PDA

View Full Version : General discussion on DAY 2. Slowpoke V. Kadabra.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Slowpoke, I'm gonna have to trust that you can handle this Kadabra thing yourself...
I'm going to pretend that I was called in to work today, so it won't look suspicious that I didn't answer back to Kadabra and my vote stays against him...

This also lets me react if the tied gets turned against me because I can say I'm just getting back. Think you can handle it?

Also this thread will be used for our General Discussion about Day 2.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 05:13 PM
I can handle him, and I'm glad to say if he dies it's also a good thing for us, and I'm glad you trust me, because your going to have to trust me alot for the next couple of moves I'm making are pretty risky. Also my main wonder is how can Ditto sneak a vote against Kadabra if I were to need it? that would be pretty hard and require him to be very sneaky.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 05:33 PM
I can handle him, and I'm glad to say if he dies it's also a good thing for us, and I'm glad you trust me, because your going to have to trust me alot for the next couple of moves I'm making are pretty risky. Also my main wonder is how can Ditto sneak a vote against Kadabra if I were to need it? that would be pretty hard and require him to be very sneaky.
I don't think that would be a good idea... Having all three of us vote against the same person.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 06:04 PM
I don't think that would be a good idea... Having all three of us vote against the same person.

I don't think having Ditto voting against me would be a good idea either.

The townies are probably expecting the Mafia to not vote for the same person because it would be suspiscious...so why not do it anyways. If they truly think about it hard enough they can't base it off whether or not we vote on the same person anyways.

Also Psyduck is more suspiscious than Ditto. We should have Ditto vote against Kadabra because we can easily get away with it and it will put the pressure on Kadabra. Kadabra doesn't handle pressure very well, and doesn't have any actual evidence while we have Butterfree's werewolf death and me cleared of bieng a werewolf.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Also sandshrew can you help me come up with a post that will do both these things:

Get kadabra killed and the doctor to protect me.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Kadabra is set up to take today's lynching as long as Squirtle doesn't draw too much attention to himself...

Getting the doctor to protect you, by this point, is impossible, you look to suspicious already, and asking the doctor to protect you would make it not be an option for the doctor.