PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Arms or Elder Scrolls

Remedy
12-04-2007, 10:02 AM
and why?
guys I have to play RPG game on PS3 - I cant wait longer for White Knight Story or FF XIII
so what do you recommend me to buy

Araciel
12-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Oblivion.

Having said that, it's the only of the two I've played, but even just looking at both and watching a review or two I would choose Oblivion. No contest.

JKTrix
12-04-2007, 12:40 PM
It's not even a question of 'Do you like Japanese RPGs or Western RPGs', because Elder Scrolls IV is an excellent game. No amount of JRPG elitism will tip the scale in Enchanted Arm's favour.

Enchanted Arms isn't especially bad, just very average. It had its day in the sun when it was released on the 360 as the first "Next Gen" RPG, but then it was smashed to/by Oblivion.

Dreddz
12-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Oblivion. This is a no brainer.

James Leopold
12-04-2007, 05:49 PM
It's not even a question of 'Do you like Japanese RPGs or Western RPGs', because Elder Scrolls IV is an excellent game. No amount of JRPG elitism will tip the scale in Enchanted Arm's favour.

Enchanted Arms isn't especially bad, just very average. It had its day in the sun when it was released on the 360 as the first "Next Gen" RPG, but then it was smashed to/by Oblivion.

Oblivion was out first.

Oblivion is much MUCH better than Enchanted Arms

Madame Adequate
12-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Elder Scrolls.

JKTrix
12-04-2007, 07:55 PM

Oblivion was out first.

Oblivion is much MUCH better than Enchanted Arms

You are absolutely right. You have robbed the only glimmer of positivity away from [eM] -eNCHANT arM-

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 01:31 AM
oblivion is the better game, but since enchanted arms isnt expensive i would get that one too.. its a game that is annoying for the first 5 min(because of the fucking idiot gay moron).. but then he goes away for the entire game.. and you can play the real game :p.. its pretty avarage.. and oblivion is way way way better.. but if i were you i would get both..

Laddy
12-05-2007, 01:52 AM
^Makato is the best character in the smuring game!

Oblivion is a better game.