PDA

View Full Version : Bleach: Shattered Sword

NeoCracker
12-05-2007, 11:08 PM
The Wii fighter based on Bleach.

This game actually kicks ass. I had some doughts about a Wii Fighter, but its actually quite well made. A few Balancing issues, but overall not as horrid as others.

Quite fun.

Roto13
12-05-2007, 11:22 PM
You've never played Budokai Tenkaichi 2. :P

NeoCracker
12-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Never really liked the DBZ fighting games to begin with though.

Reeno the Alchemist
12-05-2007, 11:31 PM
i love this game... though it did not take me long to beat it and get all the junk thats on it ^^

JKTrix
12-06-2007, 01:06 PM
DBZ is definitely better, but as far as Bleach fanservice (and anime games in general) goes, this game is pretty decent. I'd rank it 3rd behind Naruto Wii (2nd) and DBZ Tenkaichi 2 on the Wii.

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is the best Anime console fighting game, however. I've been playing the Japanese PS2 version for a while and I can't wait to get it on the Wii.

The overall best "anime" (but really "manga") fighting game, however, is Jump Ultimate Stars (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-1u6b-71-9g-49-en-84-j-70-1d3q.html) on the DS. It has Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, Yu Gi Oh, Death Note, Kenshin, One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure... the list goes on to even more stuff you've probably never even heard of. It's never coming out in English, so you'll have to get it via import and play it with the help of Gamefaqs. It is one of the DS's highest tier games.

As far as stuff in English, the Bleach DS games are really good too. Bleach DS is more of a Street Fighter styled fighter, the Jump Stars games are more like Smash Brothers. Both are playable online.

But really, if you want an awesome/the best anime (but really manga) fighting game, Jump Ultimate Stars is DEFINITELY worth the seemingly outlandish price.