PDA

View Full Version : I have these boogers.

snacks
12-08-2007, 03:12 PM
I kid.

WHen was the last time you were really sick, and for how long. I'm going about 3 weeks now and it kinda sucks. It just doesn't seem to want to go away.

Edit: Erm, ok.

So I blew my nose today, which by the way I thought would be a pretty easy task because i was on the downswing of a cold and kablamo! My tissue is filling up with all kinds of green goodness, and I hear that green is actually really bad and if it's clear it's ok. I mean my nose is dripping with them.

Anyone else have the same problem?

fire_of_avalon
12-08-2007, 03:27 PM
You either talk about boogers or I have to change the title.

EDIT: I hear that green is okay - not great but okay. Yellow is what you gotta look out for, man.

Rye
12-08-2007, 03:35 PM
I was really sick this time a month ago. xD

snacks
12-08-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm alot better, I mean it's not nearly as bad as it was. Ears, nose, throat etc. But it really sucks because you'd think i'd be better by now. Then again you live on the east coast don't you? Rye? The weather here has been really extremely crappy for the past week ; ;

ps: nose cleared finally it might just be the "post nasal drip" wakeup thing but it really sucks for singing :(

Jess
12-08-2007, 05:50 PM
I have a cold, sore throat and a bad cough. :(

The Ceej
12-08-2007, 05:51 PM
WHen was the last time you were really sick, and for how long.

I'm getting that way now. I think Andrew gave it to me. Fantastic. I had to go to Walgreens to get some of the good Nyquil because they recently started making it again. I had a whole bottle of that crap with no pseudophedrine in it. That crap doesn't work as well. And by "as well" I mean "at all."

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2007, 05:53 PM
the last time i was really sick was 5 years ago when a doctor gave me something for a rash that i was allergic to.. i had a fever and for the first time in years i wasnt able to go to school..

snacks
12-08-2007, 06:05 PM
WHen was the last time you were really sick, and for how long.

I'm getting that way now. I think Andrew gave it to me. Fantastic. I had to go to Walgreens to get some of the good Nyquil because they recently started making it again. I had a whole bottle of that crap with no pseudophedrine in it. That crap doesn't work as well. And by "as well" I mean "at all."

Did they make that stuff again? Oh lawd I remember getting through entire winters on that stuff.

I can't take any of the normal decongestants because for some reason my body is super allergic to gufinesin (sp) and I get incredibly insane on it. So yeah it's a little tougher for me to get better. I constantly have congestion though so this is probably just a faze, I hope.

I hope.

Shlup
12-09-2007, 06:43 AM
Green means there's an infection. If you have a cold, then you indeed have an infection. When it starts to run clear the infection is going away.

Lawr
12-09-2007, 06:46 AM
For some reason, the longest time I've been sick nowadays is 4 days.

blackmage_nuke
12-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Clear mucus annoys me the most because its the hardest to blow out

eestlinc
12-09-2007, 08:27 AM
I seem to have avoided the death flu this year.

Zeldy
12-09-2007, 05:59 PM
The last time I was ill was a week or so ago, I had a cold. I was off school for 3 days, I think that's the longest Ive ever stayed off school.

I got it from doing Duke of Edinburgh, we walked so high up this mountain/hill/thing we were walking through a cloud and it was gale force winds and heavy rain for like 15 minutes. Everyone was streaming!

escobert
12-09-2007, 06:00 PM
I haven't been too suck lately. *knocks on wood*

I Don't Need A Name
12-09-2007, 06:08 PM
HAHA what a stupid word. boogers. :rolleyes2

im always ill, but i havent been dieing much this year

Rengori
12-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Like a month ago actually.

rubah
12-09-2007, 06:32 PM
I feel like I've had a layer of phlegm about half an inch deep coating my throat for the past two weeks.

and I cough up an inch of it every morning to boot!

Why doesn't EoFF have a TMI tag?