PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

Pages : [1] 2

Miriel
11-30-2007, 06:22 PM
It was night in Pokemon City. All the pokemon were supposed to be sleeping in their pokeballs, but not Cubone. He was out looking for a new bone. Nighttime was the best time to do this. While he was looking he thought he saw some of his pokemon buddies huddling together discussing something. As he got closer he realized they were talking about a plot...to kill all the other pokemon! Cubone ran as fast as he could through the town, shouting their names: "Cubone! Cu cu bone! Cubone cu! Cubone!" Then he spotted something in the sky chasing after him. It was the legendary bird, Articuno! Cubone took a stance ready to fight, but as a ground pokemon he was no match for this beast. One Ice Beam and Cubone was silenced forever.

The town awoke to find the frozen Cubone statue in the middle of town square. Who was responsible for this? The pokemon will have to figure this out themselves, before it is too late.

Cubone was a Citizen, played by, you guessed it, Miriel.

It's time for Mafia, guys!

Recap of rules:
1) Unless specifically mentioned in your Assignment PMs, all Mafia related discussion must happen in this thread.
2) Do not reveal your role privately to each other. You can of course roleclaim (http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Roleclaim) as part of your strategy in this thread. Just don't do it outside the game.
3) Play nice. Even if you are using second accounts, don't resort to flaming and whatnot. Kill each other without resorting to being mean.
4) POST USING YOUR POKEMON ACCOUNTS!
5) You cannot abstain from voting.

Recap of roles:
1) Any and all roles are possible in this game. Including at least ONE that Del Murder and I have made up ourselves. Keep in mind that we did our best to exclude any roles that are seriously pointless and include ones that will make the game interesting and balanced.

Players:
pikachu
charmander
bulbasaur
eevee
oddish
squirtle
kadabra
gastly
meowth
snorlax
hypno
vulpix
togepi
butterfree - Lynched Day 1 (Werewolf)
sandshrew
clefairy
jigglypuff
geodude
psyduck
slowpoke
ditto

There will be a NIGHT and DAY period for this game. During the DAY, all you townies must get together and figure out who to lynch. A lynching is done by majority vote. The day will close with the lynching of a person. During the NIGHT, all players with night time activities must notify me of their choices, targets, investigations, etc. DAY will commence again with the revelation of who (if anyone) was killed during the night.

Days with last at most, 24 hours. If majority vote for lynching is reached before 24 hours, the Day will end at that point. If a majority vote is not reached at the end of 24 hours, who ever has the most votes will be lynched, majority or not. Nights will last no more than 14 hours.

When making your official lynch votes, do it in bold like this please:

Vote: PokemonA
Unvote: PokemonA

NIGHT has just ended with the death of Cubone.

DAY 1 begins now...

(Day 1, 22 players, 12 votes gets a person lynched and ends the round.)

[M] Apollo
11-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Cubone

x_x

demondude
11-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Haha poor Cubone.

[M] Dee
11-30-2007, 06:30 PM
Eevee

Poor Cubone. :(

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Snorlax

Noooo, why Cubone? Wait, we just started. Anyway hi, I'm snorlax. Lets get those mafia people.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Psyduck

Psy?

*licks the ice of the statue*

Psyayay!!

Translation: my tongue is stuck

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Cubone is dead? Looks like it's time to dust off the old SILPH SCOPE again. The Lavender Town tower's Chanellers always used to make me laugh because they used to say such funny things.

[M] Adama
11-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Clefairy

Clefairy says hello! Ready to take down the mafia peoples and help our city! Poor Cubone...

[M] D'Anna
11-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Kadabra

Cubone was a Citizen, played by, you guessed it, Miriel

xD

How long does this day last?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Poor cubone... may he rest in peace.

wait! *starts thawing him out*

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Psyduck

can Cubone be the first one we lynch?

my pea-sized duck brain suspects him..

lets shake meowth until he uses payday :).. *points at meowth*

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-30-2007, 11:03 PM
Butterfree

Freee!!!

WHo did this to Cubone! Freee!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Psyduck

can we make it 24 hours.. i sorta have a huge time diff(add 6-9 hours) so i can miss one of them if i have a long day of lectures

plz *psy duck eyes*

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Psyduck

Freee!!!

Psy!! it was you wasnt it!! Psyduck Psy!!

i never trusted bug pokemon.. just wait the day that the cop dies.. then i shall be cop.. and i will investigate you PSYAYAYAYAY!! *evil psyduck laugh*

btw.. i vote we lynch Cubone :).. or Butterfree *narrows eyes at butterfree*

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Butterfree

Why me? Freeeee. And distrtust for Bug Pokemon is being specieist Freee!

It's not like we can pass reasonable judgment on anyone yet Freeee!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Psyduck

maybe your right.. Psyduck! we could team up and vote Cubone to be lynched.. he's almost dead anyway.. Psyayay! Duck! .. we could just finish the job :p

Psyayay!.. but make no mistake.. you shall be watched. Duuuuck!

Miriel
11-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Cubone is DEAD. You can't lynch a dead person. I mean, you can but that's pretty messed up. :p

[M] Dee
11-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Eevee

Yeah, we actually have nobody to base our suspicions on. Not even people being suspiciously quiet, since it's just the first day, and people might not be around right now, or whatever. It's a difficult lynch, this one.
Not to mention we can't really take a big guess at a member, because if they turn out to be citizen, you'll be immediately targetted for targetting a citizen. It really is difficult. :(

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Psyduck

Psyduck Psy!.. i dont mean that.. i just dont know if ill be around when they choose who gets lynched.. Psyayay *sad*

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-30-2007, 11:30 PM
First day is just guesswork. Assuming there's six mafia members like last time, we have a 6/22 chance of getting one. That's around 27%. We could get really lucky, but no one's willing to take the chance to vote yet because it's more likely that they'll be wrong and will have to face being lynched the next day for their mistake. We can sit and wait and lynch no one, but that will only be a mafia advantage since they can strike us down at night. Bottom line is that we have to make a decision, even if it's a complete guess.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-30-2007, 11:36 PM
Psyduck

but we are at the most disadvantage now.. mafia know who they are.. so they will all vote to lynch someone else.. and the rest of us dont know who who is.. so we will just go with their votes.. so i suggest we dont lynch.. cause the statistics are just against us

if you guys really want to.. i suggest butterfree *narows eyes at butterfree*

[M] Dee
11-30-2007, 11:40 PM
We can't not lynch someone.

Why Butterfree? Is there any real reason behind this? :p

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Vulpix

If no one votes, we will never be able to deduce who the mafia are by their voting patterns. Mafia probably aren't going to draw attention to themselves by lynching a citizen if no one else is voting at all, because they can kill us one by one at night. Citizen numbers will go down, Mafia will remain stagnant. We lose.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-30-2007, 11:41 PM
I don't think we should go for Butterfree. Butterfree is at least being active and posting. We need everyone to be active and posting, because posts are all we've got to work on.

Jigglypuff and Diglett are the only ones who haven't posted in this thread or the other mafia thread yet.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Psyduck

We can't not lynch someone.

Why Butterfree? Is there any real reason behind this? :p

its more of joke really :p.. but its fun :)

I don't think we should go for Butterfree. Butterfree is at least being active and posting. We need everyone to be active and posting, because posts are all we've got to work on.

Jigglypuff and Diglett are the only ones who haven't posted in this thread or the other mafia thread yet.

i agree.. the one who hasnt posted should be lynched.. Psyayay!!

[M] Dee
11-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Eevee

Sometimes people aren't around. The inactivity vote can be bad.

Perhaps Squirtle, who posted in the Discussion thread, and not this thread? Even though this thread was open!

[M] Mom – Host
11-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Slowpoke

*wakes up from his long snooze*
We should lynch Psyduck for putting me to sleep and causing my inactivity.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Psyduck

Psyayay!

snot my fault.. i was just trying to talk to you, slooooooooooooooowpoke

you cant blame me just because your tail is bigger :p

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-30-2007, 11:59 PM

Perhaps Squirtle, who posted in the Discussion thread, and not this thread? Even though this thread was open!True, but they had to have logged into their Pokemon accounts and confirmed the PMs in order for the game to have started.

Good spot on Squirtle. I hadn't noticed that! I wonder what his (or her) reasons are.

[M] D'Anna
12-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Kadabra

As Vulpix said, today will be pretty random. We just have to pick someone not based on suspiciousness, because there's simply no one to suspect at this point. I'm in favor of lynching someone unactive. Why? Because they have just as high chance of being Mafia as anyone else, probably a bit more since Mafia doesn't want to draw attention to themselves, but most importantly; if they're a doc and they don't log in for 14 hours, then they won't be of any use anyway.

Chances are we're going to lynch an innocent citizen today, though. At least whatever happens today is valuable information tomorrow.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Psyduck

Perhaps Squirtle, who posted in the Discussion thread, and not this thread? Even though this thread was open!True, but they had to have logged into their Pokemon accounts and confirmed the PMs in order for the game to have started.

Good spot on Squirtle. I hadn't noticed that! I wonder what his (or her) reasons are.

indeed very strange.. maybe he is a hitman.. or terrorist.. or chinese food guy :)

[M] Dee
12-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Eevee

Ditto also didn't post in this thread despite being around when it was open. I don't know if this is reason enough to be suspicious of someone...

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Psyduck

Ditto also didn't post in this thread despite being around when it was open. I don't know if this is reason enough to be suspicious of someone...

we only need one person to lynch, eevee..

Question: can we use an evolution stone on eevee? :) *gets ready to throw rocks*

[M] Athena
12-01-2007, 12:15 AM
Diglett

Sorry, I was busy digging holes, but I'm here now.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 12:16 AM
Psyduck

get here on time diglett..

or it will be watergun time :p

[M] Dee
12-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Eevee

I'm not choosing anyone to lynch, and although you only need one person, no harm in thinking of all possibilities. :p

[M] Adama
12-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Clefairy

It's gonna be really hard to decide on who to lynch today.

And I wonder who Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny are?

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 12:46 AM
Slowpoke

Accidently eats his tail*

....ow!
Ooooops...thought that was a fish...

what where we doing again?

Miriel
12-01-2007, 12:50 AM
After thinking about the rate that this thread is going, I'm gonna go ahead and make Days 24 hours. If majority vote for lynching is reached before 24 hours, the Day will end at that point. 24 hours is just the max amount of time Day will last, and at the end of 24 hours, who ever has the most votes will be lynched, majority or not.

Is that good for everyone? Yes, yes? Ok good. :)

Day 1, 22 players, 12 votes gets a person lynched and ends the round.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Snorlax

We are trying to pick who to randomly lynch, I have to wait to vote today. zzzzzzzzzz.

[M] Aaron
12-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff Jiggy Jiggy!

[M] Gaius
12-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Everybody's posted now with Jigglypuff, right?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 01:51 AM
Psyduck

Vote: Geodude

Because I haven't seen Geodude around at all.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 01:58 AM
No one else had a busy day 0.o? Well I guess with Timezone differences it makes sense.

Anyway, we have to be random, because there is no way to really see any voting patterns but I don't know if lynching because they aren't here is right mainly because of timezone differences....

BUT I have an idea for y'all to think about.

I'm a little suspeicious of you Psyduck. Your pointing fingers at EVERYONE. Alittle nervous?

[M] Colette
12-01-2007, 04:08 AM
I hate the first day...we have such a small chance of lynching mafia! Let's hope we're half as lucky as the last game :monster:

I don't really have any suspicions at the moment...it's very hard to tell.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-01-2007, 04:36 AM
I'm disappointed at the lack of posts since I've been away.

I honestly think inactivity is a key factor early on. Even if someone is inactive but a townie, they're definitely not helping us, and rather them than someone who is actually going to participate in discussion. As for timezones, well, the thread has been up for ten hours so that shouldn't really matter at this stage.

So, how do you all feel about Psyduck's suggestion of Geodude?

Miriel
12-01-2007, 04:47 AM
New Rule: You cannot refuse to vote.

If you're away, busy, and you miss a round of voting. That's fine and understandable. But you cannot be active, post in the thread, and then be all, "I don't fee comfortable voting for someone, so I won't." Hells noes!

In the real world of Mafia, if you refuse to vote, someone will literally tackle you, pin you to the ground, and raise your hand FOR you during the voting period. Gosh darnit, you are gonna vote whether you like it or not. Since I can't do that, I'm gonna say this:

VOTE OR DIE.

That's right, I went there. Oh snap.

14 hours to go.

[M] Colette
12-01-2007, 04:48 AM
If we were going to go on inactivity alone we'd have a lot more suspects than Geodude, then again that's all we have to go on during the first day. It seems a little sudden, but we don't have forever and we have to lynch someone.

So I'm not really sure what I think of Psyduck's decision...but I'll go with it anyway. No one seems suspicious at the moment.

So I might change this later but for now:

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 04:53 AM
Hypno

smurf all you baby raping gay-tards! Running over the cliff like a bunch of lemmings hoping that a jagged rock at the bottom penetrates your anal cavity so that you shoot into the air on a fountain of blood.

YOU ARE ALL SICK!

Vote: <s>smurfduck</s> Psyduck

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-01-2007, 04:57 AM
Hypno is pretty obviously the jester. Ignore him and don't lynch him.

[M] Colette
12-01-2007, 05:03 AM
...maybe a little too obvious. Perhaps he has a role where it would benefit him in some way for us to think he was the jester. Or maybe he is the jester.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 05:07 AM
Well no one is agreeing with me but, I still think Psyduck has pointed too many fingers and all of us voting with him is a mistake!

Vote: Psyduck.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 05:07 AM
Slowpoke

Vote: GEODUDE

I have no clue about who is what, except for hypno, I know a couple things about him. :p so I vote for Geodude because inactivity leads to less discussion and less ways for us to gather clues. also if he is a mafia and incactive he could be hiding clues.

*crawls back under his rock-bed* zzzzzzz

((YES I LIVE IN A ROCK))

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Well no one is agreeing with me but, I still think Psyduck has pointed too many fingers and all of us voting with him is a mistake!The thing about Psyduck is that all his finger-pointing gives us a lot of theories to discuss. Discussion is our main weapon, and I'm entirely happy to allow Psyduck to stick around.

Anyway seeing as how we've got to vote for someone or die, and I'm going to be going now (I don't know if I'm going to be online before the deadline. I hope so, but this is just a precaution) I'm going to vote for Geodude. I've said all along that I intended to vote for somebody inactive, and Geodude fits the bill, and he seems to be the random person we have chosen. Apologies if you're innocent, my rocky friend, but a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do.

Vote: Geodude.

Del Murder
12-01-2007, 05:46 AM
Solid as a rock!

(Sorry)

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 06:01 AM
OH IT IS ON! Meowth dare try to smurf up my christmas?!?!? This declaration of war will wage until all horror is spewen across the time ravaged horror that is your corpse! DEATH TO YE!

Unvote: Psyduck
Vote: Meowth

How can you vote, I thought only Pokemon could vote.

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:02 AM
Hypno

Screw you!!

OH IT IS ON! Meowth dare try to smurf up my christmas?!?!? This declaration of war will wage until all horror is spewen across the time ravaged horror that is your corpse! DEATH TO YE!

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 06:05 AM
Slowpoke

Screw you!!

LOLZ we need to keep this guy. He's amusing. KEKEKEKE

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-01-2007, 07:02 AM
Snorlax

Why, I take a little nap and your at war now. And now I'm hungry, so I'll just vote and then eat a little snack.

Vote Geodude. Sorry if your innocent, but we need active townspeople. If you can convince me otherwise, I won't change my vote.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[M] Caprica
12-01-2007, 07:04 AM
Geodude

Wow. uhm, okay. Geodude has :skull::skull::skull::skull: to do during the day. Like. Eat rocks and stuff.

Let's look at it this way. You can go with this theory of lynching those who aren't talking. Here is why that's a dumb idea.

The majority of pokemans are going to be townsfolk. It logically follows that basing a lynching around something as broad as "activity" (and guess what, I HAVE been active. Just because I've only made one post doesn't mean I haven't been sleuthing it up like the rest of you.) is bad news. Basing lynching decisions on broad criteria practically guarantees that you're going to kill off townspeople, since they comprise the largest group. A LOT of townspeople. I am a townsperson - but I'll get to more on that later.

It's also a dumb idea because killing off people without knowing if they're with or against you leaves you with a pretty good shot that you're killing off what could end up as substantial brainpower. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but you have a 50/50 shot at me being a townie like y'all. And you see how I'm already jumping into the fray and arguing - not for my life per se - but arguing to win. Do you really want to knock off someone as smart as me? Sure, I could be mafia. But I could be an essential weapon in the townie arsenal. But you guys are willing to kill off people just because they haven't posted as much as, say, Psyduck? Who hasn't said ANYTHING of merit in the thread?

Which brings me to my next point. How is someone who is less active but brings good points to the table worth LESS than someone who is crazy active and doesn't do anything but pretend to be a pokemans all day long? Look around you and see who exactly has added something worthwhile. Most of those are current targets. Is the plan to kill off all the smarties from go? Bad plan.

Finally, with regards to above, I do happen to be a townsperson. A townsperson with a special ability. I'm not revealing it, but I can do something most others can't. I might be the only person in the game who can do what I do. Again, you don't have to believe me. If you kill me I have nothing to lose. You guys (townies) do.

So, onto my pick for lynching. Psyduck. It's already been postulated (by sandshrew, maybe?) that Psyduck is behaving an awful lot like the jester. I must agree. And if we kill off the jester, what happens? S/He wins anyway. The only thing a jester will do is get in our way and spam up our thread JUST LIKE PSYDUCK HAS BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME.

Lynching Psyduck can't hurt us, because Psyduck isn't helping out at all. Lynching Psyduck can't hurt Psyduck if s/he is the jester, in fact it will help him/her. Lynching Psyduck will hurt the mafia is Psyduck is mafia. There is no reason to not lynch Psyduck. There are many reasons not to lynch me.

VOTE: Psyduck.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
12-01-2007, 07:21 AM
Butterfree

It wasn't Psyduck Freeee! It was Hypno. Freeee. Because he is calling all of us Sick, Freee!

Freeeee!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-01-2007, 07:45 AM
Snorlax

Sorry, there was a typo in my last post, I meant to say that I would change my vote if Geodude gave a good argument. Which I think he did, so I am going to

Unvote Geodude

Now I am unsure of who to vote for, so I'll wait a little while before I vote again.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Miriel
12-01-2007, 08:02 AM
10 more hours to go!

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Hypno

Blah Blah blahblah blah blah balh balha blha balh blah blah blah!

I can't stand to listen to all the BS defense! I find you guilty of boring me to death!

UNvote: whoever
Vote: Butterfree

[M] Eizen
12-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Togepi

Looks like I missed a bit :/

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 12:16 PM
By golly gosh gee, why are you suspecting the Squirtle? Especially when this SQUIRTLE has a monocle? For heaven's sake. And I'm a he. :p

Anyway, Geodude gives a very valid point on to why we shouldn't vote for him, doesn't he? But why is he so desperate? Quite suspicious. Of course, it could be because everyone's been voting for him due to his inactivity. >_>

Anyway, Psyduck suspected me of being a mafia dude, so I'm going to vote for him.

VOTE: PSYDUCK

[M] Dee
12-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Eevee

I am pretty sure that Geodude isn't mafia. But then, who knows - can't trust anybody! :p

But, the argument against Psyduck does have some basis to it - he has just been pointing fingers, with no real discussion as to why; nor has he actually added anything to the thread as of yet.

Hmm... think I'll ponder this some more.

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Squirtle

Well, you ARE the one that gave everyone the idea that I'm guilty, Eevee. Maybe YOU should get lynched. >=/

[M] Dee
12-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Eevee

Well, like I said, you'd posted in the discussion thread and not the game thread, depite the game thread being open. Could be seen as trying to keep a low low profile. :p

But, since you've posted, I'm no longer suspicious. Well, I'm as suspicious of you as I am of everyone.

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Meh, okay. I guess that puts us on good terms.

Who are you leaning towards? I'll vote for your vote.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Psyduck

Psyayay

why does everyone hate me now?

i made one joke about butterfree and suddenly everyone is all over me.. saying i point to many fingers.. while a few min after that you vote for psyduck yourselves.. and my account has been fixed.. besides im the back-up cop.. pretty suckie job seeing as itll take forever for the real cop to die..

and seemingly im jestering.. im the only one who actually posts on this thread more then once a day.. but if your all going to behave like that i dont care

as for geodude

Psyayay.. DUCK!!
http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/5/12/1/f_psyduckconfm_f43cb1e.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/5/12/1/f_psyduckconfm_f43cb1e.jpg&srv=img30)

By golly gosh gee, why are you suspecting the Squirtle? Especially when this SQUIRTLE has a monocle? For heaven's sake. And I'm a he.

Anyway, Geodude gives a very valid point on to why we shouldn't vote for him, doesn't he? But why is he so desperate? Quite suspicious. Of course, it could be because everyone's been voting for him due to his inactivity. >_>

Anyway, Psyduck suspected me of being a mafia dude, so I'm going to vote for him.

when did i do that?.. cant even remember it.. so it cant be a big suspision :p

*tail whips Squirtle*

now for a vote.. i suppose since geodude is back i should revote.. he tore me a big one though.. so i dont like him.. so even though he is now busted up from my confusion attack..

VOTE: GEODUDE (just so you know.. i wouldve changed it if you hadnt been such a tail)

[M] D'Anna
12-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Kadabra

Here's something I noticed in the discussion thread:

I don't take any of this too seriously, and I don't think anyone else should either. I don't think Del and I need to "defend" anything cause for serious, guys. This round is gonna last like a few days at most. It's just for fun. And like we've said, we're gonna give it a shot, see how it works out, try and have some fun.

Take notice of the bolded out part. This round will only last a few days? How do you make a game with 22 players last only a few days? If people die rapidly, then surely the game will be over pretty quick, right? Which is why I think there might be some kind of serial killer in this game. So we should definitely be alert of that. If there is a serial killer in addition to mafia then two citizens will die each night. Sure, the doctor will have a higher chance of protecting someone, but it still means we have to be more clever during days. But I could be wrong, maybe Miriel has a pretty loose definition of the word "few". I guess we'll find out once the first night is over.

I still think we should go with someone unactive. Basically the only point Geodude made in his post is that he's smart. Which doesn't necessarily make him less suspicious, but at least he's active.

I think Psyduck is just a confused newbie. Not going to vote for him, smells like citizen to me.

Bulbasaur and Oddish are the only two that haven't posted in this thread. I'm still under the impression that unactive players aren't of much help, so I'll vote for one of these. Oddish is one of my favorite pokemons so...

Vote: Bulbasaur

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Hey now, not everyone hates you! I just voted for you because you suspected me of being a Chinese Food Guy, and to a lesser extent, a mafia dude. :o

It doesn't really matter though. No one's actually voting for you besides myself. n_n;

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Psyduck

no no the chinese food guy... it would be so much fun :).. you get to bring food to one person a night.. and that person cant do anything because he is eating/hurling(depending on the person)..

think of the power :D

edit: i though bulbasaur and oddish did post in the beginning.. im sure of it.. wonder why they arent now..

edit:edit: also.. maybe something we should consider.. with all the team rocket background as evil and such.. wouldnt you put meowth as a mafia? .. this is not accusation.. just reasoning.. asking what you guys think?

btw who is cop? .. i want to know who has to get lynched for me to get the job

*licks Cubone statue again*

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Lynching Psyduck can't hurt us, because Psyduck isn't helping out at all. Lynching Psyduck can't hurt Psyduck if s/he is the jester, in fact it will help him/her. Lynching Psyduck will hurt the mafia is Psyduck is mafia. There is no reason to not lynch Psyduck. There are many reasons not to lynch me. He does make a somewhat valid point. Still, lynching a citizen, whether or not they are being helpful does hurt all the citizens overall, so I'm not quite convinced yet. As of right now, I don't think Psyduck is a mafia member, just a newbie. Considering what happened the last game of the mafia being the first to vote and jumping the bandwagon, I don't think they'd take the same route again. Mafia at this point are probably trying not to stand out, so I'd go for someone who's either still inactive or was inactive until recently after the votes started rolling in.

It could be that Geodude only posted that to save his own ass, but there's not enough evidence either way and I'll give it to him that he could be a more logical face if he's on the citizen side. I'll take a closer look at who has been active and get back to you.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Psyduck

Psy duck Psy

im not a newbie.. just because this is the first time doesnt make me a...
ow wait :p

anyways i dont care.. i dont play this to win.. i play this to have fun.. i mean thats what its all about isnt it?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-01-2007, 03:03 PM
The only ones who I suspect less than others so far are Hypno, who is just being an ass, and Psyduck... well, mafia would have to be pretty dense or obvious. No offense. Either that or they're extremely smart. I guess we'll eventually see which, but right now I'm going to go with my intuition of the former.

That still leaves about nineteen of you to choose from, so I'm going to choose from the inactives. 1) Mafia may be trying to lay low. And 2) If someone's going to be inactive, they're going to be less of a help to the team than someone who is active and potentially a citizen.

Here's who I think have been fairly inactive so far: Charmander, Bulbasuar, Togepi, Oddish, Gastly, Jigglypuff, Ditto, Diglett, Clefairy. Some of these Pokemon have been somewhat active. And if I missed anyone, just point it out.

From here on, and even before, it's just a guessing game. There is of course the a larger chance that we will end up lynching a citizen. I'm sorry for that.

<b>Vote: Gastly</b>

I can be convinced otherwise if I see good reasoning or if I can change the ultimate decision.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-01-2007, 03:22 PM
I believe there's <s>less than an hour and a half</s> my mistake, 3 hours, until Day 1 ends.

A tally of the votes so far.

Psyduck: Geodude
Pikachu: Geodude
Hypno: Psyduck
Sandshrew: Psyduck
Slowpoke:Geodude
Meowth: Geodude
Hypno: Unvote Psyduck, Vote Meowth
Snorlax: Geodude
Geodude: Psyduck
Snorlax: Unvote Geodude
Hypno: Unvote whoever, Vote Butterfree
Squirtle: Psyduck
Kadabra: Bulbasaur
Vulpix: Ghastly

That puts Geodude at 4 votes, Psyduck at 3, Butterfree at 1, Bulbasaur at 1, and Ghastly at 1. This means I may be changing my vote soon to who I think would be the more likely of the two tied to be mafia, if there's going to be a tiebreaker. We should make a final collective decision quickly.

Kadabra, what is the role of a serial killer? I really wish there were one list assembled that we can look at to strategize from, instead of having all roles and any made up roles be possible.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-01-2007, 03:55 PM
tl;dr

Yeah, I've only skimmed the thread. In any case, I believe the most suspicious person thus far is Butterfree. They're being very careful, but they're also pointing the finger a lot.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-01-2007, 03:59 PM
hmm... I do find Butterfree and psyduck a bit suspicious... geodude too... with the long explanation on why he wouldnt want too...

vote: Geodude

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Psyduck

well if there are so many butterfree voters now.. i might as well join them because of my vete :D.. besides.. i think ive forgiven geodude by now..

Unvote: geodude
Vote: butterfree

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Alright before day time is over I need to point that there has been a bit of suspicious activity thus far.

Because I haven't seen Geodude around at all.

I just think the first one to vote is suspicious. IMO that means Psy is a member of the mafia and freaked when he saw no one was pointing fingers at others, and thought he needed to do that to make sure that he isn't the one randomly chosen.

I'm disappointed at the lack of posts since I've been away.

I honestly think inactivity is a key factor early on. Even if someone is inactive but a townie, they're definitely not helping us, and rather them than someone who is actually going to participate in discussion. As for timezones, well, the thread has been up for ten hours so that shouldn't really matter at this stage.

So, how do you all feel about Psyduck's suggestion of Geodude?

Well no one is agreeing with me but, I still think Psyduck has pointed too many fingers and all of us voting with him is a mistake!The thing about Psyduck is that all his finger-pointing gives us a lot of theories to discuss. Discussion is our main weapon, and I'm entirely happy to allow Psyduck to stick around.

Anyway seeing as how we've got to vote for someone or die, and I'm going to be going now (I don't know if I'm going to be online before the deadline. I hope so, but this is just a precaution) I'm going to vote for Geodude. I've said all along that I intended to vote for somebody inactive, and Geodude fits the bill, and he seems to be the random person we have chosen. Apologies if you're innocent, my rocky friend, but a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do.

Vote: Geodude.

Meowth has supported Psyduck in almost all of his posts. I think he might be part of the mafia as well, trying to support Psyduck's opinion, making it seem the most accurate so the Mafia can control the daytime vote. If that where true we'd be in deep ****.

Psyayay

why does everyone hate me now?

i made one joke about butterfree and suddenly everyone is all over me.. saying i point to many fingers.. while a few min after that you vote for psyduck yourselves.. and my account has been fixed.. besides im the back-up cop.. pretty suckie job seeing as itll take forever for the real cop to die..

and seemingly im jestering.. im the only one who actually posts on this thread more then once a day.. but if your all going to behave like that i dont care

as for geodude

Psyayay.. DUCK!!
http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/5/12/1/f_psyduckconfm_f43cb1e.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/5/12/1/f_psyduckconfm_f43cb1e.jpg&srv=img30)

By golly gosh gee, why are you suspecting the Squirtle? Especially when this SQUIRTLE has a monocle? For heaven's sake. And I'm a he.

when did i do that?.. cant even remember it.. so it cant be a big suspision :p

*tail whips Squirtle*

now for a vote.. i suppose since geodude is back i should revote.. he tore me a big one though.. so i dont like him.. so even though he is now busted up from my confusion attack..

VOTE: GEODUDE (just so you know.. i wouldve changed it if you hadnt been such a tail)

no no the chinese food guy... it would be so much fun :).. you get to bring food to one person a night.. and that person cant do anything because he is eating/hurling(depending on the person)..

think of the power :D

edit: i though bulbasaur and oddish did post in the beginning.. im sure of it.. wonder why they arent now..

edit:edit: also.. maybe something we should consider.. with all the team rocket background as evil and such.. wouldnt you put meowth as a mafia? .. this is not accusation.. just reasoning.. asking what you guys think?

btw who is cop? .. i want to know who has to get lynched for me to get the job

*licks Cubone statue again*

well if there are so many butterfree voters now.. i might as well join them because of my vete :D.. besides.. i think ive forgiven geodude by now..

Vote: butterfree

All of these above posts are very suspicious to me...
A. As soon as more then 1 finger is pointed his way he's a back up cop? And worse yet... he's asking for the real cop's identity! He's probably just trying to lure him out so the Mafia could kill him in the night round!
B. Next he says "We shouldn't consider team rocket evil that would make Meowth look like he's in the Mafia!" That would actually support my idea that Meowth and Psyduck are both in the Mafia, and now Psyduck is trying to save Meowth's skin from being suspected.
C. More finger pointing
D. Pity. There has been a lot of "Well I only play for fun :(" or "Why does everyone hate meeeeeeeee?" in his posts. He's trying to make us pity him to get rid of speciousness.
F. This may be the most suspicious thing so far... Look at the last quote...
He's hopping against Butterfree because "other people are doing it".
He's not voting to try and get someone in the mafia...
He's just trying to vote for anyone but him and Meowth!

You watch guys. I know I'm on to them.... they'll probably kill me during the nightphase to keep me quiet, if I get killed during the night you better give my idea on Meowth x Psyduck being in the Mafia a bit more thought.

[M] Dee
12-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Eevee

You've raised some good points here.

I'm also suspicious of those who jumped on the Geodude bandwagon - and those who continue to do so even now. Only got a short while to think this over, so I'll be making my vote soon.

[M] Caprica
12-01-2007, 04:37 PM
way to be a Sherlock Holmes, Sandshrew. You make some really good points.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Psyduck

poof..

actually no.. im not going to change my vote

if i change my vote then i would be the one to get lynched

my vote stays on butterfree

and btw my vete with butterfree and pronouncing back-up cop started from page 1.. be4 you all even first posted.. so read first.. then judge

Miriel
12-01-2007, 04:51 PM
If you're gonna vote, do it now por favor!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Oh yeah, I'm suppose to fall for this?

How do we not know you saying your back up cop has been a ploy to reveal the real copy from the beginning?
What does changing your vote to Meowth prove? That your nervous? And you think changing your vote to someone no one else has voted against is suppose to prove something?
And what has butterfree even done? Say "Who did this to Cubone!"? Your just looking for someone to be a distraction!

In fact you changing your vote is even more suspicious! You don't vote because you think you know who is who, your voting to save your own skin!
Even if you aren't mafia that makes you a bad cause for us townspeople, who are suppose to be willing to take a hit for the good of the town!

EDIT: And now you edit your vote right after I make my post how it is susipicious (you can all see that he had editted by looking at the "time edited thing" he just trying to fool you all. Lynch'm while you still get the chance I say.

[M] Gaius
12-01-2007, 04:53 PM
All those points could turn out not to mean much once the day's over. Not to mention the night. I'm gonna go with Vulpix and vote for Gastly since I didn't even notice he/she hadn't posted in here yet. Vulpix seems to have his stuff in order. I thought it was just Oddish and Bulbasaur like Psyduck said but he left out Gastly. Also, I'll be gone for the rest of the day time so I need to vote so Miriel doesn't kill me. :p At least we'll have to something to base something on tomorrow.

Vote: Gastly

[M] Dee
12-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Eevee

I'm gonna vote Charmander, 'cause he didn't post much, and then just suddenly jumped on the Geodude bandwagon. This sounds good to me. :D

Vote: Charmander

Miriel
12-01-2007, 05:12 PM
As the voting stands right now:

charmander - Geodude
meowth - Geodude
snorlax - Geodude
kadabra - Geodude
squirtle - Psyduck
geodude - Psyduck
pikachu - Psyduck
sandshrew - Psyduck
hypno - Psyduck
psyduck - Butterfree
oddish - Butterfree
clefairy - Butterfree
vulpix - Gastly
ditto - Gastly
eevee - Charmander
slowpoke - no vote
Diglett - no vote
bulbasaur - no vote
togepi - no vote
butterfree - no vote
jigglypuff - no vote
gastly - no vote

You have an hour left to vote.

[M] Colette
12-01-2007, 05:14 PM
I just want to let you all know now that I'm away from home and the connection isn't stable, so I may or may not be active.

I still don't find anyone all that suspicious, so my vote will stay.

[M] D'Anna
12-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Kadabra

Kadabra, what is the role of a serial killer? I really wish there were one list assembled that we can look at to strategize from, instead of having all roles and any made up roles be possible.

The Serial Killer can kill someone each night, he basically functions as a Mafia, except he's all on his own. I'm not sure if he'll appear guilty on cop investigations. Does he, Miriel? In case he doesn't, it might be hell figuring out who he is. It would make sense for a Serial Killer to try and stay low and not catch too much attention.

Now, I still have a feeling both Psyduck & Geodude are innocents. I see my suggestion of Bulbasaur, who still hasn't posted, caught on, so I'm going to change my vote now. No point in wasting my vote like that. :D This is pretty much a battle between Geodude and Psyduck. I don't think either of them are very suspicious, but I don't think Psyduck is lying. And since he revealed himself as a back up cop now, then the mafia will surely want to kill him in the night, right? Maybe Psyduck is someone to go after tomorrow. This day will be pretty random no matter what, so here we go.

I also have a feeling that Vulpix is a citizen, there's just something about how he posts that gives off a citizen vibe. :D of course, I can be horribly wrong about this one. xD

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Psyduck

How do we not know you saying your back up cop has been a ploy to reveal the real copy from the beginning?
What does changing your vote to Meowth prove? That your nervous? And you think changing your vote to someone no one else has voted against is suppose to prove something?
And what has butterfree even done? Say "Who did this to Cubone!"? Your just looking for someone to be a distraction!

In fact you changing your vote is even more suspicious! You don't vote because you think you know who is who, your voting to save your own skin!
Even if you aren't mafia that makes you a bad cause for us townspeople, who are suppose to be willing to take a hit for the good of the town!

EDIT: And now you edit your vote right after I make my post how it is susipicious (you can all see that he had editted by looking at the "time edited thing" he just trying to fool you all. Lynch'm while you still get the chance I say.

why do you keep insisting on this.. i could just as well make the argument that YOU are a mafia.. keeping us away from geodude and butterfree.. man you are annoying

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Hypno

Unvote: whats its face
Vote: Psyduck

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Psyduck

gawd.. i actually have to change my vote to avoid getting lynched.. and if i survive ill probably get shot by the mafia..

this game isnt as fun as it was in the beginning.. its way too much like politics now

Unvote: butterfree

[M] Caprica
12-01-2007, 05:50 PM
*sigh*. All I can say is that you guys are making a really big mistake in lynching me.

[M] Adama
12-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Clefairy

Oh no! I almost missed voting, and I don't think it's Geodude!

It must be Butterfree! He's an instigator!

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 05:52 PM
By joves! So many not voting! I believe our game may be shortened a tad!

[M] Colette
12-01-2007, 05:55 PM
*sigh*. All I can say is that you guys are making a really big mistake in lynching me.

I'll take your word for it. I think I voted you based on inactivity anyway :p

...also Duckyduck seems pretty suspicious to me.

Unvote: Geodude
Vote: Psyduck

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Psyduck

well i guess im getting lynched now anyway(say bye bye back up cop)
.. your loss i suppose.. this messing with accounts was getting to be a hassle anyway

so as an encore

[M] Felix
Watch Psyduck end up being, like, Jesus or something.

Miriel
It's a tie at the moment.

5 for Psyduck
5 for Geodude

Some people better make some decisions, and quick. 20 minutes to go. I'm outta here though, Del Murder is gonna take care of the rest.

Edit: ok, Psyduck broke the tie himself.

5 Psyduck
4 Geodude
3 Butterfree

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 06:03 PM
UNVOTE PSYDUCK
VOTE BUTTERFREE

>_> My vote for Psyduck was a joke anyway. Butterfree is more suspicious.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Slowpoke

Geodude is not as inactive as I thought and I think Psyduck is a jester... Also I have suspisions of buterfree not bieng a serial killer...but a mafia member because he/she seems to be cooperating with people(because he points fingers at people who go against certain people).

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 06:15 PM

why do you keep insisting on this.. i could just as well make the argument that YOU are a mafia.. keeping us away from geodude and butterfree.. man you are annoying

What makes me pointing fingers at you different?

The fact that my opinion is after carefully analyzing all of your posts... While you blame someone without any cause.

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Hypno

unvote psyduck
vote butterfree

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Hypno

unvote butterfree
vote hypno

Del Murder
12-01-2007, 06:16 PM
5 minutes left

5 butterfree
4 psyduck
3 geodude

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Hypno

unvote hypno
vote geodude

[M] Mom – Host
Slowpoke

unvote butterfree
vote hypno

can he even do that?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
I'd just like to point out we're voting against someone who's made 3 posts...

I sure hope this turns out to be a lucky guess then.

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Hypno

unvote geodude
vote psyduck

[M] Felix
I just want the cool speech when people die.

Del Murder
Hypno is trying to hypnotize us.

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 06:19 PM
That's a fairly valued trait in the mafia, I presume.

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Hypno

I hope to use your skull as a toilet in the near future...cuz I have diarrhea :D

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 06:22 PM
What are you talking about? >.>

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Hypno

What you talkin' bout willis?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Psyduck

I hope to use your skull as a toilet in the near future...cuz I have diarrhea :D

what the? .. thats not what i quoted ??? :p

[M] Mom – Host
Slowpoke

double poster >=o

HYPNO THINKS HE IS SLY....HE IS NOT....

FIRST HE POSTED AS ED....
AND THEN HE HINTED AT DEL MURDER BEING SQUIRTLE...

just to make that clear and retrace his pathetic attempts at cover-ups.

[M] Felix
I'm guessing it's a tie between Psy and Geodude now, huh?

Edit: I am not Del Murder.

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Hypno

So let them both die!

Del Murder
12-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Voting has closed. Results will be posted momentarily.

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Hypno

If they both die then more toilets for everyone :D

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm wondering if anyone besides us saw our weird conversation, Hypno.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Psyduck

why is hypno acting weird.. omg he is using confusion on us..

grr.. do we need to have a physic pokemon show-off ? :D

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-01-2007, 06:29 PM
This should be enlightening.

gah, juggling this and the Ciddies thread is going to be hard.

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Hypno

Momentarily my ass! It has been 25 minutes >:0

[M] Colette
12-01-2007, 06:46 PM
It'll be very interesting to see the Pokethemed death scenes after the Night phases :p

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Oh, damn it. Who did we lynch? I went back to sleep and meant to wake up early enough to see if I needed to change my vote, but apparently not.

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Oh, damn it. Who did we lynch? I went back to sleep and meant to wake up early enough to see if I needed to change my vote, but apparently not.

Both Psyduck and Geodude, apparently.

Del Murder
12-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Through the day the pokemon tried to make sense of the terrible terrible death of their friend Cubone. Could their fellow pokemon be to blame? Fingers were pointed everywhere, and that was only by Hypno! Finally the blame was settled on Geodude. 'Dude!' he said. But the pokemon wouldn't listen. They chased him through town square, hungry for blood. With quick thinking, Geodude made a dash into a nearby cave. The mob was confused. 'Free!' Butterfree said, 'Free free free!'. Free what, they wondered? Free from our suspicions, so you can get away with your next killing? Not so! So the mob grabbed Butterfree and threw him in their bonfire (that Charmander made earlier).

Butterfree was played by Neocracker...and was...a Werewolf! What is a werewolf doing in pokemon town? Are there more? No more is to be said tonight, as the pokemon (timidly) go to sleep in their pokeballs.

Those of you who have night roles please send your choices on how to use them in pm to me, and not Miriel. She is writing papers.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Psyduck

i knew it!!!

butterfree *narrows eyes*

hmm boy was that a lucky guess

[M] Helo
12-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Hypno

I guess we can't count on Del and Miriel to post vote counts in this thread.

Del Murder
12-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Vote tally:

Butterfree - 5
Psyduck - 4
Geodude - 3
Gastly - 2
Charmander - 1

To figure out who voted what you will have to search the thread yourself. That is part of the game and we aren't giving it to you for free (free free free!)!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-01-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm assuming by the fact that Werewolf was written in red that it is a mafia role. Can this be confirmed? It's pretty important to next round's strategy to find out if the mafia knew of this role and knew who it was, or if it's just an evil role in itself like the serial killer.

Either way, this is wonderful news! Congratulations to all the citizens.

I'm probably going to get offed tonight.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
A werewolf? wtf? Isn't that like, another word for a cult or a serial killer? Or is it who the mafia are? Well, it's obviously a bad role because of the red text so hurrah.

Anyway I have a lot of posts to catch up on so if you'll excuse me!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
Snorlax

WTF? A werewolf! Thats like having a second mafia, but worse.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Del Murder
12-01-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm sorry but I cannot give you that information. I can only tell you that the Werewolf was not on the town's side, so you all did a good job in lynching him. :)

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-01-2007, 07:13 PM
That's unfortunate. Then we have pratically nothing to go on again.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Psyduck

*adds more wood to the fire*

snorlax.. your buttered free on a stick should be done soon

*make the flames stronger with confusion*

so.. do wherewolves eat duck?

[M] D'Anna
12-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Kadabra

Damn, killing the serial killer on the first day? Lucky! :D Butterfree fits the description of a serial killer very well too, someone wanting to stay slightly under the radar but not too much. If he was the serial killer that is. I suppose the mafia could've been called werewolves in this game.

Looks like my serial killer hunches were right. :)

[M] Adama
12-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Clefairy

Clefairy! *peace sign*

I was right! Yay!

Uh oh. I wonder what'll happen tonight. *gulp*

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 07:25 PM
We got lucky. Really really lucky.

I got a feeling I'm gonna get whack'd tonight. If so, my bet it was by Psyduck or Meowth. Throwing it out there for all y'all to think about if I die.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-01-2007, 07:26 PM
It does make sense that the werewolf would be a serial killer. But don't werewolves infect the people they bite? It's definitely a good thing we got that out of the way then, because we would have been running around with more and more werewolves each night!

[M] Adama
12-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Clefairy

This confuses me. Psyduck revealed his role... or did he? Maybe it was just strategy?

I still have suspicions about him.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 07:33 PM
This confuses me. Psyduck revealed his role... or did he? Maybe it was just strategy?

I still have suspicions about him.
I still have suspicions against Psyduck. I still think he's trying to get our Cop to reveal himself so he can get whacked.

[M] Adama
12-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Clefairy

I hadn't thought of that. This is all so very confusing. It makes my head hurt.

[M] Athena
12-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Dammit! I woke up too late for this.

:(

I promise to be more active. Lot of catching up to do.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 07:43 PM
Slowpoke

Geodude is not as inactive as I thought and I think Psyduck is a jester... Also I have suspisions of buterfree not bieng a serial killer...but a mafia member because he/she seems to be cooperating with people(because he points fingers at people who go against certain people).

I think the killing will continue and I will probably die tonight. this post/vote reveals much more than I would like it to and I believe there are more Werewolf out there and they are not so happy with my success. If tommorow you find me dead than please know it is probably the doing of more werewolves and that Butterfree wasn't a serial killer.

especially Psyduck, and sandshrew, if Psyduck is looking for a cop his best bet would be me. so I am revealing all of this so that Psyduck won't kill me because he knows how much it would reveal about him.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Psyduck

this is so messed up.. the citicenz dont believe me when i say im a backup cop.. and the mafia prob do because they know im not a mafia.. either way im gonna die soon :sad:

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Okay, Psy is making me curious. If he doesn't die tonight, I say we all vote against him to just see what he is.

I still say he's Jesus, though.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Who lies in a game of mafia? The mafia. Nobody else should lie. I cannot stress this enough. We need to all tell the truth or else we're going to lose.

Next he says "We shouldn't consider team rocket evil that would make Meowth look like he's in the Mafia!" That would actually support my idea that Meowth and Psyduck are both in the Mafia, and now Psyduck is trying to save Meowth's skin from being suspected.But when you actually read Psyduck's post
edit:edit: also.. maybe something we should consider.. with all the team rocket background as evil and such.. wouldnt you put meowth as a mafia? .. this is not accusation.. just reasoning.. asking what you guys think?He's saying you SHOULD suspect me of being a mafia. Sandshrew just out and out lied about that, and I don't know how he thought he would get away with it, unless he thought nobody would bother to actually read Psyduck's posts, which makes sense as they are clearly insane. This is the only evidence he tabled against me...somebody who he believes to be mafia accusing me of being mafia. This makes absolutely no sense. A mistake, perhaps? No. Here's why.
The fact that my opinion is after carefully analyzing all of your postsIf you carefully analysed his posts like you claim you did, you'd know he was accusing me of being mafia. I skimmed his post for about 5 seconds and I knew what he was saying. You lied to try to drop me in it and you knew what you were doing.
You watch guys. I know I'm on to them.... they'll probably kill me during the nightphase to keep me quiet, if I get killed during the night you better give my idea on Meowth x Psyduck being in the Mafia a bit more thought.I know you're saying this because you think we're mafia and we're going to kill you. (or to at least give that impression) But if that was honestly the scenario - and I don't believe it is - posting something like that is the ABSOLUTE WORST THING YOU COULD DO. I'm not mafia, and I don't know about Psyduck (and god knows I don't even want to begin analysing that guy) but let's suppose you're wrong about him, too. The mafia see this, and go "Right, let's kill Sandshrew to make Meowth and Psyduck cop the heat". It's a terrible strategy either way, and anybody can see that, so I think you are trying to hide something.

From the way Geodude backed him up, and the way the two of you voted together, well, I am absolutely convinced you two are in cahoots to pursue an agenda. I don't know if that agenda is good or bad though.

So here are my questions for you, Geodude and Sandshrew:

Geodude, what is this role you're hinting at? Either spill, or don't try using it as a defence in future. If you're the cop, the doctor will protect you. Scared of being targetted at night? By saying "I have a super cool role!" you've painted a big bullseye on yourself anyway, so we may as well try to use your ability before you get whacked, and we can avoid lynching you like we so nearly did on Day One.
Geodude, why do you want to lynch the jester anyway?
Sandshrew, why did you blatantly lie about what Psyduck said about me?
Sandshrew, why on earth did you pull that "If I am killed then they are guilty" ploy? There was absolutely no logical reason for doing so unless you're putting on an act.

Finally
Are you two masons?

Remember, Pokemon: There is no reason why a townsfolk should lie like Sandshrew did. Watch him.

[M] Adama
12-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Clefairy

Ok. To clear some things up for our Poképals that haven't been here, here's a rundown of some things that have happened.

From the beginning, Butterfree was pointing fingers at everyone, constantly being suspicious. Psyduck has been adamant in saying that he is not a part of the Mafia, and Geodude hadn't posted, so those two were the highest voted for a while. Psyduck roleclaimed back-up cop, but we're not sure if he was lying or not. I chose to vote for Butterfree, and suddenly everyone was voting for him too. Sandshrew made valid points as to who is what, but it's still very early in the game.

I'm still not sure as to who is who, but I will say that I am innocent. Choose to believe me or not. As for who I think is what, my instincts tell me that Psyduck is actually a mafia member and that he is not what he claims to be. And I'm not so sure that Slowpoke is telling the truth either. I believe that Sandshrew is a fellow townsperson as well.

But what do I know? After all, I'm just a poor lil Clefairy. Cle cle!

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Slowpoke

The Serial Killer can kill someone each night, he basically functions as a Mafia, except he's all on his own. I'm not sure if he'll appear guilty on cop investigations. Does he, Miriel? In case he doesn't, it might be hell figuring out who he is. It would make sense for a Serial Killer to try and stay low and not catch too much attention.

Now, I still have a feeling both Psyduck & Geodude are innocents. I see my suggestion of Bulbasaur, who still hasn't posted, caught on, so I'm going to change my vote now. No point in wasting my vote like that. :D This is pretty much a battle between Geodude and Psyduck. I don't think either of them are very suspicious, but I don't think Psyduck is lying. And since he revealed himself as a back up cop now, then the mafia will surely want to kill him in the night, right? Maybe Psyduck is someone to go after tomorrow. This day will be pretty random no matter what, so here we go.

I also have a feeling that Vulpix is a citizen, there's just something about how he posts that gives off a citizen vibe. :D of course, I can be horribly wrong about this one. xD

Lying? wanting to kill innocent people? protecting and backing up Psyduck... constantly changing votes to kill anyone that is not suspected for bieng a Mafia member.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Alright Meowth I see where you are coming from... but I'm not real happy that you turned an overthought into a lie.

This is all theory Meowth, like you said at the beginning I'm trying to formulate ideas. When I read Psyduck's statement I thought he was referring all the way back to when we said we should call the Mafia team rocket, and he was saying that we should do this as it is unfair to Meowth.

I did analyze, but I accidentally analyzed incorrect information. I know your probably upset that I included you in that, but it seemed like a logical deduction from what I thought he had said. Its like you said, "We have to point fingers to get ideas going." Or does that somehow not apply to me?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Hmm okay, a mistake is possible I suppose. I encourage finger pointing, I do, but I don't like it when people lie (I know you say you didn't, but I thought you were at the time) 'cause it's a mafia tool. I guess I did get a little bit carried away there but I've been taught to suspect all liars when playing mafia. Just please be a bit more careful in future! It's good that we cleared that up though.

PS: You didn't answer my question about being masons.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Hmm okay, a mistake is possible I suppose. I encourage finger pointing, I do, but I don't like it when people lie (I know you say you didn't, but I thought it was at the time) 'cause it's a mafia tool. I guess I did get a little bit carried away there but I've been taught to suspect all liars when playing mafia. Just please be a bit more careful in future! It's good that we cleared that up though.

PS: You didn't answer my question about being masons.
I don't know what a mason is :(

EDIT: And I do feel that if I die, the most logical thing would be for it to be you or Psy to have said something (no offense this is all hypothetical). You two are the only two that I have spoken out against so it wouldn't make sense for anyone else to make that call.

Why would I think I'm going to die? I'm paranoid, and I'll admit it.

[M] D'Anna
12-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Kadabra

Post directed at Slowpoke:

Everyone is a suspect the first day, Slowpoke. :p You don't know if Geodude is an innocent. And I only changed my vote ONCE, and it was from Bulbasaur to Geodude because it was a useless vote near the ending when it was obvious Bulbasaur wasn't in any danger of dying. Bulbasaur still hasn't showed up, by the way...

Do you really think Psyduck's behaviour is suspicious Mafia behaviour? I think his behaviour is weird and perhaps a bit stupid, but I don't think that makes him a Mafia. I think it makes him inexperienced at this game. I'm not protecting Psyduck either, I just don't want to waste my vote on someone I had a hunch being citizen. If you want to waste yours, then go right ahead. Heck, right before time was up he even unvoted Geodude when he was tied with him. Psyduck pretty much threw in the towel thinking he was going to die. Which is why I think he's really a back up cop.

Even if I was a Mafia, do you really think I would be stupid enough to defend another mafia member on Day 1? Give me some credit man... :rolleyes: If Psyduck and I were mafia then I wouldn't protect him at all. I'd let him die for being a sucky mafia. :)

[M] Adama
12-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Clefairy

Masons are a group that are Pro-Town and know that one another are citizens.

EDIT: They can also talk to each other privately during the night.

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 08:19 PM
That settles it. I'm voting for Kadabra next round.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Slowpoke

Post directed at Slowpoke:

Everyone is a suspect the first day, Slowpoke. :p You don't know if Geodude is an innocent. And I only changed my vote ONCE, and it was from Bulbasaur to Geodude because it was a useless vote near the ending when it was obvious Bulbasaur wasn't in any danger of dying. Bulbasaur still hasn't showed up, by the way...

Do you really think Psyduck's behaviour is suspicious Mafia behaviour? I think his behaviour is weird and perhaps a bit stupid, but I don't think that makes him a Mafia. I think it makes him inexperienced at this game. I'm not protecting Psyduck either, I just don't want to waste my vote on someone I had a hunch being citizen. If you want to waste yours, then go right ahead. Heck, right before time was up he even unvoted Geodude when he was tied with him. Psyduck pretty much threw in the towel thinking he was going to die. Which is why I think he's really a back up cop.

Even if I was a Mafia, do you really think I would be stupid enough to defend another mafia member on Day 1? Give me some credit man... :rolleyes: If Psyduck and I were mafia then I wouldn't protect him at all. I'd let him die for being a sucky mafia. :)

You are acting like a liar trying to cover up a lie with lies. However you do it all slick-like a mafia. and hypocritical too. your the one wasting time voting for Geodude. You had no reason to vote for geodude at all but to get someone else lynched instead of people your teamed with. Also you withheld your vote and didn't change it while Buterrfree was on. and you stayed inactive in this thread by what I think is purposefuly. Just to keep your vote for geodude without some1 questioning why you could have potentially let Butterfree the werewolf escape.

IF YOU THOUGHT GEODUDE WAS INNOCENT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL HIM!??? BECAUSE HE WAS INACTIVE!? no... he came on and proved his worth to the town. From this I think that A mafia members intentions lies not in his words...but his vote... you say Geodude is innocent yet try to kill him. and you hide from us in your secret chambers where you plot... to the point where your skin is turning white from the lack of sunlight. If you don't agree to chain yourself to me with a 5 foot cufflink(be active) than I am gauranteeing you my vote tomorrow if you and your mafia buddies don't kill me tonight. and don't give you the "I have things to do excuse" because that will just tell me you have people you need to think about set up for midnight murders.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Psyduck

TELL US THE TRUTH!!

Kadabra: YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Psyayay!!

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/5/12/1/f_psyduckconfm_d358eb7.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/5/12/1/f_psyduckconfm_d358eb7.jpg&srv=img34)

[M] Felix
12-01-2007, 08:35 PM
That's precisely why I'm voting for Kadabra, Psyduck. Precisely why.

[M] D'Anna
12-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Kadabra

Slowpoke:

The first day is RANDOM, slowpoke. :p No, I didn't have any real reason to vote for anyone, but neither did anyone else! I didn't know who was the mafia because there simply wasn't anything to place suspicion upon. I didn't know if Geodude was innocent or not. I still don't, and you don't either. Why do you blindly trust Geodude anyway? I don't think anyone has proved innocence at all so far. Except maybe Clefairy who was the first to vote for Butterfree. Well, outside Psyduck who you are so keen on lynching, who was the first to suspect Butterfree.

you say Geodude is innocent yet try to kill him.

I have never said that. :p I just said anyone is a suspect and that we should focus on someone inactive, because they're not much help even if they are innocent, since we had to pick someone random either way.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Slowpoke, I just want to say your latest post was hilarious.
and don't give you the "I have things to do excuse" because that will just tell me you have people you need to think about set up for midnight murders.:laugh: Brilliant.

Anyway, guys, I don't think you should start talking about tomorrow's voting before seeing who, if anyone (c'mon doc! we're all rootin' for ya!) gets killed. It might reveal some important clues.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Slowpoke doesn't seem keen on lynching Psyduck... what are you getting at Kadabra you seem to be a little worried. Meowth is right though we should wait to tommorow.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Psyduck

you know.. its really weird.. i didnt even know butterfree was a werewolf.. that was just the first pokemon that joined charmander, squirtle and me.. well at least i did one thing right, before ill get lynched :D

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Slowpoke

Slowpoke:

The first day is RANDOM, slowpoke. :p No, I didn't have any real reason to vote for anyone, but neither did anyone else! I didn't know who was the mafia because there simply wasn't anything to place suspicion upon. I didn't know if Geodude was innocent or not. I still don't, and you don't either. Why do you blindly trust Geodude anyway? I don't think anyone has proved innocence at all so far. Except maybe Clefairy who was the first to vote for Butterfree. Well, outside Psyduck who you are so keen on lynching, who was the first to suspect Butterfree.

you say Geodude is innocent yet try to kill him.

I have never said that. :p I just said anyone is a suspect and that we should focus on someone inactive, because they're not much help even if they are innocent, since we had to pick someone random either way.

The first day is RANDOM huh? so your basically saying we can't kill you because the first day is RANDOM and the Mafia are supposed to be the ones getting confused kills on the townies while the townies kill themselves? well not thistime... We got lucky with Buterfree and also the fact that people (mainly you) supposrted Butterfree with their votes. You just can't handle the fact that your losing and everything isn't RANDOM like it's supposed to.

Miriel
12-01-2007, 09:03 PM
That's unfortunate. Then we have pratically nothing to go on again.

If you read through the mafia wiki, or the mafia flash tutorial, all the answers are right there. Like, riiiiiiight there. Later on, I might add on a list to the front post like Levian did last round, but there's an element to this game that I still want to have a little mysterious and unknown. If I post the list of roles that are included in this game, it'll make it instantly obvious to some people. So we're gonna wait a few rounds for that official list of included roles. Or wait until you guys figure it out yourselves, and I won't have to semi-spoil it for you.

It's night time now. The town is resting. The town is asleep. Good night town! We'll see you in the morning...

*closes thread until Morning*

Del Murder
12-02-2007, 08:42 AM
After a day of harsh arguments the pokemon <i>finally</i> returned to their pokeballs. But who could sleep with baddies lurking about? In fact, the pokemon didn't sleep. They sat awake all night watching Conan and Gilligan's Island reruns. Squirtle thought he could be just like Gilligan and sail the ocean blue. So he went out for a nice relaxing night swim. Nothing bad could happen here, right? Well, you're right. Nothing bad did happen. No one died tonight.

(please remember that characters chosen in the writeup other than those who died were done at random)

This is the start of Day 2. You have 24 hours to vote for someone to lynch.

[M] Helo
12-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Hypno

Vote: Slowpoke

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Snorlax

Yay, nobody died. So, who to lynch today? I'll post my thoughts later.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[M] Helo
12-02-2007, 08:52 AM
Hypno

Unvote: Slowpoke
Vote: Snorlax

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-02-2007, 10:01 AM
This is a pleasant surprise. The doctors must be doing their job. I was sure I was going to get offed, so thank you. Hopefully I can be of assistance this round.

I have a lot to think about now, but I'll start with a statement and tally of the votes. In depth analysis will come later.

Hypno: Psyduck
Hypno: Unvote Psyduck, Vote Meowth
Hypno: Unvote whoever, Vote Butterfree
Oddish: Butterfree
Charmander: Geodude
Psyduck: Unvote Geodude, Vote Butterfree
Ditto: Gastly
Eevee: Charmander
Kadabra: Geodude
Hypno: Unvote Butterfree, Vote Psyduck
Psyduck: Unvote Butterfree, Vote Geodude
Clefairy: Vote Butterfree
Pikachu: Unvote Geodude, Vote Psyduck
Squirtle: Unvote Psyduck, Vote Butterfree
Slowpoke: Unvote Geodude, Vote Butterfree
Hypno: Unvote Psyduck, Vote Butterfree
Hypno: Unvote Butterfree, Vote Hypno
Hypno: Unvote Hypno, Vote Geodude
Hypno: Unvote Geodude, Vote Psyduck

That's quite a clutter. Let's remove Hypno from there except for his final vote, and we will get this.

Oddish: Butterfree
Charmander: Geodude
Ditto: Gastly
Eevee: Charmander
Kadabra: Geodude
Psyduck: Unvote Butterfree, Vote Geodude
Clefairy: Vote Butterfree
Pikachu: Unvote Geodude, Vote Psyduck
Squirtle: Unvote Psyduck, Vote Butterfree
Slowpoke: Unvote Geodude, Vote Butterfree
Hypno: Unvote Geodude, Vote Psyduck

And the final tally with who voted for what.

Butterfree - Oddish, Clefairy, Psyduck, Squirtle, Slowpoke
Psyduck - Sandshrew, Geodude, Pikachu, Hypno
Geodude - Meowth, Charmander, Kadabra
Gastly - Vulpix, Ditto
Charmander - Eevee
No Vote - Bulbasaur, Gastly, Snorlax, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Diglett

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Thanks for that organisation, Vulpix, very useful. This post is not intended to say LULZ ALL THESE GUYS ARE MAFIARG but it's just a few observations.

People who I'm slightly suspicious of and/or other thoughts:

Psyduck: Is a bit all over the place. This could be a joker thing though.

Vulpix: is very very into the game. They've been very helpful and insightful, noone can doubt that, but with that amount of commitment suspicion is sure to arise, because it's a pretty solid way of guaranteeing that you're indisposable. Hell, s/he's so good we might decide to keep them even if they are Mafia.

Vulpix addendum: Kadabra supported Vulpix as being a townie. Possibly something to remember later on.Hypno: Is perhaps doing a very clever double bluff. By acting like an idiot and pretending to be the jester, is he guaranteeing his own immunity?

Hypno addendum: If it turns out that Hypno is malign, Slowpoke made a throwaway comment about wanting to keep him because he is funny. This is probably of no significance, but could be useful to remember as more is revealed.Meowth: Is absolutely convinced that inactivity=evil. This is a good way to persuade others to take out those who aren't as into the game or who don't have very exciting roles and thus don't post as much ie: most of the regular townies.

Sandshrew and Geodude: are obviously allied to even a very slight extent. It probably means nothing, but again it may be useful to remember. I don't think we can get on Geodude's back for being so defensive when he was mass voted so early on. Unless Geodude is scum, we have no real reason to suspect Sandshrew except for what I've stated on Vulpix.

Those who are just going with the flow: Clefairy, Snorlax, Pikachu (due to faulty connection, I know) , Eevee - these guys haven't said anything hugely gasp-inducing or overanalysed things thus far. They are making regular amounts of posts with a little bit of thought put into them. Nothing to point the finger at, but they're being careful. Kadabra doesn't quite fit here - he's quite into the game and has defended and accused people rather voraciously.

Everyone else: Jigglypuff, Togepi, Digglet, Charmander, Ditto, Squirtle I'm fairly sure are townies or have made like, one post.

My :twocents:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-02-2007, 11:36 AM
After a lot of thought, here's what I came up with. I tend to get long-winded, so please try to follow my train of thought and tell me if you think I'm reading too much into it.

I think the first thing to do would be to have a good idea of what a werewolf actually is. Miriel said it was in the Mafia Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28game%29), so I took the liberty of looking it up.

Mafia (also known as Werewolf or Vampire) ...

I think it's safe for us to assume, then, that werewolves are mafia and not a serial killer. But it still bothers me that they would choose to call it werewolf with no apparent reason. Why not just call it mafia? Can werewolves really infect people - is it a different type of mafia where they can win once everyone becomes a werewolf?

This led me down another train of thought: why werewolf and not vampire? It's certainly strange to pick one and not the other. Then, perhaps there are two factions of mafia: werewolf and vampire. Wouldn't this also fit into Miriel's claim that the game will only last a few days? If there's two Mafia groups killing people at night, that would certainly speed the process up.

There's too many aspects of the game that are simply unknown right now, so analysis and a decision is especially tough. For the time being, unless you all think that I am reading too deeply into it, I'm going to assume that there's two factions because I simply can't place why Miriel and Del Murder would choose to call the mafia werewolves otherwise. Simply going by infection is out, because if there ended up being one more werewolf every night then there's no possible way for the citizens to win. This unfortunately also makes decisions infinitely harder to render, since there are so many more possibilities.

Now, Butterfree was a werewolf. Here are the people who voted for Butterfree: Oddish, Clefairy, Psyduck, Squirtle, Slowpoke. I think it's safe to assume that these pokemon are at least not werewolves.

Butterfree didn't even vote last round, so it's impossible to analyse voting patterns by looking at who voted with him. I think voting on the first day was really mostly guesswork, and we only got a mafia or evil member by luck. We can't continue to count on luck, though.

I stand by my idea that Psyduck is telling the truth because he's being a little too obvious. I think the mafia would (should) be smarter than to draw so much attention to themselves right away. Hypno is just voting for everyone and anyone, including himself. I can't decide if this is a clever mafia plot or not, but I don't think the mafia would act like that... is there a jester in this game?

There seemed to be a bit of unresolved bickering between Slowpoke and Kadabra before the thread was closed. Slowpoke is obviously not a werewolf because he made the deciding vote on Butterfree. This would normally cause me to write him off as a suspect on that alone, but since I'm going by my two mafias theory, I can't do that. Slowpoke, to be honest, has been the most suspicious to me so far in the game. Here's my reasons.

In the debate between Slowpoke and Kadabra, I think Kadabra's argument is more sound. Not only that, it seems like Slowpoke is being rather aggressive in pointing fingers. Let me quote this.

Now, I still have a feeling both Psyduck & Geodude are innocents. I see my suggestion of Bulbasaur, who still hasn't posted, caught on, so I'm going to change my vote now. No point in wasting my vote like that. This is pretty much a battle between Geodude and Psyduck. I don't think either of them are very suspicious, but I don't think Psyduck is lying. And since he revealed himself as a back up cop now, then the mafia will surely want to kill him in the night, right? Maybe Psyduck is someone to go after tomorrow. This day will be pretty random no matter what, so here we go.

I also have a feeling that Vulpix is a citizen, there's just something about how he posts that gives off a citizen vibe. of course, I can be horribly wrong about this one. xD

Lying? wanting to kill innocent people? protecting and backing up Psyduck... constantly changing votes to kill anyone that is not suspected for bieng a Mafia member. Kadabra stated that he only changed votes once, and from my tally I can confirm that.

1) If you saw in my previous tally, many people did change votes - including Slowpoke himself. Changing votes does not necessarily imply anything. I would have changed votes if I had been awake for the end of the day, because wasting a vote on something that doesn't matter is as good as not voting.

2) I do not see any instance of lying. Please point this out to me if I missed anything.

3) "Wanting to kill innocent people?" How does Slowpoke know for a fact that Geodude is innocent? Geodude could be innocent, or he could be mafia, but why is Slowpoke accusing Kadabra of this already, at this point in the game?

I may be unknowingly a little biased simply because Kadabra mentioned that he thinks I'm not mafia, and I know that I'm not mafia. I'll try not to go on that, since it could be a mafia plot. Thinking Slowpoke is suspicious definitely doesn't put Kadabra out of the hole, either.

Next, Kadabra's next post mentioned that if Psyduck were mafia, Kadabra would rather let him die for being "a sucky mafia." I think there's logic in that - Psyduck is standing out and being suspected from the start. It seemed like he wouldn't last long. If it seems like he's going to die early in the game, a smart mafia member wouldn't draw future attention to themselves by protecting him, would they?

Slowpoke's next post.

You are acting like a liar trying to cover up a lie with lies. However you do it all slick-like a mafia. and hypocritical too. your the one wasting time voting for Geodude. You had no reason to vote for geodude at all but to get someone else lynched instead of people your teamed with. Also you withheld your vote and didn't change it while Buterrfree was on. and you stayed inactive in this thread by what I think is purposefuly. Just to keep your vote for geodude without some1 questioning why you could have potentially let Butterfree the werewolf escape.

IF YOU THOUGHT GEODUDE WAS INNOCENT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL HIM!??? BECAUSE HE WAS INACTIVE!? no... he came on and proved his worth to the town. From this I think that A mafia members intentions lies not in his words...but his vote... you say Geodude is innocent yet try to kill him. and you hide from us in your secret chambers where you plot... to the point where your skin is turning white from the lack of sunlight. If you don't agree to chain yourself to me with a 5 foot cufflink(be active) than I am gauranteeing you my vote tomorrow if you and your mafia buddies don't kill me tonight. and don't give you the "I have things to do excuse" because that will just tell me you have people you need to think about set up for midnight murders. I can't even tell if this post is serious or not, honestly. I'm just curious as to why you think Geodude is definitely an innocent and proved his worth to the town already. I don't think we should go about lynching Geodude at this point but I don't think anyone has proven themselves to be definitely innocent yet, either.

I believe there are more Werewolf out there Did Slowpoke know that werewolf is just another word for mafia? If he did, why didn't he answer my questions earlier in the thread when I asked what a werewolf was, before Miriel posted? If he didn't and most people were assuming that werewolf equals serial killer, why would he think there's more? It doesn't add up.

Those are the things that made Slowpoke seem like the most suspicious to me. Maybe one of those things alone isn't enough for me to suspect him, but all of them put together does raise an alarm. I'm not saying you're definitely mafia, far from it, but your posts just don't give me a sense of you being a citizen right now. Maybe there's a good explanation for this; I would like to hear it.

Squirtle's also a bit of a mystery to me. He's been siding with Psyduck and Slowpoke, but Slowpoke seems to be against Psyduck. The thing is, Squirtle hasn't made any valid points about why he's been siding with anyone. That also arouses some suspicion.

Last, the people who haven't voted at all and still haven't had activity in the thread seem to also be a valid choice. Bulbasaur, Gastly, Snorlax, Togepi, Jigglypuff, and Diglett did not vote last round. Since everything I'm going by this round is pretty tentative and rests on the idea that there's two mafia factions, it might be better to go for an inactive instead based on reasons I stated yesterday.

I really do want to find out if there is a vampire faction though; that would completely validate or invalidate all my ideas. This would be so much easier if Miriel or Del posted a list.

I'm not going to vote yet, I'd like to hear some explanations from the people I addressed first and some input on my post before I make my decision. Keep in mind I'm fairly uncertain about any of this and my logic all rests on mere assumptions, so please try to think for yourselves and make your own deductions first.

Whew. I'll be back in eight hours or so. I'm sorry if this is tl;dr.

Edit: Oddish, I don't think my dedication should point to me being mafia, simply that I have no life. I'm hoping to provide logical reasoning to go on so we can bring down the mafia. I guess only time will tell if I'm right or not, though.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-02-2007, 11:42 AM
I think the first thing to do would be to have a good idea of what a werewolf actually is. Miriel said it was in the Mafia Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28game%29), so I took the liberty of looking it up.

Mafia (also known as Werewolf or Vampire) ...

I think it's safe for us to assume, then, that werewolves are mafia and not a serial killer. But it still bothers me that they would choose to call it werewolf with no apparent reason. Why not just call it mafia? Can werewolves really infect people - is it a different type of mafia where they can win once everyone becomes a werewolf?

This led me down another train of thought: why werewolf and not vampire? It's certainly strange to pick one and not the other. Then, perhaps there are two factions of mafia: werewolf and vampire. Wouldn't this also fit into Miriel's claim that the game will only last a few days? If there's two Mafia groups killing people at night, that would certainly speed the process up.

I also looked it up. I found it pretty confusing and assumed that this mafia was playing with a different werewolf. Good idea about the two factions, that's very interesting.

Edit: Fair enough. I'm not going to pass judgement, I still don't have enough to go on yet.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Slowpoke

The reason I didn't anwser your question when you asked are werewolf serial killers is I'm annoyed and feel like people aren't paying any attention to what I'm saying voting for. I clearly said earlier reasons for thinking Butterfree is mafia, and working with other people. Yet no one even thought about what I said and kept asking about whether werewolf were serial killers, to the point where I had to quote myself and make drama about people I think worked with butterfree to satisfy your short attention spans and redraw your attentions to Evidence which I think you Vulpix, are leaving out. You aren't considering the people whos votes counted towards butterfrees escape. obviously if the mafia where with butterfree after the votes turned against them, theyd either change their vote, or like kadabra did keep their vote in placr and seem inactive so that people won't question them....may I remind you kadabra didn't post all the way until he was accused and he reacted fairly fast, showing that he was active but decided not to change votes, or post on purpose. I may not be using textbook Mafia suspicions for reasons I feel people are Mafia and some of it are weird connections I am too slothful to gather evidence for. Seriously why am I not being given any credit for all my work to the town?:(

Also: I have theories of kadabra bieng a <strike>Mafia member</strike> werewolf member and if you were his partner, then you would expect that the townies would expect that anyone with a werewolf connection to kadabra wouldn't try to back him up. So your backing up kadabra in the defense that a werewolf normally wouldn't back up another werewolf. I almost made a mistake and accused you of bieng partnered with kadabra without this explanation otherwise you would have probably just replied "why would I back up kadabra so openly if I was a mafia, that would make me a sucky mafia :p "
-.-

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Psyduck

psyduck is just glad he made it through the night.. and vulpix is right.. om playing this all wrong.. however.. there will be more mafia games

for my vote however.. i shall refrain from doing so.. there is lotsa more time for that

*takes a bite out of left over buttered free*

anyone want a wing? :p

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Kadabra

The idea of two factions is interesting indeed, but then why did no one get killed tonight? Do we have two doctors who both managed to protect the two victims? That sounds a little unlikely, but I suppose perhaps both the mafia groups could've tried to kill the same person and then the doctor managed to protect him? I guess we have to wait until the next night is over to get an answer for this one.

Wait, this night lasted 14 hours, right? Does that mean someone didn't get the time to send in their night activity? Miriel said she'd close up earlier if everyone sent in their stuff. Would be hilarious if we had an inactive serial killer in this game. xD

I suppose I should also defend myself a little as Slowpoke has pointed me out as a suspect. Let's go back to the start, Slowpoke, why are you suspecting me again? You're suspecting me because I voted for Geodude "instead" of Butterfree. I'm not the only one who did this. There was nothing suspicious about Butterfree in Day 1 except he didn't post much, which was not unique for just Butterfree. You didn't know he was a Mafia, you got lucky. Just as I guessed by voting for Geodude. You didn't have much to base your Butterfree vote on, and I didn't have much to base my Geodude vote on. I must admit, I picked Geodude at random, because there simply wasn't anyone to suspect.

Then you say I lurked and didn't change my vote. Yeah, damn sure I lurked. The ciddies were on, remember? and why would I change my vote? Again, Butterfree was not suspicious, you got lucky.

Okay, I am done with my defense now, and will move on to my attack. :)

What really doesn't add up here, is Slowpoke's defense of Geodude. He's set on his innocence without anything to back it up. He said Geodude had proved his innocence, he said this on Day 1. How can anyone prove their innocence on Day 1? The cops haven't even gotten the time to search. I don't know if Geodude is an innocent or a mafia, and neither should Slowpoke, unless he knows something I don't. Which I have a feeling that he might do..

Squirtle seemed pretty quick to jump on Slowpoke's attack here, without adding any thoughts of his own. If Slowpoke turns out mafia, Squirtle might be someone to get next.

I don't really have any other suspects at the moment.

Now these attacks may seem like retorts because I was attacked by them, which is partly true because you don't know if I'm a citizen, but I do, so I find this team up against me highly suspicious. I don't think it is a coincidence.

My vote today will probably be Slowpoke. Vulpix said he might go for someone inactive, which I will be okay with if the Slowpoke vote doesn't become popular. After all, there could be an inactive serial killer around. But yeah, my first pick would be Slowpoke. If there is another faction, then I'm pretty sure he's part of it, a vampire or something.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Psyduck

to all vampires and werewolves out there

Psyduck does not taste good. my blood does not taste like chicken.
and if you must eat me.. bite on my head first..

ghehe.. youll be in for a suprise then

[M] Adama
12-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Clefairy

Fairy, cle cle! Good morning, everyone!

I'm glad no one died. Thanks doctor! Analysis time...

Ok. So I was reading what's going on and thought to myself, 'Clefairy clefairy fairy clefa!' which translates roughly to 'Psyduck didn't die!' I was surprised.

Think about it. Psyduck kept saying he was going to die, often encouraging his death. Jester. But then he claimed the role of Back-Up Cop, which would be a good reason for mafia to kill him. Thus ensuring death. Jessster.

Regardless of whether or not he is the Jester or the Back-Up Cop, it's clear that someone(whoever is the doctor or nurse) is on the same page that I am.

As for anyone else... I have no clue. Come on, cop, give us some clues!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 03:03 PM
This is tough... right now, I think we should get Lynch Geodude. Last round I found no suspicion toward him... but everyone seems to put him in the middle of their theorys right now....

I also agree with Kadabra, that there is probably just one faction... otherwise there probably would've been at least one killing. If there are two then we got really lucky again :jess:

Anyway right now I'm thinking killing Geodude is the best way to go then we can test all of our other suspicions.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Slowpoke

Vote: Kadabra

I have so many reasons to believe Kadabra is a mafia, one more I'll just throw out there is that he is trying to hypnotize people that there aren't many Mafia and that Butterfree was just a serial killer. If I recall correctly, last game there were 6 Mafia. I am SICK of having to be the only one correctly pointing fingers while everyone else says "you have nothing to be suspicious of" when there is already so many clues and I hope someone other than me is actually looking at these clues. The Mafia are slipping up already and you guys are allowing them to cover up their mistakes.

Damn, killing the serial killer on the first day? Lucky! Butterfree fits the description of a serial killer very well too, someone wanting to stay slightly under the radar but not too much. If he was the serial killer that is. I suppose the mafia could've been called werewolves in this game.

Looks like my serial killer hunches were right.

Actually it does not look like your serial killer hunches were right. It is far more likely that you and Butterfree are both werewolves than what you want us to think: that buttterfree was a serial killer.

[M] Dee
12-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Eevee

As far as I could tell, Jesters only win if they are lynched by the town. But, this could just be my misunderstanding of the role.

Nobody died. That's a good thing - we got a werewolf, and no citizens dead. Always a good thing on our side. :D

I never noticed the entire Slowpoke thing yesterday, could have been because like everyone, I was distracted by the Ciddies. But, as I look through the thread and read people's arguments, Slowpoke does have a strong argment against him. His defence of Geodude, despite there being no real proof of anyone being Mafia or not, and his adamancy that he KNOWS who is Mafia, and that he is CORRECT. Why would anyone know who is Mafia? It's all suspicious behaviour.
(Unless he's a cop, and if so, he should come out and say it, and hope to god that a doctor will protect him at night.)

Maybe you should describe some of these reasons as to why Kadabra is Mafia. I haven't seen him do anything suspicious as of yet. If you detail why Kadabra is supicious, then maybe we will all rethink.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Slowpoke

As far as I could tell, Jesters only win if they are lynched by the town. But, this could just be my misunderstanding of the role.

Nobody died. That's a good thing - we got a werewolf, and no citizens dead. Always a good thing on our side. :D

I never noticed the entire Slowpoke thing yesterday, could have been because like everyone, I was distracted by the Ciddies. But, as I look through the thread and read people's arguments, Slowpoke does have a strong argment against him. His defence of Geodude, despite there being no real proof of anyone being Mafia or not, and his adamancy that he KNOWS who is Mafia, and that he is CORRECT. Why would anyone know who is Mafia? It's all suspicious behaviour.
(Unless he's a cop, and if so, he should come out and say it, and hope to god that a doctor will protect him at night.)

Maybe you should describe some of these reasons as to why Kadabra is Mafia. I haven't seen him do anything suspicious as of yet. If you detail why Kadabra is supicious, then maybe we will all rethink.

Why not? why don't you name one reason Kadabra is not a Mafia member. I can name one for myself. I helped kill The Mafia and urged the others strongly to help me kill them. (Butterfree) Also before any of this even started and Butterfree was discovered I already entered the thought of Kadabra bieng with Butterfree and just like any mafia member would, he is trying to come up with excuses for why he put his vote to use in order to help Butterfree. And I don't want to roleclaim because I have no need to. unless you guy are seriously considering lynching me.

offtopic: well another thing I want to mention is that I think the mafia have tried to kill me because I not only helped kill butterfree but also I threatened Kadabra. and that the doctor may have saved my live. Also I don't think the doctor would have protected Psyduck because psyduck feared and talked about his death so much, that maybe the Mafia were put off from killing him because the mafia doesn't want to be that predictable and do exactly what the townies expect. and Psyduck said at least ten times in the discussion as well that he was going to die. Also the Mafia probably thought the doctor was going to save Psyduck so they went for someone else the doctor wasnt protecting, but got unlucky because obviously whatever happened, the Doctor was succesful.

and thank you Evee for that cop comment -.-...Now I have to defend myself against the Mafia day and night...

[M] Adama
12-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Clefairy

Why not? why don't you name one reason Kadabra is not a Mafia member. I can name one for myself. I helped kill The Mafia and urged the others strongly to help me kill them. (Butterfree) Also before any of this even started and Butterfree was discovered I already entered the thought of Kadabra bieng with Butterfree and just like any mafia member would, he is trying to come up with excuses for why he put his vote to use in order to help Butterfree. And I don't want to roleclaim because I have no need to. unless you guy are seriously considering lynching me.

offtopic: well another thing I want to mention is that I think the mafia have tried to kill me because I not only helped kill butterfree but also I threatened Kadabra. and that the doctor may have saved my live. Also I don't think the doctor would have protected Psyduck because psyduck feared and talked about his death so much, that maybe the Mafia were put off from killing him because the mafia doesn't want to be that predictable and do exactly what the townies expect. and Psyduck said at least ten times in the discussion as well that he was going to die. Also the Mafia probably thought the doctor was going to save Psyduck so they went for someone else the doctor wasnt protected, but got unlucky because obviously whatever happened, the Doctor was succesful.

Maybe there are two doctors? I stand by what I say about Psyduck being Jester, and apparently if he's lynched then we all lose. It's a third party thing.

As for Slowpoke vs. Kadabra? I have a pretty strong inkling that Slowpoke is townie. He could even be a cop and investigated Kadabra. If that's the case(which is what I really think) then Kadabra is a mafia member.

So as of right now...
I Vote: Kadabra.

Nothing personal, just a feeling that he may or may not be telling the truth.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Slowpoke

and As for people wanting me to go and find all the evidence on Kadabra I'm only one pokemon and not an entire Headquarters of investigators... It's hard enough finding clues but having to have actual evidence based on only the first day... I don't know if this is allowed but just look at all posts Kadabra's made in this thread so far and you'll see why I suspected him in the first place. Not only does he seem like he's lying but all of his lies are in favor of someone in the Mafia that is teamed with Butterfree.

The initial initial reason that opened the hole to this is I did exactly what Vulpix did but unfortunately I didn't post if for everyone to see and I'm sorry. As you can see certain groups of people vote against certain people. If you just look at Vulpix's list I find people sincere or trustable in the order of: people who voted for Butterfree, people who voted for Psyduck, and I'm suspicious of people who voted against Geodude because he simply smells like a townie to me. Geodude was going to be killed just for inactivity and personally I'm against killing people for inactivity especially after they just posted a long speech. and also because going with the inactivity vote creates an atomosphere where people just go along thinking there is no evidence so far. and if we continue thinking like that there won't be any evidence until important people like cops are killed and it's too late to win.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Psyduck

good reasoning.. and hes one of the few people who didnt vote on butterfree.. who is acting kind of weird.. hes such a good mafia member that i suspect him because of being slick and stuff..

and i think slowpoke is a townie as well

so..

vote: Kadabra

btw if he is a mafia..(which would be very weird.. two days in a row) the other mafia members would be very difficult to find.. cause i dont really suspect anyone else.. i may dislike sandshrew.. but i dont suspect him.. :p

*munches on buttered free leftovers*

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Kadabra

I can name one for myself. I helped kill The Mafia and urged the others strongly to help me kill them. (Butterfree)

That doesn't mean anything if you're a vampire. I never said I suspected you of being a werewolf.

and just like any mafia member would, he is trying to come up with excuses for why he put his vote to use in order to help Butterfree.

I wasn't trying to help anyone. I just made a choice to vote for one of them, just like you did.

offtopic: well another thing I want to mention is that I think the mafia have tried to kill me because I not only helped kill butterfree but also I threatened Kadabra. and that the doctor may have saved my live.

On the contrary, I think you are a vampire and you decided to keep me alive so you could get me lynched today since you saw much support in that idea before the thread closed.

If I was a doctor, I would've protected myself the first night, there's little information to base things on first night, so no way I'd risk getting myself killed on the first night so I couldn't help the town out later in the game.

It's hard enough finding clues but having to have actual evidence based on only the first day... I don't know if this is allowed but just look at all posts Kadabra's made in this thread so far and you'll see why I suspected him in the first place.

So basically you don't have any evidence at all? Don't point your finger at people if you can't back it up. It almost seems like you picked me at random here.

Geodude was going to be killed just for inactivity and personally I'm against killing people for inactivity especially after they just posted a long speech. and also because going with the inactivity vote creates an atomosphere where people just go along thinking there is no evidence so far.

People wanting to lynch inactive members doesn't make them mafia. I agree we shouldn't continue inactive members, but I do think it's a good thing to do on Day 1. You voted for Butterfree because of inactivity too.

With two votes against me (soon 4 once Slowpoke and Squirtle joins in), looks like I have no choice.

[M] Adama
12-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Clefairy

good reasoning.. and hes one of the few people who didnt vote on butterfree.. who is acting kind of weird.. hes such a good mafia member that i suspect him because of being slick and stuff..

and i think slowpoke is a townie as well

so..

vote: Kadabra

btw if he is a mafia..(which would be very weird.. two days in a row) the other mafia members would be very difficult to find.. cause i dont really suspect anyone else.. i may dislike sandshrew.. but i dont suspect him.. :p

*munches on buttered free leftovers*

Here's something to munch on, you glutton.

If you were the Back-Up Cop like you claim, you'd probably be more accusing towards someone or hint at something useful instead of munch on what's left of Butterfree. Unless you're saying that Sandshrew or Slowpoke is innocent, then I think it's pretty darn certain that you're the Jester. You could always just admit it.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Slowpoke

I can name one for myself. I helped kill The Mafia and urged the others strongly to help me kill them. (Butterfree)

That doesn't mean anything if you're a vampire. I never said I suspected you of being a werewolf.

and just like any mafia member would, he is trying to come up with excuses for why he put his vote to use in order to help Butterfree.

I wasn't trying to help anyone. I just made a choice to vote for one of them, just like you did.

offtopic: well another thing I want to mention is that I think the mafia have tried to kill me because I not only helped kill butterfree but also I threatened Kadabra. and that the doctor may have saved my live.

On the contrary, I think you are a vampire and you decided to keep me alive so you could get me lynched today since you saw much support in that idea before the thread closed.

If I was a doctor, I would've protected myself the first night, there's little information to base things on first night, so no way I'd risk getting myself killed on the first night so I couldn't help the town out later in the game.

It's hard enough finding clues but having to have actual evidence based on only the first day... I don't know if this is allowed but just look at all posts Kadabra's made in this thread so far and you'll see why I suspected him in the first place.

So basically you don't have any evidence at all? Don't point your finger at people if you can't back it up. It almost seems like you picked me at random here.

Geodude was going to be killed just for inactivity and personally I'm against killing people for inactivity especially after they just posted a long speech. and also because going with the inactivity vote creates an atomosphere where people just go along thinking there is no evidence so far.

People wanting to lynch inactive members doesn't make them mafia. I agree we shouldn't continue inactive members, but I do think it's a good thing to do on Day 1. You voted for Butterfree because of inactivity too.

With two votes against me (soon 4 once Slowpoke and Squirtle joins in), looks like I have no choice.

I already voted against you.
It's not the fact that you want to lynch inactive members that I came to the conclusion in the first place but that you were using your vote to protect Butterfree.
Also I never said you were a doctor, but that you tried to kill me but couldn't because the doctor protected me. I think you made that misunderstanding on purpose and did know what I was saying but are trying to distract people.
I DID NOT VOTE FOR BUTTERFREE BECAUSE OF INACTIVITY YOU LIAR. WHY DONT YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHY I VOTED FOR BUTTERFREE. if people believe that I voted for Butterfree because of inactivity that would make me a liar, nice try but I'm on to your tricks. picked you at random? hahahaha. I know you're a mafia and my suspiscions of you are far beyond random. Stop looking for the randmness of this game to save you because the things you are doing are for reasons, mainly protecting the Mafia. and If I were a vampire I would have tried to kill you not lynch you because I know how much of a slick liar you are and how much the death of a Werewolf would help the vampires win the other mafia. and how do you know there are vampires? did Del Murder make a post I don't know about...last time I checked all Del_Murder said was that no one died last night and squirtle was out exploring stuff.

I VOTED FOR BUTTERFREE BECUZ OF INACTIVITY HUH!?
I may not have PROVEN that you are a mafia, but I have created alot of valid suspiscions and am in no way randomly pointing fingers. My main main reason isn't fully credible but if you townies want to go with me on this one fact I have proven:
Kadabra is a liar.

and also I would be very suspiscious if Meowth did not vote against kadabra because he is the reason I am going after Liars and would have never thought of that.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 04:36 PM
After reading over this stuff it seems there are some contradictions in Kadabra's statements which may mean he's trying to cover something up...

Now I'm not 100% sure but just for now (in case I have to go, I'm basically "on call" for work)

Current Vote: Kadabra

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Kadabra

Also I never said you were a doctor, but that you tried to kill me but couldn't because the doctor protected me. I think you made that misunderstanding on purpose and did know what I was saying but are trying to distract people.

I didn't misunderstand you at all, but I think you misunderstood what I just said. If I was a doctor I wouldn't protect you, I'd protect myself. Which is why I think the Mafia didn't target you tonight. Why would they anyway? It's obviously in their best interest to get me lynched. Or one of us if we both should turn out innocent. :p

I DID NOT VOTE FOR BUTTERFREE BECAUSE OF INACTIVITY YOU LIAR. WHY DONT YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHY I VOTED FOR BUTTERFREE.

Oh my god, calm down. I haven't lied at any point during the game, if anything I'm a little confused from all the points and can't keep up with everything. I thought that's why you voted for him. Sorry, my mistake.

However, that argument is even worse than inactivity. I'll post all of Butterfree's posts in this thread.

Freee!!!

It wasn't Psyduck Freeee! It was Hypno. Freeee. Because he is calling all of us Sick, Freee!

Freeeee!

Wow, that REEKS of Mafia. :rolleyes2

So he pointed one finger, and at Hypno. He never even voted. I don't think he seriously suggested Hypno as a suspect either.

You got lucky, and you're a vampire.

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Kadabra

After reading over this stuff it seems there are some contradictions in Kadabra's statements which may mean he's trying to cover something up...

Now I'm not 100% sure but just for now (in case I have to go, I'm basically "on call" for work)

Current Vote: Kadabra

Do you really think he has a better case than me? I really don't see it. And about the contradictions, if you point them out to me, I might be able to help. I'm really trying to lay all the cards on the table, without revealing my role, and although I'm pretty good at English, it is not my first language, so I don't always express myself as clear as I would like to.

Please reconsider to change your vote and feel free to lynch me tomorrow if he's not a vampire.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Slowpoke

I didn't misunderstand you at all, but I think you misunderstood what I just said. If I was a doctor I wouldn't protect you, I'd protect myself. Which is why I think the Mafia didn't target you tonight. Why would they anyway? It's obviously in their best interest to get me lynched. Or one of us if we both should turn out innocent. :p

I DID NOT VOTE FOR BUTTERFREE BECAUSE OF INACTIVITY YOU LIAR. WHY DONT YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHY I VOTED FOR BUTTERFREE.

Oh my god, calm down. I haven't lied at any point during the game, if anything I'm a little confused from all the points and can't keep up with everything. I thought that's why you voted for him. Sorry, my mistake.

However, that argument is even worse than inactivity. I'll post all of Butterfree's posts in this thread.

Freee!!!

Freeeee!

Wow, that REEKS of Mafia. :rolleyes2

So he pointed one finger, and at Hypno. He never even voted. I don't think he seriously suggested Hypno as a suspect either.

You got lucky, and you're a vampire.

Yes it's all Luck and random right? how many times have you used the word random or lucky now...I think it's about 20. We are far beyond the point where we are supposed to just kill inactive players because we have no suspicions.

And for the first time you have unimpressed me as a werewolf. You didn't even bother to cover up your lies but just spread some artificial honey over it and make it seem like a sweet misunderstanding and that you're just a little confused. why the hell would the doctor be so selfish as to protect himself for no reason when I was obviously in danger from a bloodthirsty werewolf such as yourself. or psyduck who truly believed he was already dead before night even started.
*tailwhips kadabra across the face*

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Kadabra

So you killed Butterfree because you're the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes? No, I say you got lucky because you fricken did get lucky. God you're so annoying xD

And I do agree this game is beyond random and luck based! We've obviously moved on to a stage in the game where tactics have entered and we should vote accordingly. The random part of the game is over, because we finally have something to pin suspicion on. Ain't that great?

The doctor saving himself on the first day is a common strategy, and if I was a doctor I sure wouldn't protect you, especially not on the first day. You seem to be under the impression that you're cleared or anything, but you're not. You're perhaps cleared as a werewolf if anything, but you're still very much a suspect for being a part of the other unknown faction.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Slowpoke

So you killed Butterfree because you're the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes? No, I say you got lucky because you fricken did get lucky. God you're so annoying xD

And I do agree this game is beyond random and luck based! We've obviously moved on to a stage in the game where tactics have entered and we should vote accordingly. The random part of the game is over, because we finally have something to pin suspicion on. Ain't that great?

The doctor saving himself on the first day is a common strategy, and if I was a doctor I sure wouldn't protect you, especially not on the first day. You seem to be under the impression that you're cleared or anything, but you're not. You're perhaps cleared as a werewolf if anything, but you're still very much a suspect for being a part of the other unknown faction.

Yes and what do you have to say about the suspiscion that you are a werewolf. You have no no defending evidence at all. so... my question is why shouldn't we kill you?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Psyduck

hmm maybe i should clear something up Psyayay Duck!!

Butterfree was a wherewolf.. because del murder said so.. in the game i used to play(like mafia but with wherewolves), there were multiple wherewolves.. so there are prob more here too..

so i have no idea what a serial killer is.. but he wasnt it..

further.. as i said before.. me beginning my vete with a wherewolf was a lucky brake.. but it started as a joke..

anyway were are getting into a vete here with kadabra and slowpoke.. and because we already confirmed that slowpoke is a townie(or he wouldve voted for me.. lynched me and saved butterfree).. therefore i have to stand against kadabra

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Slowpoke, chill out man. Screaming at Kadabra is not going to get us anywhere at all. Kadabra is answering logically and you're trying to play to emotions, and you're doing your cause more harm than good.
and also I would be very suspiscious if Meowth did not vote against kadabra because he is the reason I am going after Liars and would have never thought of that.This is unbeliviably unfair. You're trying to bully me into voting how you want with threats. Honestly, Slowpoke, that's just not cool at all, and if anything it makes me more suspicious of you than Kadabra.

I'm going to analyse the situation more and I'm going to make up my own mind. I might decide Kadabra is supsicious, but I'll vote for him because I think he is, not because you tell me to. Fellow townies, I urge you to do the same, rather than to be swayed by threats.

ALSO GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT: Wait until the end of the day - or until you are about to leave - to vote! New evidence and new arguments may arise! Psyduck and co, I encourage you to unvote (unless you are leaving) and then vote again - even for the same person if needs be - when all is said and done.

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Kadabra

Psyduck:
Slowpoke is NOT confirmed citizen.

Slowpoke:
You don't have any defending evidence either.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 06:21 PM
vote: kadabra

I really like slowpoke's thesis

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Slowpoke

Slowpoke, chill out man. Screaming at Kadabra is not going to get us anywhere at all. Kadabra is answering logically and you're trying to play to emotions, and you're doing your cause more harm than good.
and also I would be very suspiscious if Meowth did not vote against kadabra because he is the reason I am going after Liars and would have never thought of that.This is unbeliviably unfair. You're trying to bully me into voting how you want with threats. Honestly, Slowpoke, that's just not cool at all, and if anything it makes me more suspicious of you than Kadabra.

I'm going to analyse the situation more and I'm going to make up my own mind. I might decide Kadabra is supsicious, but I'll vote for him because I think he is, not because you tell me to. Fellow townies, I urge you to do the same, rather than to be swayed by threats.

ALSO GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT: Wait until the end of the day - or until you are about to leave - to vote! New evidence and new arguments may arise!

It's not a threat it's just that I find it a bit hypocritical that you would inspire people to look for liars and then not support them.
Also Meowth It's only fair that I threaten you. because honestly I am only going to do the same thing tommorow if Kadabra dies and is found a werewolf. I will just put up everyone who tried to save Kadabra with their votes up for suspiscion but just not as strongly because obviously this time it's a bit warned and whoever Kadabra's third partner is would be careful because what I am saying now could definetely be seen to a threat to the third werewolf.

Infact, right now if Kadabra dies and is a werewolf I would be the third werewolves absolute target and threat. and I pray the doctor doesn't have anything against the pokemon slowpoke...because If Kadabra dies and is a werewolf I don't see who would be more important to protect and likely to be killed.
add:yes, I think there are three or more werewolves.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Snorlax

OK then, after looking at posting history as we don't have a lot to go on for voting patterns yet, My suspicions are of Kadabra, but also of Charmander. I am pretty sure that Hypno is the Jester, so we should just ignore him. I'll vote later.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 06:33 PM
It's not a threat it's just that I find it a bit hypocritical that you would inspire people to look for liars and then not support them.I'm going to look at the posts and yeah if Kadabra is a liar then he sure as hell has got my vote.

But you've basically said "Meowth, vote Kadabra or you're next." to me. I just don't like that at all. Maybe you could've waited until after I voted, and if it's proven that Kadabra lied and I voted for someone else, you could've called me out on it then.

But let's assume that I am mafia (I'm not, but just roll with it). You've just told me how to avoid suspicion and I could alter my behaviour and get away with it, whereas if you hadn't told me, I might've acted suspiciously and you could've caught me out. Just wait until after people have voted before playing your cards like that. :)

[M] Aaron
12-02-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm not completely convinced about Slowpoke's innocence just yet. I wonder how this will turn out, but:

Vote goes to: Kadabra

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Slowpoke

It's not a threat it's just that I find it a bit hypocritical that you would inspire people to look for liars and then not support them.I'm going to look at the posts and yeah if Kadabra is a liar then he sure as hell has got my vote.

But you've basically said "Meowth, vote Kadabra or you're next." to me. I just don't like that at all. Maybe you could've waited until after I voted, and if it's proven that Kadabra lied and I voted for someone else, you could've called me out on it then.

But let's assume that I am mafia (I'm not, but just roll with it). You've just told me how to avoid suspicion and I could alter my behaviour and get away with it, whereas if you hadn't told me, I might've acted suspiciously and you could've caught me out. Just wait until after people have voted before playing your cards like that. :)

It's not a threat it's just that I find it a bit hypocritical that you would inspire people to look for liars and then not support them.
Also Meowth It's only fair that I threaten you. because honestly I am only going to do the same thing tommorow if Kadabra dies and is found a werewolf. I will just put up everyone who tried to save Kadabra with their votes up for suspiscion but just not as strongly because obviously this time it's a bit warned and whoever Kadabra's third partner is would be careful because what I am saying now could definetely be seen to a threat to the third werewolf.

You might not have seen my edit so ^^^^^^up thar.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 06:54 PM
I've now had the time to look over the posts - damn you people post a lot! xD - and Slowpoke, you were absolutely right. Kadabra has been caught out in a lie, about Slowpoke to discredit him. Nice try. Only the mafia have reasons to lie and I've thought about it it from all angles. I can't see it being a mistake. You were under fire and were using any sneaky method you could to try to throw us off.

Actually it does not look like your serial killer hunches were right. It is far more likely that you and Butterfree are both werewolves than what you want us to think: that buttterfree was a serial killer.This was a really good piece of work by Slowpoke. I salute you. I agree, I don't think these werewolves are serial killers are cults. At first I wasn't sure because I've never seen them before, (see my post on the subject) but now I am positive. They're mafia, and Kadabra was just trying to hide their existance from us.

Anyway, I said I would not vote until I was going or near voting was ending, and I sure as hell am going to do what I said. But right now, it's going to be firmly for Kadabra unless something big happens. The lie and the attempted serial killer cover up are both damning pieces of evidence.

PREVIEW EDIT: Oh okay. No, it's not fair to threaten anyone. But even if it was, trust me, you can catch people out if you let them act naturally. I hope you realise that I've come to the conclusion that Kadabra is guilty by looking at the arguments, and not because of threats. They won't work on me, so please do not try them again.
whoever Kadabra's third partner is would be careful because what I am saying now could definetely be seen to a threat to the third werewolf.There are three of them? How do you know? I can't see any posts by Del or Miriel about it. Can you link me to the relevant post please?

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Slowpoke

Please reconsider to change your vote and feel free to lynch me tomorrow if he's not a vampire.

Ditto.
If Kadabra is not a werewolf, than lynch me.

[M] Felix
12-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Clefairy's just too innocent here.

VOTE: Clefairy

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Squirtle's trying to add a third character in to the voting equation: to detract attention from one of his buddies?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Okay, Psy is making me curious. If he doesn't die tonight, I say we all vote against him to just see what he is.

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.Extremely suspicious behaviour imho.

[M] Felix
12-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Actually, I just forgot to switch accounts. >.>

Edit: Who said it's illegal to change their minds?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 07:57 PM
OOC: Back from work for a while :D

I don't think Squirtle is too suspicious here. I was almost 100% sure that I was going to continue voting against Psyduck, but I changed my mind. Also remember there where 3 people in the voting last time, no one pointing fingers at people who entered someone new in the equation then...

With that said I do find Squirtles claims outragous, because he has no backing. So unless he could find a good reason I can't blame you guys for wanting to point fingers at him.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-02-2007, 08:32 PM
I need to go soon, so 'm going to have to take a bit of a chance and say

Vote:Psyduck

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 09:07 PM

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.Extremely suspicious behaviour imho.

hmm this is a good point......

UNVOTE: Kadabra
VOTE: Squirtle

I think that Squirtle is pointing way too many fingers here

[M] Eizen
12-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Togepi

Needs more Togepi input. I have no idea what's going on :/

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Slowpoke

hmm this is a good point......

UNVOTE: Kadabra
VOTE: Squirtle

I think that Squirtle is pointing way too many fingers here

Do you seriously believe it is more likely that squirtle is a Mafia member than kadabra just because he is pointing too many fingers?

and I go by what I said that If kadabra is not a werewolf you guys may lynch me just for lying to you when I tell you right now:
Kadabra is a werewolf.

and If Kadabra is a werewolf, doctor please protect me because I have reason to believe there is a 3rd Werewolf member and he will kill me tonight if Kadabra is lynched.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Snorlax

OK, I'll be gone for a little while, so I'm going to vote now. seing as Squirtle was likely targeted by the mafia but was protected, it is safe to say that he is not pro mafia. Bulbasaur has never posted in the game thread yet, and the other nonvoters except for myself yesterday have only posted once or twice. Charmander has posted a few times, and is always following what other people have said, and it seems he is trying to lay low. Therefore, I am going to

Once again, if someone can change my mind, I'll change my vote.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Psyduck

wow.. im off the number one hit list for both townies and maffia.. Psyayay thats great news

does anyone else find meowths sudden change of heart a bit weird?

i still have a headache :sad:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 09:23 PM
OK, I'll be gone for a little while, so I'm going to vote now. seing as Squirtle was likely targeted by the mafia but was protected, it is safe to say that he is not pro mafia. Bulbasaur has never posted in the game thread yet, and the other nonvoters except for myself yesterday have only posted once or twice. Charmander has posted a few times, and is always following what other people have said, and it seems he is trying to lay low. Therefore, I am going to

Once again, if someone can change my mind, I'll change my vote.
Why was Squirtle likely targetted? What did I miss that made that obvious?

I don't think Charmander is scum. If he was I think he would have stayed with Kadabra in hopes of trying to get him killed quick so the day would be over and so he can act in the night...

But that doesn't mean I don't think Kadabra is scum, mainly because Kadabra answered Slowpoke with "I'm not scum I think you are!"

In my opinion I see that as not having a way to defend himself, and trying to change the focus. Unless I misread, in that case, please someone correct me, as I don't want to spread false info...

With that said Slowpoke, don't be selfish, the doctor should worry about trying to protect a cop. If you are correct, and Kadabra is scum, I don't see how taking one for the team could be that bad knowing you got rid of some scum...

Not to mention the Mafia would have very little reason to kill you if your guess on Kadabra is right, that would be a revenge shot and the Mafia would probably find it pointless.

[M] Adama
12-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Clefairy

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.

Despite what you may believe, I'm benevolent here. I have no reason to try to defend myself, so kill me. I will say that it's your loss, though, dear.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Looks like a lot has developed since I've been gone. Let me see what I can come up with.

The reason I didn't anwser your question when you asked are werewolf serial killers is I'm annoyed and feel like people aren't paying any attention to what I'm saying voting for. I clearly said earlier reasons for thinking Butterfree is mafia, and working with other people. Yet no one even thought about what I said and kept asking about whether werewolf were serial killers, to the point where I had to quote myself and make drama about people I think worked with butterfree to satisfy your short attention spans and redraw your attentions to Evidence which I think you Vulpix, are leaving out. You aren't considering the people whos votes counted towards butterfrees escape. obviously if the mafia where with butterfree after the votes turned against them, theyd either change their vote, or like kadabra did keep their vote in placr and seem inactive so that people won't question them....may I remind you kadabra didn't post all the way until he was accused and he reacted fairly fast, showing that he was active but decided not to change votes, or post on purpose. I may not be using textbook Mafia suspicions for reasons I feel people are Mafia and some of it are weird connections I am too slothful to gather evidence for. Seriously why am I not being given any credit for all my work to the town?:( You could have just answered the question instead of making drama, or you could have done both. It still seems a little strange to me that you seem to know everything right away, because I'm finding it hard to gather any definites. Geodude is citizen for sure, Kadabra is mafia for sure, Butterfree was suspicious for sure...? I'm not saying you're wrong, you could very well be right, but how are you so sure of everything 2nd day into the game?

The idea of two factions is interesting indeed, but then why did no one get killed tonight? Do we have two doctors who both managed to protect the two victims? That's a good point, I was tired and didn't think of that. Now I don't know what to think about my theory of two factions. Ironically, this point also goes against you, Kadabra, and makes me rethink a lot of my post yesterday. If there isn't two factions, then I can assume that the people who voted for Butterfree are definitely not mafia, therefore Slowpoke would be off the hook. Since I'm not sure about my two factions theory, I'm not going to vote for Slowpoke, because I think he can bring some valuable new perspectives if he is in fact a citizen, and I'm not willing to risk it.

This is tough... right now, I think we should get Lynch Geodude. Last round I found no suspicion toward him... but everyone seems to put him in the middle of their theorys right now....

I also agree with Kadabra, that there is probably just one faction... otherwise there probably would've been at least one killing. If there are two then we got really lucky again :jess:

Anyway right now I'm thinking killing Geodude is the best way to go then we can test all of our other suspicions. Er... I think that's a bad way to go about things. That actually makes me a little suspicious of you. You want to lynch Geodude just to test? Geodude can definitely be a valuable citizen if he is in fact a citizen. Isn't that a little too risky?

Additionally, what would lynching Geodude prove, exactly? If he's a citizen, Slowpoke would be right when he said that Geodude proved his worth to the town arleady, even though I still don't know how he's so sure. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra is a mafia member, but it would make him a little more suspicious. If Geodude is not a citizen, then Slowpoke would be wrong in supporting him so adamantly and that might be something to look at. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra isn't a mafia member. Lynching Geodude really wouldn't prove anything at all, except whether Geodude is a citizen or a mafia and by then it might be too late.

I have so many reasons to believe Kadabra is a mafia, one more I'll just throw out there is that he is trying to hypnotize people that there aren't many Mafia and that Butterfree was just a serial killer. That is a good point, I've noticed that Kadabra has mentioned serial killers several times already. Why are you so adamant about there being a serial killer?

vote: kadabra

I really like slowpoke's thesis
I'm not completely convinced about Slowpoke's innocence just yet. I wonder how this will turn out, but:

Vote goes to: Kadabra Do you two have any reasons for voting? I think everyone should state why they're voting one way or another, in their own words, or else it will just seem like they're jumping the bandwagon.

Infact, right now if Kadabra dies and is a werewolf I would be the third werewolves absolute target and threat. How are you so sure there's three werewolves?

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there. Squirtle... you're voting for someone because they seem innocent? And you still haven't addressed my concerns earlier in the thread at all. It's not illegal to change your mind but you could address suspicions toward you and provide reasons for your own suspicions. This is highly suspicious to me.

Okay, let me see if I can summarize what I have so far.

I'm not going to vote for Slowpoke anymore in case he does have valuable information that we don't have and it's too much of a risk in case he is a citizen. I would like some of my questions answered, though.

I am more suspicious of Kadabra now as this has progressed, because he keeps bringing up serial killers and because of his apparent contradictions.

I'm a little suspicious of Sandshrew because he was urging us to lynch Geodude simply as a test, which I think would have been a bad move at this point in the game.

Charmander and Jigglypuff seem to be just jumping the bandwagon, and that makes me suspicious of them too.
Note: Charmander voted for Geodude last round and Jigglypuff didn't vote at all.

Squirtle's just voting and not providing any valid reasons.

At this point, I think I have enough information to go on where lynching an inactive would be counterproductive rather than helpful. My vote is going to be between Kadabra, Sandshrew, Charmander, Jigglypuff, and Squirtle.

I'd like to wait a little longer before voting to give you guys a chance to explain yourselves.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 09:43 PM

Anyway right now I'm thinking killing Geodude is the best way to go then we can test all of our other suspicions. Er... I think that's a bad way to go about things. That actually makes me a little suspicious of you. You want to lynch Geodude just to test? Geodude can definitely be a valuable citizen if he is in fact a citizen. Isn't that a little too risky?

Additionally, what would lynching Geodude prove, exactly? If he's a citizen, Slowpoke would be right when he said that Geodude proved his worth to the town arleady, even though I still don't know how he's so sure. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra is a mafia member, but it would make him a little more suspicious. If Geodude is not a citizen, then Slowpoke would be wrong in supporting him so adamantly and that might be something to look at. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra isn't a mafia member. Lynching Geodude really wouldn't prove anything at all, except whether Geodude is a citizen or a mafia and by then it might be too late.

I didn't even realize there was a theory which said "Geodude is a citizen for sure"

I thought we might want to lynch him because so many people have had theories against him. But if you continue reading I changed my mind and put my vote to Kadabra temporarily, because it seems he's lied about a few things which if your a Citizen you shouldn't have to lie at all, the only reason I made that though was because I may have to go at any time tonight and if I'm not here I want to have my opinion be heard in some way shape or form.

I'm still in indecision

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Slowpoke

I didn't even realize there was a theory which said "Geodude is a citizen for sure"

I thought we might want to lynch him because so many people have had theories against him. But if you continue reading I changed my mind and put my vote to Kadabra temporarily, because it seems he's lied about a few things which if your a Citizen you shouldn't have to lie at all, the only reason I made that though was because I may have to go at any time tonight and if I'm not here I want to have my opinion be heard in some way shape or form.

I'm still in indecision

err... I don't know if Geodude is a citizen for sure, and I remember saying I just thought he smelled like a citizen to me. but right now I don't think we should just spread our votes onto people who might be mafia and focus on the person most likely to be in the Mafia, which IMO is kadabra. and if anyone wants to claim I'm pointing fingers without reason you have got to be kidding me.

[M] Eizen
12-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Togepi

Ok, Sandshrew comes up with some good points, who else can I trust to tell me what's going on?

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Slowpoke

Ok, Sandshrew comes up with some good points, who else can I trust to tell me what's going on?

IMO vulpix makes good points, even one against me, he's right I don't know everything, and Geodude is not innocent for sure.

however, I do know one thing and I will repeat it again.

Kadabra is a werewolf. If you Lynch him and he is not a Werewolf, than lynch me no matter what. and doctor if he is lynched and is a werewolf please protect me because I have reason to believe there is a 3rd werewolf who would make a revenge hit.

[M] Eizen
12-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Togepi

What's a werewolf these days?

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Slowpoke

What's a werewolf these days?

A blood thirsty killer, and it's contested whether they kill in groups or not. but I know for sure they work in groups. whether or not you trust me that there is more than 1 werewolf is up to you.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 09:59 PM

IMO vulpix makes good points, even one against me, he's right I don't know everything, and Geodude is not innocent for sure.

Kadabra is a werewolf. If you Lynch him and he is not a Werewolf, than lynch me no matter what. and doctor if he is lynched and is a werewolf please protect me because I have reason to believe there is a 3rd werewolf who would make a revenge hit.

see now this is trying to make a big hint that you are a citizen. I really think that you are trying to fool us all with these fake hints (or I may be wrong... but I always go with my gut feeling)

[M] Eizen
12-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Togepi

Screw the mafia, werewolves sounds more hardcore.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Slowpoke

Well, Kadabra did the same thing and you never even questioned him.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Slowpoke

see now this is trying to make a big hint that you are a citizen. I really think that you are trying to fool us all with these fake hints (or I may be wrong... but I always go with my gut feeling)

Do you not agree that If Kadabra is lynched and found to be something other than a Werewolf like I claimed to know for sure...that I should be lynched?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 10:04 PM
The way slowpoke says he is so sure about kadabra being a werewolf makes me think he is the lyncher type person... so Im voting for him

unvote: Squirtle
vote: Slowpoke

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Kadabra

You can't say that... :rolleyes2

Why?

Because we know you're not a werewolf already! You're a vampire, so obviously you want to kill off the werewolves too. But yeah, I'm not turning up as a werewolf anyway, so nyah. Should get you lynched and roasted for Day 3. I do find some comfort in that. Yeah, I'm petty.

And how DO you know there's just 3 werewolves? Because there are 3 vampires, is that it? I don't like how you keep stating things as facts and tell people to take your word for it. I don't like that it's working too. :eep:

I am going to type a pretty long post in this thread now. brb. It should shed some light on this.

[M] Eizen
12-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Togepi

Who to believe, who to believe?

hmm

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Slowpoke

You can't say that... :rolleyes2

Why?

Because we know you're not a werewolf already! You're a vampire, so obviously you want to kill off the werewolves too. But yeah, I'm not turning up as a werewolf anyway, so nyah.

And how DO you know there's just 3 werewolves? Because there are 3 vampires, is that it? I don't like how you keep stating things as facts and tell people to take your word for it. I don't like that it's working too. :eep:

I am going to type a pretty long post in this thread now. brb. It should shed some light on this.

It's more likely that you're a werewolf than that I'm a vampire...especially since Vampires aren't even confirmed to exist yet.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Alright here is what I'm thinking so far...

Psyduck- I'm a bit suspicious toward him, because he called out our cop, which is a move a mafia player might make to try and get him killed during the night... But there is also a possibility that he did that because he is new to the game and doesn't know how to play real well...

Vulpix- Out of all the characters so far, I'd be surprised if he was scum.

Slowpoke- I have a theory toward him. I don't think he's mafia, I think he's a citizen that just doesn't realize what kind of game this is. I think he's trying to steal some glory by sticking with all of his claims, and being way over dramatic.

Togepi- Just got here. Can't say much.

Charmander- I don't know if he's mafia, but he is definitely following, I'd like to hear his opinion for once.

Kadabra- To be totally honest... I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!?! This situation with Kadabra has gone nuts! I can't call him a Mafian because of a few contradictions that I got from Slowpoke's half-baked ideas, but there's been so much suspicion around him its hard to call him a Citizen either.

Squirtle- He's pointed a lot of finger without saying anything, I've defended him, but I'm still weary.

Clafairy- No problems so far, but thats because I haven't seen many posts by him/her so far.

EDIT: Vampires? WTF? What the hell are they?

[M] Eizen
12-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Togepi

I think I need to read up on the roles before mummies or witches start showing up.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Slowpoke

The way slowpoke says he is so sure about kadabra being a werewolf makes me think he is the lyncher type person... so Im voting for him

unvote: Squirtle
vote: Slowpoke

You're DAMN STRAIGHT I'm the lyncher type. what does wanting to lynch Kadabra because I am 100% sure he is a Werewolf have to do with me bieng Mafia scum? You are not very smart and are voting without reason to believe someone is mafia, charmander.

[M] Dee
12-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Eevee

The big thing that I'm questioning right now is how Kadabra can be so adamant that there are vampires. It's just as suspicious as Slowpoke being adamant that Kadabra is a mafia/werewolf - although, could be a cop.

Gah. A lot of thought going on here. Last minute vote from me, I think.

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Kadabra

Everyone, read this:

Ok, you guys have left me no choice but to reveal my role, which isn't a big deal, my role is pretty much over now anyway. But I really would've preferred to keep it a secret because it gives the Mafia a higher chance to find a doctor or a cop. My role is Hunter.

A Hunter is a person who can investigate people at night and determine if that person is a serial killer or not. In this case, the serial killer is called Werewolf. That's why I planted some seeds in the beginning of the game that there might be a serial killer in this game, just so you, citizens, would be more aware. Here's my post on Day 1. This was before the serial killer died:

I don't take any of this too seriously, and I don't think anyone else should either. I don't think Del and I need to "defend" anything cause for serious, guys. This round is gonna last like a few days at most. It's just for fun. And like we've said, we're gonna give it a shot, see how it works out, try and have some fun.

Take notice of the bolded out part. This round will only last a few days? How do you make a game with 22 players last only a few days? If people die rapidly, then surely the game will be over pretty quick, right? Which is why I think there might be some kind of serial killer in this game. So we should definitely be alert of that. If there is a serial killer in addition to mafia then two citizens will die each night. Sure, the doctor will have a higher chance of protecting someone, but it still means we have to be more clever during days. But I could be wrong, maybe Miriel has a pretty loose definition of the word "few". I guess we'll find out once the first night is over.

So that's why I focused on the word serial killer rather than another mafia faction... I see it has confused a few people and caused people to think I was a liar. Obviously my little plan of tipping you off backfired right into my face.

This is also the reason why nobody died tonight. The serial killer died, and the other mafia group attacked someone who got protected. There's only two factions in this game now that the serial killer died. Lucky for us.

Of course, this means my role is pretty much useless from now on, but at least it means I'm not a bad guy.

Now please believe me on this, Slowpoke IS a member of the Mafia, the REAL mafia, and there are not any other werewolves in this game. Don't let him manipulate you, don't go with the flow. He doesn't have any evidence, yet he claims in every direction he can think of.

That's why I've been acting a bit strange, because I actually have been hiding something, you guys were right about that. However, what I was hiding was harmless to the citizens.

Lynch Slowpoke today, investigate me tonight if that's what it takes for you to believe me.

edit: That's why I was adamant about the vampires, Eevee, because I know there's not any more werewolves... Maybe they're called something else than vampires though. Maybe just Mafia.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Slowpoke

Do not believe him please, he has already lied at least 3 times already and is just making one big final lie to try and save himself.

I didn't want to say this this early, but I've made some mistakes the way I've tried to prove my points.

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky scum. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open know. Kadabra is a werewolf, not a hunter.

the only reason I didn't tell you this before is because I wanted to try and hide my cop identity.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 10:40 PM
oh wait the lyncher isnt mafia now that I look... hmmmmmm well im not sure then

from the old thread...
Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.

hmm so that wouldnt be mafia...

I really think Kadabra is the lynchee and slowpoke the lyncher

hypno seems to be the jester
Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched

I believe psyduck and his backup cop claim
Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.

diglett is really laying low... so he may be the survivor
Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Slowpoke

from the old thread...
Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.

Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.

Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.

Oh sorry for calling you not smart but it's kinda true.:p
You did make a horrible mistake.
I find it interesting however that you still find me suspiscious of bieng Mafia. I think you are still suspiscious that I am a werewolf because you are voting to lynch me... x_x

I think kadabra is suspiscious of me bieng a "vampire" because it's his only hope of not bieng lynched.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 10:49 PM

from the old thread...

Oh sorry for calling you not smart but it's kinda true.:p
You did make a horrible mistake.
I find it interesting however that you still find me suspiscious of bieng Mafia. I think you are still suspiscious that I am a werewolf because you are voting to lynch me... x_x

actually, I am thinking of who to lynch instead of you.
I believe in my prediction for slowpoke and kadabra are lying to cover themselves from the other person

hmm i guess ill go back to squirtle...

unvote: slowpoke
vote: squirtle

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Kadabra

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky scum. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open know. Kadabra is a werewolf, not a hunter.

Are you forgetting that you accused me before the first night, meaning you couldn't have investigated me at that point?

I'm sorry, but I'm not the liar here.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
12-02-2007, 10:53 PM
Psyduck

i dont believe kadabra in saying there is only one wherewolf.. in a other version the mafia is replaced by wherewolves.. here wherewolves do exactly the same as mafia.. so i would say its either mafia or wherewolves.. and they chose wherewolves.. so there are more wherewolves out there..

i will choose this time to remind anyone that psyduck is no candictate for peking duck.. that is all

*tail whips the audiance*

[M] Dave – Stepdad
12-02-2007, 10:53 PM

Are you forgetting that you accused me before the first night, meaning you couldn't have investigated me at that point?

I'm sorry, but I'm not the liar here.

he's got you there