PDA

View Full Version : Monkey Adventure

Raebus
12-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Their was a monkey called Alvin, he was a monkey with intelligence. Ever since he had escaped from a mad scientist's laboratory, it had come to his attention that he had somehow gained the power of speech and even more importantly, had been given the full library of vulgar hang signals.

Flipping the birdie and many many more, these wonders were at its disposal. The first thing Alvin wanted to do was to go back to his tribe in the jungle, he used the flying powers he gained due to the experiments he had been through.

All was not well when he got there, the monkeys there shunned him and left him out of the daily grooming activities aka searching for fleas and seeing them as food as they ate them with a monkey smile on their monkey faces. His intelligence had alienated him from his tribe and he was forced out.

Alvin the monkey wasn't down for the count though, he decided to make a name for himself in the city and there he found a university that welcomed monkeys of all intelligence. Something was off though, the sign that read "university" fell off to reveal "Zoo". He didn't think anything of this because he thought "Why would humans trick me into joining a university when it was really a zoo?".

Alvin was a kind monkey, he didn't suspect the humans of being into trickery. Oh how he learned his lesson, Alvin spent the rest of his days in a cage eating bananas and reading Shakespeare, wishing he was in a university.

The point of this thread is, can you think of stories on the spot? Do you think you're good at telling stories?

Quindiana Jones
12-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Yes. Yes, I can. And they are always fantastic.

I was on a bus ride, and my teacher told a really sucky story. So I slapped her upside the head, then told her a good 20 minute story, during which she was on the edge of her seat (literally), and I had to tell her to hush her mouthsie and let me tell the story on several occasions.

Rye
12-14-2007, 09:30 PM
I am really terrible at telling stories, because I'm always distracted. I'm good at making things up though.