PDA

View Full Version : Remiem Temple

jabberwocky1872
12-04-2007, 11:38 PM
when i got to the calm lands i didnt train a chocobo, then i went to get yojimbo, and now i went back to the calm lands to train a chocobo and the trainer is gone... is there anyway i can get a chocobo so i can get to remiem temple? thanks.

Sain Cai
12-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Did you check right at the entrance to where you would go to get to Yojimbo? By this I mean when you leave the Calm Lands, she is usualy in that little corner before the exit/entrance. I had exited once and she was there, and I didnt even have to train the chocobo to ride it.

auronlu
12-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Depending on what part of the game you're playing, the trainer's in different spots.

~ If you're riding the Airship, she's often parked near the Calm Lands Travel Agency, which is where the airship lets you off.
~ Earlier in the game, she's in one of two places...
1) North rim of the Calm Lands, looking out over the gorge. Look for a chocobo standing still against the northern horizon. I think it's close to the northwest corner of the Calm Lands, but at any rate, it's standing right at the cliff's edge.
2) Even easier... if you enter the Calm Lands from the south (where the Macalania Woods campsite was, and where Tidus and Yuna had their romantic evening in the pool), the chocobo trainer is waiting just to the right of the Calm Lands entrance.

ValiantKnight
12-05-2007, 11:33 AM
"could be wrong but here goes"

If you haven't trained a Chocobo, I think the trainer is supposed to be in the NorthWest corner(more west than North).
If you have, then the trainer is in one of 3 places...

If you enter from the mountain, the trainer is a little distance from the entrance to the west.

If you enter from the woods, the trainer is little distance NorthEast of the entrance, but still on the big ramp.

If you enter from the airship, the trainer is just south of the shop.

jabberwocky1872
12-05-2007, 04:59 PM
went to leave the calm lands via the north east exit towards yojimbo and the trainer was there (i didnt even have to train a chocobo to ride it).

thanks for all the replies!