PDA

View Full Version : Ditto

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 10:21 PM
If you get on in time try somehow to vote for Kadabra.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 10:24 PM
If you get on in time try somehow to vote for Kadabra.
Um, no.

Right now we need to worry more about getting your butt saved then the rest of us looking suspicious.

Throw out the cop story and a hail mary. If it doesn't work you might have to take a hit for us at this rate, because almost everyone is starting to turn against you....

But do yourself a favor and make the cop story less asinine. No one is going to listen to someone if they view them to be pompous.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Personally I don't think you can handle the truth. but it's time I let it out in order to not be labeled a liar.

I am a cop and I have two people that I know are Mafia. I know kadabra is a mafia because I proved that one myself using Ace logic and deduction and I even used the threat against you as a test, which you have failed. See, I knew you were a Werewolf Meowth because I had inspected you. So the threat was to test the relationship beetween you and kadabra, and right now you are trying to seperate from him because you'd rather lose one person than two. So the reason I know there are three is I proved Kadabra to be a werewolf using you because I had investigated you during the night. I am simply a lucky cop and kadabra is unlucky for getting in a fight with the cop. Pretty stupid and can lead to many clues.

Here you do it. I can't not be pompous.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Personally I don't think you can handle the truth. but it's time I let it out in order to not be labeled a liar. I didn't want to say this this early, but I've made some mistakes the way I've tried to prove my points.

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop and I have two people that I know are Mafia. I know kadabra is a mafia because I proved that one myself using Ace logic and deduction and I even used the threat against you as a test, which you have failed. See, I knew you were a Werewolf Meowth because I had inspected you. (You'd be lucky if they buy this against Kadabra, so don't you dare bring in something like this) So the threat was to test the relationship beetween you and kadabra, and right now you are trying to seperate from him because you'd rather lose one person than two. So the reason I know there are three is I proved Kadabra to be a werewolf using you because I had investigated you during the night. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky for getting in a fight with the cop. Pretty stupid and can lead to many clues. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open know.

Here you do it.

I don't know if this is going to work, so let's leave Meowth out of this. Besides if this does work, then the Doctor will guard you because he thinks your a cop.

Short and Sweet>Long and obnoxious.

I didn't want to say this this early, but I've made some mistakes the way I've tried to prove my points.

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky scum. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open now, the only reason I didn't tell you this before is because I wanted to try and hide my cop identity.

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Personally I don't think you can handle the truth. but it's time I let it out in order to not be labeled a liar. I didn't want to say this this early, but I've made some mistakes the way I've tried to prove my points.

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop and I have two people that I know are Mafia. I know kadabra is a mafia because I proved that one myself using Ace logic and deduction and I even used the threat against you as a test, which you have failed. See, I knew you were a Werewolf Meowth because I had inspected you. (You'd be lucky if they buy this against Kadabra, so don't you dare bring in something like this) So the threat was to test the relationship beetween you and kadabra, and right now you are trying to seperate from him because you'd rather lose one person than two. So the reason I know there are three is I proved Kadabra to be a werewolf using you because I had investigated you during the night. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky for getting in a fight with the cop. Pretty stupid and can lead to many clues. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open know.

Here you do it.

I don't know if this is going to work, so let's leave Meowth out of this. Besides if this does work, then the Doctor will guard you because he thinks your a cop.

Short and Sweet>Long and obnoxious.

I didn't want to say this this early, but I've made some mistakes the way I've tried to prove my points.

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky scum. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open now, the only reason I didn't tell you this before is because I wanted to try and hide my cop identity.

hmm.. I think yours works better because there are still some dumb players playing.. (charmander)