PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Pollard (New York) pregnant? no way!

BardTard
12-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Believable... My mom told me she heard something on the radio earlier so I looked it up online but this was all I could find.

Tiffany Pollard, better known as "New York" from the VH1 show "Flavor of Love", is reportedly pregnant.

Pollard, whose spinoff show "I Love New York" has been a success, was intimate with more than one of the contestants on the second season of her show.

According to MediaTakeOut.com, an insider at the show said: “The show tests everyone, the guys and New York, for diseases, pregnancy, everything before and after the show - for insurance and legal purposes… New York was tested a few weeks before the show and she was not pregnant. When she was tested during her exit interview - the test showed that she was.”

Dude... why?
Anywho, what are you thoughts on this, or something like that?

Madame Adequate
12-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Who?

And also, the thread seems to be about a person having sex. Nowai! That's as unlikely as Bun Bun being mean!

Bunny
12-06-2007, 12:45 AM
I wouldn't hit that with someone else's penis.

Shiny
12-06-2007, 01:25 AM
I hope not because the world doesn't need another one of her running around. Tiffany's mother already screwed her up.

Momiji
12-06-2007, 01:39 AM
I hope to GOD they do not make another reality series out of this :skull::skull::skull::skull:.