PDA

View Full Version : Meowth

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 03:41 AM
If Slowpoke dies today, I WILL KISSSSSS YOUR AVATAR. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And if he turns out to be a mafia/vampire/carnivore/indian/nazi I will burst up into flames and SPEW MULTICOLOURED GLITTER. :D

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Seriously. wtf just happened there. xD

PLAN:
- Snorlax is doc. Whack Snorlax.
- Tell Psyduck to investigate you because god knows nothing Slowpoke said could be trusted.
- Whack Psyduck.

IF NOT COP AND IN FACT MAFIA:
- Whack Clefairy!

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 03:54 AM
Haha, no clue!

Ooh, good plan. At least we should follow through step 1 and hope he is a doctor.

if he is not a doctor then we should hope Psyduck has forgotten about me by then. xD IT COULD HAPPEN! Especially if Slowpoke is a mafia.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 03:56 AM
He said something like "Squirtle is innocent. The mafia must've wanted to kill him last night and the doctor obviously protected him." out of NOWHERE. Fucker is Doc.

...oh fuck if Squirtle is innocent then there is no other mafia and we are in deep :skull::skull::skull::skull:. Unless Snorlax is the mafia doc? But then he wouldn't vote for Slowpoke.

hahahahahhaahaha oh dear.

EDIT: Oh yeah Snorlax doesn't KNOW Squirtle is innocent. Phew!

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 04:01 AM
It would be weird if we were the only mafia. D:

the mafia has been so weak two games in a row now, so you'd think Miriel and Del would strengthen it a bit.

It does seems strange that nobody died last night, though...

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 04:11 AM
Gastly.

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 04:18 AM
Could be proof that there really is another mafia.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
12-03-2007, 04:42 AM
god damnit. These people confuse the fuck out of me.

Bulbasaur too.

We'll wait to see what Slowpoke was. I have no idea if he is actually the cop tbh.

[M] D'Anna
12-03-2007, 04:49 AM
I have a pretty strong feeling he is the cop xD

IF he's not the cop then he's either a mason or a mafia, only roles I can think of that would have to be immune.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
12-03-2007, 04:50 AM
You guys post too much, I've been pretty active but I still feel like I can barely keep up. The really inactive people are going to be really behind.

Anyway, this has gotten really crazy. I don't know what to think anymore, but it looks like it's going to be between Slowpoke and Kadabra now with most votes for Slowpoke now. If my vote's going to be wasted on Squirtle, then I may have to change it to who I think would more likely be mafia out of the two.

I think everyone who's getting overexcited should chill, though. This isn't a personal vendetta, let's try to think through this civily.

At this point, I'm more suspicious of Slowpoke than Kadabra again because suddenly he's been making contradictions left and right.

I think Kadabra's roleclaiming could be believable, not something we should discredit right away. Here's a post from Miriel in the other thread.

To clear something up.

The majority of roles in play in this game can be found in the Mafia wiki, or the Mafia flash site. There are only a handful of roles which have specifically been created by Del Murder and I. Created as in, entirely new creations that we came up with ourselves. All other roles, or slight variations of roles can be found from the two linked Mafia sources.

The role of Mole is not one of the "official" roles of this game. That was just Del Murder being a trickster. This means that mole doesn't count as one of the roles they could have created. Also, what do they mean by a handful? I'm not sure what the range there is, but it's at least more than one role that was created.

Meowth did point out that Slowpoke contradicted himself as well when he said he didn't like lynching inactives, and Slowpoke seems to have ignored this statement. I have a few suspicions about Meowth too, mind you, but I don't think that will be an issue at hand today. I don't like how Slowpoke replied to requests to prove someone's guilty with another offensive though - "You prove they're innocent."

I honestly don't know if Slowpoke's emotional outbursts should count against him or not at this point, but I think this post of his especially goes against him and is what ultimately convinces me to make a decision.

Slowpoke, I changed my vote because you devoted the entire day to trying to lynch Kadabra, then change your vote to Squirtle.

If you want to know the truth I am going to change my vote back to kadabra one hour before this day ends, and was intending to the entire time. I have not given up just fyi mafia.

I want people to think for themselves.
Why would he change his vote to Squirtle if he was planning all along just to change it back to Kadabra? That's just what I really don't get. If changing to Squirtle will make him seem suspicious, there's no reason to do it at all just to change back. That doesn't seem right.

On an additional note, I also find it strange Slowpoke seems to know there's only 3 mafia and everyone else is innocent - Butterfree, Kadabra, and Meowth. How do you know there's only 3? In the last game with roughly the same number of players, there were 6 mafia. I don't think we should rule anyone out yet.

I still think Squirtle has been suspicious enough and we shouldn't risk lynching either of the two until more investigation has been done. Even if Squirtle turns out to be citizen, at least he hasn't contributed anything too useful and I wish he would just respond to the accusations against him. He chose not to respond, seeing as he posted after I questioned him in my first post of the day.

But it looks like Squirtel's not an option. As the current tally stands, it's really a battle between Slowpoke and Kadabra, which is what I would have rather avoided for today. But if it's going to be between Slowpoke and Kadabra, I have to say Slowpoke is being more suspicious. I'm truly sorry if you aren't mafia, but I think you've just contradicted yourself a few times too many.

Vote: Slowpoke

I also find it strange that Gastly and Bulbasaur both appeared out of nowhere and are posting short posts voting without much reasoning, regardless of who they're voting for. It's true they could be replacements, though. Just try to provide reasons with your voting, please. I know it might be tough to catch up on the ridiculous amount of posts, though, so I won't assume anything of it now.

Tally.

Slowpoke: 9 - Geodude, Sandshrew, Snorlax, Kadabra, Meowth, Clefairy, Gastly, Bulbasaur, Vulpix
Kadabra: 4 - Psyduck, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Kadabra
Squirtle: 2 - Charmander, Eevee
Charmander: 1 - Hypno
Clefairy: 1 - Squirtle
Psyduck: 1 - Oddish
None: 2 - Togepi, Ditto

Thanks for all the stats, Snorlax. It's been helpful. I hope to the whatever Pokegods out there that we're right.