PDA

View Full Version : Kill:Meowth

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 07:23 PM
I think we should kill Meowth because I believe beyond a doubt he is a werewolf.

A werewolf? wtf? Isn't that like, another word for a cult or a serial killer? Or is it who the mafia are? Well, it's obviously a bad role because of the red text so hurrah.

Anyway I have a lot of posts to catch up on so if you'll excuse me!

pretty suspicious.

I don't think we should go for Butterfree. Butterfree is at least being active and posting. We need everyone to be active and posting, because posts are all we've got to work on.

He wanted to protect butterfree the entire time...and his vote aswell was in butterfree's favor. Now that Buterfree is a rival mafia faction, we have to kill all ties to him. and Meowth if you look through posts he's made in the thread is very suspicious for many reasons. Like he acts like he has more power or authority than other people and is not very afraid maybe because he has the power to kill people. I think we should remember everyone who voted against Geodude and count it against them. Because Geodude is who the Mafia would want to be killed. because Geodude is most likely not a mafia.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 07:32 PM
This is tough. I'd like to kill Meowth... but at the same time, I wouldn't.

I would've made this call in a moment's notice if only Psyduck had been lynched. Ah well.

I'll agree. Meowth seems seasoned and did appear to try and protect Butterfree down to the end. But let's not make our decision to fast, and keep an open mind.

Del Murder
12-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Sounds like you guys have more to discuss. Let me know if this is your final decision.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Sounds like you guys have more to discuss. Let me know if this is your final decision.
Oh no we still have more to discuss, Ditto isn't even here now. How long do we get?

EDIT: Looking at this again. I don't know if Killing Meowth is the right thing to do statistically OR strategically.

We can assume there are probably around 6 Mafia members
Now we can -1 because of Butterfree, and three because of us.
That means there is a 2/19 chance of Meowth being a mafia member.
Also there is a lot of suspicion toward Psyduck.
The problem is Meowth is one of his biggest supporters. And if Meowth is killed and he isn't a Mafia member that might ruin everything I worked for. So a big question is how would the death of Meowth affect the suspicion around Psyduck?

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Oh no we still have more to discuss, Ditto isn't even here now. How long do we get?

EDIT: Looking at this again. I don't know if Killing Meowth is the right thing to do statistically OR strategically.

We can assume there are probably around 6 Mafia members
Now we can -1 because of Butterfree, and three because of us.
That means there is a 2/19 chance of Meowth being a mafia member.
Also there is a lot of suspicion toward Psyduck.
The problem is Meowth is one of his biggest supporters. And if Meowth is killed and he isn't a Mafia member that might ruin everything I worked for. So a big question is how would the death of Meowth affect the suspicion around Psyduck?

We should probably try to make it look like Hypno is faking his jestering because he's bieng to obvious and that Psyduck is probably the Jester. While killing Meowth. unfortunately I believe people will deduct that there is a second Mafia type if we kill Meowth during the night...and he is a werewolf...

so I think it's either Psyduck or Meowth...

We should kill Psyduck because he if he is a townie/cop/backup... a dead townie... if he is a jest we have eliminated that part of the game...and if Psyduck is a werewolf than we will be closer to a safe nighttime.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 07:51 PM
I doubt Psyduck is the Jester.
Right now I'm leaning toward killing Meowth. Who cares if they know there is two Mafias?

I think that we shoudl take our Meowth, because it seems I was successful almost everyone seems against Psyduck so 1 of you could vote against him with me without tipping any of our hand...

We could have the top two of our hitlist out if my plan works.

Note: We make no decision without Ditto.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 07:56 PM
hmmm... Less distrust everywhere... plus Hypno....CHAOS.

Yes, let's kill Meowth.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 07:59 PM
hmmm... Less distrust everywhere... plus Hypno....CHAOS.

Yes, let's kill Meowth.
Meowth is now suspecting me to. Yeah, I think we should take him out.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Actually no...

My position is on shaky ground. Right now one of two things could happen..

A. I manage to wiggle my way away from Meowth's accusation and onto the saftey of what Clafairy said. This grounds my position and makes everyone have a lot of faith in me... exactly what we need.

B. I don't they kill me oh well... at least I had a shot because...

If we kill Meowth everyone will know I was responible for it. He must live.

Del Murder
12-01-2007, 08:05 PM
I think Ditto is away at the moment. Have a decision ready in case he doesn't come back by the time night ends.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Actually no...

A. I manage to wiggle my way away from Meowth's accusation and onto the saftey of what Clafairy said. This grounds my position and makes everyone have a lot of faith in me... exactly what we need.

Meowths accusations are just proving him to be the opposite factions mafia member. so let's go with this considering Meowth=killer

If we don't kill Meowth....he might just kill you, and we might kill a townie while the opposite faction succesfully kills one of us off...I find that way WORSE than people being suspiscious of you. Trust clefairy and try to sly your way out. but when Ditto comes on I am going to try to convince him with all of my wit to kill Meowth because I don't feel safe at night with enemy mafias.

Meowth is more dangerous than the towns people's lynching.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Actually no...

Meowths accusations are just proving him to be the opposite factions mafia member. so let's go with this considering Meowth=killer

If we don't kill Meowth....he might just kill you, and we might kill a townie while the opposite faction succesfully kills one of us off...I find that way WORSE than people being suspiscious of you. Trust clefairy and try to sly your way out. but when Ditto comes on I am going to try to convince him with all of my wit to kill Meowth because I don't feel safe at night with enemy mafias.

Meowth is more dangerous than the towns people's lynching.

I highly doubt Meowth is an enemy Mafia. If he was I don't think he would have been vocal with his opinion against me, as that could raise suspecians against him.

Besides if he is Mafia, he knows he can't kill me, because I made a post saying if I die, Meowth or Psyduck did it.

It appears I just won over Meowth, killing him now would be a mistake. I'm gaining trust, we could influence the town lynching along with our kill. Slowpoke you have to trust me, I'm putting myself on the line, not anyone else in the Mafia.

Miriel
12-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey guys, do us a huuuge favor and don't make the KILL threads until you're absolutely sure. :p

Make a kill discussion thread first, before moving on to the actual kill threads. Thanks.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Hey guys, do us a huuuge favor and don't make the KILL threads until you're absolutely sure. :p

Make a kill discussion thread first, before moving on to the actual kill threads. Thanks.
Yep, just figured that out sorry :(

Miriel
12-01-2007, 09:17 PM
No worries. :greenie: