PDA

View Full Version : I have these fists

Captain Maxx Power
12-08-2007, 12:31 PM
When was the last time you were in a right old scrap/fight/battle/combat?

Mine was when I got assaulted by a group of chavs in Darlington when I was still living up north. Me and my mate issues a sound thrashing. :)

ScottNUMBERS
12-08-2007, 12:47 PM
We sure do.

Let's get some eight year olds next time, don't worry we can take 'em, I know it.

Mr Cactuar
12-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Like half a year ago?

Tavrobel
12-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Two years ago, after some idiot threw a water bottle and an eraser at me.

Oddly enough, we are now good friends.

Madame Adequate
12-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Don't remember the last time I threw hands. I can't recall an incident in the last seven years.

"My fists have your blood on them."

Breine
12-08-2007, 02:59 PM
It's a loooong time ago. I don't think I've been getting my fists dirty since elementary school.

fire_of_avalon
12-08-2007, 03:33 PM
5-6 years ago.

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2007, 03:40 PM
last time was in our equivalent of high school.. so thats 3-4 years ago

snacks
12-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Never been in a fight tbh.
Not that it isn't been a thought, or things haven't gotten heated.
When I was 8 I choked a kid.

Storm San
12-08-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter .

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2007, 04:05 PM
I've never been in any fights unless you count my brother :p

Raebus
12-08-2007, 04:10 PM
I've got fighting blood in me, it goes way back to my ancestor who was a boxer in the late 1900's. He won matches like nobody else and then when it looked like he was going to the top, he choked on a piece of food. Such a waste.

Back to the topic at hand, I don't fight much really. I'm a lover not a fighter.

escobert
12-08-2007, 04:19 PM
It's been a few years since I had a fist fight.

Quindiana Jones
12-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Year 5. I punched a guy once and he bled loads. I felt so proud. And so did the teachers and my parents. They both pretty much said "Fighting is naughty.....but if you're gonna do it, do it like you did! Gr8 punch boi!"

I lol'd when I found out that the teachers were all chatting about it in the staff room, saying how the kid had it coming to him. :D

oddler
12-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Jeez. I was probably 8 or 9 years old. This other kid threw a rock at me and nailed me in the back of the head. It hurt like a bitch so I tackled him and drop-kicked him in the chest a couple times. I'm not so wrath anymore. :lol:

CimminyCricket
12-08-2007, 04:56 PM
A few weeks ago. ^_^'

Sergeant Hartman
12-08-2007, 05:00 PM
About 4 years ago, kicked this dude in the head for being a faggot.

Jess
12-08-2007, 05:53 PM
About 4-5 years ago. I was more of an angry person at the time and less of a lover. I couldn't even imagine having a fight now. :jess:

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2007, 06:00 PM
About 4-5 years ago. I was more of an angry person at the time and less of a lover. I couldn't even imagine having a fight now. :jess:

same thing here.. i suppose thats because we grew up.. :)

Madame Adequate
12-08-2007, 06:04 PM
I lol'd when I found out that the teachers were all chatting about it in the staff room, saying how the kid had it coming to him. :D

This is exactly the kind of person I want educating the nation's youth :bigsmile:

Heath
12-08-2007, 09:10 PM

This is exactly the kind of person I want educating the nation's youth :bigsmile:

Damn right. And people moan about how New Labour have messed up the education system. I beg to differ; clearly John Prescott has had an immensely positive effect upon teachers and children!

I haven't been in a fight for years. Perhaps I'm a pacifist lefty, except I'm not a pacifist really. Situation simply hasn't arisen where I've had to use - what would Ross Kemp call it? - ULTIMATE FORCE.

Cookie
12-08-2007, 09:17 PM
About 4 years ago, kicked this dude in the head for being a faggot.

Hahahaha. Man, I lol'd.

I haven't been in a serious fight for years.

Old Manus
12-08-2007, 09:47 PM
About 4 years ago, kicked this dude in the head for being a faggot.Giant win

Raebus
12-08-2007, 09:53 PM
I'd love it if someone who's gay saw what Sergeant Hartman said and didn't see the funny side of it, then found out where Sergeant lived and proceeded to beat the living day lights out of him. Oh man, that would be hilarious.

Sergeant Hartman
12-08-2007, 09:56 PM
By faggot I mean annoying.

Chimp
12-08-2007, 09:57 PM
I'd love it if someone who's gay saw what Sergeant Hartman said and didn't see the funny side of it, then found out where Sergeant lived and proceeded to beat the living day lights out of him. Oh man, that would be hilarious.

Yeah Sergeant Hartman, Raebus is going to get you! Watch out! Close the curtains and get a dog!

Raebus
12-08-2007, 09:58 PM
GASP

My cover is blown, you've found out my secret.

Sergeant Hartman
12-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Knew it.

James Leopold
12-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Punched a guy in the face about a year ago.

LunarWeaver
12-08-2007, 11:40 PM
I have never been in a fight except that time Hartman kicked me in the head. But I didn't fight back so it was fine.

I'm way too much of a pussy to fight. I would curl into a ball and cry until they left me alone.

CimminyCricket
12-08-2007, 11:49 PM
I'm way too much of a pussy to fight. I would curl into a ball and cry until they left me alone.

I believe it :cD

Ouch!
12-08-2007, 11:55 PM
I've only been in a handful of fights. The last one was just over four years ago. One guy on my soccer team was being an immense ass to everyone, so I tossed a soccer ball at his face. Scuffling ensued. He found it extremely hard to hit me as I held him at a safe distance with my extremely lanky arms and then knocked him flat on his butt.

I was a very angry individual at the time and tended to react in unnecessary and often extreme ways.

Zeldy
12-08-2007, 11:58 PM
I've never been in a fist fight, Id like to. Im sick of girl fights when they just pull each others hair and fling their bags at each other, If Im having a fight with a girl, I want to punch her right in the face!

escobert
12-09-2007, 12:01 AM
I've seen some crazy girl fights, girls gettin pushed down stairs and head smaches of the ground. it was lolish

Hambone
12-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Last weekend. It was my first fight in 3 years. It wasn't a real spontaneous fight though. My friends and I came up with a mortal kombat typee championship. No hits below the waist were allowed (for obvious reasons.) We just fist fought. I beat the piss out of one kid that my friend was forced to invite. It went like this:

"1, 2, 3...Go!"

We circled each other. He pushed, I blocked and pushed. Next, he tried to get me in a headlock. I just stood there stiffly and looked at him as he tried to force my head into his arms. I then grabbed his arm, placed it behind his back, and pushed him down. End of Fight.

He said afterward "I didn't know we could punch. Pfft. If I had known, I would have won." I retaliated with "You're an idiot. We all agreed that it was a fist fight, implying that we use our FISTS. You could have punched all you wanted to, dumbass."

Shlup
12-09-2007, 06:38 AM
I've never been in a fight.

Yamaneko
12-09-2007, 07:40 AM
Maybe not since middle school.

Quindiana Jones
12-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Last weekend. It was my first fight in 3 years. It wasn't a real spontaneous fight though. My friends and I came up with a mortal kombat typee championship. No hits below the waist were allowed (for obvious reasons.) We just fist fought. I beat the piss out of one kid that my friend was forced to invite. It went like this:

"1, 2, 3...Go!"

We circled each other. He pushed, I blocked and pushed. Next, he tried to get me in a headlock. I just stood there stiffly and looked at him as he tried to force my head into his arms. I then grabbed his arm, placed it behind his back, and pushed him down. End of Fight.

He said afterward "I didn't know we could punch. Pfft. If I had known, I would have won." I retaliated with "You're an idiot. We all agreed that it was a fist fight, implying that we use our FISTS. You could have punched all you wanted too, dumbass."

You are awesome.

Hambone
12-09-2007, 04:45 PM

"1, 2, 3...Go!"

He said afterward "I didn't know we could punch. Pfft. If I had known, I would have won." I retaliated with "You're an idiot. We all agreed that it was a fist fight, implying that we use our FISTS. You could have punched all you wanted to, dumbass."

You are awesome.

I surprised myself. It WAS awesome! :D

Quindiana Jones
12-09-2007, 05:21 PM
I think anyone who loses a fight (or is wrong in any way) should just admit it. Just say "Good job. But I'll get you next time!" and live with it. If I was dictator of the world, I'd make anyone saying something like "Oh I didn't know blah blah. If I did, I'd've won" get their ass handed to them again. It's pathetic. You should've punched him in the face till he cried.

Not that I'm hateful or anything. :D

smittenkitten
12-09-2007, 05:44 PM
By an Eleven year old Eleven years ago. I don't remember it but apparently my sister beat the carp out of her.

drotato
12-10-2007, 02:44 AM
Like... a month ago? D:

Proxy
12-10-2007, 03:29 AM
Never actually...People usually avoid all temptation to engage in fisticuffs with me...for some reason...I'm not intimidating at all.
I wanna fight though.

Hambone
12-10-2007, 04:31 AM
It's exhilarating!