PDA

View Full Version : Oh! Oh, Lucifer! You mean ol' thing!

Marshall Banana
12-12-2007, 02:02 AM
Animals are cute and dysfunctional! Tell about yours! http://www.JEREMYTIME/mondatime/hellokitty.gif

I'll tell you about my and my parents' pets:

Tiki sings with us, talks back to us, and plays Hide & Seek with us, but she's very grumpy when she's sleepy; she'll even bite us then. She's afraid of our vacuum cleaner, thunderstorms, and bags, too.

Jinx is very loving - he loves me so much that he tries to sleep on my face - but he can be a bitter old cat. He knocked down the snowman and the Santa Claus on our porch several times, and he peed on Tiki. Sometimes he smacks Tiki's behind when she wins their races, too!

Gummi is very gentle and sweet, and I think she has a crush on Jinx, but she's been mean to Tiki during the last few days. Also, right now she's staring at my computer screen as if she can read what I'm typing; it's a little creepy.

Madame Adequate
12-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Teeko was taken from his mommy too young, so he's a very, very affectionate cat even now at the age of 11. He's absolutely lovely and adorable and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Sugi is the finest cat fellow to have ever held court. Somewhat Rubenesque, and absolutely the most cowardly creature I have ever met, he is also extremely sweet and adorable.

Jinx is highly, HIGHLY cute. Seriously way too much cute. He's a really skinny one though. He's also very, very noisy, even more than Sugi, who is half Siamese! Completely the most harmless thing to have ever lived. Even less likely to hurt someone deliberately than Auntie Pike is.

Murphl0rt has the most adorable meow ever, it's SO girly xD He also runs surprisingly fast for a round man like he is. Hugely affectionate, that one. Oh, and he goes berzerk for things on screens, pretty much anything, cursors, images, anything.

Marshall Banana
12-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Jinx and Jinx should meet! =O

Rye
12-12-2007, 02:30 AM
Jinx pretty much melts my heart when I see him on webcam when Hux holds him. He's the cutest kitty ever. I think he has cute powers. :3 He's all tannish orange but with a white tummy and a striped long tail!

Here is a picture. :3

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/jinxhuxcute.jpg

Jojee
12-12-2007, 02:32 AM
MILF is like the cat lady, except less ladylike. :o

Momiji
12-12-2007, 02:34 AM
Sammy (my dog) is a big whiny plush toy. He's half sharpei, half Norwegian elkhound. He's very loyal and loving though.

Maxine (my cat) is freaking awesome. I love her to death. She's dark gray and super-cuddly. <33333

Jake (my brother's cat) is freaking stupid and always manages to get in trouble. He's Maxine's brother and never shuts up.

Kitty (we just call him Kitty) is a cat that adopted us. He comes and goes as he pleases. He's a beautiful cat though. His fur is soooo soft. <3

NeoCracker
12-12-2007, 02:34 AM
Only cat I got now is a fat lazy bastard named flower.

Really, once it hadn't moved for at least 24 hours. It was weird.

Though I did have a cat name Stalin. She would attack other peoples vital points, but not mine. She was nice to me, she'd even cuddle.

She attacked everyone else in their sleep.

Madame Adequate
12-12-2007, 02:44 AM
MILF is like the cat lady, except less ladylike. :o

*Throws cats at you*

Jinx and Jinx should meet, yes! Jess is wrong though, he doesn't have cute powers. He has evil Sith powers that happen to apply cuteness. :3

Raebus
12-12-2007, 02:45 AM
Rye showed me the screen shot of Jinx, you look like a woman in it.

Madame Adequate
12-12-2007, 02:57 AM
Rye showed me the screen shot of Jinx, you look like a woman in it.

:jess: Kindest thing I've heard from not-Rye in a long time.

~*~Celes~*~
12-12-2007, 03:02 AM
Brandy is the oldest of our pets (she's about 14 years old, will be 15 in January). German Shepherd, Collie, Chow mix and I think more than that but that's all I know about xP She's mostly deaf, going blind, has arthritis in most of her body, and just kind of...exists anymore. She's been very loyal and protective of our family, she used to be cuddly and always wanted to play but in her old age, she isn't so much anymore...I see her dying fairly soon :( She's my dad's dog.

Emmy, my mom's 8 month old puppy, is the most annoying of the annoying. She still craps everywhere, she tears up the bathroom wastebasket, is VERY clingy, tries to hog all of the attention from the other pets, eats cat poop, and just...ANNOYS the living :skull::skull::skull::skull: outta me. She's half chihuahua, half rat terrier.

Hammy is my little brother's hamster, though he's quite neglected because my little brother doesn't like him for some odd reason. He's adorable beyond all means :3 He's a golden hamster. Not sure how old he is...I forget ^^;

And then, there's my pet....His name is Cat. Bet you can't guess what kind of animal he is xD He's a year and 8 months old and he's most definitely the most adorable cat I know =3 He's supposed to be my mom's cat, but because she picks on him all the time (puts tape on his feet, folds his ears back, pulls back his gums so his teeth show, drenches his tail, feet, fur, etc with water, and several other things), he doesn't like her. Since my little brother Christopher does the same things to him, he doesn't like him either. He clings to me more than anyone, so we kinda adopted each other ^_^ He's very affectionate, loves attention, and will cuddle with me when he knows I'm upset...or even just because. He loves to take naps on my bed during the day after I come home from school and gives me a cheery chirrup-type greeting every morning when I wake up. He's a tiger-striped cat, and in fact, I'll post a pic of him after I'm done gushing about him x3 He's rather bloated at the moment due to the fact that he's been sneaking milk again -.o but all in all, he's the cutest thing ever, and I love him to death <3

Cat:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j38/celeschere08/CATMEISTER.jpg
Emmy:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j38/celeschere08/menemmy.jpg
Brandy:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j38/celeschere08/Brandy.jpg

Sorry, no pics of the hamster =[ But yeah, those are the dogs 'n the cat =]

Momiji
12-12-2007, 03:05 AM
Awww, Brandy looks so lonely. :(

Marshall Banana
12-12-2007, 03:12 AM
Brandy is so beautiful! =O

Cat looks like a cat who would jump out of bushes or trees to scare passersby. XD

Vermachtnis
12-12-2007, 04:18 AM
I've got this old black cat, she's about 12 now. And a year old orenge cat, he's pretty nuts. Simba (the orenge cat) is more effectionate than Nightmare (The black one). He'll come and jump on my lap when I'm playing games and he's quieter than Nightmare. I've never met a cat who meows as much as her.

~*~Celes~*~
12-12-2007, 04:24 AM
Awww, Brandy looks so lonely. :(
Naw, she's not lonely, she's just miserable in her old age =[ Poor thing.

Brandy is so beautiful! =O

Cat looks like a cat who would jump out of bushes or trees to scare passersby. XD Thanks ^^ Nah, Cat wouldn't do that...He's pretty paranoid 'cause of what my mom does to him -.o

rubah
12-12-2007, 05:14 AM
Reita is a big baby; she's a big lean rottweilor machine, but has the heart of Chewbacca. She's massively afraid of vacuum cleaners and new animals (especially baby ones with a lot of energy). She's not afraid of squirrels and can catch them out of a tree.

Mussie is another big baby. He survived a lot of crap so far, and he's just recently a year old! (his mother died the day after he was born, he got parvo a couple of months after that, and a couple of months ago, he got hit by a car or something and messed up his back where it hurt him badly to walk!). He likes to jump up on the couches (the first of our dogs to do that; my parents are getting soft in their old age) and more or less thinks he's human.

He has these deep, soulful eyes.

Teabelle is the newest addition (after dear tyge departed our realm :() she's a hyperactive, bronchitic chihuahua who likes to lick.

Mussie likes to lick her crotch (he licked tyge's too, the pervert!)

Young Cato is as aloof and mysterious as ever (aren't all cats?) but he let me scratch his (her actually) belly and ears for a long time when i got home this afternoon.