PDA

View Full Version : The Rasberry and Strawberry Super Omega Death Drink of Hyper-Action Inducement :D

Markus. D
12-08-2007, 10:15 PM
So.

Anyways, Today I come to you collected ;]

But! I invented this awful drink last night that pretty much allowed me to OD on sugar...

It had 8 or so sour straps in a glass... and filled with Rasberry Fizzy.

I couldnt even finish it, the straps were melting at the end :P and I felt like I was going to vommit.

o.o;

What kind of non-alcho drinks have you made-up that were not so great/were fantastic.

RedCydranth
12-08-2007, 10:35 PM
I don't know what any of that stuff is. Sour Straps? Raspberry Fizzy? I'm sort of guessing they're like sour rope-like candies and Raspberry soda.

The worst concoction I've ever made, that didn't include idiocy (like Spaghetti sauce, Orange juice and olive puree) was Grape Juice and Chocolate Milk. The concoction is an abomination.

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2007, 10:37 PM
i had to use sugarwater for a polarization experiment.. 2 pounds of sugar in a 200 ml cup.. i thought it would be fun to taste a little.. OVERLOAD.. my taste buds died right there :p

Markus. D
12-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Both of those sound like overkill.

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2007, 11:42 PM
you have no idea.. you know the crazy things you do when you eat a really hot pepper? .. the same happens when you drink way way waaay too sweet.. think of the sweetest thing youve ever eaten/drunk, then add some pure lemon juice.. and multiply that by ten.. i was literally running around with a red head.. just.. overload..

Fatal Impurity
12-08-2007, 11:47 PM
you have no idea.. you know the crazy things you do when you eat a really hot pepper? .. the same happens when you drink way way waaay too sweet.. think of the sweetest thing youve ever eaten/drunk, then add some pure lemon juice.. and multiply that by ten.. i was literally running around with a red head.. just.. overload..

So it becomes so sweet it loops around again and becomes sour?

I once made a concoction that involved Tomato Ketchup and water...it was horrible.

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2007, 11:53 PM

So it becomes so sweet it loops around again and becomes sour?

I once made a concoction that involved Tomato Ketchup and water...it was horrible.

no.. it doesnt become sour.. just that your mouth seizes up the same way

Ouch!
12-09-2007, 12:03 AM
I went on an optional field trip in middle school. We had to take a road trip to some place in Indiana, and we stopped for dinner on the way at an Old Country Buffet. A group of friends and I decided it would be fun to see who could drink the most disgusting thing ever.

It started off fairly simple. Overloading coke with sugar. Then we started mixing different beverages. Then we started adding salt and pepper. I was the last man standing, the only one willing to continue to drink the disgusting concoctions. Everyone else decided they'd mix something in secret. They disappeared over to the buffet table while one stayed behind to make sure I didn't watch what they were putting in. I managed to drink until I encountered a chunk of something solid floating in my drink. I spit it out everywhere. I later learned it contained the following:

1. Coke
2. Sprite
3. Lemonade
4. Milk
5. Pepper (three packets)
6. Salt (three packets)
7. Sugar (five packets)
8. CHOCOLATE CAKE

The chunks of chocolate cake did me in.

blackmage_nuke
12-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Fanta or sprite + orange juice is nice
i once tried lemon tea and sprite. It was awful

Markus. D
12-09-2007, 01:05 AM
Fanta or sprite + orange juice is nice
i once tried lemon tea and sprite. It was awful

Fanta, Sprite and OJ taste great together ^^

Momiji
12-09-2007, 02:09 AM
I went on an optional field trip in middle school. We had to take a road trip to some place in Indiana, and we stopped for dinner on the way at an Old Country Buffet. A group of friends and I decided it would be fun to see who could drink the most disgusting thing ever.

It started off fairly simple. Overloading coke with sugar. Then we started mixing different beverages. Then we started adding salt and pepper. I was the last man standing, the only one willing to continue to drink the disgusting concoctions. Everyone else decided they'd mix something in secret. They disappeared over to the buffet table while one stayed behind to make sure I didn't watch what they were putting in. I managed to drink until I encountered a chunk of something solid floating in my drink. I spit it out everywhere. I later learned it contained the following:

1. Coke
2. Sprite
3. Lemonade
4. Milk
5. Pepper (three packets)
6. Salt (three packets)
7. Sugar (five packets)
8. CHOCOLATE CAKE

The chunks of chocolate cake did me in.

AHH! Old Country Buffet?! We used to have one of those around here! I miss it though, the desserts were always fantastic, and you feel so young being in there!

Anyway... most disgusting... I'm not sure! I remember my parents mixed a large dose of salt and pepper into a small amount of grape juice and giving it to me as a kid, saying they'll give me 5 dollars if I drink it all. I drank it and promptly threw up.

Aerith's Knight
12-09-2007, 02:19 AM
well.. you finished the same way you started and you made 5 dollars.. i would say thats a good deal :)

Shlup
12-09-2007, 06:38 AM
Part of an "experiment" I did with my students to show different solutions required that water be mixed in a cup of water, and a couple of them drank it. Little morons.

Yamaneko
12-09-2007, 07:42 AM
So.What kind of non-alcho drinks have you made-up that were not so great/were fantastic.
Why you gotta be a buzz-kill?

Markus. D
12-09-2007, 07:48 AM
:p

A buddy at work made a drink that had chocolate shake, sprite, fanta and OJ.

mmm~ :S Not the most delicious drink.

Tallulah
12-09-2007, 06:16 PM
This is cheating, as it's alcoholic, but one Christmas, my dad accidentally mixed brandy with Red Bull (I had a penchant for Vodka/Red Bull at the time).

I still drunk it, but it was awful. Never again! :barf:

Jowy
12-09-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm just ignoring the non-alcoholic thing.

Watermelon Bacardi, Code Red, and Red Bull, mixed with pink freezepop liquid is just spiffy.

Momiji
12-09-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm just ignoring the non-alcoholic thing.

Watermelon Bacardi, Code Red, and Red Bull, mixed with pink freezepop liquid is just spiffy.

Pink freezepops are the best. <3