PDA

View Full Version : Learning how to dance, just for one night.

Peegee
12-10-2007, 07:52 PM
I can dance at parties and clubs but when it comes to formal dancing (any idiotic can waltz) and salsa dancing I don't have the practical know-how to dance properly, and so I either lack confidence in my movements or all of the girls I dance with hate my guts T_T

Anyway, I don't usually need to dance formally except for this Christmas party I am always invited into. Two years ago I went and found that the music they played was all salsa and waltz, and line dancing.

So even though I can dance, these formal dancing nonsense is outside of my scope of experience, even after so long. I'm thinking of learning how to do this, but here's my problem, and those who can't dance might understand...

Since I'm only learning to dance for only one occasion, would you learn to dance (provided you can't dance) just to dance once a year?

Here's the catcher: there's cute Filipino girls. You really think PG would learn to dance for no good reason? Pah.

Aerith's Knight
12-10-2007, 08:52 PM
i dance once every 4 years.. so once a year seems a lot :)

cloud21zidane16
12-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Go for it:up:

Clouded Sky
12-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Do it!

Waltzing around to a fast song where the world becomes a blur and it's just you and your parter is the best feeling in the world!

Salsa is fun too, but learn, learn, learn how to waltz!

You might actually enjoy it and start dancing more than once a year!
When I'm at school I socially dance at least twice a week! It's great!

rubah
12-10-2007, 11:35 PM
I love waltzing.

leader of mortals
12-10-2007, 11:43 PM
well, if there are hot girls there then no... if you mate it would be very, very bad