PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 & Night 2.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-01-2007, 09:06 PM
And then there were 2. Butterfree got caught out by not voting and being inactive. Let's not let that happen again.

With Slowpoke's death, the heat will be on Kadabra. Meowth says it's exactly what the mafia want us to think - that Kadabra is guilty.

Psyduck may have to die.

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 12:25 AM
I wonder if we'll be able to recruit Slowpoke or not. :] that could change things a bit.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 09:10 AM
There was no other deaths :/ So The whole other factions is kinda out the window. Slowpoke Imunne though. That's odd. Wonder what the dealio is with that. I'm still not liking that freaking turtle. Maybe it's the monocule.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Oh, yeah let's move to this thread.

Okay, so for real now.

In the Mafia wiki, it says that Mafia are also known as werewolves and vampires.

Imagine this: There's both werewolves and vampires in this game. As a werewolf, you can't infect a vampire (which would be Slowpoke) but you can kill them.

Just a theory.

I think I was going for getting Slowpoke lynched on Day 2 if I survived anyway, I found Kadabra a lot more believable than him. Shall we see?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I really have nothing better to do, like sleep or anything. Even if my theory is completely off, I think I could make an argument out of it. I just did, and it's incredibly long, and I'll go post it now :jess: Good night!

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 01:31 PM
I still think there's another group D: maybe they were stupid and tried to kill someone the doctor protected. Or maybe they don't have a night ability? man that would suck for them. :laugh:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Slowpoke is getting annoying. He keeps claiming you are bad but isn't actually producing any evidence. It's getting irritating. It's his persistance that is getting him anywhere. All the townies are like "HMM OK WE'LL FOLLOW YOU! We don't know what to think and you post a lot. *Blindly follows*" I want to make a post but paul isn't around so i'ma have to be careful with my speak and what not If I do so. Also i'll have to gather thoughts. If I come out and say F YOU slowpoke vote well with more detial, that's gonna pin me as "werewolf" with his cruddy logic. Gosh i'll have to figure it out :\ wheres paul when i need him.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 06:27 PM
We need to discredit Slowpoke, but we can't do so because he'll be protected. Whack Squirtle tonight - it'll reveal the other mafia's existance.

With tools like Charmander, Psyduck and Sandshrew taking Slowpoke's side (yes, I know you guys will read this. You're tools! Nyah!) Kadabra looks fucked tbh. Might have to vote for him ourselves.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Lev, mate, you're fucked and we're turning on you.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Slowpoke knows there are (or were) three of us. I think the "other" mafia are a werewolf hunting club or some such :skull::skull::skull::skull:, and Miriel's given them a lot of info about us. We can't hide if they nail Lev, which they will, because they will know there were four of us due to the absence of a night killing and Lev being contagious.

Also, the absence really fucks us up. wtf was the second mafia doing? IS there even one?

ALSO, JOY, DO NOT EVER, EVER, CONGRATULATE THE DOCTOR. >=\

Regardless

Squirtle has to go.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 07:40 PM
ughhhhhh now Squirtle has fucked us over totally. Could be one, could not. Wouldn't surprise me if that lot could see this forum. Damn you to hell Miriel!

Snorlax and Clefairy could be in on it too.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 08:02 PM
They are just lucky idiots (yes I know you guys will read this) Slowpoke had no hard proof evidence. He just had his word. He contirdicted himsef every time. "I don't vote for the inactive" See your first vote idiot. "geodudes inactive. I vote him". Idiot. Lucky is all they were. And it has screwed us.

Kadabra Is screwed. And we might get investigated tonight so we might be screwed tomorrow so i'm gonna laugh if joy is left xD I don't see why they are lynching kadabra he played such a helpful townie.
Our winning chances dropped majorly when they got butterfree.

And that stupid monocle has to go >:/

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-02-2007, 08:23 PM
I don't get it either o_O I really don't think Kadabra has been that suspicious. Do they know something I didn't?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Slowpoke is the fuggin' cop man, or somebody with investigative powers. We tried to recruit him first, and you second (SORRY IF IT HURTS YOUR EGO!!!!) and one of those two Californian Lovahs said we couldn't get Slowpoke because of his role - as we predicted - so we'd have to make do with your ugly mug.

[M] D'Anna
12-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah, they definitely know something we don't. And yeah, I'm fucked, so I'm going to try and take Slowpoke with me in my death. :)

Miriel
12-02-2007, 11:30 PM
No one but you three and Del Murder and I can see this forum. Oh and the other admins, but I doubt they check down here anyway. But in any case, this forum is entirely hidden from all other players.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-03-2007, 12:44 AM
So we can't recruit cops, huh? xD

Psyduck needs to die. I'm starting to think he's brighter than I'm giving him credit for, or just really lucky o____<

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 02:40 AM
LOL OMG you guys are so smart. I hope the vote squirtle, that would be soo funny.

Del Murder
12-03-2007, 05:12 AM
You cannot recruit anyone now. The ability had a one time use.

But if you are asking why you couldn't convert Slowpoke then that will remain a secret. Lot of secrets in this game, eh? :D

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 05:29 AM
I am guessing the immune ones are people who have connection to other people, meaning that the other unconverted partners will be fucked when their partner is converted. That would include cop teams, masons and mafia. God knows what else you guys might've added in this stew, but if I ever have to come clean as a contagious werewolf I will use it to my advantage and make the villagers think only another mafia team would be immune. ;)

Doesn't really matter who's immune anyway, we won't figure out any more immune players since slowpoke is dying tonight and my power is all used up.

I'm looking forward to getting every piece of the puzzle at the end now. :p