PDA

View Full Version : How can you even see the difference?

Aerith's Knight
12-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Couple years ago i knew these identical twin girls from my church.. now this was a very strange situation, because i was madly in love with one of them, while the other one was madly in love with me.. i of course only found out about this after they moved..

when i told this story to my friends they were just like: "Whats the difference?.. you moron."

Has this ever happened to you?.. you didnt notice something and everyone else thinks you are the biggest idiot for it?

oddler
12-12-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm sure it's happened before but I forget about people that call me an idiot. They usually die.

Rye
12-12-2007, 10:06 PM
We have a lot of twins and triplets in my grade. Of the triplets, two are identical, but one is tanner and skinnier, and one is really small and different looking, so it's relatively easy to tell them apart. As for the twins, there is a set of twins that don't look alike at all since they're identical *one is short and blonde and one is tall and a brunette), and one set that look absolutely the same and I still can't tell them apart to this day. Feels kind of awkward. ;;

Clouded Sky
12-12-2007, 11:45 PM
I dated the ugly twin. :(

Fatal Impurity
12-12-2007, 11:49 PM
There was something different about them...but only you saw it obviously.

rubah
12-12-2007, 11:54 PM
I played softball with a pair of identical twins, and the only way to tell them apart before they started wearing their hair different was by freckles.

Heath
12-13-2007, 12:02 AM
There were two twins on my course in college for the last two years. Not quite sure what defines twins as being truly identical but they did look really similar. I could tell them apart initially because one wore their hair different from the other, plus one of them wore glasses and the other didn't. Eventually though I noticed other differences between them like in the shapes of their faces (something you wouldn't notice initially) to tell them apart even if Lynsey wasn't wearing her glasses. I never saw why people had trouble telling those twins apart.

Denmark
12-13-2007, 12:04 AM
There were two sets of twins in my class in high school: one fraternal and one identical. I always knew which of the fraternal ones was which (one had darker skin! my mom always went by their hair color to tell them apart and i was like o_O) but I couldn't tell the identicals apart at first. Upon getting to know them better I saw the little nuance differences.

There's a set of twins in my class here at college. I swear there's no difference between them at all, yet people can tell them apart! I have no idea how. :o

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2007, 12:06 AM
There was something different about them...but only you saw it obviously.

yeah.. im weird that way :)

Aphrodite.
12-13-2007, 01:56 AM
Twins be in a few of my classes. They're identical redheaded boys, and when I first met them five years ago, I was in awe because I couldn't tell them apart. Then it became scary when I knew instantly which was which. Now they don't look so much alike, since one wears glasses, but even without them it's easy to tell them apart for me.

Arc_Master_14
12-13-2007, 03:42 AM
theres twins ive known since 1st or 2nd garde that i used to never be able to tell em apart but know i can tell bothe pairs from eachother easily