PDA

View Full Version : I'm buying a PSP! First rpg will be FF I or FF Tactics!

Dragonsoul
12-13-2007, 11:24 AM
In January I want to buy a new Sony PSP!!! It'll be the new Slim & Light version, and the Ice Silver color that comes in the Daxter Entertainment Pack. That bundle includes: the system, the Daxter Game, a UMD disc that contains Family Guy episodes, and a 1 gb Memory Stick PRO Duo memory card. It's $199. For my first game, besides Daxter, I will get either Final Fantasy I or Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, plus the strategy guide for it. That'll be $60 more.

I'm really interested in the PSP right now! It can play music, show photos, play official movies, play user videos, access internet, play multiplayer, use gamesharing, watch tv, access my PC/PS 3 files, run Linux, use Homebrew, and output to a TV!!! The rpg's on the DS are probably better and the DS is cheaper but the DS's extra features I are only: basic chat program, gamesharing, and Wifi multiplayer mode.

So after finishing up the last ten hours of Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings my next game will be either Final Fantasy I(PSP), Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions(PSP), or Alundra 1(1998 PS 1 action rpg I like). I'm thinking about which game to play next. I'm pretty sure it'll definetely be one of these three. I may get Alundra 1 as a gift for Christmas if my relatives were paying attention to my hints. I'm trying to find a way to get money for the PSP though.

I'm real excited about this. I think that right now I'll check out the reviews for FF I and FF Tactics on Gametrailers.com, I liked the info they showed there. :)

EDIT:
I bought it! It's a new Sony PSP, the newer Slim & Light version, and the Ice Silver color from the Daxter Entertainment Pack. The bundle came with: the system, the Daxter game, a UMD disc with 5 Family Guy episodes, and a 1gb Memory Stick PRO Duo memory card. The Daxter game is ok, not really my style though. Family Guy is ok, but not really my style. The memory card I got rules. The system rules! I need to get a Usb cable so I can connect the Psp to my Pc and put in music, videos, and photos. I love to use the internet on this new Psp. My Aunt/Uncle said they may buy me a game this Christmas, and they know which three games I want to get: Alundra 1(PS 1), FF 1(PSP), and FF Tactics(PSP). Hopefully they give me one of those three games. I think it's more likely that they'd buy me FF I or FF Tactics, since then can just pick it up at the store. I still have a couple hours of levelling to do in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, and then I have to finish the final battle. I really love FF XII: RW! Daxter and Family Guy stuff for PSP I just got, they are ok, but not my style. I may buy a game for DS or PSP within a few days, so I have something else also to play. This PSP purchase is great! :)