PDA

View Full Version : Little Big Planet

Depression Moon
12-03-2007, 11:47 PM
I can make a guess that a lot of you here are interested in this games as so am I. The game's graphics seem amazing as they look realistcally unrealistic meaning that the graphics look like realistic versions of unrealistic models of our world like that cardboard city. This games looks to be really inovative and be quite a creative platformer. They even allow you to create your own characters for the game. What do you think of it?

Nifleheim7
12-03-2007, 11:51 PM
I'm really looking forward for this game (once i get a PS3).
I think it will give a much needed breath of fresh air to PS3's current library of games.

Rostum
12-04-2007, 12:00 AM
If/When I get a PS3, this is one game I'd look forward to getting. It just looks fun and cute, and nice art direction.

Slothy
12-04-2007, 01:58 AM
I'm really looking forward for this game (once i get a PS3).
I think it will give a much needed breath of fresh air to PS3's current library of games.

I personally think this will be a much needed breath of fresh air for console games in general. From the moment I first heard about it I thought it was one of the most innovative and creative ideas I've seen in a long time. I can't wait for it to come out.

Bolivar
12-04-2007, 02:37 AM
i just youtubed this... it looks fun!

Dreddz
12-04-2007, 08:18 PM
I dunno why but LBP has never interested me. Well not as much as it has to others. The whole create something and share with others isnt that original when you think about it, but at least LBP has presented it well. It looks like it could be alot of fun to play. And best of all, Reggie cant have it!

I've been very intrigued with Little Big Planet. I don't know that it belongs on their platform.

Real smooth Reggie, real smooth.......