PDA

View Full Version : Ich mache heute Abend Deutch

Vermachtnis
12-10-2007, 04:38 PM
So I have my German final tonight. I should be studying more, but my study habits are terrible. My roommate left to go to the library because every five minites I'd ask something stupid. Not only that I'm watch AMV Hell 4 and I was showing him clips xD.

How are your study habits? And who else has finals or mid-terms coming up?

Aerith's Knight
12-10-2007, 05:00 PM
i do nothing, till 3 days before a test, then i study like hell without sleep.. then i pass the test.. thats about it :)

Psychotic
12-10-2007, 05:01 PM
I cram like a crazy foo' the night before because I am responsible.

Also, you're not going to be able to pass if you can't even spell Deutsch properly. :goofy:

Vermachtnis
12-10-2007, 05:06 PM
I cram like a crazy foo' the night before because I am responsible.

Also, you're not going to be able to pass if you can't even spell Deutsch properly. :goofy:

Ha! It's multiple choice and oral, spelling is irrelevent. Also, I can barely spell in English and that was a typo, yeah that's what it was, a typo.

Lynx
12-10-2007, 05:48 PM
normally about 15 second before i have to arrive for a test i scan over my notes and whatever catches my eye i remember. i ahve poor studying habbits but i usually do quite well in school.

escobert
12-10-2007, 05:52 PM
I don't study. I don't go to school to have to study :p. Not that I really did in school. Except math and French.

smittenkitten
12-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Me and my mates stay behind at College on the Monday to study. I actually did it today because I have an exam tomorrow. :eep:

Peegee
12-10-2007, 06:12 PM
ich bin ein torte hosen

I don't study.

Heath
12-10-2007, 06:24 PM
*Heute Abend habe ich eine deutsche Prüfung. I think. I'll await correction.

Glad I've never had an exam in the evening though, German or otherwise. I try to pace myself with my revision so that I handle small chunks at a time. If I have a big period chock full of exams coming up, I'll vary the time I have between subjects so I don't constantly study one thing or one subject constantly. Inevitably, as the exams draw closer I give in to temptation and end up cramming just a tiny bit.

Zeldy
12-10-2007, 06:33 PM
I'm trying the method of sticking sticky notes with bits of informations dotted around my house for my GCSE mocks in a few weeks. Just reading over old notes does absoloutly nothing for me. It's a big bunch of exams, it's hard revising for them all :3