PDA

View Full Version : 2nd mafia faction

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 07:11 PM
They could discover us because Meowth realized I must be Mafia to have known there are three werewolves. so I have made an emergency exit out of the situation but I don't even think I'll need it but just incase keep it here for quick use...

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 07:11 PM
I've now had the time to look over the posts - damn you people post a lot! xD - and Slowpoke, you were absolutely right. Kadabra has been caught out in a lie, about Slowpoke to discredit him. Nice try. Only the mafia have reasons to lie and I've thought about it it from all angles. I can't see it being a mistake. You were under fire and were using any sneaky method you could to try to throw us off.

Actually it does not look like your serial killer hunches were right. It is far more likely that you and Butterfree are both werewolves than what you want us to think: that buttterfree was a serial killer.This was a really good piece of work by Slowpoke. I salute you. I agree, I don't think these werewolves are serial killers are cults. At first I wasn't sure because I've never seen them before, (see my post on the subject) but now I am positive. They're mafia, and Kadabra was just trying to hide their existance from us.

Anyway, I said I would not vote until I was going or near voting was ending, and I sure as hell am going to do what I said. But right now, it's going to be firmly for Kadabra unless something big happens. The lie and the attempted serial killer cover up are both damning pieces of evidence.

PREVIEW EDIT: Oh okay. No, it's not fair to threaten anyone. But even if it was, trust me, you can catch people out if you let them act naturally. I hope you realise that I've come to the conclusion that Kadabra is guilty by looking at the arguments, and not because of threats. They won't work on me, so please do not try them again.
whoever Kadabra's third partner is would be careful because what I am saying now could definetely be seen to a threat to the third werewolf.There are three of them? How do you know? I can't see any posts by Del or Miriel about it. Can you link me to the relevant post please?

Personally I don't think you can handle the truth. but it's time I let it out in order to not be labeled a liar.

I am a cop and I have two people that I know are Mafia. I know kadabra is a mafia because I proved that one myself using Ace logic and deduction and I even used the threat against you as a test, which you have failed. See, I knew you were a Werewolf Meowth because I had inspected you. So the threat was to test the relationship beetween you and kadabra, and right now you are trying to seperate from him because you'd rather lose one person than two. So the reason I know there are three is I proved Kadabra to be a werewolf using you because I had investigated you during the night. I am simply a lucky cop and kadabra is unlucky for getting in a fight with the cop. Pretty stupid and can lead to many clues.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 07:22 PM
I believe it would make me untouchable.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 07:52 PM
If you post that your seting yourself up to take a fall...

A. Cops can only investigate 1 person a night. They will realize this, vote against you, and even I wouldn't be able to sway their opinions.

B. The real Cop would know your a liar, thats at least 1 vote against you, on top of Meowth's and Kadabra's as they would get nervous from you pointing fingers at them.

Also, please be far more careful with your posts. You let valuable info about your position slip.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 09:34 PM
If you post that your seting yourself up to take a fall...

A. Cops can only investigate 1 person a night. They will realize this, vote against you, and even I wouldn't be able to sway their opinions.

B. The real Cop would know your a liar, thats at least 1 vote against you, on top of Meowth's and Kadabra's as they would get nervous from you pointing fingers at them.

Also, please be far more careful with your posts. You let valuable info about your position slip.

I already calculated the 3 votes...did you read the entire thing?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Don't play a crap hand like this. This is something we use when we're desperate...
We're not. Doing something like this would be awful. Instead you should just be careful with your posts. Assuming Kadabra is lynched, why would Meowth come after you?

Doing this will make everyone susipicious of you, look what happened to Psyduck when he said he was a backup cop, he nearly got lynched.