PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack

Super Sepiroth
12-14-2007, 07:17 PM
If i'm honest I the movie, It wasn't brilliant though

Best thing was the freakin soundtrack guys!!!

I mean J-E-N-O-V-A On a freakin guitar!!!

only bad thing about the soundtrack was Still More Fighting (Tifa Vs Loz Fight) the Piano turned it into a p*ssy track, the original kicks arse though!

Your thoughts?

Mr Cactuar
12-17-2007, 08:49 AM
The movie was great.

And Fighting on piano was better in my opinion. One Winged Angel was not the same with the Rock part in the movie but off the soundtrack it is amazing.

Seal Evil
12-19-2007, 07:44 PM
I actually really, really liked One Winged Angel, and yes, J-E-N-O-V-A was great too.

I didn't care too much for the piano version of Fighting though. It was alright, I guess. I thought it fitted in with Tifa well, as it was her scene; it sounded more girly.

BG-57
12-21-2007, 07:42 PM
I liked the treatment of the Turk's theme, but I wish it had been stand-alone instead of interspersed in the middle of unrelated battle music. I also liked the version of One-Winged Angel in the context of the movie, although when listening to just the soundtracks I like the FFVII version better.

The victory fanfare was good for a cheap laugh.

smittenkitten
12-27-2007, 01:57 AM
I used the soundtrack for the presentation I did at College on Final Fantasy VII. I love the Jenova and the one winged Angel music. I also refered eoff w00t.