PDA

View Full Version : Les Misérables

I Don't Need A Name
12-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I love this show too much
i was planning on getting the book, but its a tad expensive (staff discount at Waterstones for me though :bigsmile:)
Who else just finds the show utterly mindblowing?

Peegee
12-12-2007, 06:43 PM
For some reason I cannot sit through a play now, but when I was a child I watched Phantom of the Opera (very good) and Les Miz, which was excellent. Beyond excellent. I wanna watch it again.

The book is very long. I can't read it =(

smittenkitten
12-13-2007, 01:37 PM
I adore Les Miz! :heart:

My have the Anniversary DVD with Michael Ball and Lea Sangola and probably watched it too many times. I know mostly every song but haven't sang in a while. My main song was "Own My Own" which my music teacher use to make me sing almost every week. I think the story is excellent and very emotional. I haven't read the book but my sister has and she says it was good. If I had the time I would read it myself. :love:

I Don't Need A Name
12-13-2007, 09:37 PM
I adore Les Miz! :heart:

My have the Anniversary DVD with Michael Ball and Lea Sangola and probably watched it too many times. I know mostly every song but haven't sang in a while. My main song was "Own My Own" which my music teacher use to make me sing almost every week. I think the story is excellent and very emotional. I haven't read the book but my sister has and she says it was good. If I had the time I would read it myself. :love:

Lea Sangola, Michael Ball, Colm Wilkinson and Ruthie Henshaw
now they are what you call amazing!! :D

Vincent, Thunder God
12-19-2007, 10:19 AM
I read the book when I was 7, no joke. It was the first advanced book I read, the longest I owned so I tackled it for that very reason.

Buy the book, it's epic and enthralling. Believe me, if you liked the show's story, you'll have it expanded so much if you read the book. :)

Vivisteiner
12-19-2007, 03:02 PM
The book is awesome. The show was also really good from what I remember.