PDA

View Full Version : This new forum name...

Serapy
12-06-2007, 11:00 AM
delivers.

Ultimate truth , you know it.
May the Ulti being Praise us.
R=U is not void.
Those who doubt FE are being blessed.

Everything else delivers...

Go!

Captain Maxx Power
12-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Cid, Seifer, Edea are all Shumi!
The world map is based on the colour wheel!
Rinoa is really hyne in disguise!
All praise be to Future Esthar!

ReloadPsi
12-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Squall is a Muay Thai kickboxer in a world where Muay Thai is forbidden by the Centra Convention!
Rinoa's dress is actually green and only appears blue because it's possessed by Ultimecia!
Each of these sentences suggesting a peculiar theory is far too long in comparison to the others!
Irvine wasn't arrested by the soldiers at the end of disc 1 because he fell in a dimensional rift!

Aerith's Knight
12-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Everyone is squall from another dimension!!
there excist only squall, and they couldnt think of a better name

NORG is actually Xu without make-up

MJN SEIFER
12-06-2007, 09:28 PM
The knew forum title, only proves how important FE is to this forum, regarldless of wether you agree with him or not.

I hope to see more from him soon.

NeoCracker
12-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Wait, Most the world is against PResident Bush nowaydays.

Does that mean FE = George W. Bush!?

And I'd do a rhyme, but I suck.

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2007, 05:13 AM
...but why does Syrupy Pancake guy have FE's avy and sig? o.o

ReloadPsi
12-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Serapy is Future Esthar from an alternate time period. See, in the future, Future Esthar forgot what password he used here as he'd been through that many periodical password changes over time that he couldn't remember what it would be for the November/December 2007 period, thus is was necessary to create a new account. There's no way to know how he travelled through time, all we know is why :)

NeoCracker
12-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Serapy is Future Esthar from an alternate time period. See, in the future, Future Esthar forgot what password he used here as he'd been through that many periodical password changes over time that he couldn't remember what it would be for the November/December 2007 period, thus is was necessary to create a new account. There's no way to know how he travelled through time, all we know is why :)

Wait, so Serapy = SEcond Account!? From the Future!

ReloadPsi
12-08-2007, 06:39 PM
But seriously I was so convinced that they were the same person that I just ended up flaming as though they were for dinner :p

Wondered why everyone was suddenly getting into it for dinner. Can I get an honorary Ciddie for "Slowest Member" for dinner?