PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru Or Itachi?

Forsaken Lover
12-07-2007, 10:32 PM
1. Who do you like more and why?

2. Who is more "evil"?

LunarWeaver
12-07-2007, 10:44 PM
I like Orochimaru better because his tongue can whip you like a ho'. Itachi was more evil, though. He had that whole illusion business he'd torture you with.

Creeping Shadow
12-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Itachi is more evil, Orochimaru is a wuss.

Momiji
12-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Hmm...this looks similar to a thread posted a few months ago. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/107852-itachi-uchiha-vs-cloud-strife.html)

Please, stop posting these stupid things.

Anyway, I hate Naruto, but to stay on topic I'll Itachi Uchiha would win because of his Tsukuyomi and such. I don't like either, but Itachi's moves are better.

tailz
12-10-2007, 12:43 PM
I like itachi more but orochimaru is definatly the most evil I mean his experiments are just to twisted.

Proxy
12-10-2007, 03:46 PM
This thread is now about how much Naruto sucks.

Momiji
12-11-2007, 02:12 AM
This thread is now about how much Naruto sucks.

Hey, might as well throw Bleach in with that too.

NeoCracker
12-11-2007, 04:25 AM
Nabeshin (sp?) could kick both of their butts.

Peegee
12-12-2007, 06:45 PM
sigh at thread

Itachi is a master of genjitsu, and would totally own Orochimaru. Actually Orochimaru was defeated by Sasuke and then merged with Kabito

Fynn
12-12-2007, 06:52 PM
I like Itachi more, since he seems to be a more complex character than Orochimaru - this one just wants to destroy Konoha and be immortal and all that blah, blah, blah... He's cliche, but more evil from the two (like someone mentioned before, all the twisted experimets, etc.).

Lynx
12-12-2007, 08:22 PM
well orochimaru is probably way more evil.

itachi doesnt seem to like to bring on senseless killing. his abilitys are awesome too. with such little movement he can do so much. also his calm cool collective mind makes him seem invincible even though i think jiraya could take him.

Forsaken Lover
12-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Hmm...this looks similar to a thread posted a few months ago.

Anyway, I hate Naruto, but to stay on topic I'll Itachi Uchiha would win because of his Tsukuyomi and such. I don't like either, but Itachi's moves are better.

sigh at thread

Itachi is a master of genjitsu, and would totally own Orochimaru. Actually Orochimaru was defeated by Sasuke and then merged with Kabito

Well, genius, I kinda already know that.

But guess what?

This isn't about a fight at all.....

Reading opening post might help. Ya know, doesn't make you look dumb when you completley miss the point of the thread.

He's cliche

Indeed. So is all of Naruto. It's irrelevant because hardly anything is original in such types of fiction.

Oro actually has a very complex history, exploring why he got the obsession with immortality as well as snakes.

CimminyCricket
12-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Itachi.

Momiji
12-14-2007, 02:52 AM

sigh at thread

Well, genius, I kinda already know that.

But guess what?

This isn't about a fight at all.....

Reading opening post might help. Ya know, doesn't make you look dumb when you completley miss the point of the thread.

He's cliche

Indeed. So is all of Naruto. It's irrelevant because hardly anything is original in such types of fiction.

Oro actually has a very complex history, exploring why he got the obsession with immortality as well as snakes.

I DID read the opening post. If you had any sense of inference you'd see that I say that I like neither, but I believe that Itachi is more evil because of his personality and fighting techniques.

Forsaken Lover
12-14-2007, 03:50 AM
DID read the opening post. If you had any sense of inference you'd see that I say that I like neither, but I believe that Itachi is more evil because of his personality and fighting techniques.

No. What you said was this

"Anyway, I hate Naruto, but to stay on topic I'll Itachi Uchiha would win because of his Tsukuyomi and such."

It's blatantly obvious you are answering if the two fought.

You do not win "who do you like more?"

Added nail in the coffin

I didn't make anything like this. I made some VERSUS threads where the two characters fought....

Momiji
12-14-2007, 03:55 AM
DID read the opening post. If you had any sense of inference you'd see that I say that I like neither, but I believe that Itachi is more evil because of his personality and fighting techniques.

No. What you said was this

"Anyway, I hate Naruto, but to stay on topic I'll Itachi Uchiha would win because of his Tsukuyomi and such."

It's blatantly obvious you are answering if the two fought.

You do not win "who do you like more?"

Added nail in the coffin

I didn't make anything like this. I made some VERSUS threads where the two characters fought....

Actually, it's very similar. If you look, all of your versus threads ended up with everyone just picking who they liked more, not who would win, and when they picked someone you disliked, you'd always argue the point. Such is the nature of this thread's result as well.

However, if you must be so picky:

1. Who do I like more? Neither. If I had to pick, I'd say Itachi because his techniques are more interesting.

2. Who is more evil? Itachi.