PDA

View Full Version : People who know Japanese here...

Selena_Akariko
12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Please, help me! I saw a very cool flash movie, but it's in Japanese, and I don't understand a thing! :( And this movie seems so complex and... Well, see for yourself:

ƒKƒ‰ƒNƒ^ƒmƒJƒ~ƒTƒ} (http://clairvoyance.game-server.cc/garakuta.html)

I really wanna know what this movie is about :(

:save: Selena

Lynx
12-11-2007, 06:18 PM
that link doesnt seem to work, for me atleast. not that im great with japanese or anything i was just curious and thought id inform you the link might not be working.

Selena_Akariko
12-11-2007, 06:36 PM
that link doesnt seem to work, for me atleast. not that im great with japanese or anything i was just curious and thought id inform you the link might not be working.
Thanks. I fixed it.

:save: Selena

Lynx
12-11-2007, 07:40 PM
well after watching it have no idea what it says but i have to say it was an aweseome flash video.

Aerith's Knight
12-11-2007, 08:04 PM
i know brother, sister, mother and father.. but thats about all the japanese i know

KoShiatar
12-12-2007, 01:05 PM
I moved this to the help forum, maybe you'll get more attention this way. :)

Zeromus_X
12-15-2007, 03:37 AM
The title seems to be "Karakuta no kami-sama" ("Karakuta's God"), and from what I can gather, it seems to be about futuristic city which is watched over by God (the white-haired individual watching the monitor). The sister of the main character is named Amy, and she's angry at God for taking her mother and father away, which is why she's ran away and gotten into many dangerous situations. The young man with the sword seems to want to confront God for taking away Amy and his home. It sounds like a pretty typical story, but the music sure is nice.