: that kadabra is a werewolf.

Oh. Ok. Just a speculation, though. It seems rational that tests during daytime = day cop.

Do you know who a doctor is?

Miriel
12-03-2007, 02:35 AM
If there was an insane cop in this game, we would not allow for them to investigate themselves, that would be so silly. This post is neither confirming nor denying the existence of such a role in this game.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 02:37 AM
I don't think Meowth sincerely thinks squirtle is guilty and is just bieng fishy. Again with the subtle threats? Kadabra has never threatened me to vote against him. I called for the doctor to protect you and you're going to turn on me? What?
I don't think #1 is a good reason at all.Lie. You do think it's good:
inactivity leads to less discussion and less ways for us to gather clues.
Kadabra voted against me just because I thought he was a mafia dude...just like squirtle yet he uses this point against squirtle and only squirtle. If Kadabra had said "I am voting for you because you voted for me", like Psyduck did, THEN I would've listed it.
#3 see reason #1How on earth is that not a good reason? Willingly letting somebody else choose how you vote is incredibly dodgy. What's innocent about that, exactly. Fair enough if you don't think it's good, but at least say why.
#5 all of kadabra's discussion has been distracting and in defense of himself. He doesn't seem to be doing anything for the town except his inactivity vote which he only used to defend himself.True. But discussion is better than none.

I find it interesting he didn't include one point against kadabra.
I find it interesting that you haven't included points against Squirtle.

(NOTE: if you have, then I apologise and I am not lying. I have missed them and I would encourage all readers to check to see if Slowpoke HAS posted about squirtle, just in case I made an error. If I were deliberately trying to lie, I would not have made this disclaimer)

I think Slowpoke and Squirtle are together, and that is why Slowpoke is desperate to defend Squirtle.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 02:38 AM
Snorlax

I just noticed a huge hole in Slowpokes argument.

Cop - MafiaWiki (http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Cop)

On that page, you will see that in a game where the Scum are Werewolves, the Cop is refered to as a Seer. This may just be an oversight by Del and Miriel, but if it isn't then Slowpoke is the one who is lying.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 02:38 AM
Slowpoke

If there was an insane cop in this game, we would not allow for them to investigate themselves, that would be so silly. This post is neither confirming nor denying the existence of such a role in this game.

Now If squirtle dies I will have no sure way to prove my sanity except one way: If kadabra dies and I was right. If you think proving my sanity is important than please unvote squirtle and vote for Kadabra. It's the only way my sanity can be proven and on top of my investigations... Even not bieng a cop I could still tell by now that Kadabra is probably a mafia person.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Slowpoke

On that page, you will see that in a game where the Scum are Werewolves, the Cop is refered to as a Seer. This may just be an oversight by Del and Miriel, but if it isn't then Slowpoke is the one who is lying.

What argument? I never said I was a daytime cop. Sandshrew did. I can only investigate at night...the other two investigations where just me making threats at people and seeing how they would react.

and the seer is the same exact thing as the cop so my argument would hold except for one thing...to be technically correct I'd have to edit every single post to say seer instead of cop. and I dunt wanna do that.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 02:42 AM
Snorlax

What argument? I never said I was a daytime cop. Sandshrew did. I can only investigate at night...the other two investigations where just me making threats at people and seeing how they would react.

That was not the point I was looking at. A cop that investigates werewolves is called a seer, and you have roleclaimed being a cop.

[M] Caprica
12-03-2007, 02:43 AM
It is incredibly damning to the pro-town to believe Slowpoke at this time, I think. Many of you agree with him/her, but I'll bet not one of you can point out the exact reason you do. S/He's arguing from a point of passion, not from a point of logic. Nothing s/he's said about Kadabra's guilt is derived logically. S/he uses emotion in his/her posts, not anything concrete. S/he threatens other players, regardless of whether or not s/he actually (openly) suspects them of anything and that isn't good gameplay. In fact, it alienates other players. Who would want to alienate someone who could potentially argue a good point.

And the roleclaiming bit, especially since it's just on the heels of Kadabra's roleclaim, reeks of suspicion. Slowpoke wasn't in any actual danger of being lynched at the time, so why would s/he reveal his/her role as cop so early and so needlessly? Because s/he isn't really a cop, that's why.

I'm not saying we have to lynch Slowpoke right now. I think Squirtle is much more in need of lynching tonight because of things other pokemans have said (vote hopping, ignoring the thread, hiding behind other members etc). But you shouldn't trust Slowpoke at all. I suggest the real cop investigate him/her tonight.

Vote:Squirtle.

EDIT: In light of recent posts by Slowpoke, we're all freaking crazy if we don't lynch him/her now. S/he's grasping at straws left and right.

UNVOTE:Squirtle
VOTE:Slowpoke

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 02:43 AM

Or it could've been Slowpoke being Lazy.

By this point I don't believe either Kadabra or Slowpoke anymore. I'd like to think of a way to get rid of this dilema but lynching is all I can think of, and many of you seem convinced to lynch Squirtle.

I think if we don't solve this Kadabra and Slowpoke problem it will be too much of a distraction while the Mob picks us off.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 02:45 AM

On that page, you will see that in a game where the Scum are Werewolves, the Cop is refered to as a Seer. This may just be an oversight by Del and Miriel, but if it isn't then Slowpoke is the one who is lying.This is an excellent point. Notice that Kadabra and Butterfree had themed rules, and this could've been an oversight on Slowpoke's part if he tried to trick us.

I want to know why Slowpoke is so adamant on Squirtle. Assuming he's done one night time test on Kadabra, he CANNOT know if Squirtle is innocent, and I've put forward a lot of good points - as has Vulpix, and others - about why he is guilty, and Slowpoke has just ignored them because I'm not lynching who he wants me to lynch.

Slowpoke - and anyone who has voted Kadabra - please provide reasons why Squirtle is innocent.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 02:48 AM
Slowpoke

ermm... why don't you provide reasons why kadabra is innocent. that seems much harder to prove. because it is more likely not true.

[M] Adama
12-03-2007, 02:48 AM
Clefairy

On that page, you will see that in a game where the Scum are Werewolves, the Cop is refered to as a Seer. This may just be an oversight by Del and Miriel, but if it isn't then Slowpoke is the one who is lying.This is an excellent point. Notice that Kadabra and Butterfree had themed rules, and this could've been an oversight on Slowpoke's part if he tried to trick us.

I want to know why Slowpoke is so adamant on defending Squirtle. Assuming he's done one night time test on Kadabra, he CANNOT know if Squirtle is innocent, and I've put forward a lot of good points - as has Vulpix, and others - about why he is guilty, and Slowpoke has just ignored them because I'm not lynching who he wants me to lynch.

Slowpoke - and anyone who has voted Kadabra - please provide reasons why Squirtle is innocent.

Hmm... as to why Squirtle is innocent? I don't think he/she is. I think he's less of a threat than the Kadabra/Slowpoke situation. It's bugging me which of the two is the one lying. Or if they're both mafia and are plotting together. It's all very confusing.

Squirtle's attempts seem juvenile, so to me he/she seems either far too inexperienced with the game, or simply not too big of a threat.

So my vote stays for the moment.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 02:49 AM
EDIT: In light of recent posts by Slowpoke, we're all freaking crazy if we don't lynch him/her now. S/he's grasping at straws left and right.

UNVOTE:Squirtle
VOTE:SlowpokeGeodude, I think Slowpoke and Squirtle could be together. If you look, they changed their votes to Butterfree at very similar times and Slowpoke has just insulted me for suspecting Squirtle.

I don't think we are going to get Slowpoke lynched today - and it's a wasted vote, to be honest. Please reconsider and vote for Squirtle.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 02:51 AM
Slowpoke

I think it is nessecary for me to revert to my previous plea.

Kill Kadabra...he is extremely likely Pro-Mafia.

If he isn't mafia, than you can lynch me, and I won't give you a Bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: insanity defense.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 02:53 AM
Snorlax

ermm... why don't you provide reasons why kadabra is innocent. that seems much harder to prove. because it is more likely not true.

I am not sure if Kadabra is innocent, but the argument against him is based on the ideas of someone roleclaiming to be a cop, when the role for identifying a werewolf is seer. Also, even if the whole cop/seer ting is an oversight, your sanity is still uncomfermed.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 02:56 AM
Slowpoke

I am not sure if Kadabra is innocent, but the argument against him is based on the ideas of someone roleclaiming to be a cop, when the role for identifying a werewolf is seer. Also, even if the whole cop/seer ting is an oversight, your sanity is still uncomfermed.

Yes and kadabra's death not only is a good one in that he is most likely mafia, but it also can be used to confirm my sanity and not have wasted a night. do you really want the mafia to kill some innocent person tonight, and lose squirtle who could possibly be an innocent, heck, squirtle could even be the doctor or roleblocker for all we know. I personally don't want squirtle dead but at the same time I know there is no reason at all to think he is innocent but lack of evidence. but seriously just think about the outcomes of voting for one or the other. if you truly consider outcomes of what your vote can do than you should do that instead of whoever you think could possibly be innocent.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 02:59 AM
ermm... why don't you provide reasons why kadabra is innocent. that seems much harder to prove. because it is more likely not true....your argument for Squirtle's innocence is that I haven't provided proof of Kadabra's? Grow up.

I wanted to believe you were a cop, Slowpoke, but you've just been juvenile. You've lied to us (proven by me). You've threatened me. You've insulted me. And now you're pulling this?

Guys, why the heck are you trusting this guy? He's a bully and a thug.

I said I wouldn't vote until the end of the day, or until I was leaving. I admit, freely, that I am going back on my word. I've been pushed too far. Someone needs to take a stand against you and my vote is doing that.

VOTE: SQUIRTLE.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 03:03 AM
@ Meowth- I can't prove Squirtle's innocence. But my point is look what Kadabra V. Slowpoke has done to us! No one is working together in the town. I think we have to solve it in order to be able to not waste more time in later rounds.

Thats why I say we have to solve this. I also say we have to kill Kadabra because I'm afraid to risk killing a cop. Even if there is doubt he's a cop, we can't kill our cop.

Next thing, we can't kill have a cop "investigate him" because as we can all see there is no way to tell if someone is a real cop.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Slowpoke

ermm... why don't you provide reasons why kadabra is innocent. that seems much harder to prove. because it is more likely not true....your argument for Squirtle's innocence is that I haven't provided proof of Kadabra's? Grow up.

I wanted to believe you were a cop, Slowpoke, but you've just been juvenile. You've lied to us (proven by me). You've threatened me. You've insulted me. And now you're pulling this?

Guys, why the heck are you trusting this guy? He's a bully and a thug.

I said I wouldn't vote until the end of the day, or until I was leaving. I admit, freely, that I am going back on my word. I've been pushed too far. Someone needs to take a stand against you and my vote is doing that.

VOTE: SQUIRTLE.

You want to know THE TRUTH WHY I AM POINTING FINGERS AND THREATENING PEOPLE!?

THE REASON IS IT WAS A TEST, and you FAILED MEOWTH. I KNOW YOU AND KADABRA ARE BOTH WEREWOLF. and if the town doesn't want to believe me they can all quickly die. IF YOU NOTICED THE ONLY PERSON I BULLYED IS YOU. BECUZ YOU ARE MAFIA SCUM

If anyone wants to kill one of the two out and defenseless werewolves than retract your vote for squirtle and kill kadabra. then it will be confirmed and I can confirm Meowth. and we can have all werewolves dead and win.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 03:09 AM
@ Meowth- I can't prove Squirtle's innocence. But my point is look what Kadabra V. Slowpoke has done to us! No one is working together in the town. I think we have to solve it in order to be able to not waste more time in later rounds.

Thats why I say we have to solve this. I also say we have to kill Kadabra because I'm afraid to risk killing a cop. Even if there is doubt he's a cop, we can't kill our cop.

Next thing, we can't kill have a cop "investigate him" because as we can all see there is no way to tell if someone is a real cop.Sandshrew, killing Squirtle will solve all of it. Can't you see?
IF SQUIRTLE GUILTY
SQUIRTLE LYNCHED - Proves Slowpoke guilty.
2 lynches, 2 days, 2 mafia dead.
SQUIRTLE NOT LYNCHED - KADABRA INSTEAD - Proves Slowpoke guilty
3 lynches, 3 days, 2 mafia and one innocent dead.
SQUIRTLE INNOCENT
SQUIRTLE LYNCHED - proves kadabra guilty
2 lynches, 2 days, one mafia and one innocent dead.
SQUIRTLE NOT LYNCHED - proves kadabra guilty
1 lynch, 1 day, proves NOTHING about Squirtle because there could be more factions of mafia.
Can't you see the logic of this? Squirtle is who we have to pick. He is the key to all of this. Slowpoke's reluctance to comment on him is absolutely crucial. If you want to resolve this, my friend, Squirtle is who you have to pick. Trust me.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 03:11 AM
You know what, after that last post by Slowpoke.

Vote: Slowpoke

There's now nothing left in me that thinks Slowpoke is telling the truth about being a cop. And if he's lying about that then he's obviously mafia.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:11 AM
Slowpoke

Next thing, we can't kill have a cop "investigate him" because as we can all see there is no way to tell if someone is a real cop.Sandshrew, killing Squirtle will solve all of it. Can't you see?
IF SQUIRTLE GUILTY
SQUIRTLE LYNCHED - Proves Slowpoke guilty.
2 lynches, 2 days, 2 mafia dead.
SQUIRTLE NOT LYNCHED - KADABRA INSTEAD - Proves Slowpoke guilty
3 lynches, 3 days, 2 mafia and one innocent dead.
SQUIRTLE INNOCENT
SQUIRTLE LYNCHED - proves kadabra guilty
2 lynches, 2 days, one mafia and one innocent dead.
SQUIRTLE NOT LYNCHED - proves kadabra guilty
1 lynch, 1 day, proves NOTHING about Squirtle because there could be more factions of mafia.
Can't you see the logic of this? Squirtle is who we have to pick. He is the key to all of this. Slowpoke's reluctance to comment on him is absolutely crucial. If you want to resolve this, my friend, Squirtle is who you have to pick. Trust me.

comment on squirtle? same :skull::skull::skull::skull: you pulled with geodude.

I have no frikkin idea if Geodude or Squirtle are innocent or guilty. but I know kadabra and you are both mafia.

so if people want kill a nuetral instead of a mafia. fine.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 03:12 AM
You want to know THE TRUTH WHY I AM POINTING FINGERS AND THREATENING PEOPLE!?Is it because A) You are crazy or B) You are mafia or C) Both? I'm going for C!
THE REASON IS IT WAS A TEST, and you FAILED MEOWTH. I KNOW YOU AND KADABRA ARE BOTH WEREWOLF. and if the town doesn't want to believe me they can all quickly die. IF YOU NOTICED THE ONLY PERSON I BULLYED IS YOU. BECUZ YOU ARE MAFIA SCUMCAPS LOCK MAKES IT TRUE!!!

Oh, and you know I'm a werewolf, do you? Oh dear. See, we've only had one night investigation. So you can't know that both I and Kadabra are werewolves, can you?

You're not a cop at all and you just gave yourself away. You and Squirtle are mafia.
If anyone wants to kill one of the two out and defenseless werewolves than retract your vote for squirtle and kill kadabra. then it will be confirmed and I can confirm Meowth. and we can have all werewolves dead and win.Let's all do what Captain Crazy says! Come on! I bet nothing bad could POSSIBLY come of it!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 03:13 AM
Meowth if we both think Slowpoke is Mafia, why not go against him?

Squirtle isn't causing severe unrest in the Citizen's thread, Slowpoke is.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:14 AM
Slowpoke

CAPTAIN CRAZY FOR THE WIN.

seriously consider what the werewolf would do if a cop pointed them out. exactly what both of you are doing it. than look at kadabra's and Meowths posts. exactly.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 03:15 AM

Squirtle isn't causing severe unrest in the Citizen's thread, Slowpoke is.If we don't vote for Squirtle, Kadabra will be lynched, and this is what that lunatic Slowpoke wants. Right now we need to save Kadabra at all costs and personally, I think Squirtle is with Slowpoke. When we find Squirtle guilty, Slowpoke can go tomorrow. We must stop Slowpoke's agenda of Kadabra being lynched. Agreed?

Anybody who has voted for Kadabra based on what this madman Slowpoke has said, please reconsider.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:16 AM
Slowpoke

Squirtle isn't causing severe unrest in the Citizen's thread, Slowpoke is.If we don't vote for Squirtle, Kadabra will be lynched, and this is what that lunatic Slowpoke wants.Right now we need to save Kadabra at all costs and personally, I think Squirtle is with Slowpoke. When we find Squirtle guilty, Slowpoke can go tomorrow. Agreed?

Anybody who has voted for Kadabra based on what this madman Slowpoke has said, please reconsider.

what if squirtle is innocent?

and why do we need to save kadabra? because he is your partner in crime. I predicted from extremely early on if you look at my subtle hints and threats that meowth would come to kadabra's defence.and he's giving the bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: insanity defense for me. If we kill kadabra and he is innocent you can very well just kill me, but killing squirtle, if he is innocent leaves you in the middle of nowhere.

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 03:16 AM
Kadabra

That's the role list for the last game of Mafia. It doesn't have anything to do with this game. The roles used in this game are all roles listed in the wiki link in the start of this thread as well as some roles Miriel & Del have created themselves.

meowth.. you say that we shouldnt vote for kadabra.. even though we caught him on a lie and hes almost certain a mafia..

Would someone please specify the lie I have been caught in? :rolleyes2 I keep seeing this point being brought up, but nobody feels like backing it up.

As I see it now, this is just something Slowpoke has been saying over and over again until it was regarded as truth. :rolleyes2

Kadabra voted against me just because I thought he was a mafia dude...just like squirtle yet he uses this point against squirtle and only squirtle.

Oh my god. You are driving me crazy. Why people even listen to you is beyond me.

I have a very good case against you, and I have repeated it more than once in this thread!

Ok, so you're a "cop" right. You said you investigated me this night, yet your accusations of me came BEFORE that. That's why I suspect you, and also because I know that I am innocent, and I have tried my best to prove that by revealing everything about my role.

The reason why I think you have the support you do is because certain people here don't dare go against you, because they think that's going to make them look suspicious. Grow some balls people, the citizens have to work together if we ever want to catch the mafia. This is not every man for himself.

So yeah, I wholeheartedly agree with Geodude's post. I encourage people to read that post. It's a very sane post.

Yeah, I know I said I was going to bed, but I couldn't get to sleep xD this is too exciting.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 03:18 AM
seriously consider what the werewolf would do if a cop pointed them out. exactly what both of you are doing it. than look at kadabra's and Meowths posts. exactly.The "cop" couldn't point out two werewolves on day two, my pink friend. :)
what if squirtle is innocent?I will admit I made a mistake, and vote for you anyway because you're making the game less fun.
and why do we need to save kadabra?Because you want him dead and you're definitely a mafia.
I predicted from extremely early on if you look at my subtle hints and threats that meowth would come to kadabra's defence.Yes people, read carefully.

S: Meowth do as I say or you're mafia.
M: No.
S: MAFIA!!! MAFIA! APSPKKSPKODPSOPDSKP!

Honestly guys, you can either get rid of this menace or be threatened and bullied into doing what he says. He has no logical reason for suspecting me other than I dared defend Kadabra. This is supposed to be fun. It is NOT fun to be bullied by a jerk.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 03:19 AM

Squirtle isn't causing severe unrest in the Citizen's thread, Slowpoke is.If we don't vote for Squirtle, Kadabra will be lynched, and this is what that lunatic Slowpoke wants. Right now we need to save Kadabra at all costs and personally, I think Squirtle is with Slowpoke. When we find Squirtle guilty, Slowpoke can go tomorrow. We must stop Slowpoke's agenda of Kadabra being lynched. Agreed?

No, there is still plenty of time to go against Slowpoke. Squirtle's case is good, but faulty because Squirtle hasn't been able to give an explaination, Slowpoke has had a chance to and look what's happened to him he's gone backwards and more people suspected.

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Kadabra

Well, you know I'm always ready to go for Slowpoke xD

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Snorlax

These are all of the votes so far

Snorlax Unvote: Charmander
Snorlax Vote: Squirtle
Kadabra Unvote: Slowpoke
Kadabra Vote: Squirtle
Eevee Vote: Charmander
Eevee Unvote: Charmander
Eevee Vote: Squirtle<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Pikachu Vote: Kadabra
Hypno Unvote: Snorlax
Hypno Vote: Charmander
Geodude Vote: Squirtle
Geodude Unvote: Squirtle
Geodude Vote: Slowpoke
Meowth Vote: Squirtle
Sandshrew Unvote: Kadabra
Sandshrew Vote: Slowpoke

The current vote tally is

Squirtle: 6 - Charmander, Vulpix, Snorlax, Kadabra, Eevee, Meowth
Kadabra: 5 - Slowpoke, Clefairy, Psyduck, Jigglypuff, Pikachu
Slowpoke: 2 - Geodude, Sandshrew

Slowpoke, your recent posts are not making any sense. Think before you type.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:23 AM
Slowpoke

unvote:kadabra
vote:squirtle

I don't think squirtle is a werewolf because I am not a werewolf. I am killing an innocent on purpose and it's pretty sad you'd force someone to do that.

[M] Adama
12-03-2007, 03:26 AM
Clefairy

I'm thinking of reconsidering my vote, but you guys are confusing me. One or more of you three(Kadabra, Meowth, or Slowpoke) is mafia. I'm sure of it. As to who... I SO don't have a clue.

It's pretty clear that the one dying today is either Squirtle or Kadabra, and as of right now, I'm torn.

If we find out that Squirtle was innocent after lynching him... I'd feel terrible.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:28 AM
Slowpoke

I'm thinking of reconsidering my vote, but you guys are confusing me. One or more of you three(Kadabra, Meowth, or Slowpoke) is mafia. I'm sure of it. As to who... I SO don't have a clue.

It's pretty clear that the one dying today is either Squirtle or Kadabra, and as of right now, I'm torn.

If we find out that Squirtle was innocent after lynching him... I'd feel terrible.

I already feel that terror ripping through me.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 03:30 AM
So many of us agree that slowpoke is mafia, we have hours, I don't understand why we must stick with Squirtle.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:32 AM
Slowpoke

So many of us agree that slowpoke is mafia, we have hours, I don't understand why we must stick with Squirtle.

What evidence do you have that I am a mafia?

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:33 AM
Slowpoke

It will happen soon. meowth will vote for slowpoke.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 03:33 AM

What evidence do you have that I am a mafia?

What evidence? Read some of your posts.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 03:34 AM
Snorlax

unvote:kadabra
vote:squirtle

I don't think squirtle is a werewolf because I am not a werewolf. I am killing an innocent on purpose and it's pretty sad you'd force someone to do that.

I think that you lost what was left of your credability.

Unvote: Squirtle

Vote Tally

Squirtle: 6 - Charmander, Vulpix, Kadabra, Eevee, Meowth, Slowpoke
Kadabra: 4 - Clefairy, Psyduck, Jigglypuff, Pikachu
Slowpoke: 3 - Geodude, Sandshrew, Snorlax

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 03:35 AM
Kadabra

I can't guarantee Squirtle's a mafia. I just find him suspicious, because he bandwagoned for no reason, and I voted him as an alternative to Slowpoke because nobody else wanted to vote for him. If Squirtle turns out innocent, I'll probably be the pinata after that. D:

Sandshrew: Let's try it out then? But only people that know they'll have time to shift back to Squirtle should change. I don't want to get myself killed now. xD that would suck.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 03:37 AM
Snorlax

Vote Tally

Squirtle: 5 - Charmander, Vulpix, Kadabra, Eevee, Meowth, Slowpoke
Slowpoke: 4 - Geodude, Sandshrew, Snorlax, Kadabra

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 03:37 AM
Vote Tally

Squirtle: 6 - Charmander, Vulpix, Kadabra, Eevee, Meowth, Slowpoke

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 03:39 AM
Snorlax

Mistake made in vote Tally, I added Kadabra to the Slowpoke list, but didn't take him off of the Squirtle list. Sorry

Vote Tally

Squirtle: 5 - Charmander, Vulpix, Eevee, Meowth, Slowpoke

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
If you really are a cop, Slowpoke, there is absolutely no justification for you lying about me being mafia. You haven't investigated me (or if you have, you haven't investigated Kadabra) and everybody knows that.

It's a huge lie. We've caught you in it. Game over.

Doctor, I told you to protect Slowpoke. Disregard.

[M] Mom – Host
Slowpoke

Vote Tally

Squirtle: 4 - Charmander, Vulpix, Eevee, Slowpoke
Slowpoke: 5 - Geodude, Sandshrew, Snorlax, Kadabra, Meowth

Sandshrew miscalculated.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-03-2007, 03:41 AM
Vote Tally

Squirtle: 5 - Charmander, Vulpix, Eevee, Meowth, Slowpoke

Sandshrew miscalculated.
Lol you even vote tallied wrong. It should look like this.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Slowpoke

It's funny how no posts have been made against me. the only evidence you guys are lynching me for are my own posts which I made to help the town

while kadabra's posts where all to defend himself

Miriel
12-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Y'all have 5 more hours to vote. 11 votes to one player will end the day immediately.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 03:46 AM
Snorlax

Day 2 Vote History

Slowpoke Unvote: Kadabra
Slowpoke Vote: Squirtle
Snorlax Unvote: Squirtle
Snorlax Vote: Slowpoke
Kadabra Unvote: Squirtle
Meowth Unvote: Squirtle
Meowth Vote: Slowpoke

Vote Tally

[M] Caprica
12-03-2007, 03:51 AM
Pretty sure my last post was totally against you, Slowpoke.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 03:58 AM
Snorlax

Slowpoke, I changed my vote because you devoted the entire day to trying to lynch Kadabra, then change your vote to Squirtle.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 03:58 AM
Slowpoke

Pretty sure my last post was totally against you, Slowpoke.

The only real suspiscion in there is that you suspect me for roleclaiming. but I don't understand why you think Kadabra's roleclaim is more likely. I'm pretty sure hunter doesn't exist in this game.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 04:00 AM
Slowpoke

Slowpoke, I changed my vote because you devoted the entire day to trying to lynch Kadabra, then change your vote to Squirtle.

If you want to know the truth I am going to change my vote back to kadabra one hour before this day ends, and was intending to the entire time. I have not given up just fyi mafia.

I want people to think for themselves.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-03-2007, 04:02 AM
Ghastly

After going through this thread, I'm going to have to vote to lynch Kadabra. Yay mafia!

Vote: Kadabra

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 04:06 AM
If you want to know the truth I am going to change my vote back to kadabra one hour before this day ends, and was intending to the entire time....you have got to be be the jester or something. Jesus christ. Your posts just baffle me.

I want people to think for themselves.No, you don't. You admitted to threatening me unless I voted how you wanted.
After going through this thread, I'm going to have to vote to lynch Kadabra. Yay mafia!

Vote: KadabraAnything you would like to add to the discussion, Gastly? I'd like to hear your opinion on Slowpoke. :)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-03-2007, 04:11 AM
Ghastly

By "going through" I mean "skimming." XP I just got here and I feel like sacrificing someone to cover for my tardiness.

But I do know that Slowpokes are supposed to be dumb and this one seems suspiciously intelligent. *rubs non-existent chin with non-existent hand*

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 04:13 AM
Slowpoke

The only reason I'm in such jeopardy is that I accused Meowth, but I did it with complete reason and honesty. I did a test where I threatened him to see if he would either 1> simply vote back which any normal citizen would do
2> try to destroy my credibility and voting power

Also I did multiple tests and jabs to try and convince Meowth, but he will and forever was on kadabra's side and that's the only reason I accused you. Also I'm pretty consistant and just like I said I'd do the vote check thing again I'm doing the seeding for accusing next time thing again. I accused Meowth because I wanted the doctor to know I am going to investigate meowth and that I'm in danger.

seriously, just for accusing someone I get nailed just like psyduck did when he said he was a backup cop.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 04:14 AM
By "going through" I mean "skimming." XP I just got here and I feel like sacrificing someone to cover for my tardiness.Hahaha, I thought so. xD I think you read the part of the thread where we were all against Kadabra. If you read the last couple of pages, you'll see Slowpoke have a breakdown, insult and threaten me, and is proven lying. I encourage you to vote for him.
EDIT: You can see him lying on this page actually!
but I did it with complete reason and honestyYou said you KNEW myself and Kadabra were mafia. That is not honesty and we all know it.
but he will and forever was on kadabra's side and that's the only reason I accused you.I came out and accused Kadabra of being guilty earlier. Another lie, Slowpoke? *sigh*

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 04:16 AM
Slowpoke

By "going through" I mean "skimming." XP I just got here and I feel like sacrificing someone to cover for my tardiness.Hahaha, I thought so. xD I think you read the part of the thread where we were all against Kadabra. If you read the last couple of pages, you'll see Slowpoke have a breakdown, insult and threaten me, and is proven lying. I encourage you to vote for him.
but he will and forever was on kadabra's side and that's the only reason I accused you.I came out and accused Kadabra of being guilty earlier. Another lie, Slowpoke? *sigh*

Mafia's intentions lie not in their words, but their votes.

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Kadabra

Just want you all to know I'm around :) just in case we need to shift back to squirtle and get slowpoke tomorrow instead. (After all, would be interesting to see what investigation result he comes up with)

I don't really have anything to add at this point, I would just be repeating myself. I do hope Gastly will reconsider his vote, though.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Mafia's intentions lie not in their words, but their votes.You mean like your vote for Squirtle, someone you claimed was innocent? ...or should we ignore that you intentionally voted for someone you believed to be innocent because to claim his innocence you needed to use words? :)

Can't have it both ways.

[M] Adama
12-03-2007, 04:23 AM
Clefairy

I'm sorry. But I'm pretty darn sure one of you said something earlier about lying being only a mafia trait. That's not true at all. Pokιmon have to lie in order to ensure their safety as important players. The object of the game isn't "Let's all reveal what our role is!"... it's to be the majority team at the end.

I still say Psyduck is Jester.
I think Kadabra may be something semi-important, but for which side, I'm not sure.
Slowpoke, you ARE being suspicious and seem as though you're attempting to hide things. Plus, you revealed your role as a cop(or lied and hoped a doctor would protect you). Your tactics could be useful for either side, but it seems as though you might have a hidden agenda.

So I actually do want to change my vote.
Unvote: Kadabra

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-03-2007, 04:23 AM
Ghastly

Unvote: Kadabra

I can see what you're talking about, Meowth. I went back and actually read stuff. Man, I'm like a Bush voter, aint I? xD

This is all made hilarious by the fact that we're all Pokeemanz.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 04:24 AM
Slowpoke

Mafia's intentions lie not in their words, but their votes.You mean like your vote for Squirtle, someone you claimed was innocent? ...or should we ignore that you intentionally voted for someone you believed to be innocent because to claim his innocence you needed to use words? :)

Can't have it both ways.

I voted to kill squirtle because he is innocent.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 04:25 AM
Snorlax

Vote Tally

Slowpoke: 7 - Geodude, Sandshrew, Snorlax, Kadabra, Meowth, Gastly, Clefairy
Kadabra: 4 - Psyduck, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Bulbasaur
None: 2 - Togepi, Ditto

Gastly and Bulbasaur, I think you are Miriel's replacements, so here is a brief reasoning for each of the people who were voted for

Slowpoke

He as been caught in a lie, and was deadset on eliminating Kadabra. He then switches to targeting Squirtle after a while. Slowpok Roleclaims that he is a cop. He threatened Meowth, and claims to "know" that both Kadabra and Meowth are scum.

Kadabra

At the start of the day, Slowpoke piled on evidence against Kadabra, claiming that he is sure that Kadabra is a werewolf, even going as far as saying he is willing to be lynched if he is wrong. Kadabra roleclaims to be a hunter. (A cop that finds out if a person has a serial killer role)

Squirtle

In inactive user in this thread, but posted regularly in the disscusion thread. The scapegoat of this day, slowpoke randomly pointed a finger at clefairy today, and is a sporatic voter.

Charmander

Ignore Hypno's votes, he is randomly changing them. Charmander has addmited to being a townie.

Clefairy

Squirtle voted Clefairy stating that Clefairy is too innocent.

Psyduck

Psyduck Roleclaims to be a back up cop, and made some stupid posts during day 1.

Anbody feel free to add to these brief reasonings.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 04:25 AM
Slowpoke

Vote:Kadabra

vote count plz?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 04:27 AM
Snorlax

Vote Tally

Slowpoke: 7 - Geodude, Sandshrew, Snorlax, Kadabra, Meowth, Gastly, Clefairy
Kadabra: 5 - Psyduck, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Slowpoke
Squirtle: 3 - Charmander, Vulpix, Eevee

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 04:29 AM
I voted to kill squirtle because he is innocent.How do you know he is innocent unless you know who the mafia are?

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 04:30 AM
Slowpoke

I voted to kill squirtle because he is innocent.How do you know he is innocent unless you know who the mafia are?

I do know who the mafia are, you and kadabra.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 04:32 AM
Snorlax

Day 2 vote history

Gastly Vote: Kadabra
Bulbasaur Vote: Kadabra
Clefairy Unvote: Kadabra
Clefairy Vote: Slowpoke
Gastly Unvote: Kadabra
Gastly Vote: Slowpoke
Slowpoke Unvote: Squirtle
Slowpoke Vote: Kadabra

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-03-2007, 04:34 AM
unvote: kedabra
vote: slowpoke

Sorry for the delay, I was eating leaves :)

I believe Slowpoke to be behind all of this...He seems very suspicious to me.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 04:34 AM

I do know who the mafia are, you and kadabra.I've proven that you can't possibly know that.

EDIT: Actually there is a possibility that you could know that. If you, myself, and Kadabra are all mafia. But I think we can rule that one out 'cause today's events would be the stupidest mafia ploy ever. :laugh:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 04:36 AM
Snorlax

Vote Tally

Slowpoke: 8 - Geodude, Sandshrew, Snorlax, Kadabra, Meowth, Gastly, Clefairy, Bulbasaur
Kadabra: 4 - Psyduck, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Slowpoke

Slowpoke, please explain your reasoning as to why you think that Meowth is Mafia.

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 04:36 AM
Kadabra

Haha, sorry about trying to get you killed on multiple occasions, Bulbasaur xD I assure you it was only because you were inactive. ;) ironic that you would come back at a time like this.

Well, you're probably a replacement, like Snorlax said. :] Same with Gastly.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-03-2007, 04:38 AM
Haha, sorry about trying to get you killed on multiple occasions, Bulbasaur xD I assure you it was only because you were inactive. ;) ironic that you would come back at a time like this.

Well, you're probably a replacement, like Snorlax said. :] Same with Gastly.

No hard feelings, I promise :)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-03-2007, 04:53 AM
Ghastly

I promise I'll have a better grasp of the situation tomrrow. xP

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 04:53 AM
Slowpoke

Vote Tally

Slowpoke: 8 - Geodude, Sandshrew, Snorlax, Kadabra, Meowth, Gastly, Clefairy, Bulbasaur

Slowpoke, please explain your reasoning as to why you think that Meowth is Mafia.

I used the info that kadabra is a werewolf to prove that meowth is a werewolf, but unfortunately it only proves it to me. Look at reactions I've gotten from meowth so far. He's done every single thing in the interest of a werewolf cooperating with Kadabra the entire time. same reason I initially expected kadabra, he was cooperating with butterfree. They have teamwork and aren't afraid to cover it up.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 04:55 AM
Slowpoke

I promise I'll have a better grasp of the situation tomrrow. xP

and by tommorow all things will seem normal but be in flux. You will know pretty much just as much as everyone else does.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-03-2007, 05:00 AM
Unvote:Slowpoke

I honestly just bandwagoned because I didn't know what was going on. :(

[M] Helo
12-03-2007, 05:02 AM
Hypno

unvote:whoever
vote:Kadabra

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-03-2007, 05:07 AM
vote:slowpoke

Did NOT bandwagon. I'm sticking with my thought that Slowpoke is mafia.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-03-2007, 05:09 AM
You guys post too much, I've been pretty active but I still feel like I can barely keep up. The really inactive people are going to be really behind.

Anyway, this has gotten really crazy. I don't know what to think anymore, but it looks like it's going to be between Slowpoke and Kadabra now with most votes for Slowpoke now. If my vote's going to be wasted on Squirtle, then I may have to change it to who I think would more likely be mafia out of the two.

I think everyone who's getting overexcited should chill, though. This isn't a personal vendetta, let's try to think through this civily.

Here's something that Miriel said in the other thread.

To clear something up.

The majority of roles in play in this game can be found in the Mafia wiki, or the Mafia flash site. There are only a handful of roles which have specifically been created by Del Murder and I. Created as in, entirely new creations that we came up with ourselves. All other roles, or slight variations of roles can be found from the two linked Mafia sources.

The role of Mole is not one of the "official" roles of this game. That was just Del Murder being a trickster. This means that mole doesn't count as one of the roles they could have created. Also, what do they mean by a handful? I'm not sure what the range there is, but it's at least more than one role that was created.

It does seem like Slowpoke's made a few obvious contradictions in this thread now, and I don't think his emotional outbursts or offensive tactics are doing him any good.

I also find it strange Slowpoke seems to know there's only 3 mafia and everyone else is innocent - Butterfree, Kadabra, and Meowth. How do you know there's only 3? In the last game with roughly the same number of players, there were 6 mafia. I don't think we should rule anyone out yet.

I have suspicions but it completely banks on certain results that I don't know for sure yet, so really, I have nothing definite. I'm undecided at what I should do right now and if my vote would actually matter if I changed it.

Thanks for all the stats, Snorlax. It's been helpful.

Kadabra: 5 - Psyduck, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Slowpoke, Hypno

Real life calls again, so I'll have to make this one of the shorter of my posts, heh. I'll try to check back here before the day ends to see if I need to change my vote.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 05:12 AM
Snorlax

Day 2 votes

Bulbasaur Unvote: Slowpoke
Hypno Unvote: Charmander
Hypno Vote: Kadabra
Bulbasaur Vote: Slowpoke

Vote Tally

Kadabra: 4 - Psyduck, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Slowpoke, Hypno

[M] Adama
12-03-2007, 05:26 AM
Clefairy

It's pretty late here. My trainer has to go train with all the other Pokιmon masters tomorrow, so I must go. Bye, friends and enemies.

Good luck to our side in lynching a mafia person!

Clefairy, cle cle!

[M] Helo
12-03-2007, 05:28 AM
Hypno

Vote: Clefairy

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
12-03-2007, 05:29 AM
I'd better get off to my pokeball too. =] Got some tournaments going on soon and I need to be rested up! Night all =D

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 05:33 AM
Snorlax

Day 1 Vote history

Psyduck Vote: Geodude
Pikachu Vote:Geodude
Hypno Vote:Psyduck
Sandshrew Vote: Psyduck
Slowpoke Vote: Geodude
Meowth Vote: Geodude
Hypno Unvote: Psyduck
Hypno Vote: Meowth
Snorlax Vote: Geodude
Geodude Vote: Psyduck
Snorlax Unvote: Geodude
Hypno Unvote: Meowth
Hypno Vote: Butterfree
Squirtle Vote: Psyduck
Kadabra Vote: Bulbasaur
Vulpix Vote: Gastly
Oddish Vote: Butterfree
Charmander Vote: Geodude
Psyduck Unvote Geodude, Vote Butterfree
Ditto Vote: Gastly
Kadabra Vote: Geodude
Hypno Unvote: Butterfree
Hypno Vote: Psyduck
Psyduck Unvote: Butterfree
Clefairy Vote Butterfree
Pikachu Unvote: Geodude
Pikachu Vote: Psyduck
Psyduck Unvote: Geodude
Psyduck Vote: Butterfree
Squirtle Unvote: Psyduck
Squirtle Vote: Butterfree
Slowpoke Unvote: Geodude
Slowpoke Vote: Butterfree
Hypno Vote: Hypno
Hypno Unvote: Hypno
Hypno Vote: Geodude
Hypno Unvote: Geodude

Slowpoke, how does this show that Butterfree, Kadabra, and Meowth are working together? Butterfree only made three posts, and none of them were any kinds of comunication. Meowth did defend Butterfree, the reasoning being that Butterfree was active, and he thought it would be better to target sombody inactive, which you supported. Finally Kadabra never collaberated with anyone to my knowlegde. Please explain the reasoning behind your theory, because nobody else can see it.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-03-2007, 05:35 AM
vote: bulbasaur

I find this replacement person very suspiscious.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 05:37 AM
Snorlax

Vote Tally

Squirtle: 2 - Vulpix, Eevee
Clefairy: 1 - Squirtle, Hypno
Bulbasaur: 1 - Charmander

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 05:37 AM
Slowpoke

Day 1 Vote history

Pikachu Vote:Geodude
Hypno Vote:Psyduck
Sandshrew Vote: Psyduck
Slowpoke Vote: Geodude
Hypno Vote: Meowth
Snorlax Vote: Geodude
Geodude Vote: Psyduck
Snorlax Unvote: Geodude
Hypno Unvote: Meowth
Squirtle Vote: Psyduck
Vulpix Vote: Gastly
Oddish Vote: Butterfree
Charmander Vote: Geodude
Psyduck Unvote Geodude, Vote Butterfree
Ditto Vote: Gastly
Kadabra Vote: Geodude
Psyduck Unvote: Butterfree
Clefairy Vote Butterfree
Pikachu Unvote: Geodude
Pikachu Vote: Psyduck
Psyduck Unvote: Geodude
Psyduck Vote: Butterfree
Squirtle Unvote: Psyduck
Squirtle Vote: Butterfree
Slowpoke Unvote: Geodude
Slowpoke Vote: Butterfree
Hypno Vote: Hypno
Hypno Unvote: Hypno
Hypno Vote: Geodude
Hypno Unvote: Geodude

Slowpoke, how does this show that Butterfree, Kadabra, and Meowth are working together? Butterfree only made three posts, and none of them were any kinds of comunication. Meowth did defend Butterfree, the reasoning being that Butterfree was active, and he thought it would be better to target sombody inactive, which you supported. Finally Kadabra never collaberated with anyone to my knowlegde. Please explain the reasoning behind your theory, because nobody else can see it.

Kadabra is the one already proven to be a Werewolf. and Meowth is the one cooperating with Kadabra. obviously no one can see that kadabra is a werewolf. but It's pretty obvious Meowth is cooperating with kadabra.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Snorlax

Slowpoke, the only proof about Kadabra is your accusation and roleclaim. I am going to list only Meowth's and Kadabra's votes. Empty lines indicate that there were other votes between those listed.

Day 1 votes

Day 2 votes

This is where you start to lose your credability

Please continue your explanation, because I still can't see your logic.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 05:47 AM
Snorlax

Day 2 votes

Bulbasaur Unvote: Slowpoke
Hypno Unvote: Charmander
Hypno Vote: Kadabra
Bulbasaur Vote: Slowpoke
Hypno Unvote: Kadabra
Hypno Vote: Clefairy
Charmander Vote: Bulbasaur

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
12-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Ghastly

Slopoke reminds me of Anasia.

[M] Helo
12-03-2007, 06:09 AM
Hypno

Due to the fact that Slowpoke has cheated, I am inclined to vote for the people he is trying to out. He knows the answers.

Del Murder
12-03-2007, 06:10 AM
Thread closed till we sort this crap out. Sleep my dears!