PDA

View Full Version : Gerber Love.

MKusanagi
12-02-2007, 09:45 PM
So a friend of mine recently came out of the closet. It was disturbing to hear and I don't quite know what to say. She is having a baby---food. Yes, she likes to eat baby food. More closely the Gerber pates. Y'know. The stuff you used to buy for your sister's baby? The 2nd foods? She went into a detail. Beef, chicken, and turkey. I mean, I was a bit caught off guard so I tried it. Yep. I tried it. It seems like some sort of social taboo. But surprisingly the :skull::skull::skull::skull: was good! So now I'm facing a potential baby food addiction and I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who's had this experience. Oh and just for the helluvit. I'll put a pic up:
http://www.babiestravellite.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Gerber2ChickenMed.jpg

Quindiana Jones
12-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Did she go "Peeka-boo!" when she did it?

Aerith's Knight
12-02-2007, 10:06 PM
i always liked that fruit baby dessert food.. no matter what age i was :) .. hmmmm... *droowl*

Vermachtnis
12-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Ewww... baby food is nasty. I was baby sitting the other day and did the thing were I eat it to try and get the kid to eat it. I gag on it.

cloud21zidane16
12-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Dont know what baby foods like, havent had it for ages:D
Id stop before you really do become addicted;)

~*~Celes~*~
12-03-2007, 12:12 AM
I LOVE THE GERBER BANANAS! =D

Ramza Beoulve
12-03-2007, 12:13 AM
If I can't get something to eat (nearly once or twice a month), I usually eat one or two. I like them, but my stomach doesn't :(

Tallulah
12-03-2007, 12:17 AM
I have a friend who still eats rusks, and she's nearly 40! She has them with milk in the morning, like a cereal.

Disturbing as allegedly, a rusk has more sugar in it than a doughnut. :eek:

Breine
12-03-2007, 10:12 AM
This is disturbing..

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Slim Fast Tastes much better.

And nothing quite beets people staring at an underweight man drinking a Slimfast.

They don't actually fill me up though.

Old Manus
12-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Contrary to popular to belief, baby food can be quite dangerous to adults and can also be fatal at times. The ingredients such as xlyithol and tasistamine do not react well with a full and devolped body thus sending the body into a state of shock. Since the introduction of Gerber foods, there have been a reported 64 deaths from itEnjoy your early death

Peegee
12-03-2007, 01:31 PM
I didn't know it was fatal -- I just know that it's baby food and you're supposedly an adult.

Since you're going to die, can I have your stuff?

Jess
12-03-2007, 05:17 PM
I love proper meals too much to eat baby food. I like baby biscuits, but I'd never buy them for myself. :jess:

Jojee
12-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Contrary to popular to belief, baby food can be quite dangerous to adults and can also be fatal at times. The ingredients such as xlyithol and tasistamine do not react well with a full and devolped body thus sending the body into a state of shock. Since the introduction of Gerber foods, there have been a reported 64 deaths from itEnjoy your early death I laughed xD

I've never tried baby food, and I never had any as a baby either. Now I want to go buy some a try it. It'll be like a flirt with death, how sexy.

Bunny
12-03-2007, 05:36 PM
The first few sentence of your post made no sense. I understand that you were probably doing your best to be witty, and I really hate to be the bearer of bad news*, but sadly, you have failed. Try again later**

I do not enjoy baby food because it smells as disgusting as it looks. I only eat things that look and smell appetizing.

* - Lie. This is how I get my jollies off. Mmm.
** - Or never again.

James Leopold
12-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Contrary to popular to belief, baby food can be quite dangerous to adults and can also be fatal at times. The ingredients such as xlyithol and tasistamine do not react well with a full and devolped body thus sending the body into a state of shock. Since the introduction of Gerber foods, there have been a reported 64 deaths from itEnjoy your early death

:eek: