PDA

View Full Version : Petitioning for Rank

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-11-2007, 03:49 AM
Every Sunday, post any PC or NPC generals or rulers who have done something extraordinary in this thread to petition for rank. If your NPC is found suitable, their rank will be increased. Alternately, you may PM one of the coordinators if the action that would have brought an increase in rank is secret, and we will judge privately.

Jojee
12-16-2007, 05:24 PM
I'd like to petition:

von Ouch: for singlehandedly cleaning up all the paint in the judges place and appeasing the judges xD And then for brilliantly managing false accusations by evil, evil people against Rengoria, inspecting false note, being a great mediator.

DK: for leading the army to go help Chocoland even if we didn't get there on time xD And for doing awesome stuff like, writing a lot, and planning warlike strategies and stuff. You know.

Lekana: for being a great dancer and great in bed. For the dance contest!

Ace14: For investigating the stolen stuff, and being a great cop xD

Jojee: For pinkness.

Um okay :p So some of these will go through, right? xD

Ouch!
12-16-2007, 05:29 PM
I asked BtV last night, and he suggested we petition ourselves, but I won't complain regarding this matter and will stand behind Jojee's suggestions.

Aerith's Knight
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
I petition Selena: for setting up the The International Geographic Society of Annifontia

qwertysaur
12-16-2007, 08:59 PM
I petition myself for the healing of the injured during the attacks on Chocoland and Ordallia by summoning Kirin.

professor_scissors
12-17-2007, 02:00 AM
Petitioning Counselor Victys, for negotiations with multiple other nations and taming of monsters.

NeoTifa
12-17-2007, 03:26 AM
I petition yuki for keeping her people from rioting and funded thier event to make them happy. and she was so kind as to offer the empire refugees land.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-17-2007, 09:23 AM
von Ouch: While the council recognizes the deeds of greatness, you are a general of 2nd rank already. It has been but one season, the seasons of greatness should be at least equal to your rank. The same applies to DK, who has done good but needs to work for a good three seasons before he can see another rank.

The others have done nothing of particular greatness, and thus it does not make them eligible for rank up.

The others petitioning have much the same, save for Counselor Victys, who is of first rank and has done great work with cementing diplomacy between Vendelar and other countries.

We, the Counsel do so find Victys worthy, and promote him to the 2nd rank.

Ouch!
12-23-2007, 07:26 AM
Once again, I would like to submit Zacharias Payne von Ouch for an increase in rank. This season, von Ouch not only survived an assassination attempt, but overcame the disabilities with which it left him. Despite being incapacitated for the rest of the season, made to remain under the watch of healers until his injuries had mended, von Ouch continued to act as a diplomatic figure through his younger sister, Zoe Agoni von Ouch. I believe his extraordinary devotion to diplomacy and the pursuit of peace (despite the atrocious acts against him) despite the barriers set before him exemplifies true greatness.

Further, I would also like to submit the aforementioned Zoe Agoni von Ouch. While she did not make her appearance until late in the season, she was the medium through which Zacharias was able to continue his efforts to maintain order in Rengoria. She wrote the letter requesting the aid of the Judges and, in her brother's place, went to oversee the investigations personally as Zacharias would have undoubtedly done.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-24-2007, 09:25 AM
The council finds both Zacharias Payne von Ouch and Zoe Agoni von Ouch worthy of promotion. Zacharias is hereby promoted to the rank of 3, and Zoe is hereby promoted to the rank of 2.

DK
01-10-2008, 01:08 PM
I am sure it has been long enough now and I have been a generally attempting to be helpful man, so I would like to petition for rank again please.

Ouch!
01-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Silly DK, you can only apply on Sundays.

DK
01-11-2008, 01:37 PM
oh oops. Well, it'll stay here until Sunday. :spin:

Ouch!
01-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Assuming the world of Eizon hasn't exploded because of ed by then, yeah.

DK
01-13-2008, 11:16 PM
So yeah, any word Void?

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-13-2008, 11:31 PM
Rank up for DK.