PDA

View Full Version : I have these hard questions....

demondude
12-08-2007, 08:04 PM
A novel titled Interior Mirror is released to mammoth commercial success (despite middling reviews). However, a curious social trend emerges: Though no one can prove a direct scientific link, it appears that almost 30 percent of the people who read this book immediately become homosexual. Many of the newfound homosexuals credit the book for helping them reach this conclusion about their orientation, despite the fact that Interior Mirror is ostensibly a crime novel with no homoerotic content (and was written by a straight man). Would this phenomenon increase (or decrease) the likelihood of you reading this book?

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2007, 08:32 PM
o.O

No.78
12-08-2007, 08:33 PM
wuh

Rengori
12-08-2007, 08:43 PM
All I saw was "I have these hard..."

And no. I'm gay enough already. And also crime novels suck.

ReloadPsi
12-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Let's assume that the question is indeed "increase or decrease" and disregard the parentheses. Thus my answer is no because I don't read.

I reached a conclusion that I was bisexual when an odd (I say odd because of how innocently clean it is) paraphilia I have that only ever worked when guys did it, yet could never picture myself having sex with other men, which is a more realistic reason why the book wouldn't affect me.

rubah
12-08-2007, 11:34 PM
the phenomenon probably would, because I like stu :(

also I don't really like crime/mystery novels that much xD

it would be kinda interesting to try and validate it independently, but that would require being a guinea pig :(