PDA

View Full Version : Night 1, General killing discussion

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Here is where we should throw around more names, because we can't agree on 1 person we should throw around other people.

Ideas:
Oddish.

Oddish has taken a mafia like role: sit back see what happens vote accordingly.

My bet is s/he may be in another mafia.

Don't vote Diglett. Depsite diglett not being there...

Look at what happened.

:D Confirmed.

You passed the test. :)

This is Del Murder. I am trying to see if people will cheat. Just wait another day and you will see. Or you can pm Del Murder and confirm. Make sure your mafia buddies don't whack me because it will be a waste. Diglett will die of natural causes soon.

I have to ignore this, it is unfair.
I will say you already missed voting.
PM Mieril for more.

PM to confirm this.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 08:48 PM
I think we should go for a random target who has a small percentage of being a Mafian Member (oddish fits that atm). We'll have a chance at getting someone in the other mob but also...
Look at this post (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/112609-pokemon-mafia-official-game-thread-night-1-a-6.html#post2367156) the townspeople and the opposing mob are reliant on seeing who we kill to act. Maybe we could distract them by going off the expected, and shift attention away from us?

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 08:59 PM
I have the perfect fit.

Psyduck. I mean a random newb. Also people will just think it's because we suspect him of bieng an important good role(cop,mason) or a jester. Which is pretty random and untraceable. Also if he were to be one of those really neat roles for the town, that would be a huge distraction and sort of change up the pace which I am not so comfortable with because us two are waaay too involved IMO.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 09:01 PM
I have the perfect fit.

Psyduck. I mean a random newb. Also people will just think it's because we suspect him of bieng an important good role(cop,mason) or a jester. Which is pretty random and untraceable.
I see the logic there... but I'm getting the feeling Psyduck really is a backup cop and if we kill him we have a 0% chance of getting an opposing mob member.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 09:04 PM
If you are in any way wanting to kill a mob member. I have at least three ways of deducting Meowth and have put most of any thought Iv'e made thus far this game concluding that Meowth is a mob. So we should just take a shot at what we want. Do you want a random kill to ease distractions or an oposing mob member? personally I still want to kill meowth.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 09:06 PM
If you are in any way wanting to kill a mob member. I have at least three ways of deducting Meowth and have put most of any thought Iv'e made thus far this game concluding that Meowth is a mob. So we should just take a shot at what we want. Do you want a random kill to ease distractions or an oposing mob member? personally I still want to kill meowth.

I want a slight chance of killing a mob member, but still having it be random.

Right now I don't know if killing Meowth or Psyduck is the right thing, as both can be traced by to me.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Ok then, let's get a random kill that will help foil kadabra...look at all posts hes made in thread and votes. see if he teams with any1 and any quotes we can later bring up... be aware if you do it slick enough we can even tweak quotes. unless there are weird rules...

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Slowpoke what do you think of this idea?

Vulpix. He keeps the town organized but... I think he may be mafia. No one is suspecting him, and if he is Mafia he's too safe right now. If he isn't mafia at the very least we will have taken down the Townspeople's best Citizen (so far).

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 09:19 PM
honestly I think we should focus on enemy mobs and multi-kills. We're not under suspiscion and can fare pretty well in day time discussions. so no.

Damn, killing the serial killer on the first day? Lucky! :D Butterfree fits the description of a serial killer very well too, someone wanting to stay slightly under the radar but not too much. If he was the serial killer that is. I suppose the mafia could've been called werewolves in this game.

Looks like my serial killer hunches were right. :)

Kadabra has pretty much dug his own grave with quotes like this...It seems like hes trying to hypnotize us with thoughts of serial killers because he is in a mafia faction. Also he instantly tries to seem like he helped Butterfree get caught instead of the truth...he voted for the runner up.

We should try to be the mobs that win. Maybe this is more about Mafia/gangs than the town. I think we should aim to kill a werewolf because the death of a werewolf will prove that it's a faction and we can convince the people that kadabra is a werrewolf...giving us a multi-kill of whoever the other mafias kill(...the kill of a townie (kadabra)...and the mafia we kill in order to cement the death of a townie. (meowth)

It's all about whther you want to rush or not, and also if we want to kill townies or mobs...Like I mentioned I'm more concerned about enemy mobs and we can easily pay off the townies with our intelligent clues and help. thatt at the same time benefit us. It all makes sense if you do what I did and draw a chart with pokemon stickers on it. Meowth is a mafia member and he was helping buterfree. and poor kadabra will be killed just for not bieng smart enough to vote against butterfree.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 09:24 PM
I don't know...

Kadabra has already put himself in a hole. Which is why IMO we don't have to kill him. We can probably get him just with the Lynching vote.

Vulpix is worrisome though. Its appearent he's been through plenty of these, and he could make it harder for us to fix the Lynches...

I also think he has a good idea exactly who the mafians are.

I will never be pursuaded to Kill Meowth this round, because it will set me up to take the lynching.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 09:30 PM
I don't know...

Kadabra has already put himself in a hole. Which is why IMO we don't have to kill him. We can probably get him just with the Lynching vote.

Vulpix is worrisome though. Its appearent he's been through plenty of these, and he could make it harder for us to fix the Lynches...

I also think he has a good idea exactly who the mafians are.

I will never be pursuaded to Kill Meowth this round, because it will set me up to take the lynching.

I never even remotely meant to imply killing kadabra...I meant killing meowth to make kadabra get lynched...Killing Kadabra would be super stupid and Im ashamed that you would think I would make a decision like that.:(

also we can get KADABRA lynchhed not you.

but at the same time vulpix is worrisome. So do we agree on this proposal...\:

we ask Ditto if he wants either Vulpix dead because he may be help the townies catch us, or Meowth because the other Mafia might kill us?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 09:33 PM
The members have a short attention span. If we kill Meowth no one will think about Kadabra and attention will turn to me. If we try and reset up Kadabra that will show you are trying to protect me.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 09:36 PM
The members have a short attention span. If we kill Meowth no one will think about Kadabra and attention will turn to me. If we try and reset up Kadabra that will show you are trying to protect me.

True, everyone isn't viewing the game like we are at all. We should kill vulpix to make it seem like there is not a 2nd Mafia faction...but rather a serial killer. I feel like I'm playing two games at once however, because like a very nerve-racking game of battleship, I fear very much that the other mobs might get lucky and land a hit on one of us, revealing our ships location (our mafia faction) *miriel/Del would announce that we are mafia and not werewolves.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 10:27 PM
So we are killing Vulpix right?

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
So we are killing Vulpix right?

Not really, I am aware that all of these random people gathering clues about us but I think we should take a shot at someone if we have more than a 75% chance of them bieng a mobster...and I'm at about 90% with meowth.
I want to kill Meowth and I think we should keep vulpix for next round maybe? if we need a random person to kill.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 10:40 PM
We are NOT killing Meowth for this last time. I got into a fight with Meowth, if he died it will be obvious I was involved.
I don't understand why we should keep Vulpix alive, because he's the smartest person so far.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 10:43 PM
We are NOT killing Meowth for this last time. I got into a fight with Meowth, if he died it will be obvious I was involved.
I don't understand why we should keep Vulpix alive, because he's the smartest person so far.

could you explain to me how Vulpix is a threat to us? If you want I can show you many ways that Meowth is a threat to us.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM

could you explain to me how Vulpix is a threat to us? If you want I can show you many ways that Meowth is a threat to us.

Vulpix is a threat because we can't sway his vote. He waits and doesn't get in on the finger pointing. We can't get him Lynched, or stop him from Lynching us. Meowth I manage is against us, but I managed to sway his opinion...

I know Meowth is a threat, but killing him will get me lynched.

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Forget about lynching and think of the possibility that there are werewolves, serial-killers, and cops and roleblockers and vigilantes possibly doing things at night. Meowth if he wants to can simply kill 1 of us tonight, and another one of us tomorrow if he gets lucky. If vulpix gets lucky...he might get one of us lynched...On top of that Meowth also gets a vote for lynching as does vulpix..and although you think you can sway Meowths vote he might have just already decided to change it because it doesn't matter to him but when a vote doesn't matter he'd be unswayable. Meowth is a much greater threat than Vulpix.

extra reason I think Meowth is a werewolf: he has claws... 0.0

[M] Mom – Host
12-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Anyways, something to discuss:

who do you think the doctor would protect?
who do you think the roleblocker would block?

( if they are involved )

Del Murder
12-02-2007, 12:43 AM
I'm going to need a decision from you guys.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 12:56 AM
I don't know if Slowpoke is still on. If he is then we will continue discussing.
If not... I guess then we agreed most on Psyduck so no one is on I guess we have to take Psyduck but if someone is on we shall use the rest of the time to discuss.

Del Murder
12-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Ok it will be psyduck unless you tell me otherwise. I'm still waiting on some other roles.