PDA

View Full Version : I have these shoes

Peegee
12-07-2007, 07:21 PM
They're shiny and new and makes me happy. I also have a pair of shoes that's two toned (brown and dark brown). Both are dress shoes I bought yesterday. FIFTY PERCENT OFF I HAD TO DO IT.

I love shoe shopping. You might argue that I only developed it because I abuse my shoes so much that I have to buy 4 pairs of shoes a year (or more if I can help it). I disagree and I'm going to fight you. Do you like shoe shopping? I'm also looking for some red runners so I can cosplay as Red from Pokemon next year ^_^

Shoes rules. <3

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2007, 07:25 PM
i buy a good and expensive pair of shoes once a year.. if they wear out before the year is up i buy a $30 pair, so i wont have to spend too much money on shoes :p

Bunny
12-07-2007, 07:26 PM
I hate shoes.

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2007, 07:31 PM
you hate everything

Ashi
12-07-2007, 07:51 PM
I don't enjoy looking at shoes unless I'm looking for something specific.

My previous pair of running shoes suddenly decided it doesn't get along with my feet so I thought I'd have to go look for a new pair. But I just dreaded the idea of going to the shops that I decided that I don't want to run for fitness anymore! I mean I still exercise but I don't do the running thing.

But other than that, yeah, I like shoes. Especially when they're comfortable.

Bunny
12-07-2007, 07:51 PM
you hate everything

You don't even know me. Who the hell are you?

rubah
12-07-2007, 08:02 PM
I ordered some black dress shoes from shoes.com on black friday and i just now got an e-mail saying they were cancelling my order. It was suposedly going to be shipped by monday the 3rd! good thing I didn't TRUST THEM.

I also ordered some shoes from dreamshoes (I don't remember the url but it is not dreamshoes.com), which is a place that specializes in women's large shoes (size 10+) which really is a dream; I am long indebted to that anonymous livejournal user that tipped me off to them :O They were supposedly shipped and might be waiting for me at home, I am not sure. (their shoes are pretty expensive for someone that usually gets hers from walmart, but they were half the price and I had almost bought them before, so voila)

BardTard
12-07-2007, 09:06 PM
I need to go show shopping. I have too many shoes that I don't even wear. And it's cold and snowy outside and the only warm snowshoes I have are huge and ugly and I frequently trip in them... I need smaller, cuter shoes. At least they're warm. I'd like some cute ones though.

Breine
12-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Sure, I like shoes.. if they look cool that is :p I don't shop for them that often, though. For some reason I have a hard time shopping for clothes and shoes; I'm never able to find anything that I really like, and am willing to pay for.

LunarWeaver
12-07-2007, 09:11 PM
I hate all shopping and I'm afraid shoes apply. I've had one pair of shoes since I was, like, 3 (velcro ftw).

I try to avoid it... I replace them only when necessary and only own one pair. I need to go suck a fashion sense out of somebody.

Kirobaito
12-08-2007, 06:25 AM
I despise shoe shopping.

I own two pairs of shoes, dress shoes and tennis shoes. The dress shoes last me two years at a time, the tennis shoes last me about 6-8 months at a time.

Leeza
12-08-2007, 06:28 AM
I love shoes and shoe shopping. I probably have 100 pairs of shoes. :cat:

Yamaneko
12-08-2007, 06:32 AM
I have two pairs of shoes.

100 pairs? :|

Leeza
12-08-2007, 07:03 AM
I might be <i>slightly</i> exagerrating, but I do have a lot of shoes. I live in Canada and I'm a women. You need boots, winter shoes, summer shoes, dress shoes, not so much dress shoes, black shoes, brown shoes, gold shoes..... :)

rubah
12-08-2007, 07:05 AM
I wish my parents understood that, leeza. I had to cull mine when I got to 30 :(

qwertysaur
12-08-2007, 07:06 AM
I have
2 pairs of shoes
a pair of boots
a pair of sandals
a pair of flip flops.

That is a lot for college, but I use them so I'm happy. I like to walk barefoot too.

Miriel
12-08-2007, 07:07 AM
When I become rich, I am going to have so many shoes it's not even funny. Dolce and Gabana, Jimmy Choos, Manolo Blahniks, Louboutin... yum.

But for now, I basically wear one pair of raggidy (seriously raggidy, as in pieces fall off while I walk) flip flops all year long. Occassionally swapping them out for some chucks, or boots if I'm feeling sexy, or heels when I want to look professional and/or if I'm getting dressed up. Other than that, I keep my inner shoe addict tucked away until the time comes when I can buy shoes without even have to worry about checking the price tag.

Yamaneko
12-08-2007, 07:08 AM
You people are sick.

escobert
12-08-2007, 07:10 AM
I have a pair of sneaux, a pair of adidas, a pair of timbs, and a pair or work boots.

Leeza
12-08-2007, 07:11 AM
So far I've found that shoes made in Italy are the most comfortable, as well as most stylish....as well as most costly. But worth it. :cat:

Miriel
12-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Shoes made from Italy, bought IN Italy. Ahhhh, that would be so lovely. :D

Jess
12-08-2007, 06:00 PM
I like shoes, but I'd rather spend my money on clothes. I have like 4 pairs of dolly shoes, boots and heels. Dolly shoes are my favourite as they're the most comfortable, but they're so unsuitable for rainy weather because you can't really wear socks with them. I wear boots and heels if it's to look professional, or if I'm going out anywhere because otherwise I'm shortshortshort.

I lack trainers. :jess:

Rengori
12-08-2007, 08:45 PM
I have 2 pairs of shoes, both Adidas. I buy 2 pairs a year and then I wear those until they start to fall apart to the point where it's bothersome.

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2007, 08:48 PM
I must always have four pairs of shoes.

Tennis shoes, sandals, slippers, and boots.

Shlup
12-09-2007, 06:41 AM
I hate shoe shopping. I rarely buy shoes, and usually just Converse.

Yamaneko
12-09-2007, 07:36 AM
Well, at least BJ married well in one aspect.