PDA

View Full Version : World of Eizon - Ready to start

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-03-2007, 05:13 AM
I was going to post this up when I finished the rules, but they're going to take a bit more time. This is the overview and official sign-up, so please put your name in if you're interested. I need to know how many people are interested in playing so that I can divide up the land mass properly and all that jazz.

First off, here's the map we're going to be using:

http://www.maj.com/gallery/keshi-shai/pics/eizon_map_colored2.png

Special thanks to Selena_Akariko who made this particular map region for me. She will be rewarded an extra 1 million gil with which to construct her nation (more on that later).

This map is but one region within the lands of Eizon. This region is known as Annifontia, and all nations within this map will be considered Annifontian nations. Region and climate-wise, it's located approximately where Europe is in our world, as we're preparing to distribute the territory I'll get more in-depth as to the natural resources in the area and the general temperature. But look it over and get an idea of where you'd like your nation to be.

If you are not interested in the areas this map offers, sign up and contact me via PM. There are other regions open that have yet to be "discovered," and if there are enough players interested in the game I will be running some countries secretly through PMs as I prepare to introduce new regions.

New players will be given 5 million gil to start their country. This sounds like a lot, it isn't, trust me. Those competing in my Grand Tournament (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/108372-villain-grand-tournament.html)can bring in whatever money they have, but the total starting gil for any player cannot exceed 10 million gil.

This game is two parts. The first part is country building/management, the other is roleplay. When signing up, designate which you want to be involved in. The country building involves overseeing the development of part of a country or the whole country (signing up as a ruler). The roleplay aspect involves holding in-character conversations with other rules for diplomatic reasons and commanding military forces during armed conflict. Those who are signing up for the roleplay aspect will be required to build a character. Those interested only in the roleplay aspect must either, with the consent of an approved country ruler, swear allegiance to a country (taking on the posi<b></b>tion of a powerful noble or politician at the ruling player's perogative) or become a wandering free agent. Due to the nature of the game free agents will more or less act as mercenaries, and will be assigned less money and the ability to build their own following and armies. You can take part in both aspects if you want, players are encouraged to do so.

So, this is the sign-ups right now. If you are interested, post saying you are and post which aspect or aspects of the game you wish to take part in. If I get enough people, I will get BoB to make us a nice little subforum and I'll post up the basic rules and we can get started.

I'm opening this up for a week, any questions about the rules at large can be directed at myself, I'm working on them and they'll be ready when we start the game.

All right, registration opens now.

Attachment is the current land division.

escobert
12-03-2007, 05:22 AM
I'm up for it. Same nation as last time if that's possible. so I'll take a desert if I can. I'd like to be in country building, but act as king of the country maybe?

professor_scissors
12-03-2007, 05:28 AM
Registering Khardon, the ruler of the Communist state of Vendelar. Interested in roleplay and country-building aspects. Preferably somewhere up in the Frozen North type area.

What else do you need?

NeoTifa
12-03-2007, 05:29 AM
i wanna be a leader. ive never done this before, and dont know what tournament you are talking about, so im a total n00b. XD im sorry. if you think im too n00bish to rule a country, then ill rp

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-03-2007, 05:31 AM
Just to clarify, if you're in charge of a country and taking part in the roleplay aspect, you are essentially the king of the country and the roleplay is interacting with other kings and diplomats. You can do both, I made that clearer in the initial post.

As far as tournament based funds, check here. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/108372-villain-grand-tournament.html) I'll amend my post to make note of that.

escobert
12-03-2007, 05:32 AM
kk, I cba to read an entire post so I skimmed.

StarlightAngel
12-03-2007, 05:36 AM
Can I be a wandering free agent who only does the roleplaying stuff? =D

qwertysaur
12-03-2007, 08:13 AM
I would like to do both the country building and roleplaying please. Iff possible could I be on one of the islands where England is on the real world.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:14 AM
i want to be the netherlands.. i shall make them the greatest of all the lands MUHAHAHAH *evil*

netherlands is the country on the other side of the english canal

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 08:17 AM
I'll take part in both as well. Also I would prefer one of the Islands if possible.

Old Manus
12-03-2007, 08:23 AM
The World of Eizon shall be known from now on as 'Europe'.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:24 AM
lolz it was pretty obvious

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-03-2007, 07:40 PM
lolz it was pretty obvious

I would hope so.

Region and climate-wise, it's located approximately where Europe is in our world

Rye
12-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Mr. MILF and I want to make a country together, is that allowed?

Oh, and we claim the hot volcano land. ;D

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:03 PM
i would like this piece for me kingdom

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/5/12/3/f_minem_ff5c2d8.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/5/12/3/f_minem_ff5c2d8.png&srv=img34)

Jojee
12-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Sign me up for something but I have no idea what! Whichever is easier, I don't really care what at this point, I'll figure out the game later :p

scrumpleberry
12-03-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm interested in the roleplay aspect, I don't think I'd be able to handle country building and stuff. I'd swear alleigance to whichever person has the o:skull::skull::skull::skull:ry that looks like Italia. :tongue:

edit: lol, misspelt country XD

Actually, I wouldn't mind helping out rulling a country, but I don't think I could handle doing it all.

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 08:06 PM
According to the Eizon map, I live in a forest!

Mr. MILF and I want to make a country together, is that allowed?My Received Files\ryeflag.jpg

Created 04 August, 2004.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Sign me up for something but I have no idea what! Whichever is easier, I don't really care what at this point, I'll figure out the game later :p

wanna rule with me?.. we shall make a great nation :)

Rye
12-03-2007, 08:08 PM
According to the Eizon map, I live in a forest!

Mr. MILF and I want to make a country together, is that allowed?My Received Files\ryeflag.jpg

Created 04 August, 2004.

Worst flag ever. Starting over. xD

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-03-2007, 08:10 PM
If you want to jointly share a country, by all means be my guest. You might want one character to be the ruler and the other to be a general or a diplomat or something though. But players aren't all forced to make their own countries, you can always form a country together and pool your resources.

Jojee
12-03-2007, 08:19 PM

tell me what's going on and I'll consider it XD Or, we could make a band of mercenaries and roam the world and kill people! That sounds like fun.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:31 PM

tell me what's going on and I'll consider it XD Or, we could make a band of mercenaries and roam the world and kill people! That sounds like fun.

i dont think we can do that :p...

this is a game where you make your own empire.. you get a starting sum and everything.. actually.. i dont really know how.. but you can be my righthand.. and you wouldnt have to do anything but have fun :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Mercenary bands are legal, as are barbarian hordes that invade other countries, rape, pillage, burn, and then leave. Mercenaries and Barbarians will probably come in conflict a lot, since hiring a bunch of mercenaries to take care of the howling savages is more attractive than losing your own troops trying to repel them.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:37 PM
anyway.. this will be my flag

http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/5/12/3/f_flag2m_4458d26.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/5/12/3/f_flag2m_4458d26.png&srv=img01)

Denmark
12-03-2007, 09:25 PM
I would like a country located where you see Denmark on that there map'o'Europe. Details later when I think of them.

TyphoonThaReapa
12-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Ok, BtV, sign me up for a nation on the coastline of the land mass located on the upper right hand corner of the map.

Jojee
12-03-2007, 10:37 PM
But you can actually die in the game right? And then you wouldn't be able to play?

Aphrodite.
12-03-2007, 11:12 PM
:) This looks like a lot of fun, if a tad complicated.

I'd love to play, but I'm not sure I know enough about country management. Anyone want to partner with me?

Perhaps the area circled in pink for my territory?(Disregard the island highlighted. XD)

http://i15.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/6pgx3b5.png

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 11:21 PM

I'd love to play. Anyone want to partner

Perhaps the area circled in pink for my territory?(Disregard the island highlighted. XD)
http://i15.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/6pgx3b5.png

we'd be neighbours :)

allience anyone? :p

Aphrodite.
12-03-2007, 11:22 PM

I'd love to play. Anyone want to partner

we'd be neighbours :)

allience anyone? :p

Oh yes. :D

Denmark
12-03-2007, 11:26 PM

I'd love to play, but I'm not sure I know enough about country management. Anyone want to partner with me?

D: thanks for stealing Denmark from me. :( Denmark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark)

Aphrodite.
12-03-2007, 11:36 PM

D: thanks for stealing Denmark from me. :( Denmark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark)

Totally my bad. You already called it. XD I'm terrible with geography. I thought Denmark was an island country.

I'll take this: http://i19.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/6o1nz9l.png instead. Or is a double island rule not optional?

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 11:48 PM
lolz i was just about to mention that you stole denmark.. although its a big thing to steal :p

why not take southern france.. or england?

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 12:02 AM
I'm trying to give everyone about equal terrain, so multiple islands is viable.

If your character is killed through the roleplay element, you'll still be able to play by making anther and retaining some of your rank. However, the general rule is most player characters (PCs) are captured, not killed. I'll get more into that when the actual rules go up.

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 12:30 AM
can i rule my country and also make a hero/leader/NPC?

professor_scissors
12-04-2007, 12:35 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/professorscissors/eizon_map_colored3.png

Put he mere, for the record.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 12:37 AM
If taking part in both roleplay and country-building, your ruler will be your player character. NPC generals are hired.

The Triumphant Hero
12-04-2007, 12:39 AM
I am going to be the ruler of the Church, and I'd like my city to be here.

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 12:47 AM
i want Jojee as my general :)

my PC will be the ruler of my great country

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 01:08 AM
This is the current land division.

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 01:12 AM
seems right to me

Madame Adequate
12-04-2007, 01:26 AM
I dig our Imperially imposed straight line borders. :cool:

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 01:31 AM

I call my country the empire

MUAHHAHA .. i called it!!

now no one else can call their country "the Empire"

Aphrodite.
12-04-2007, 01:35 AM

O_o Wow. "the Empire"? That's kind of plain for my tastes.

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 01:37 AM

i thought i would call it.. so i at least have the option

i was more thinking about the name: "Golden Hills" or "Kingdom of Angels"

Aphrodite.
12-04-2007, 01:43 AM

... Maybe your partner should name... XD

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 01:51 AM

fine whatever.. but shell prob call it strawberry country

Aphrodite.
12-04-2007, 01:53 AM

Good googley-moo! That's considerably worse.

"the Empire" it is!

qwertysaur
12-04-2007, 01:54 AM
You forgot about me.:kaobeg2:

Denmark
12-04-2007, 01:55 AM

if you do this you must have two cities: the capital, called Northtown, and a smaller town to the south called Southtown. :D?

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 01:58 AM
You forgot about me.:kaobeg2:

Sorry about that. Here.

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 01:59 AM

if you do this you must have two cities: the capital, called Northtown, and a smaller town to the south called Southtown. :D?

what in the world are you talking about?

Jojee
12-04-2007, 01:59 AM

Hey, wait, what? When did I agree to this? :mog: I'll only be your partner if we can call the country Fairyland and there will be pretty pink trees and happy glitter rain everywhere and every day there will be a mass celebration of love, peace, happiness, huggles, pandas, and killing! :love:

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 02:00 AM

Hey, wait, what? When did I agree to this? :mog: I'll only be your partner if we can call the country Fairyland and there will be pretty pink trees and happy glitter rain everywhere and every day there will be a mass celebration of love, peace, happiness, huggles, pandas, and killing! :love:

ok.. nvm.. too much pink happiness for me

Psychotic
12-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Hahaha, it's like the Bambi debacle all over again.

Jojee
12-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Yeah, but now I want to make a country called Fairyland. xD

Aphrodite.
12-04-2007, 02:02 AM

But not for me. :love:

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 02:05 AM
[quote=Aerith's Knight;2370943][quote=Aphrodite.;2370933][quote=Aerith's Knight;2370931][quote=Aphrodite.;2370930][quote=Aerith's Knight;2370928][quote=I'm and every day there will be a mass celebration of love, peace, happiness, huggles, pandas, and killing! :love:

But not for me. :love:

then you take her.. i prob have wars and the creation of my empire on my mind when you are having your hands full of her and her poof! :p

Jojee
12-04-2007, 02:06 AM
Miriel's going to kill us all for quote pyramiding xD

And seriously, Aphrodite? :p I wouldn't mind making happy pink glitter islands with you! ;) (If you're taking the game seriously in any way at all you probably shouldn't be partnered with me, though)

Hey, pink unicorns, awesome idea!

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 02:11 AM
Miriel's going to kill us all for quote pyramiding xD

And seriously, Aphrodite? :p I wouldn't mind making happy pink glitter islands with you! ;) (If you're taking the game seriously in any way at all you probably shouldn't be partnered with me, though)

Hey, poof, awesome idea!

The idea never existed *glares*

Aphrodite.
12-04-2007, 02:13 AM
Hehehe. Our main export could be candy. And all of our knights are big teddy bears riding unicorns. Oooooooooooooh... :love:

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Hehehe. Our main export could be candy. And all of our knights are big teddy bears riding unicorns. Oooooooooooooh... :love:

dodged a bullet there didnt i?

Jojee
12-04-2007, 02:16 AM
Oh my god, yes :love: Sign me up, BtV! <3 And if it's not too much trouble, next time you fix the map can you make our islands pink? xD

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 02:18 AM
I'll... let you guys pink-ify that with your in game funds :p

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 02:19 AM
while i waste that money on cities, roads and soldiers.. and of course a healthy panda skinning industry

Jojee
12-04-2007, 02:20 AM
Are you declaring yourself against us, AK? :shifty:

If I were you, I'd ally us. Trust me, you do <i>not</i> want to piss off the pink knights of <b>DOOM</b>. <u>BAD</u> things will happen. n___n <3 <3

Aphrodite.
12-04-2007, 02:22 AM
I'll... let you guys pink-ify that with your in game funds :p

Silly mortal... we be fluffy fairies! We only care for pretty things... like kitties! On the down low, we shall be a major antagonist for the entire world, slaughtering people for the fun of it. Muahahaha!:mwahaha:... *cough* I mean, teehee. :love:

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 02:22 AM
Are you declaring yourself against us, AK? :shifty:

If I were you, I'd ally us. Trust me, you do <i>not</i> want to piss off the pink knights of <b>DOOM</b>. <u>BAD</u> things will happen. n___n <3 <3

of course not.. but id have to be able to protect you and supply you with freshly skinned panda's, wouldnt i?

Denmark
12-04-2007, 02:46 AM

what in the world are you talking about?

<a href = "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_of_mana">the best RPG ever made.</a>

I'm still working on a name for my country. Joy wants to ally with me I think. I'm debating it.

Eiko Guy
12-04-2007, 04:27 AM
I wanna join and own Japan. Own it and all its natural barriers MUAHAHHAH
But in Europe theres no real land I'd like to control. Ill be a righthand man then do some things and own Japan.

qwertysaur
12-04-2007, 04:31 AM
But in Europe theres no real land I'd like to control. Ill be a righthand man then do some things and own Japan.

Want to be a dual monarchy? :choc:

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 04:38 AM

The Asian region won't be rolled out for a good amount of time. You need to discover all the land in-between the European region and the Asian region first. If you want to play for the first few months at all, I suggest doing something in the available regions (either in the current region, or in the second region which will be rolled out shortly and will primarily constitute the middle east)

edczxcvbnm
12-04-2007, 05:23 AM
Sign me up

I will take on the game alone and I will take the area that is north east of Typhoon.

Evil Hamburgers is the name of my nation :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 06:05 AM
Here's the updated map. First post will now display the updated map in attachments.

NeoCracker
12-04-2007, 06:07 AM
What surprises me is that I can actually read my name. And that plot will be perfect. Mwahahahaha!

And if you want our names now, I'll take Everott for my country.

Tasura
12-04-2007, 07:05 AM
And I am the Judges, and I call the tiny island in the middle of the map.

KentaRawr!
12-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Is it too late for me to claim a small patch of land and call it a country? :confused:

Selena_Akariko
12-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Jeez, Behold the Void, did you *have* to make such unreadable writings on my map? :(

And the land I wanted is already taken...

Okay, let's do this: whoever that land belongs to gets half of my extra money + alliance and support from my nation.

Fair enough, me thinks.

:save: Selena

Edit: Oh, and I'll also roleplay.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Jeez, Behold the Void, did you *have* to make such unreadable writings on my map? :(

And the land I wanted is already taken...

Okay, let's do this: whoever that land belongs to gets half of my extra money + alliance and support from my nation.

Fair enough, me thinks.

Edit: Oh, and I'll also roleplay.

I only have MS Paint and am left-handed but being more or less forced to use my mouse right handed. I have the original map file and it will be changed. Talk to Ed about the alliance, he's the one that claimed that area.

And no, Kentarou, not too late. Stake a land claim.

edczxcvbnm
12-04-2007, 05:23 PM
I plan a lot of war so I need half of all military needs as well to wage my wars :D

Half that bonus money and alliance and mandatory military needs when I need them sounds fine to me :D

KentaRawr!
12-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Okay, here's my land claim.

Selena_Akariko
12-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I plan a lot of war so I need half of all military needs as well to wage my wars :D

Half that bonus money and alliance and mandatory military needs when I need them sounds fine to me :D

Well, it's my own fault that I hadn't claimed that land as soon as I finished the map, so...

But half of military needs seems too much to me. How about 30%?

And I might need support from you too. So how about my land is under the protection of your country, but not a part of it?

edczxcvbnm
12-04-2007, 06:35 PM
I can deal with 30% troop needs when I need them. I will probably call in for more defense more than anything.

Here is to a healthy and totalitarian friendship XD

Rye
12-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Hux and I will come up with a wonderful name and stats for this land. :bigsmile:

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Jojee's and my country will be a refuge for refugees running away from the war.. there shall be no war in my nation.. The empire shall be a peacefull.. yet greatly foritfied and well armed nation..

and we will supply candy to all the soldiers :).. at least.. thats Jojee's plan

Clouded Sky
12-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Sheep wants a country to build and to roleplay!

Clouded Sky
12-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Double posting, sorry! But here's what I have so far. I'm a bit confused by Selena's country, so that's been left out as of right now.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 09:01 PM
This is the update country. If you can throw Selena's on that'd be great, since you made it look much nicer than I did.

I give out extra money for helping me with stuff like this by the way :)

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 09:03 PM
This is the update country. If you can throw Selena's on that'd be great, since you made it look much nicer than I did.

I give out extra money for helping me with stuff like this by the way :)

whatya need help with :).. i wouldnt need money though.. a wall already present around my empire would suffice :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 09:04 PM
There will be more on that a bit later. I will say though, everyone should think of ideas for animals, monsters, and other things to be roaming the land. This world is also a collaborative project, and you get money for submitting neat and interesting things to the world.

Just bear in mind, the Pokemon strategy of altering one animal won't work. If you're messing with pre-existing animals, you need to at least combine two of them.

NeoCracker
12-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Wait, whats up with "Church"?
It looks to small to be another player. And putting me that close to the church fits in excellently to my plan.

Well, maybe.

edczxcvbnm
12-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Evil Hamburgers is a country with Wyverns roaming the skies.

Elepha-roos and bumblions run free on the ground. Even ol' nessy has made a home off of our hospitable shores :D

Jojee
12-04-2007, 09:11 PM
If you could add my name next to Aphrodite's, that would be great too, Sheep ^_^ Edit: And also make the color pink, please, PINK! <3 Thanks.

Jojee's and my country will be a refuge for refugees running away from the war.. there shall be no war in my nation.. The empire shall be a peacefull.. yet greatly foritfied and well armed nation.. Oh, you want in on the pinkness now? :p

And yeah, I wanna be allied with everyone. Then we'll decorate our land and make things pretty while you guys kill each other, and we'll export candy and huggles for when you're down and wounded ^_^ Right, Aphrodite? :p

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 09:11 PM
evil onions :)

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 09:12 PM
If you could add my name next to Aphrodite's, that would be great too, Sheep ^_^

Jojee's and my country will be a refuge for refugees running away from the war.. there shall be no war in my nation.. The empire shall be a peacefull.. yet greatly foritfied and well armed nation.. Oh, you want in on the pinkness now? :p

And yeah, I wanna be allied with everyone. Then we'll decorate our land and make things pretty while you guys kill each other, and we'll export candy and huggles for when you're down and wounded ^_^ Right, Aphrodite? :p

and of course my country has to protect them.. buncha leechers

qwertysaur
12-04-2007, 09:17 PM
I can do some wildlife. I'll add them by habitat.

Clouded Sky
12-04-2007, 09:19 PM
So I'm not putting a TON of work into this, that's why it doesn't look super duper awesome, but I think it's current and up to date for now.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Also, I'm in the market for a map of a second region to be released later. Whoever wants to do that will get some extra cash (Selena, by the way, earned 2.5 million off creating that map, so I pay well for this).

oddler
12-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Ah, dang it. This is just too interesting for me not to join in. :mad:

I'll take the plot of land that spans from Typhoon's to Kentarou's. :choc2:

Denmark
12-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey Void, do you have any idea what the technological era of this world is? Is it medieval, industrial, modern, futuristic?

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm actually almost ready to launch, but as I'm saying in the country building thread, there are two major forms of technology right now, steam and magitechnology. So, think just under Final Fantasy VI/IX regarding tech level. You'll be able to advance technology as it progresses. Airships and such are available, magitek armor isn't too far around the corner.

Also, map update again. We're almost ready to go, guys.

NeoCracker
12-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Ach, again if taking names now, Evrai.

Almost screwed up my game plan with that one.

Edit: Wait? COUNTRY BUILDING THREAD!?

I feel a little behind right now.

Clouded Sky
12-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Higers please!

working on the map again now.

EDIT: MAP!

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 09:49 PM
You can't see the threads right now, but they'll be available shortly. I'll link to it when the game launches.

NeoCracker
12-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Oh thank god.

I'm still sick and confused right now. :p

NeoTifa
12-04-2007, 09:57 PM
i want the land south of denmarks. it will be called Chocoland, due to all the cute chocobos and moogles that live there ^_^

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Updated map. The more of you who join means the more money Sheep gets for making the map look good.

qwertysaur
12-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Aquatic life is ready. I want to give each country a variation of one of the species, I just a list of all country names for that.

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 10:14 PM
great list..

is the imperial grass native to my country? .. the Empire? :)

qwertysaur
12-04-2007, 10:16 PM
great list..

is the imperial grass native to my country? .. the Empire? :)

yep, and it is only in your country. That is going to go for all local species.

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 10:22 PM
yaaay.. my nation will have the greenest grass in all the world.. my PC will be Aeris.. who shall rule the Empire with peace, prosperity and a big army and humongous walls that keeps people safe..

Clouded Sky
12-04-2007, 10:47 PM
mmhmm

Jojee
12-04-2007, 11:22 PM
i want the land south of denmarks. it will be called Chocoland, due to all the cute chocobos and moogles that live there ^_^We must ally :p

edczxcvbnm
12-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Hey >:0 I need more waters in the north. I barely have any water to call my own and natural resources are a must for a big nation that hopes to vanquish all!

Jojee
12-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Except me right? >=[

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 11:41 PM
i want the land south of denmarks. it will be called Chocoland, due to all the cute chocobos and moogles that live there ^_^We must ally :p

sure.. and then i have to protect them too right? :eep: thats a lotta land to protect.. id at least expect some free candy for my soldiers :p

Jojee
12-04-2007, 11:43 PM
YOU don't have to ally with them. xD If they go down I'm sure we'll be more than happy to take all their chocobos and moggles in as refugees.

Nominus Experse
12-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Is there still time to sign up for this?

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 11:45 PM
YOU don't have to ally with them. xD If they go down I'm sure we'll be more than happy to take all their chocobos and moggles in as refugees.

youre right!!

and i have exceptionally green fields of imperial grass!!

youre a genius.. :)

my soldiers shall ride the strongest of chocobo's.. for if swift action is needed :p

oddler
12-04-2007, 11:53 PM
ed can take part of my water area if he wants it.

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 11:56 PM
could i have a little more coast, seeing as fish is a primary food source.. or can i fish with you Jojee? pwetty pweaasse :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Is there still time to sign up for this?

Yes. Carve out the land you want.

Regarding the water, everyone is assumed to be in control of the water surrounding their kingdom. Although if you're running into each other's navies you may just have to sink a few ships to make sure everyone knows it's yours.

Jojee
12-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Sure whatever. We have mermaids defending our water. :3

Clouded Sky
12-05-2007, 12:00 AM
I think you're still ok Nominus, just pick some land.

Nominus Experse
12-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Har har, I have carved out my land
I'll think of a name in due time.

And I would like to participate in both roleplaying and infrastructure and the like.

Azure Chrysanthemum
The second region is also open if you want to get in on that.

edczxcvbnm
How bout more like this :D I added some water for Ken because he didn't have much.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 12:25 AM
i would like a spot in the upper left corner as well.. where there is only water.. to make a floating outpost and maybe far into the game a water fortress

Aphrodite.
12-05-2007, 12:28 AM
Jojee! Yes! :) Our country will be a safehaven of happiness and healing. Because of the magic sources there, our candy works like a potion. Wootness. We can be neutral and sell everything for a hefty price. And if they won't buy, we'll summon a great beast to slaughter their men. Ooh! Can we split up the islands, though?

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-05-2007, 12:30 AM
i would like a spot in the upper left corner as well.. where there is only water.. to make a floating outpost and maybe far into the game a water fortress

You have several countries to get through to take it, so good luck with that.

Jojee! Yes! :) Our country will be a safehaven of happiness and healing. Because of the magic sources there, our candy works like a potion. Wootness. We can be neutral and sell everything for a hefty price. And if they won't buy, we'll summon a great beast to slaughter their men. Ooh! Can we split up the islands, though?

Yes, you can split the islands. Aphrodite will technically be the ruler, but I'll let you figure out how to do the ranking thing on your own.

Clouded Sky
12-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Everything happens so quickly.

I hope this is pretty close to what it's supposed to be.

Jojee
12-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Jojee! Yes! :) Our country will be a safehaven of happiness and healing. Because of the magic sources there, our candy works like a potion. Wootness. We can be neutral and sell everything for a hefty price. And if they won't buy, we'll summon a great beast to slaughter their men. Ooh! Can we split up the islands, though? Sure, I'll take the one to the left if that's okay. :p We'll be like one country but like different states... or something. Yeah. xD ...Although in that case wouldn't it be more beneficial to just split it up and make it two countries, and then merge together into one country later once the game has started? I assume each country gets a limited amount of resources and stuff like that at the start of the game. Right?

Also are we called Fairyland for sure or should we pick another name? :mog:

And imo we should be king and queen. xD If so, would you rather be king or queen? :p

Aphrodite.
12-05-2007, 12:53 AM
Jojee! Yes! :) Our country will be a safehaven of happiness and healing. Because of the magic sources there, our candy works like a potion. Wootness. We can be neutral and sell everything for a hefty price. And if they won't buy, we'll summon a great beast to slaughter their men. Ooh! Can we split up the islands, though? Sure, I'll take the one to the left if that's okay. :p We'll be like one country but like different states... or something. Yeah. xD ...Although in that case wouldn't it be more beneficial to just split it up and make it two countries, and then merge together into one country later once the game has started? I assume each country gets a limited amount of resources and stuff like that at the start of the game. Right?

And imo we should be king and queen. xD If so, would you rather be king or queen? :p

We can be called Fairyland or we can make that our subtitle. Like, _____ and _____, the Fairylands. I suppose we could each be our own countries, but make an alliance in game.

I'll be king, thanks. But I roleplay females much better, so perhaps the ruler(s) are female.:chuckle:

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 12:57 AM

We can be called Fairyland or we can make that our subtitle. Like, _____ and _____, the Fairylands. I suppose we could each be our own countries, but make an alliance in game.

I'll be king, thanks. But I roleplay females much better, so perhaps the ruler(s) are female.:chuckle:

you wouldnt be the first, as my PC will be Aeris.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Female rulers are fine. Women can be just as savagely powerful as men in this universe, so there's no reason they can rule.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Female rulers are fine. Women can be just as savagely powerful as men in this universe, so there's no reason they can rule.

can i use the lifestream?

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-05-2007, 01:04 AM

What in the world would you be using it for? And really, in this setting Crystals are probably a better bet. This is based more off the earlier Final Fantasies that share common themes.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 01:16 AM

What in the world would you be using it for? And really, in this setting Crystals are probably a better bet. This is based more off the earlier Final Fantasies that share common themes.

if i get attacked.. might be nice as a backup :).. you know a nuke-like superweapon :P

at least i have holy.. comes standard with my PC

i only played FFIII ds version from the early ones.. can you make a short summery of what your crystals do?

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-05-2007, 01:17 AM
Crystals generally govern magic. Sometimes are sentient, usually benevolent. Often control the elements. In this game, crystals and gems will be a nice resource for magitek.

As far as Holy, you won't be able to pick that up until around rank 5 or 7 for White Mage only. But yeah, using the lifestream to kill armies is definitely out. You have PCs and NPC generals, that should be plenty.

Clouded Sky
12-05-2007, 01:20 AM
Anything I can do to help to make this roll even faster? :)

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 01:22 AM
same offer here

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Bug an admin to make the changes I requested in the staff forum so I can have it go live. And do the project I'm in the computer lab working on with my group for me. :)

Aphrodite.
12-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Oh. I didn't realize there would be classes for soldiers, etc.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Classes are for PC-level characters. Regular rank-and-file will be nonmagical and determined by how you arm them.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 01:36 AM
i dont know about the admin.. but tell me about that project.. amybe i can give guidance.. depends on the subject

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-05-2007, 01:44 AM
Just about everything besides PC class skills are finished, those shouldn't take me too long. The reason I need an admin is to finish setting up the Eizon forum and then making it viewable to the general public so that I can take the game live. There's just a few more things that need to be done, but moderators don't have the privileges to set them up ourselves so I absolutely need an admin.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 01:48 AM
arent del murder and miriel administrators?

they are here a lot.. i would try them

Yamaneko
12-05-2007, 01:48 AM
What would you like the forum called? Where would you like it placed? What description would you like under the forum name?

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 01:50 AM
ITS A MIRACLE!!

*bows to admin*

*casts holy for a light show*

Clouded Sky
Ta da! Here's Yams!

oddler
*heart attack?*

Yamaneko
12-05-2007, 01:55 AM
I'll be back in about thirty minutes. You may seek the assistance of another admin if that is an inconvenience. Otherwise I'll have it set up when I get back.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 01:57 AM
im going to sleep now so i wont be back for another 12 hours(including school)

cyall later.. i do want to play though

just so you dont whine.. its 3 am here

Jojee
12-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Okay Aphrodite. We will be "The Fairy Islands" but different countries. ;) Sister countries! Yes. Eventually our characters can have a lesbian marriage and we can join the countries together if we want :p

Sheep, could you split the islands on the map? xD I'll have the left one and Aphrodite the right.

Aphrodite.
12-05-2007, 02:18 AM
Okay Aphrodite. We will be "The Fairy Islands" but different countries. ;) Sister countries! Yes. Eventually our characters can have a lesbian marriage and we can join the countries together if we want :p

Sheep, could you split the islands on the map? xD I'll have the left one and Aphrodite the right.

Woot-freaking-ness. :bigbiggri

Clouded Sky
12-05-2007, 02:21 AM
love love love

qwertysaur
12-05-2007, 02:36 AM
I'm working on more of the environment. I am creaing another food recource, and it is land based. I'll post later, I'm at a friends house now.

Yamaneko
12-05-2007, 02:43 AM
So...

Clouded Sky
12-05-2007, 02:50 AM
Bug an admin to make the changes I requested in the staff forum so I can have it go live. And do the project I'm in the computer lab working on with my group for me. :)

Nominus Experse
12-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Vrooom, my life is so very boring, that I have decided to write information on my country - now called Vaelgard.

And I have named Rye & MILF's country the Imperial Rectangulem.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-05-2007, 03:26 AM
Good stuff, we have ourselves an open forum. All discussion of the world shall be moved to here:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/eizon-rebirth/

Any questions on how to do anything in the game can be posted in the main forum. When you're ready, post your country in the Annifontia subforum.