PDA

View Full Version : Gantz!!!!!!!!!!

basche12
12-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh my god, i just watched finished wathing the entire series of Gantz. And i am speechless. it was quite possibly one of the best anime series i have watched in a long time. the storie was totally f'd up. it had my attention from episode 1-26. who else has watched this wonderfull anime?? and if so what did you think?

Hazzard
12-12-2007, 08:34 PM
It was friggin' mindblowing! I absolutely loved the series, and it was one of the greats! I cried so many times, it made feel like a wuss, especially when that big breasted girl died...

Captain Maxx Power
12-12-2007, 09:29 PM
*sigh* Why is it every single Anime series is "da best anime series evar!"? First it was Neon Genesis Evagellion, then Bleach, then .hack, then something bloody else. For once, can't we mention an anime series that's utterly terrible? I mean there must be one, they can't all be essential viewing. And what is there, like a billion different animes? I only have about sixty years left on this planet, I can't watch them all!

basche12
12-12-2007, 09:44 PM
first off i never said it was the best ever!? i said it was the best one that i have watched in a while. and second why would you want to talk about crappy animes? im sorry if i am upsetting anyone but im not going to sit here and talk about lupin the 3rd. i hate that show. it is most definately my most hated anime. and third i am sorry i am talking about something that interests me. next time you dont have to read this thread. you knew what it was about just reading the title. dont read it or even reply to it. there wasn't a point in your negativity towards the show. but you dont see me coming over to one of your threads and dumping on your topic do you?? so please next time just ignore your dislikes and move on

Captain Maxx Power
12-13-2007, 12:50 AM
first off i never said it was the best ever!? i said it was the best one that i have watched in a while. and second why would you want to talk about crappy animes? im sorry if i am upsetting anyone but im not going to sit here and talk about lupin the 3rd. i hate that show. it is most definately my most hated anime. and third i am sorry i am talking about something that interests me. next time you dont have to read this thread. you knew what it was about just reading the title. dont read it or even reply to it. there wasn't a point in your negativity towards the show. but you dont see me coming over to one of your threads and dumping on your topic do you?? so please next time just ignore your dislikes and move on

You have to understand; Whenever anyone mentions any anime ever their first reaction is to go on about how it's either the best thing they have ever seen, the best anime they have ever seen, or in the best things they have ever seen. My point was on the sheerest improbability of all anime being the best, or indeed any good. Also I've never heard of Lupin the 3rd, but I imagine it's probably been called the best anime ever by someone somewhere.

Dammit, I'm just bitter. I hate being out of the loop of what's cool so I just deride anything popular as a knee jerk reaction so it appears I really dislike something when in reality I'm annoyed that I've once again been reminded of my disassociation with the pulse of popular culture.

Roto13
12-13-2007, 01:00 AM
You should read the manga. :P