PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be the guy.

Jowy
12-14-2007, 11:17 AM
IWBTG! A Very Hard Game About a Boy and 8-bit Masochism! (http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/index.php)

I can't get past the first room.

KentaRawr!
12-14-2007, 08:34 PM
Downloading now. I can't wait to get past the first room and laugh in your face. :3

I hope this isn't as tedious as The Hardest Flash Game Ever, or whatever it's real title is. >_> It's a Megaman, ASCII game, and it's more of a progressive puzzle game then a Megaman game, really. It should make the Lolo sound when you die. But no. It makes the megaman sound. :/ Stupid Flash game.

Anyway, it's almost done downloading. I'll get past thy first room!

Edit: Okay, I know how to get through the bottom of the room. The first two rows are a piece of cake. Just run to the smaller portion of the hall as separated by the gray spots. But, the third one, you have to do a trick. Make sure that when you're falling in that hole, you're hugging the left wall. This will keep you from triggering the spikes. But, once you get through the bottom, you just fall on more. That way's a bad way. One, safer, alternative way, is to jump through the ceiling. Try that instead. But watch out for the Gravity Apples! You have to get to a certain point, and they fall either up or down. You won't know until you die a few times. After that room, descend into the shrine of the silver monkey. :3 Actually, I'm a bit stuck on the next room. There's no monkey. But, hey, I'm sure you can figure this room. It seems easy enough. You can jump on the clouds, but you have to be quick so they don't drive you into spikes. Try to get to the lefternmost cloud, and ride it to the next level!

Yeah. I'm awesome.

Jowy
12-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Shrine of the Silver Monkey, seriously?

lulz.

Momiji
12-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Shrine of the Silver Monkey, seriously?

lulz.

Blue barracudas FTW! xD

I'll download it in a few minutes.

Edit: Note: You can jump over some of the apples to trigger their movement.

Edit again: Man, smurf this game.

Levian
12-15-2007, 01:24 AM
Edit again: Man, smurf this game.

Yeah, pretty much. I hate doing things over and over again.

iostiogic
12-18-2007, 03:40 AM
introducing this game to someone...
is a form of torture.

Ramza Beoulve
12-18-2007, 04:15 AM
As I did last semester with that megaman-esque ASCII game, I'll torture >20 students the next semester. But this time I'll refrain of playing it myself, I want to see someone else suffer, not me.

Roto13
12-18-2007, 04:25 AM
Ok, I'm bored of it now.

Shoeberto
12-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Man, why? Why?

Roto13
12-18-2007, 09:47 PM
I think it's supposed to be more of a tribute than an actual game. :P