PDA

View Full Version : The Historical Museum

Selena_Akariko
12-12-2007, 02:09 PM
[this and all the other museums are posted here, in the main forum, in order not to make too much non-country and none-RP threads in the sub-forum. The links to the topics will be posted in the first post of the main Society thread, and updates will be hung on the Information Board.]

You are greeted by a handsome young man (http://www.maj.com/gallery/keshi-shai/pics/mark.png). He gives you a smile and says:

"Welcome to the Historical Museum. My name is Mark Evans, I'm the person in charge here." - he laughs a bit.

"The Museum was founded by the International Geographic Society of Annifontia in order to record the history of the Eizon countries and pass it on to future generations. But the Museum is still new, so we are sorry that there's still so few things to show." - he smiles at you yet again.

He then leads you further down the hall, on both sides of which you see glass showcases. "Every country has its own separate showcase, in which the historical artifacts they donate to the Society are placed. Also, in order to make the historical documents available for everybody to read and study, we made a special copy machine which gives you a copy of the text every time you want one." - points to a small machine near one of the glass cases. - "The original in the showcase isn't available for reading, of course."

"So far, only the Empire, the Airyglyph, Chocoland and the Celestial Islands showcases have something to show. But we hope to get more soon, people seem interested in this project." - he smiles yet again. You can see that he enjoys doing his job.

"Well, that's all I have to say for now. You can walk around the museum or ask me if you need something else. I'll be glad to help."

Selena_Akariko
12-12-2007, 02:14 PM
As you approach the Empire showcase, you see a knife, shining mysteriously. The handle silver handle seems richly decorated, but the materials it is decorated with are unknown. What is also unusual about this knife is that the blade is almost white.
The note on the showcase says:

"This knife belonged to the only child of John Gainsborough, Aerith. The knife is made of mythril fused with unknown material. Historians suppose that it was manufactured in the home country of the Cetra, Inrial."

You also see a scroll and a golden tube near it (probably its former container). The copy machine nearby offers you a copy of:

Selena_Akariko
12-12-2007, 02:19 PM
The Airyglyph showcase contains a golden, diamond incrusted sword. The note on the showcase says:

"This sword belonged to the last King of the Zukazu Kingdom, which is now destroyed. This is a sword of a man who fought and lived with honor, and a great deal of wars were won with it."

Selena_Akariko
12-14-2007, 11:28 AM
In the Chocoland showcase, you see a a magnificent tiara of pure gold and emerald. The band is two thin bands twisted loosely and get wider as they travel down to meet eachother. The meeting of the two bands is and encased oval emerald of the purest green and most precise cut. Its green sheen is so vibrant, it sends off a warm glow.
The note on the showcase says:

"This the tiara worn by the Chieftesses and Princesses of Chocoland. It had been donated to the Museum for safekeeping due to the recent incidents in the country."

Selena_Akariko
12-14-2007, 11:32 AM
The Celestial Islands showcase shows a crown and a scepter. The notes say:

"The Solar Crown, worn by the former ruling family of Sol Island before the fusion of the islands into one country."
"The Lunar Scepter, an heirloom from the late Donvax dynasty."