PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer (yey)...Closed theatre (boo!)

sexymonkey
12-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi,

i just read that as part of jump festa, square enix will be showing NEW! trailers for fabula nova crystalis...however the article also says that they will be shown in the closed mega theatre.

I thought i would start a thread, so when the trailers debut we can all pretend we saw them and talk about new info!!

http://www.ff-xiii.net

Dave

Bolivar
12-03-2007, 09:13 PM
we still haven't seen some of the newer trailers, so we might not even get a glimpse of this one.

sexymonkey
12-03-2007, 09:58 PM
well being square we will probably see nothing new until the game is released! but at least we can read about it!!

i'm hoping for more gameplay in this trailer (a new battle scene would be good!). what would really make me cream my pants would be to see how to summon. the concept of the bike/lady/thing seems a bit 'odd' to me, so seeing/hearing about how it works would be "booshank"

You love 'it' (by 'it' i mean me!!)

dave!!

Dragonsoul
12-04-2007, 05:47 AM
Why don't they release the trailers to the public? It'll increase the hype and interest in the game. Millions of people have no access to these trailers, just the hundreds who are in theatre. I want more info!

I'm hoping that at the Jump Festa they'll announce a late spring release date for Japan, or maybe it's a worldwide release date in Fall 2008?

Final Fantasy XIII is going to kill off all rpg's in the Fall of 2008!!!

Yea I'm referring to: Fallout 3, Fable 2, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles 2, Disgaea 3, and White Knight Story~!! Did I miss any big console rpg's coming out to USA in Fall 2008? Also, what are the top 2-3 handheld rpg's for Fall 2008 in Usa besides FF: CC: Rings of Fate for DS? :)

Bolivar
12-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Final Fantasy XIII is going to kill off all rpg's in the Fall of 2008!!!

and quite possibly xbox for that matter.

Roto13
12-08-2007, 01:38 AM
No one game can kill Xbox. Unless that game is "Put the Xbox within 20 feet of weak source of heat."

Dragonsoul
12-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Hehe! Anyways, do you think that Final Fantasy XIII will dominate the Fall 2008 rpg's? I think it will, but I'm more concerned about another question. Whoever posts next, please answer this question.

Which will sell more, Fallout 3 or Fable 2? I think Fallout 3.

Raebus
12-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Why are you concerned about what will sell more? Just enjoy the fact that theirs so many good games being released around the same time. Are you asking this to see which one you should buy? or what?

Yar
12-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Hehe! Anyways, do you think that Final Fantasy XIII will dominate the Fall 2008 rpg's? I think it will, but I'm more concerned about another question. Whoever posts next, please answer this question.

I don't it. Not that it won't oversell; I doubt it being released at all in 2008. I'd expect an early/mid 2009 release in Japan, with a late 2009/very early 2010 in the rest of the world. Hopefully I'm wrong about this; (as in it coming out earlier, not later than I expect, that'd suck) but seeing what happened with XII, it only seems reasonable.

Dragonsoul
12-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Cool, I was asking though which do you think will sell more, Fallout 3 or Fable 2? Which is going to be more popular, I'm curious.

Hazzard
12-10-2007, 06:32 PM
No offense, Dragonsoul, but your question has nothing to do with the thread.

Dragonsoul
12-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Alright, let's talk about this thread topic. I heard that there is a dvd that is going to be released in Japan this month that contains all the Final Fantasy XIII trailers. I can't remember where I read this, does anybody know about it?

Raven Nox
12-11-2007, 12:45 AM
That DVD is coming out on the 14th, and it will only be one trailer for XIII and Versus each. Not all of them. But it's better than nothing.

Here's one of many random FFXIII sites that explains it better than me. (http://www.finalfantasyxiii.us/2007/12/08/final-fantasy-13-trailers-releasing-next-week/) Though you can find it on pretty much any of them. (Even the site linked on the first post talks about it. xD)

Dragonsoul
12-11-2007, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the info. Ok, it's just the first trailer for FF XIII and the first one for FF V XIII. The FF XIII trailer was great, the FF V XIII was very good also, but it was too slow to start up.

Where can I get a very high quality version of the first FF XIII trailer online? I didn't find it on Shareaza yet.

Bolivar
12-11-2007, 09:31 PM
No one game can kill Xbox. Unless that game is "Put the Xbox within 20 feet of weak source of heat."

Considering there's an apparent mass suicide of Xbox's going on, i beg to differ.

But I guess I should rephrase what I said - if MGS4 doesn't finish off Xbox, FFXIII most likely will.

Thanks for the info. Ok, it's just the first trailer for FF XIII and the first one for FF V XIII. The FF XIII trailer was great, the FF V XIII was very good also, but it was too slow to start up.

Where can I get a very high quality version of the first FF XIII trailer online? I didn't find it on Shareaza yet.

gametrailers.com has it in HD, it looks amazing.

Dragonsoul
12-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Great! :D

Raven Nox
12-12-2007, 02:50 AM
Thanks for the info. Ok, it's just the first trailer for FF XIII and the first one for FF V XIII. .

It's not the first trailers, it's the trailers that they showed at the PS Premier event that was in July. They aren't the most recent ones, but they should have footage the public hasn't seen yet. Probably not a whole lot though.

Dragonsoul
12-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Ok, I wonder how it will be. I saw the Gametrailers.com trailer for FF XIII, the resolution was great!

Ok, I heard about a game Crysis, I'll check out the trailer for that :D

Bolivar
12-12-2007, 07:07 PM
^yeah it's a great trailer.

any info on this new one?

Dragonsoul
12-13-2007, 10:58 AM
What's your question? Do you mean what will the trailer from Dec 22nd-Dec 23rd Jump Festa show for Final Fantasy XIII show? I'm not sure yet.

I have high hopes for Final Fantasy XIII!

No.78
12-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Why you make thread about trailer, there is no trailer, I am confused and angered.