PDA

View Full Version : CHANGE

Bunny
12-13-2007, 01:54 PM
This thread is about big change.

Not something like "Hey look I just changed my clothes!" More of "Hey look, I just changed my entire life!" The question is simple, the answer is a bit more complicated:

Have you ever gone through a massive huge change in your life that has worn you out and perhaps even depressed you to the point where you don't really want to do it anymore, even though you look forward to it?

I am going through one of these changes. It has several parts:

1. No more job. As of friday, I will no longer have a set job that will guide me in the direction that I need to go. I will be completely on my own, taking care of myself and I will have no help as I have for the previous year-and-a-half. This is scary but also liberating.

2. No where to go. Granted, I have four or five people that have offered to put me up for "as long as I need", but that offer tends to come with a silent limitation that is equal to or, more often than not, lesser than the amount of their patience with people. I am almost completely comfortable staying with a person for all eternity. Somehow I don't think these people actually meant for it to be that way when they made the offer. So basically, I am homeless but with a place to stay, just not permenantly. Whee.

3. No desire. I don't really want to go to college, mostly because I have absolutely no idea what I want to study and become later in life and I do not want to be in debt for the rest of it while I do something I only have a half-interest in, which is most things. I also hate to be in one spot for more than a total of eight months, this could be a big problem with school and also anything else in life. I also have no real desire for any career-type job. So yeah, what exactly can I do with all this desire?!

4. No internet. Won't have it. This thread has the privledge of serving as my goodbye. Cya later.

CimminyCricket
12-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Bunny ;_;

Loony BoB
12-13-2007, 02:06 PM
If you have a place to stay then I'm sure you'll get the internet. How will you pay for your food, though?

I dislike not having a job. Security in life allows me to do a lot more than the so-called freedom of not having such a job. So I keep mine.

I've gone through big changes. I moved from Auckland to Edinburgh, for example. I allowed Danielle to move in with me. There are probably others but those two stand out a bit more, particularly the former. Yet, somehow, I don't feel I've changed personally much at all in spite of such changes - which isn't a bad thing. I'm happy with who I am.

smittenkitten
12-13-2007, 02:07 PM
My change is kind of the opposite.

About two years ago I was living with my parents, had no job and wasn't in School. I was depressed, smoking and went drinking every weekend. Now I'm in College doing my HNC Administration & Information Technology, living with Daniel (Loony BoB) and have a job at Clinton Cards. I never thought I would be where I am today but things happen.

As for your situation Bunny I'm sorry to hear you have no job as of Friday but it's not the end. Stay at your friends for a while until you find a job or start College. If you don't know what you want to do maybe you can do a mixed course with lots of different subjects and see which one you like best. As for you saying goodbye I’m sure it isn't. I had no internet last year but I was a regular. You can go to the library in your spare time and use the internet for free!

I hope the best for you~ ^__^

oddler
12-13-2007, 04:37 PM
I tend to put huge amounts of energy into things. When that gets mixed with being a teenage boy "in love" with a girl that won't have you, things get messy. I spent 5 years of my life pining for someone for no reason at all and, along the way, kept every feeling about every other thing inside. When high school ended and the possibility of being in a relationship with this girl disappeared, I finally moved on.

I learned to be myself and not hold back. I got a job working at the factory that I help lead now and I learned how to interact with people better. Of course, through humor. More importantly, I let go of what I was so stuck on earlier in life and started to notice things that were right in my face all that time. ;)

The only thing I keep inside now is anger but that's cool with me because I can't stand conflict.

Bunny, I don't know you very well or if this is even serious but, if you're leaving for good, I hope life treats you fairly and I hope nothing but the best for you. :choc2:

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
how can you be out of a job and homeless so fast?.. dont you have 3 weeks notice.. unless you do something stupid like stealing of course..

and youd think you wouldnt be homeless until its pay rent day..

maybe you should think about what you want to do and go to college.. cause being a homeless guy doesnt suit you.. your bitter already :)

Quindiana Jones
12-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Bunny you suck. You've basically just made a goodbye thread. And even worse, you've EMOd it up with your EMO life. Get your ass in EoEO!

Seriousness aside, that sucks dude. You gotta find something to do till you figure stuff out.

demondude
12-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Bye bunny. :(

Rye
12-13-2007, 06:54 PM
OH MY GOD BUN BUN!!!! ;_____________; PM ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER, QUICK. HOW WILL WE BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER. BAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :kaocry2:

No.78
12-13-2007, 08:14 PM
He probably can't read this, you know.

BardTard
12-13-2007, 08:16 PM
You're leaving us? :(

Madame Adequate
12-13-2007, 08:21 PM
NOOOOOOO! MISTER BEEE! *cries*

Yeah some big changes in my life. Like when I first listened to Jimi Hendrix.

Aerith's Knight
12-13-2007, 09:00 PM

your a man!(well.. supposed to be)

suck it up..

yes.. you can let out one silent tear

Raebus
12-13-2007, 09:07 PM

your a man!(well.. supposed to be)

but more of a man than me, far more. I'm quite girly at times.

:thumb:

Goldenboko
12-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Mooch off parents ;0

*Declares this a publicity stunt*

Anyway nope no life changing events recently.

Jowy
12-14-2007, 12:31 AM
Come sleep in the attic here! I'm cool with it!

Madame Adequate
12-14-2007, 02:05 AM
Come sleep in the attic here! I'm cool with it!

Can I join and we have a slumber party and do each other's hair and gossip about boys? :D