PDA

View Full Version : omg spoiler warning!

Peegee
12-11-2007, 06:58 PM
IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH/READ/EXPERIENCE THE SPOILER PLEASE DON'T READ THE SPOILER ABOVE.

What's the most annoying prank you've done? I was watching simpsons yesterday (the one when Homer spoiled the submarine / octopus / military movie) and couldn't stop laughing.

Also when Homer spoiled Empire. xDDD

scrumpleberry
12-11-2007, 07:01 PM
I just wanted to say that Peter spoiling Citizen Kane was epic.

Peegee
12-11-2007, 07:02 PM
I've watched Citizen Kane! It's a good movie! VERY GOOD

It was his schled

Ouch!
12-11-2007, 07:25 PM
I've watched Citizen Kane! It's a good movie! VERY GOOD

It was his schled
Citizen Kane was a god-awful movie rated highly simply for being the first to use so many new camera techniques, which, to a modern audience, aren't special at all. Otherwise, it was excessively boring and generally a chore to watch.

My most annoying prank is currently in the works. I'll let you all know when it comes to fruition.

Miriel
12-11-2007, 07:34 PM
My pranks aren't annoying, they're hilarious and exciting!

BardTard
12-11-2007, 07:35 PM
The most annoying prank I've ever done is the one done in the future. At 4:30 PM today. Not really a prank... more like revenge... that could be classified as a prank. But she deserves it. Anyone wanna get in on it?

Aerith's Knight
12-11-2007, 08:05 PM
me! me!

are we gonna rattle fences?

BardTard
12-11-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm pranking this girl at my work.
Which is more like... keeping her really REALLY REALLY busy. uh... *inserts evil devil emoticon* That's what she gets for making me do everything on Saturday.

Peegee
12-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Can you give details or would that spoil the surprise?

SPOIL SPOIL

BardTard
12-11-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm doing alot of stuff.
1. ordering 20 tuna WRAPS (not subs) with 12 perfectly straight lines of barbecue sauce ready to be picked up by exactly 6:12 PM. Then I'm going to call back a few minutes later (just long enough to make her waste her time but not waste any product) and tell her nevermind.

2. Okay yay for the spoiler. Well at 4:30 she's getting some phone calls from a gay sex chat room.

3. And also I'm going to call and tell her I need a pizza by a certain time and after I spend a few minutes on the phone and give her a fake address. We don't do delivery. :lol:

Oh and I was gonna have my friend call obsessively asking for me but he chickened out. Cus I was supposed to work but she had to cover for me. So I guess someone else will have to. Or I'll call and ask for myself. ? *dork*

Markus. D
12-11-2007, 10:20 PM
~ :3

Spoilers are mean, because it makes me want to read them... of which I do.