PDA

View Full Version : Temple of the Ancients

Precious Garnet
12-02-2007, 04:14 AM
I went there and talked to the black cloaked figure but when I went into the temple, Tseng wasn't there. What am I supposed to do??

rubah
12-02-2007, 05:13 AM
Post this in the ff7 forum :D

qwertysaur
12-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Go to Gold saucer.

Seal Evil
12-02-2007, 03:36 PM
You need to get the Keystone from Dio's Showroom, in the Battle Arena first.

What I don't get is how you're supposed to know that you have to go there. If I'm not mistaken, there is no reference or anything. I recently played the game and ended up looking for the walkthrough! Although, when I first ever played the game... somehow I did know to go there. :confused:

MJN SEIFER
12-02-2007, 04:57 PM
You need to get the Keystone from Dio's Showroom, in the Battle Arena first.

What I don't get is how you're supposed to know that you have to go there. If I'm not mistaken, there is no reference or anything. I recently played the game and ended up looking for the walkthrough! Although, when I first ever played the game... somehow I did know to go there. :confused:

To the Saucer or the temple?

The Shinra mention the temple. A man mentions the saucer.

cloud21zidane16
12-03-2007, 12:03 AM
I went there my second playthrough by mistake and was confused that they talked to the man in the black cloak even though i didnt have the keystone, but that confusement ended when i reached the altar pressed circle and Cloud turned around looked at me and shrugged his shoulders:p

Seal Evil
12-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I meant the Gold Saucer.

A man mentions the saucer.
What man? Is he optional to speak to? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, lol.

MJN SEIFER
12-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Yeah, I meant the Gold Saucer.
What man? Is he optional to speak to? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, lol.

He is optional as far as I remember. He is in a lone house on the World Map, I think it's around Gongaga, but I'm not sure. It has a blue roof, and plays the Kalm music inside. If you're too early he won't be there, but if you've just done Rocket Town he'll be there and will tell you about Gold Saucer, or Dio (who owns the Saucer) - I'm not sure if he only mentions one, but if he does the other is obvious.

Seal Evil
12-04-2007, 06:45 PM
He is optional as far as I remember. He is in a lone house on the World Map, I think it's around Gongaga, but I'm not sure. It has a blue roof, and plays the Kalm music inside. If you're too early he won't be there, but if you've just done Rocket Town he'll be there and will tell you about Gold Saucer, or Dio (who owns the Saucer) - I'm not sure if he only mentions one, but if he does the other is obvious.
Oh, yes! Thanks. :) I remember that now. For some reason I forgot about him during my recent play.

MJN SEIFER
12-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Welcome. It's ok, it's probably easy to forget, I don't think anyone mentions the man, you just find him.

Heath
12-04-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm not quite sure what is supposed to lead you there, but I believe that the weapons maker (in the house near Gongaga) sold the Keystone to Dio which is how he knows about it.