PDA

View Full Version : Fredula Novalations Celebrallis Final Ciddies XIII: What!?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Queen Award, First of Her Name
12-01-2007, 09:33 PM
And the Ciddie goes to...
TyphoonThaReapa

TyphoonThaReapa........25
Lekana.................12
Rye....................12

Officially more horny than Rye and Lekana put together.

Jojee
Why does it always seem to be Lekana vs Rye xD *merges them together into the same person*

Edit: Oooh. ANOTHER PREDICTION FAILED. xD

Captain Maxx Power
Typhoon ain't not even tried it on with me yet. That's hardly horny.

O well, congrats.

Shauna
Congrats TTR! :jokey:

Tavrobel
12-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Alas, another Lekana-assured victory done in by similar circumstances! They have split yourself on the vote, woman. Did I not warn you, dear mistress?

Jojee this is all your fault. From now on, we will blame you in the event of all emergencies.

Freya
12-01-2007, 09:34 PM
I didnt even realize we were this far already o.o

Aerith's Knight
12-01-2007, 09:35 PM
congrats TTP

Jojee
I blame Denmark. Let's kill him :</>D

fire_of_avalon
My snack is done. Time to get going again.

How bad* can eating foaffles be?

Damn, a nasty faux pas arisen from failure to grammar-check.

I forgive and love you. :greenie:

Shauna
:excited:

Denmark
Jojee this is all your fault. From now on, we will blame you in the event of all emergencies.

You say that as if we don't already do that. :rolleyes2

Tavrobel
12-01-2007, 09:36 PM
I forgive and love you. :greenie:

Aww, thanks.

At least someone does.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Who'd forgive you?

12-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Weirdest Member
Last winner: Christmas
Nomination Leader: Jojee and Psychotic

The Nominees
Bunny
demondude55
Goldenboko
Jojee
Loony BoB
prayzer
Psychotic
Pureghetto
The Ceej
TyphoonThaReapa

Who they predicted to win...
<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>Jojee: The Ceej
Goldenboko: Goldenboko
Jessweeee♪: Pureghetto
TyphoonThaReapa: Pureghetto
Jess: The Ceej
Rocket Edge: Goldenboko
theundeadhero: Pureghetto
Bunny: Bunny</td><td width="50%">Levian: TyphoonThaReapa
LunarWeaver: The Ceej
Shiny: TyphoonThaReapa
demondude55: demondude55
Sagensyg: Goldenboko
Psychotic: TyphoonThaReapa
edczxcvbnm: Jojee</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourites: Goldenboko, Pureghetto, The Ceej and TyphoonThaReapa (3/15 - 20%)

Tavrobel
Who'd forgive you?

Everyone. Let's not mentioned what happened a year ago. That was a mess.

You say that as if we don't already do that. :rolleyes2

Well, now we will double the faultiness.

Aerith's Knight
thats a hard one

Tavrobel
12-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah, it is. the predictions are evenly split amongst 80% of them.

12-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Since the dawn of man, there have been those who rise above all others. One day, we shall become those people. We shall strive to rise above the Normals and destroy them with our awesome wrath. Who are we, you might ask? We are the ones who give you a reason to live. We are the ones who put a smile on your face with our antics. We are the ones who create things that no one else is capable of, the ones who do and say things no once else can think of. We are the ones who believe there is still a light of hope in humanity. We are the Weird,

What are the Weird you may ask? Well the answer is not so simple. The Weird are a complex group that have a wide array of talents and attributes. From Drugged up hippies to baby punchers, the Weird is quite possibly the most adverse group of people to walk the earth.

Some look down upon us as vermin, disgraces they should live without. However what they do not know is we have a plan to knife all those mother smurfers when they aren’t looking. Whose laughing now normal people, whose laughing now?

You think you are so big with your “Rational” and your “Stable lives”. Well guess what, you don’t get to win an award for being normal, do you? Well guess what ya ginger bastards? We do. Not so special any more, are ya?

Regardless, I’d now like to present to you the Nominees for weirdest member of EoFF. Well, actually I don’t. I’d much prefer to sit here and insult the normal people a while longer. The only thing stopping me from doing that is the fact that this speech won’t get submitted if I don’t at least mention the nominees. Not that that will stop me, as each of the presentations will be filled with an anti-normal rant anyway. So in the end it all works out. Guess Award Guy and his little rules are beaten again. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, back to presenting.

Actually, before I begin, I would like to say this in all seriousness. Normal people, thank you. Had you not existed, we Weirds would be the Normal’s. And since we hate Normal’s so much, we would hate ourselves. And we don’t want to hate ourselves. That’s supposable bad for your health to hate yourself. And if you are so busy hating yourself, you can’t hate others. And if you can’t hate others, then you may friend are in a sad state. Okay, now to the nominations.

Bunny? WTF? I was under the impression he was just an ass hole. Well, I guess those types could be weird. But only if you stretch it. So fine, I’ll mention him. But don’t expect any great comical leaps about him being weird. Cause I’m not to sure I buy it. Could be a mole set by the Normal people to take this award away from us. Damn those Normals.

Now for the one and only Demondude55. Why do I say one and only? Could it possibly be he is the only Demondude55 on this site? Perhaps, perhaps not. Why is he weird? Could it be because he wants a little JesweexLeeza action? Its not weird to me, but that’s another story entirely. Perhaps its because he got nominated, yet I couldn’t think of anything weird about him until looking through his previous posts? That’s not so much weird as suspicious. Watch out Demondude55, Bunny’s not the only one I’ve got my eye on this Ciddies.

And now my good friend Goldenboko. The reason he is here is likely the same reason he is in the writers Award, EoFF playin’ and Squall and Rinoa Playin’. However this shows his potential to be weird. What he writes and what he does are 2 different things. Has he in fact gained enough weirdness to be here, or is this a call on bad judgment? Who knows, it’s the Normals who vote for this award anyway. The truly weird probably don’t stand a chance at winning anyway. The damn Normals and their hatred towards us. I hope they all burn! Burn I say burn!

And now for our little pot head Jojee, and her obsession with weed related thread titles. But being a pot head alone is not weird. Being Azn, however, that’s getting closer. An Azn with a sexy headband? Now that’s what I call weird. Plus she’s a monkey. Until now I didn’t know monkey’s could be Azn. That’s weird all right. Yep. Totally weird. Not much stranger than an Azn Monkey that’s for sure. I’ve seen some pretty odd things in my life, but not much compares to an Azn Monkey. No siree bob. Not much at all. Wait, when was an Azn monkey involved in this Speech? What the hell am I writing a speech for anyway? I guess I could read up to find out, couldn’t I? But If I do that, I’d have to stop writing and I might loose my place? I wonder if I keep writing it will come back to me? Ah, right ,weirdest member speech. I knew I wouldn’t have to result to a crappy normal method. My way works just fine thank you.

Ah, now we have none other than Loony Bob, now what is there to say about Loony Bob. He’s been around here for way to long in my opinion, and a normal person could never be around that long. However that doesn’t stop them from infesting our forum daily with their inane blathering on these so called “Logical though patterns.” Trying to make us think and act like them. But not our BoB, he keeps it realer than a box of Frosted Flakes. They’rrrrrrre Great!

Wow, another person who I had to check their recent posts to figure out who the hell they were. I’m slipping in my old age. Prayzer deserves this award for chatting regularly on myspace. Silly silly Prazyer, Myspace is for pedophiles. And everyone knows pedophiles are weird. Welcome aboard the nominations my friend. Welcome aboard.

Time to introduce the yearly poser, Psychotic. Come on people, he’s not weird. Yet every year he makes it this far. How blind can you all be? The only weird thing about him is he is from Europe! That’s all you have Psychotic! That’s it! I see through your little farce, trying to fit in with another crowd while you hang out with your “Normal” friends in real life. You can’t have it both ways forever my friend. One day I shall uncover the truth about you, one day. And when that day comes, well, I really haven’t thought ahead that far. I mean, when my life mission is complete, what will I have left in this world? Perhaps I shall take my time uncovering the truth until a new purpose arises. Nah, I’ll just be miserable for a few years until some underage kid goes on an adventure that I get caught up in, thus giving me a new reason to live. So watch your back my friend, cause one day I’ll have you. One day.

Now I’m introducing an Azn Wannabe? Damn, that’s pretty weird. Normally guys want to be with Azn’s, not actually be them. I hope you can one day find that surgeon who’ll make all the necessary adjustments to make your dream come true my friend. Until then, you will be just another wannabe with a shot at this award.

All I know this Ceej guy for is hating this thing. My votes for him, simply because I’m an ass and want to present him with something he despises. Of course that’s probably his goal, putting on this front just to get us to vote for him? He may be one sly customer, that Ceej. Perhaps he shouldn’t get my vote? Ah well, hardly matters and my votes never seem to be for a winner. Wait, so I vote for Ceej, he looses. If I don’t, he could win. I think I found a way to control the Ciddies. Thank you Ceej, for giving me this Idea. I wish you the best of luck.

Wait, we only have one more nominee? But I’ve been having fun. And why does it have to be this white guy? I was hoping to end this Ciddie with a minority of some kind so I could make a bunch of Racists Comments that would have to be changed because they wouldn’t allow them to be posted on our forum, thus making me change it anyway. And I was looking forward to the extra work, but no. Thanks to them ruining my plans. I don’t get to redo it. Damn them all to hell. Another normal conspiracy I tell you!

Fine, I’ll introduce him already. A white guy who talks Gangster. Normally that’s normal, but he’s trying to convince us he’s black. Now that is odd. Very odd. No way this guy doesn’t belong here. Well, good luck TyphyoonThaReapa. I hope one day you shall fit in.

Wait, I never actually introduced the Azn wannabe, did I? I guess now might be a good time to do that, huh? Well, I guess its pretty obvious as we all know who the other candidate is. But I'll probably get scolded for not mentioning him. It's Pureghetto.

Psychotic
12-01-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm a nomination leader? Oh good god why I am not weird. I'm normal! What's going on! :ANGRY:

Jojee
Wow, Neo. tl;dr XDDDDD

rubah
go mr. reapa :)

Tavrobel
Poor Psychotic, tormented as such.

I'll have to agree with Jojee's tl;dr. Good thing she knows how to point out her own faults.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 09:40 PM
The Ceej is rather weird.

snacks
Wow, Neo. tl;dr XDDDDD

Tavrobel
The Ceej is rather weird.

Yeah, well, that's what you get for claiming imaginary numbers aren't real. Frankly, my dear, neither are real numbers.

Aerith's Knight
12-01-2007, 09:41 PM
we want results! we want results!

*rattles fence*

Those who didn't make it...
TyphoonThaReapa........13
Bunny..................10
Goldenboko..............9
Jojee...................9
Psychotic...............8
prayzer.................7
Loony BoB...............6
demondude55.............4
RSL.....................1

Jojee
Oh Ceej, don't let me down! I need another prediction right~!

Psychotic
12-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Less weird than Jojo, but weirder than Loony BoB. :-/

smittenkitten
12-01-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm a nomination leader? Oh good god why I am not weird. I'm normal! What's going on! :ANGRY:
Paul you're not weird, just special. :)

Tavrobel

Big talk from the man who is equal to Jojee.

scrumpleberry
Officially more horny than Rye and Lekana put together.

Must go in his sig.

Wow, Neo. tl;dr XDDDDD

ReloadPsi
12-01-2007, 09:44 PM

Sounds like a fix to me, sir!

Jojee

Equal to Jojee!? YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

The Ceej

The Ceej...............24
Pureghetto.............14

First... Time... Winner!

Shauna
Ceejie! :D

Tavrobel

Equal to Jojee!? YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

I REFUSE

EDIT: gj, the Ceej.

Jojee
YAY! xD

*stabs Tav*

Tavrobel
12-01-2007, 09:45 PM
YAY! xD

*stabs Tav*

You missed. *stabs back*

Aerith's Knight
12-01-2007, 09:45 PM
everyone be quiet.. eat some strawberries or something.. i want to see the next one

*glares*

Tavrobel
12-01-2007, 09:46 PM
everyone be quiet.. eat some strawberries or something.. i want to see the next one

*glares*

Then scroll down a little faster LOL

snacks
I have no idea, anymore.

Jojee
I'd rather eat Tav's face! >=[ *eats his face*

*now eats strawberries* ^_^

Shauna

Tavrobel

I hope you enjoyed the syphilis I got from Lekana. That'll teach you to consume my bodily fluids!

Aerith's Knight
12-01-2007, 09:47 PM

*backs away from the crazy person*

Jojee
12-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Who do you think Lekana got the syphillis from!?

Denmark
12-01-2007, 09:48 PM
He won strictly because he didn't want to. Let's spam his PM box and usernotes with congratulations.

(just kidding leeza)

scrumpleberry

Shauna likes this. I prefer :hyper:

Shauna
You? :D

Tavrobel
12-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Who do you think Lekana got the syphillis from!?

Typhoon. I've already run the tests, so don't say that she got it from you.

I HAS TEH PR00F

Funniest Member
Last winner: Psychotic
Nomination Leader: Psychotic

The Nominees
Baloki
demondude55
DK
Flying Mullet
Harle-Quin
I'm my own MILF
Levian
LunarWeaver
Old Manus
Psychotic
ShlupQuack
The Fonz
Yamaneko

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>Jojee: Psychotic
Goldenboko: Psychotic
Jessweeee♪: Baloki
TyphoonThaReapa: Old Manus
Jess: Psychotic
Rocket Edge: DK
theundeadhero: Levian
Bunny: Psychotic</td><td width="50%">Levian: Old Manus
LunarWeaver: Old Manus
Shiny: I'm my own MILF
demondude55: Old Manus
Sagensyg: Old Manus
Psychotic: LunarWeaver
edczxcvbnm: Old Manus</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Old Manus (6/15 - 40%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Psychotic (4/15 - 27%)

smittenkitten
OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME! :D

Freya

I hope you enjoyed the syphilis I got from Lekana. That'll teach you to consume my bodily fluids!

I hate you tav. HATE.

Tavrobel
I hate you tav. HATE.

Good. Good. Find the darkness within.

Jess
Grats to all of the winners so far.

Yay for BoB and Danielle on Cutest couple. :heart:

Shauna
12-01-2007, 09:50 PM
None of those members are funny. They're LAME.

Denmark
12-01-2007, 09:51 PM

I agree.

scrumpleberry
12-01-2007, 09:52 PM

Shot in the leg by a Shauna arrow.

^yeah, that was also lame, you don't have to say so :tongue:

Psychotic
Lunar, Lunar, give me your funny do. I'm half dying all for the mirth of you~

smittenkitten

Cheers Jess. I hope you win lods of ciddies! :)

Zeldy
Yaay! the actually interesting ciddies!

Jess
Please, Paul. :jess:

I need predictions to be correct! (I don't actually find you funny!)

Shauna
12-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Interesting Ciddies? :p

12-01-2007, 09:54 PM
I never know if people are posting their own speeches or not. xD

Jess
12-01-2007, 09:55 PM

:kiss:

Jojee
12-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Please, Paul. :jess:

I need predictions to be correct! (I don't actually find you funny!) Yeah, come on!

Tavrobel
12-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Who is putting up the speech?

smittenkitten
12-01-2007, 09:56 PM

:kiss:

:jokey:

12-01-2007, 09:57 PM
I guess I am xD

What's the last comedy movie you've ever seen? In my case, it was Zoolander, because I have the DVD, but if you want a movie in the theatre, it was Transformers. But for all the laughs in the world, physical comedy and a well-said joke, there is that one thing that it's missing.

The human element. What makes you laugh more than someone that's in the moment, running with it, until he just can't run any more? Do you miss that person that makes a fool of himself, or maybe do you miss that dry, sarcastic wit, that just insulted you, and you had no idea?

Well, the Funniest Member has got it down. We don't know how, but we could know why, and here's our chance to let it shine on.

Denmark
Get it over with, speechwriter! :)

EDIT: /slow

Shauna

Tavrobel
12-01-2007, 09:58 PM

Cry me a river.

Sergeant Hartman
Shauna needs a kit kat.

snacks
:joey:

Edit: crap.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm working on that river. :(

smittenkitten
The river of love. ;)

theundeadhero
If only you guys knew just how weird Psychotic is.

12-01-2007, 10:00 PM
DK.....................11
Levian.................11
Old Manus..............11
ShlupQuack..............9
Baloki..................8
Flying Mullet...........8
demondude55.............5
I'm my own MILF.........5
Yamaneko................5
Harle-Quin..............3
The Fonz................1

LunarWeaver vs. Psychotic

Tavrobel

Don't spam too far ahead of me!

smittenkitten
If only you guys knew just how weird Psychotic is.
Trust me I do. :rolleyes2

Shiny
Omg, Kyle! <3

Tavrobel
12-01-2007, 10:01 PM
The river of love. ;)

Don't be eisegetic. She's taken.

Psychotic

Psychotic..............17
LunarWeaver............12

Psy's first tonight, I believe!

Psychotic
Go Lunar go! You are funnier than I.

EDIT: But I am funnier as in "Hey, you know that Psychotic fellow? He's a little bit...funny...isn't he?" so I guess that sucks for you.

Tavrobel
PSYPIE

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Yay Psy! But, how are you funny?!

Jojee
YAY what is that, 4 predictions now? xD Oh man do I fail.

smittenkitten
Congrats Paula! :love:

Captain Maxx Power
Psy won a Ciddie? Never in this world!

Also congrats.

theundeadhero
They're both funny!

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:03 PM

Don't spam too far ahead of me!

I will if I so wish!

Psychotic
Yay Psy! But, how are you funny?!
But I am funnier as in "Hey, you know that Psychotic fellow? He's a little bit...funny...isn't he?" so I guess that sucks for you.

Shiny
Balls to that! I can never talk to anyone who did not vote for Loonybeaver anymore.

cloud21zidane16
12-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Congrats:)

Old Manus
12-01-2007, 10:04 PM
wtf this is gay psychotic wins all the awards all the time this sucks the ciddies is just a huge popularity contest i h8 you super delete

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:05 PM
I guess that makes sense.

Best Usernoter
Last winner: Christmas
Nomination Leader: Cz and Rengori

The Nominees
Avarice-ness
Cz
Jessweeee♪
oddler
Psychotic
Rantzien
Rengori
Resha
Sagensyg
Sergeant Hartman

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>Jojee: Psychotic
Jessweeee♪: Psychotic
TyphoonThaReapa: Rengori
Jess: Psychotic
Rocket Edge: Cz
theundeadhero: Cz
Bunny: Psychotic</td><td width="50%">Levian: Cz
LunarWeaver: Psychotic
Shiny: Psychotic
demondude55: Cz
Sagensyg: Cz
Psychotic: Cz
edczxcvbnm: Jessweeee♪</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Psychotic (7/15 - 47%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Cz (6/15 - 40%)

theundeadhero
Old Manus is a clownface!

I hope Cz wins best usernoter too.

Sergeant Hartman
12-01-2007, 10:06 PM
All aboard the fail train woo woo!

Psychotic
12-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Congrats:)Thank you good sir.

I would like to let you all know that I voted for Rantzien on this. But I would be satisfied with an oddler.

Jess
12-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I am happy that you won Paul. :jess:

12-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Best Usernoter Ciddie
Legend has it that Usernotes are the most archaic form of Member to Member communication. As shown, these members do a good job in keeping this ancient ritual a present-day tradition. One stands out above the rest, but who?

Avarice-ness- As shown by her username (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/avarice), Avarice-ness values Usernotes like Benjamins.

Cz- Some say he posts Usernotes in the night. :shifty: Others say he lurks. Relentlessly stalking his victims for that blind spot. Yes, the black chocobo. *Dramatic music*

Jessweeee?- Plainly seen, the last character is a 'note'. Jessweeee? obviously takes pride in leaving everyone a Usernote and telling the world about it. Again.

oddler- Oddly enough, his Usernotes differ in nature from what is ordinary, usual, and expected.

Psychotic- The most archaic and oldest of the nominees. Don't get on his bad side or you'll be stricken with a barrage of flame Usernotes. +2 Damage to reputation and coolness.

Rantzien- You know what they say, the underdog is always hidden. :thumb:

Rengori- Once you get know his notes, he’ll reveal his deepest darkest secret: he has a wonderful singing voice. :jess:

Resha- A little Usernote told me that Malaysians are making a huge comeback this year.

Sagensyg- Don't listen to his idle threats. His Usernotes mean well. Really! :bigsmile:

Sergeant Hartman- When Sergeant Harman says, “Drop and give me infinity!” What he really means is “Drop and give me infinity Usernotes!”

snacks
12-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Ava!

Shauna
But, congrats Psy, if I have not already said this!

Jess
Do it again, Paul! DO IT.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:10 PM
DO IT!

Psychotic
12-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Thank you to my two northern lasses. I hope Loz and Mike (May I call you Mike? I will anyway.) will not take offence to calling you "my".

Anyway, you guys should check out the God emails myself and Rantzien had on the first page of his user notes. He plays the role of god; I am everyone else. It's a comedy thriller. I don't know if he knows it was me. Well he does, but I like to pretend that he doesn't.

Rengori................11
Avarice-ness............9
Resha...................9
Sergeant Hartman........7
Jessweeee♪..............5
Rantzien................4
oddler..................3
Sagensyg................3

Sergeant Hartman
Win, I thought I'd be last or something.

Psychotic
12-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Cz you old cadaver. I know you will read this.

Come back this instant.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:13 PM

Cz

Cz.....................25
Psychotic..............20

Levian
ooh. go cz you can do it again!

I just told him in msn he was a finalist, psy. :D

edit: YES. that's my boy.

theundeadhero
12-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Those God usernotes are hilarious.

Alright Cz!

Sergeant Hartman
Big Cz, well done :hat:

Shauna
COngrats Cz! :excited:

Psychotic
Now that you have taken from me this prize, return to me the other prize. Your presence. :love: Post you jammy git. Just once. Just to make all okay.

Cz
12-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Cz you old cadaver. I know you will read this.

Come back this instant.'sup Paul? Am I a few instants too late?

EDIT: Oh no, right on time. :cool:

Best Chatter
Last winner: Jowy
Nomination Leader: Cookie

The Nominees
Araciel
Bert
Cookie
Del Snizz
enano
Jessweeee♪
Jowy
rubah
Skt

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>Jojee: rubah
Goldenboko: Bert
Jessweeee♪: Cookie
TyphoonThaReapa: Skt
Jess: rubah
Rocket Edge: rubah
theundeadhero: Jowy
Bunny: Jowy</td><td width="50%">Levian: Araciel
LunarWeaver: rubah
Shiny: rubah
demondude55: Cookie
Sagensyg: Jessweeee♪
Psychotic: Cookie
edczxcvbnm: Jessweeee♪</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: rubah (5/15 - 33%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Cookie (3/15 - 20%)

Shiny
:eek: It's alive!

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:16 PM
There's the winner guy!

Psychotic
YES! YES! ALL THE SUNS AND ALL THE MOONS! HAPPY DAY! :love:

Now all we need is Liam and we can have ourselves a good ol' fashioned cherry-poppin' HO-DOWN!

Freya
Oh my. He came out of no where!

smittenkitten
Congratulations Cz! :)

Go Scott! ^__^

12-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Now, now, for all the crap we give the internet, it's all in good fun, we hope. But really, if you had ever tried to draw the parallels, it's quite disturbing to see just how much it is like life. You have to talk to people, you have to interact. In certain games, you just might have to cooperate for the sake of victory.

Life is a lot like that connection of tubes that we so know and hold dear to us, perhaps more than itself. But social contact is the necessity of any human being; we can't just be an island for the rest of our life. We need someone else to tell us "well, I don't think you should do that." Is there something in the internet that we might speak without fear or retribution?

Maybe, just maybe, we might be able to take what we learned, and apply it on life. But for now, we'll settle for that blip on the screen, some random name and numbers, and send packets of bits and data, back and forth, and have a jolly good time doing it.

As ever, the votes for this Ciddie will first be revealed in the chatroom before later being put into this thread. Please, to those viewing the chatroom, don't spoilt it for those in the forums by posting the results. :)

snacks
:O

Can't refresh fast enough.

Sergeant Hartman
I know this is where Cookie hangs out, so go Cookie!

theundeadhero
If Liam came back he might even bring Kristina back!

Shiny
12-01-2007, 10:18 PM
*goes to chat*

Psychotic
We have faith. We believe. There is only one. :cookie:

Shauna
Yay chatroom revealings!

Levian
12-01-2007, 10:19 PM
I am also pleased to see that AG decided to keep the Best Usernoter award. :D

scrumpleberry
12-01-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm hardly ever in chat, so I can't pass comment here XD

Aerith's Knight
yaaay

*rattles fence for the hell of it*

theundeadhero
/me has been in chat all night.

Cz
12-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Meaty is still not around? Oh well, I guess I will have to disappear for another indeterminate period. :(

Congratulations to everyone who has won so far, and best of luck to everybody who's still in contention.

12-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Jessweeee♪

Jessweeee♪.............15
rubah..................13
Araciel................10
Cookie.................10
enano..................10
Bert....................9
Del Snizz...............7
Jowy....................5
Skt.....................5

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Where is Meat Puppet? :(

theundeadhero
12-01-2007, 10:25 PM
What a surprise!

cloud21zidane16
12-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Yay for Jesseeee♪:D

Psychotic
Jessweeee♪ is an #eoffer? I never knew.

Best Spammer
Last winner: Quin 'n' Tonic
Nomination Leader: Old Manus

The Nominees
Baloki
Bert
Bunny
demondude55
Goldenboko
Harle-Quin
Jess
Jojee
Old Manus
The Fonz

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>Jojee: Bunny
Goldenboko: The Fonz
Jessweeee♪: Jojee
TyphoonThaReapa: Old Manus
Jess: Bunny
Rocket Edge: The Fonz
theundeadhero: Old Manus
Bunny: Bunny</td><td width="50%">Levian: Harle-Quin
LunarWeaver: Bunny
Shiny: Harle-Quin
demondude55: demondude55
Sagensyg: Old Manus
Psychotic: Jojee
edczxcvbnm: Jojee</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Bunny (4/15 - 27%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Jojee and Old Manus (3/15 - 20%)

Aerith's Knight
12-01-2007, 10:27 PM
yaaay i voted for her :)

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Yes, that it was.

12-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Jessweeee♪ is an #eoffer? I never knew.
She chats as Jesse1, I believe.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:29 PM
:excited: Who is the most annoying spammer?

12-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Spammers are the proud people who are so afraid of having a life in three dimensions that they compensate by overindulging the forum with an inordinate amount of useless posts, whether this is caused by detariation of the lower braincells or multiple personality syndrome(with every one of them having something to say) is still unknown

25) Best Spammer

Baloki - For a spammer, you sure dont see Baloki around that much, or maybe he is clouded by a mist of ignorance.

Bert - the man from hell, will continiue to spam until he finds Ernie

Bunny - some call it spam, i call it hate mail.

demondude55 - He doesnt spam.. he just hasnt figured out the enter key.

Goldenboko - even after the chocobo sex scandal, he still contributes way too much.

Harle-Quin - to still the rumor that a pixie queen is gay, he had to spam to convince us, sadly it is still unsuccesfull.

Jess - Having to explain for the hundredth time that she and Jessweee arent the same, may have caused this nomination

Jojee - loved by some, loathed by some, ignored by all.

Old Manus - spam is his way of overcompensating
The Fonz - how many times can one person say: "Aaay!"

Bunny
12-01-2007, 10:30 PM
That was a horrible speech.

Jojee
12-01-2007, 10:31 PM
I agree. xD

Shauna
Being bitter?

Jess
I shouldn't even be in this category. xD

scrumpleberry
12-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Does best mean most spammity or highest quality or funniest spam?

Shauna
Jess is the REAL Spammer.

Old Manus..............14
demondude55............11
Goldenboko.............10
Bert....................8
Bunny...................8
Harle-Quin..............7
Jess....................7
The Fonz................7

theundeadhero
12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
I saw a serious post by Old Manus the other day and I almost cried.

Jess
Seven votes? SEVEN?! This doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. :jess:

Psychotic
I liked the bit in his speech where he insulted Jojo. That was a good bit.

Go...whoever the hell Jojo is up against. Sod predictions!

Zeldy
12-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Old Manus never wins any ciddies. He's well underrated!

Shauna
xD :excited:

Jojee
I'm up against Baloki? XD

Jess
I lost count on the predictions, will the progress of them be posted at any point, or not until the end? :jess:

12-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Jojee

Jojee..................17
Baloki.................16

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Daniel will post the results of them, I'm sure. :D

Freya
12-01-2007, 10:36 PM
xD Baloni lost to joy. That's so funny. How could that happen?

Best Poster
Last winner: Bunny
Nomination Leader: Levian

The Nominees
Araciel
Big D
Bunny
Del Murder
Denmark
I'm my own MILF
Jess
Kawaii Ryûkishi
Levian
Nominus Experse
Psychotic
Pureghetto
Rye
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Vincent, Thunder God

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>Jojee: I'm my own MILF
Jessweeee♪: Jess
TyphoonThaReapa: Pureghetto
Jess: Rye
Rocket Edge: I'm my own MILF
theundeadhero: Bunny
Bunny: Bunny</td><td width="50%">Levian: Bunny
LunarWeaver: I'm my own MILF
Shiny: I'm my own MILF
demondude55: Kawaii Ryûkishi
Sagensyg: Psychotic
Psychotic: Bunny
edczxcvbnm: Kawaii Ryûkishi</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourites: Bunny and I'm my own MILF (4/15 - 27%)

Denmark
Jess is a spammer because she makes several hundred threads a day. And don't be too hard on ufff, he's newer and doesn't know us as well as the rest of us do!

EDIT: woo time for more Ciddies that I'm nominated in

Shauna
Congrats Jojo! :D

No.78
This thread are hoooge, did I win best regular? I don't think I did. Who did win?

Why the hell was I nominated?

theundeadhero
12-01-2007, 10:37 PM
I can't imagine how much of a rant Baloki would of made if he won best spammer.

Jojee
Yay I won something *shoves it in Baloki's face* xD

Kidding, love and spam all around ;)

Psychotic
Congrats, pothead. ^_^
Old Manus never wins any ciddies. He's well underrated!THEN WHY DON'T YOU MAKE HIM YOUR BOYFRIEND AND KISS HIM ALL OVER IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH? MMMM MANUS YOU SO FINE! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! :kiss:

Denmark
12-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Best Regular hasn't happened yet! That's #9, we're at #24 (counting down).

Jess
Jess is a spammer because she makes several hundred threads a day. And don't be too hard on ufff, he's newer and doesn't know us as well as the rest of us do!

EDIT: woo time for more Ciddies that I'm nominated in
They all have real topics. :jess:

Best Poster. It’s an award that has very little meaning. What makes a poster a good poster? Maybe they’re funny? Nah, that can’t be it. There’s a different award for that. Maybe they don’t fancy dance around the facts, and give it to us straight? Maybe indeed. Perhaps it’s their ability to make the forums a better place with every word they say? Possibly, but that wouldn’t explain what the hell Bunny’s doing up there. Whatever the answer is, these people clearly have it.

Take Araciel for example. He’s a man. A 25 year old man. I’ve heard that he makes mo’ money than you, so maybe that’s what makes his posts so fantastic? I think we should take a look at one of his posts to see what makes him worthy of this vague award.

No, everyone knows my word is law.

I think that sums it up really. Vote for him, or suffer prosecution.

Big D is also male. By Jingo, is he ever! Big D’s freestyle posts flow like fine champagne, I hear. As we all know, fine champagne has much better lubrication than that cheap Tescos stuff, so his freestyles must flow pretty darn well. Let’s take a peek at his freestyle skills, shall we?

I was going to make one of these threads, but now I don't have to. Yay!

As you can see, the fact that someone else made a thread before Big D, yet he responded to it in such a smooth way shows that he does indeed have impressive freestyle capabilities.

Bunny doesn’t like bunnies. Anyone who understands irony will find this humourous. And if you don’t, then name Bunny is still funny. Bunny’s occupation is “Badass”. In my opinion, his posts clearly reflect his flatulence problem. For example:

DELIGHTful
DELIGHTful
DELIGHTful

Tastes like poop.

This proves that Bunny could well be badass, and that even if he isn’t, he’s still odd for enjoying the taste of excretion. Is poop love what makes a poster good? I don’t know. We’ll have to wait for the results.

Del Murder is one hot mama. And for Pete’s sake, he is not called Steve! Personally, I’m confused as to how you could mistake Mr T. Money for anyone named Steve. Do his posts look Steve-like to you?

Yeah we are aware of it but it hasn't been fixed yet. I'll send a pm to Warren.

NO! People named Steve would never admit contact with anyone called Warren! And Steve would most certainly not be as helpful as that. If Steve-ness wins a Best Poster Ciddie, then Del Murder is screwed. I’m hoping it doesn’t, because Del Murder is awesome.

Currently residing inside another member, I’m not sure Denmark can hear me. But I’ll say this anyway. If racism is your kind of thing, then I suggest you don’t vote for Denmark unless you are also from that area. “That area” being South-East Asia, I believe. I’m not sure. Let’s check one of his posts to analyse its Asian-ness.

Speech has been submitted. Woo.

“Woo”. Could he be referring to John Woo, the ASIAN director of films like Hard Boiled, Hard Target, and Mission Impossible 2? I think yes.

I’m my own MILF likes Lazy Town. Unfortunately, in the EoFF parts of the internet, this is classed as a bad thing. But the fact is: only paedophiles dislike Lazy Town. I know, I know – oxymoron-licious, right? But it’s true. Why wouldn’t a paedophile watch Lazy Town, I hear you mutter? Well, be logical hear. If you were secretly a paedophile, then you’d want to do everything un-paedo-ey to reduce suspicion, right? Right. Therefore, I’m my own MILF is clearly not a paedophile, which could well mean he deserves the Best Poster Ciddie. If you’re still worried about his age preferences, feel comforted by this quote:

barely legal/f/cali

“Barely legal” is what he says. Barely legal. He obviously only likes legal girls, therefore making him not a paedophile. I believe that un-paedophilia is a necessity to being a good poster, but is it enough to be the Best?

Jess is a Geordie. In my eyes, that means win. But some of you may not agree. If that’s the case, maybe you prefer her sense of humour or her newly found spamming capabilities? She also quite good at being adorable. Like a fuzzy little Hell Kitty doll in a warm cup of love. If you like Hello Kitty and/or love, then do you think she deserves to win Best Poster? If you’re unsure of whether Jess is even all cute and squee, then read this.

Eeeeeeee.

Now isn’t that adorable? Yes it is, oh yes it is! Whosawigguhwigguhwigguh! Whosawigguhwigguhwigguh! Yeah, you are, aren’t oo!

Kawaii Ryûkishi is bloody hard to spell. For the sake of my sanity, I’ll call him Kiwi. If you’re having trouble finding any of Kiwi’s posts, then just look for any post with “Holy crap! Kishi’s not dead!” or “Wow! It’s Kishi!” and he’s sure to be nearby. In my eyes, merely having that response to your posts must mean you have good posts, right? Let’s take a gander.

They're called Horseclaws.

Short and to the point. Just how I like my men. And most of his posts are like this, by the way. They’re tiny! Tiny weeny posts with massive responses? Kiwi clearly has the sauce.

Levian is a Viking. And, much like a Viking, he fears marriage. Why does he fear marriage? I think it’s because of his faithfulness to EoFF. That faithfulness is no doubt the reason for his really spiffing posts. Like this one.

I bet you regret not making a thread about ABBA now, huh?!

Though completely unrelated to EoFF, his love of ABBA should surely be punished. A fitting punishment, in my eyes, is for him to win Best Poster. Whether he does it or not, let’s force him to sing ABBA songs for us anyway.

Nominus Experse has a surprising gender. Is he a man or a woman? Who knows! Is multi-gender-ness what causes his posts to be both useful and long at the same time? Most probably, yes. Whatever the reason, Nominus Experse always has something beneficial to say. Take this example.

I might stick a small fully decorated fur tree up my ass and then stand upside down in the snow for a bit.

That’s something that, though not really necessary, is still graphically informative. What a guy!

Psychotic likes animals too much. At current, bestiality is illegal in England. The fact that Psychotic ignores this law and does it anyway reflects highly on him, in my opinion. Anyone who knows the risk, but still commits that much time and effort into something they love is someone that I would like to be friends with. The fact that it’s bestiality merely strengthens that wish. You can tell that Psychotic imagines animals when he writes his posts, as they are so filled with love.

WHY WON'T ANYBODY BE MY INTERNET GIRLFRIEND????????

Feel the love, chaps! Feel the love!

Pureghetto is pure ghetto. That’s gangsta slang for cool. His name does indeed reflect his personality then. That’s good. I like honesty. It tastes good. My geography isn’t great, but I’m fairly sure Pureghetto is from Denmark. Danes are cool. They’ve got nice buns. Anyone who has seen PGPORN! knows this is true. Comme ca:

Either I'll get the day off or I'm going to make a lot of money. In either case I will be sleeping.

Anyone else got an erection? I know I have.

Rye is cute. Jess is cute. Rye is called Jessica. I smell conspiracy. As shown before, Jess is like a cup of steaming hot Hello Kitty. Cute. Rye has the other kind of cute. Rye, much like I’m my own MILF, is not afraid of being called a paedophile. She loves Lazy Town very much. Lazy Town is Cute on crack: kinda weird, but cute nonetheless. How cute is this?

It's making my tummy basket all happy.

Awwwwwww…hang on what? Tummy basket? Weird! Let’s hug her anyway! Awwwwwww…….Rye’s cuteness makes all her posts yum yum yum, and they should be put into a Book of Cute and published to bring joy to all. It’s the must-have this Christmas!

ShlupQuack is filthy. And so is her name. Is it just me, or does it sound like removing your penis from a bowl of thick custard? Like many other EoFFers, I’m childish and immature, and the idea of willies and the like makes me laugh. That’s why I enjoy ShlupQuack’s posts. They are funny in themselves, and the fact that it says ShlupQuack so very close to them makes them funnier.

Once upon a time a bunch of nerds had no lives. The End

Ahahahaaa! Ooohohoohooo! I see what you did there! Hahahahahaaaa! Why didn’t you guys vote her Funniest Member? Oh you did.

theundeadhero keeps breaking Microsoft Word. No, damnit, it’s got a lower case t! Stupid bloody computer. Though a word processors nightmare, theundeadhero is actually a really neat fellow. He’s, like, dead…but, like, still alive and stuff. It’s awesome. Unfortunately he’s got a mouldy penis, but that’s actually what I look for in a man. Some women are disappointed though, so he must rely mainly on his words of charm to seduce them. Words like these.

They called me a geek because a moderate an FF forum.

Look at that genius! Going for the pity vote! He has certainly mastered Sex Tactics. His posts are sweet nothings to all the ladies in the forum. Oh yes they are.

Vincent, Thunder God is revolting. Like that guy on the T-shirts, VTG is hosting a revolution. What do revolutionary leaders need, though? INSPIRATION. Vincent, Thunder God inspires everyone with his words of inspirational inspirocity. His posts have forced several world leaders, like God, to become gay. That’s right folks, VTG turned God gay. Do you need advice on how to inspire billions? Well, lend me your eyes, and get a load of this.

I'd rather not say, since that would be basing my opinion on the stereotyping of gay, lesbian or bi people and wouldn't be fair.

I suddenly feel like treating people fairly. I’m not sure why….oh heavens! It’s because of Vincent, Thunder God! I hadn’t even noticed! He’s subtle and persuasive! Incredible!

To conclude, whatever it is that makes a post good, these people have it. The odd thing is, these people have almost nothing in common. Therefore, the winner has what it takes to be Best Poster, but the others were nominated incorrectly, which makes everyone stupid. No matter who wins the Ciddie for Best Poster, everyone loses in some way. And that, friends, is what the Ciddies are all about.

Jojee
So did my pot threads!

Shauna
Keep telling yourself that, deary~

Zeldy
12-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Congrats, pothead. ^_^
Old Manus never wins any ciddies. He's well underrated!THEN WHY DON'T YOU MAKE HIM YOUR BOYFRIEND AND KISS HIM ALL OVER IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH? MMMM MANUS YOU SO FINE! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! :kiss:

;;

Psychotic
12-01-2007, 10:39 PM
This is an awesome speech and anyone who tl;drs it is gay. (nobody has at the time of posting but I bet somebody will have before I hit the post button)

Shiny
12-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Nice speech, Quin!

EDIT: Suck it Psychotic.

No.78
Best Regular hasn't happened yet! That's #9, we're at #24 (counting down).

Ah ok.

Why was I nominated again?

Shauna
Zeldy and Old Manus for Cutest Couple!

Old Manus
Congrats, pothead. ^_^
Old Manus never wins any ciddies. He's well underrated!THEN WHY DON'T YOU MAKE HIM YOUR BOYFRIEND AND KISS HIM ALL OVER IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH? MMMM MANUS YOU SO FINE! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! :kiss:She doesn't need to take leaves out of your book, girlfriend.

Denmark
12-01-2007, 10:41 PM
That is a terrible speech and I hate it. I'm mad as a bug.

12-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Bunny...................9
Psychotic...............8
Kawaii Ryuukishi.........7
ShlupQuack..............7
Big D...................6
Levian..................6
Rye.....................6
Araciel.................5
Del Murder..............5
Denmark.................5
Nominus Experse.........5
theundeadhero...........4
Jess....................3
Vincent, Thunder God....3

Former Best Poster I'm my own MILF takes on, er, Former "Most Likely to be the Source of the SARS", Pureghetto.

Jess
Nice speech, Harle-Quin. :jess:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jojee
Oh man, I don't know who to root for. xD *kicks both of you in the nuts*

theundeadhero
12-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Zeldy and Old Manus most likely to get together :hyper:

Shauna
Go MILF and PG! :D

smittenkitten
PeeGee! :heart:

Denmark
I tied with Del Murder. I'm not too disappointed.

EDIT: oh yeah go pg ftw brbsarslolwtfaslhobbitsex

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:44 PM

Yes! :excited:

theundeadhero
12-01-2007, 10:44 PM
I didn't expect to do well this ciddie.

Psychotic
12-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Better than ShlupQuack! YES!

12-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Pureghetto

Pureghetto.............13
I'm my own MILF........10

Zeldy
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM

:nonono:

Old Manus
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM
In b4 sars

PS: i am underrated btw

EDIT: Denied :(

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Yay PG!

And Zeldy/Manus MLT Get Together, Mid Year Ciddies 2008! ;)

theundeadhero
That was a surprise!

Rengori
lolasl

Jojee
Now just change the award title to Most Azn and it'll be set! ^_^

smittenkitten

:nonono:
Oh no Zeldy is Jail Bait! :( *protects*

Well done PG! :D

12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Best Poet
Last winner: Poetically Pathetic
Nomination Leader: Poetically Pathetic

The Nominees
I Don't Need A Name
Necronopticous
Poetically Pathetic
rubah
themagicaroundabout

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>Jojee: Poetically Pathetic
Goldenboko: Poetically Pathetic
Jessweeee♪: themagicroundabout
TyphoonThaReapa: Poetically Pathetic
Jess: Poetically Pathetic
Rocket Edge: I Don't Need A Name
theundeadhero: themagicroundabout
Bunny: themagicroundabout</td><td width="50%">Levian: Poetically Pathetic
LunarWeaver: I Don't Need A Name
Shiny: Poetically Pathetic
demondude55: Poetically Pathetic
Sagensyg: Poetically Pathetic
Psychotic: I Don't Need A Name
edczxcvbnm: Poetically Pathetic</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Poetically Pathetic (9/15 - 60%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: I Don't Need A Name and themagicroundabout (3/15 - 20%)

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:48 PM

Psychotic
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
I remember back in the day, everybody had Matrix Reloaded sigs (for example, Proto, being a huge ponce, had those two twins in his) because they all thought it was going to be sooooooo awesome.

Along comes PG, right, and spams spoilers all over EoFF two days before it was released. He's a total fucking legend.

Shiny
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Go Curtis?

Rengori
12-01-2007, 10:50 PM
I wrote a pretty bitchin' poem (http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/110879-p-im-trying-express-myself.html) and a song (http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/110880-song-another-expression-my-feelings.html), no one nominated me (or Jojee)?

theundeadhero
Poets make words rhyme, but sometimes they make words that do not rhyme.

Denmark
PoPa is a shoo-in, again.

Shauna
Yes. Like Purple.

Old Manus
12-01-2007, 10:51 PM
O :skull::skull::skull::skull: this is me

Okay so here goes

Ciddie 53: Best Poet

In thanks for having the dubious honour of writing a speech for this, the most important of awards, I have written a poem.

OH MY GOD I'M SO HUNGOVER
I Don't Need A Name was a writer of song
But found that this took him too long
In this world of song, he didn't belong
And since then signed all his work Anon.

Necronopticous was - wait, how do I rhyme Necronopticous?

Poetically Pathetic may strike you
As someone who rhymes as bad as I do
Yet after a check in the Writers' corner trainwreck
You'd probably be right.

I didn't know rubah rhymes too
Though it seems that she's made a few
That's more than enough for me
You'd have to agree
Poetry isn't something to persue

themagicaroundabout is another killer to rhyme
But are his poems worth any of your time?
I wouldn't know
Over there I don't go
Though I doubt it's poetry sublime

now brb while I hang myself

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Nice poem. :D

theundeadhero
12-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Purple... nurple... ...

12-01-2007, 10:53 PM
I Don't Need A Name....11
themagicaroundabout....11
rubah..................10

Sergeant Hartman
Epic.

Rengori
Aw, Poor RSL.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Orange!

...why are they all colours?

Rengori
12-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Orange - Doorhinge

I win.

Denmark
12-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Manus for Best Poet.

And Shauna: month.

Poetically Pathetic

Poetically Pathetic....30
Necronopticous.........15

Poetically successfully defends his title.

Cookie
Orange - Doorhinge

I win.

Way to watch Drake and Josh.

Rengori
Actually, I got that from a webcomic.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Ah, month too, yes.

And congrats PP!

Jojee
12-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Surprise, surprise. xD

Grats, you!

12-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Best Writer
Last winner: Behold the Void
Nomination Leader: Behold the Void

The Nominees
Behold the Void
Darth Anarcus
Goldenboko
nik0tine
Rodney
Strider
TyphoonThaReapa

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>Jojee: Behold the Void
Goldenboko: Goldenboko
Jessweeee♪: Behold the Void
TyphoonThaReapa: Rodney
Jess: Behold the Void
Rocket Edge: Behold the Void
theundeadhero: Behold the Void
Bunny: Behold the Void</td><td width="50%">Levian: Goldenboko
LunarWeaver: Behold the Void
Shiny: Goldenboko
demondude55: Behold the Void
Sagensyg: Behold the Void
Psychotic: Behold the Void
edczxcvbnm: Strider</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Behold the Void (10/15 - 67%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Goldenboko (3/15 - 20%)

Things are going to speed up a bit, posts permitting. :)

Old Manus
Orange - Doorhinge

I win.

Way to watch Drake and Josh.Iceburn.

Rengori
Oh, yeah, GRATS JUSTIN!

smittenkitten
12-01-2007, 10:59 PM
O :skull::skull::skull::skull: this is me

Okay so here goes

Ciddie 53: Best Poet

In thanks for having the dubious honour of writing a speech for this, the most important of awards, I have written a poem.

OH MY GOD I'M SO HUNGOVER
I Don't Need A Name was a writer of song
But found that this took him too long
In this world of song, he didn't belong
And since then signed all his work Anon.

Necronopticous was - wait, how do I rhyme Necronopticous?

Poetically Pathetic may strike you
As someone who rhymes as bad as I do
Yet after a check in the Writers' corner trainwreck
You'd probably be right.

I didn't know rubah rhymes too
Though it seems that she's made a few
That's more than enough for me
You'd have to agree
Poetry isn't something to persue

themagicaroundabout is another killer to rhyme
But are his poems worth any of your time?
I wouldn't know
Over there I don't go
Though I doubt it's poetry sublime

now brb while I hang myself

Old manus I salute you. :heart:

And here's our recent winner. :)

Hi hi, this is Poetically Pathetic bringing you the 'best writer' speech!

This award is to honor the best writer of all you EoFFers, until the next Ciddies randomly come around. Therefore, your title as best writer may last for a year or so, or maybe a month. Who knows. >_> Anyway, who is the best writer this time around? Is it an obvious candidate, or will it be a dark horse?

Who held your attention the longest, who entertained you with their humorous tales? I don't know. May the voters best decide and may the best writer win.

Psychotic
Our winner wrote the speech for the next award. And he wrote it TODAY!

EDIT: Hey Daniel AGger (it's still hilarious to me) don't steal my lines, brah.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 11:00 PM
:excited:!

12-01-2007, 11:00 PM
nik0tine...............15
TyphoonThaReapa........14
Darth Anarcus...........4
Rodney..................4
Strider.................4

theundeadhero
12-01-2007, 11:01 PM
I hope the next ciddies randomly come about in two weeks :hyper:

Denmark
I forget who I voted for. I hope it was whoever wins.

Behold the Void

Behold the Void........28
Goldenboko.............16

Shauna
12-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Go whoever's left!

...Congrats BtV! :excited:

Rengori
Go whoever's left!

Slightly too late.

I Took the Red Pill
Curtis is a modern-day Anselm Hollo and he didn't win because of a name. :twocents:

Shiny
12-01-2007, 11:03 PM

This award is to honor the best writer
Oh really.

theundeadhero
12-01-2007, 11:03 PM
I predicted it!

Jojee
12-01-2007, 11:04 PM
XD Never mind, I'm on the wrong page. Go people, and stuff.

Shauna
12-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Yay!

theundeadhero
Now watch as my dreams shatter in the coming hours.

Best Graphic Designer
Last winner: Owen Macwere
Nomination Leader: Polaris

The Nominees
-=Squall-Leonhart=-
atlanteay
Leen-Leen
Omecle
Polaris
Rye
XandrewX

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>Jojee: Rye
Goldenboko: Polaris
Jessweeee♪: Leen-Leen
TyphoonThaReapa: -=Squall-Leonhart=-
Jess: Omecle
Rocket Edge: Polaris
theundeadhero: Rye
Bunny: Rye</td><td width="50%">Levian: Polaris
LunarWeaver: Rye
Shiny: Polaris
demondude55: Omecle
Sagensyg: Polaris
Psychotic: Omecle
edczxcvbnm: Omecle</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Polaris (5/15 - 33%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Omecle and Rye (4/15 - 27%)

Psychotic
12-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Hey Shauna. Best Graphic Designer. Get the winner to make you a new sig because I hate Moulin Rouge!

Denmark
12-01-2007, 11:07 PM

This award is to honor the best writer
Oh really.

lol shiny for funniest member lol. i do not simply fart into mordor >:O

Shauna
12-01-2007, 11:07 PM
I don't know anything about these graphic designers! :excited:

Well Psy, I hate YOU so I will now keep this sig forever!

12-01-2007, 11:08 PM
You're up, Ojoj!

scrumpleberry
Hey Shauna. Best Graphic Designer. Get the winner to make you a new sig because I hate Moulin Rouge!

Maybe she hates orange, but she doesn't complain.

Jojee
No, I'm not! I have best artist!