PDA

View Full Version : Paul, Take a gander at this and tell me what ya think!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 05:38 PM
If I recall correctly, last game there were 6 Mafia. I am SICK of having to be the only one correctly pointing fingers while everyone else says "you have nothing to be suspicious of" when there is already so many clues and I hope someone other than me is actually looking at these clues.

Firstly, the mafia townie ratio is never set. If I remember correctly within the first mafia game wasn't there only 4? You can't base the mafia ratio on one game. If you did that then it would be unjust and incorrect.

You are acting like a liar trying to cover up a lie with lies. However you do it all slick-like a mafia. and hypocritical too. your the one wasting time voting for Geodude.
You were one to vote for inactivity previously. Lets take a look.

I DID NOT VOTE FOR BUTTERFREE BECAUSE OF INACTIVITY YOU LIAR. WHY DONT YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHY I VOTED FOR BUTTERFREE. if people believe that I voted for Butterfree because of inactivity that would make me a liar, nice try but I'm on to your tricks.

I'm suspicious of people who voted against Geodude because he simply smells like a townie to me. Geodude was going to be killed just for inactivity and personally I'm against killing people for inactivity especially after they just posted a long speech.

I have no clue about who is what, except for hypno, I know a couple things about him. :p so I vote for Geodude because inactivity leads to less discussion and less ways for us to gather clues. also if he is a mafia and incactive he could be hiding clues.
You didnt vote butterfree for inactivity because you believe that is not the right thing to do but you did said voting about geodude. Yes you changed your vote but you were voting geodude for the same reason you so heartenly disagree about now. That in itself is suspicious.

All you do is blame someone else for lying, I dont see the logic in that either.

Kadabra is a liar.

You didn't even bother to cover up your lies

I DID NOT VOTE FOR BUTTERFREE BECAUSE OF INACTIVITY YOU LIAR. WHY DONT YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHY I VOTED FOR BUTTERFREE.

You are acting like a liar trying to cover up a lie with lies.

Meowth did not vote against kadabra because he is the reason I am going after Liars and would have never thought of that.

Yes I did bring up the whole lying thing, I'll admit that. You sir are basing your thoughts on the fact that he voted differently and spoke about serial killers.You lie enough as it is! You are contridicting yourself with the inactivity statement! You voted geodude for inactivity, once he makes a long post you retract said vote. You turn around and vote butterfree. Yes, he was a werewolf but, I didn't see any reason to suspect him at the time. I think you, at first, did base it off of inactivity. It was more of an after thought that you looked at his post and developed your own conclusion.

Yes kadabra is being supicious but I don't think it's enough to accuse him at the moment. From your blind accusations i'm leaning more toward the "Slowpoke" side. You seem to ignore all the facts kadabra does place forward. Either way You two seem to be very valuble to the townie team which is why I dont understand the quick judgement of each other to lynch!

I'd rather keep you both around so we can analyze others throughly, if either of you are to be lynch that greatly decreases the townies chances.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Slowpoke, chill out man. Screaming at Kadabra is not going to get us anywhere at all. Kadabra is answering logically and you're trying to play to emotions, and you're doing your cause more harm than good.
and also I would be very suspiscious if Meowth did not vote against kadabra because he is the reason I am going after Liars and would have never thought of that.This is unbeliviably unfair. You're trying to bully me into voting how you want with threats. Honestly, Slowpoke, that's just not cool at all, and if anything it makes me more suspicious of you than Kadabra.

I'm going to analyse the situation more and I'm going to make up my own mind. I might decide Kadabra is supsicious, but I'll vote for him because I think he is, not because you tell me to. Fellow townies, I urge you to do the same, rather than to be swayed by threats.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-02-2007, 06:12 PM
If I recall correctly, last game there were 6 Mafia. I am SICK of having to be the only one correctly pointing fingers while everyone else says "you have nothing to be suspicious of" when there is already so many clues and I hope someone other than me is actually looking at these clues.
Firstly, the mafia townie ratio is never set. If I remember correctly within the first mafia game wasn't there only 4? You can't base the mafia ratio on one game.Besides, you were one to vote for inactivity previously though. See:

I have no clue about who is what, except for hypno, I know a couple things about him. :p so I vote for Geodude because inactivity leads to less discussion and less ways for us to gather clues. also if he is a mafia and incactive he could be hiding clues.Key bits will be italicised. Then you go on to say:
I'm suspicious of people who voted against Geodude because he simply smells like a townie to me. Geodude was going to be killed just for inactivity and personally I'm against killing people for inactivity especially after they just posted a long speech.Well, which is it? It seems a bit odd that you'd change your opinion in just a few hours. Did somebody tell you to change your vote to Butterfree? Is that why you changed your view? If so, please tell us who. It could be a "Vampire", as Kadabra has dubbed them,

All you do is blame someone else for lying, I dont see the logic in that either.

Kadabra is a liar.

You didn't even bother to cover up your lies

I DID NOT VOTE FOR BUTTERFREE BECAUSE OF INACTIVITY YOU LIAR. WHY DONT YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHY I VOTED FOR BUTTERFREE.

You are acting like a liar trying to cover up a lie with lies.

Meowth did not vote against kadabra because he is the reason I am going after Liars and would have never thought of that.
Yes, Kadabra could be a liar. However, remember that I thought Sandshrew was a liar when there was just a simple misunderstanding? There are a lot of posts to read through and I don't want to make the same mistakes again. I'm kinda embarassed about what I said to Sandshrew. Sorry man. :-/ Besides, Slowpoke, we could accuse you of lying about the inactivity contradictions, so let's not be too hasty.

You are basing your thoughts on the fact that he voted differently and spoke about serial killers, right? You voted Geodude for inactivity, once he makes a long post you retract said vote. You turn around and vote Butterfree. Yes, he was a werewolf, but I didn't see any reason to suspect him at the time because he made three simple posts that gave nothing away. I think you, at first, did base it off of inactivity. It was more of an afterthought that you looked at his posts and developed your own conclusion.

Slowpoke, you seem to ignore all the facts Kadabra does place forward. Please, just listen to him and debate rather than screaming at him. Either way, you two seem to be very valuable to the townie team which is why I don't understand the quick judgment of each other to lynch!

I'd rather keep you both around so we can analyze others throughly, if either of you are to be lynch that greatly decreases the townies chances.

Kadabra? I'm going to deal with you next.