PDA

View Full Version : I've ran out of things to talk about

Peegee
12-14-2007, 11:16 PM
In fact I think this thread is a repeat xD

Just now on World of Warcraft pg was heard to say:

Peegee: we should attempt to do weekly kara runs
Peegee: and daily pokemon tournaments.

I said the same thing about 7 months ago. So it looks like I have roughly 7 months of text, and then I do the same thing, and then repeat again.

In fact I've said 'asl' about sixty bajillion times now.

So the topic for you guys is this: would it be easy to replace you with a chat bot like you could for pg (just make it ask you for your asl once every 0.28 seconds and accuse you of being asian)? If not what is it like being a normal person? I'm starting to be curious.

Aerith's Knight
12-14-2007, 11:25 PM
?? i dont play MMO's.. so i still have origional thoughts.. sry mate cant help you :p

LunarWeaver
12-14-2007, 11:36 PM
I have a horrible memory and repeat everything I say. I could definitely be replaced by a bot! Or a femmebot because they get nipple-guns. But my different moods have different repeated limited lines, and that makes the cycle seem longer. I'm like some sort of limited Frankenstein creation, except with personalities instead of icky zombie parts like Robert De Niro.

Chimp
12-14-2007, 11:38 PM
No.

Araciel
12-14-2007, 11:41 PM
I correct peoples' grammar. The title of this thread would look better if it said 'I've run out of things to talk about'.

BardTard
12-15-2007, 12:29 PM
Yep it'd be easy to make a bot of me. A bot that talks alot and overuses the phrase lol. It would spam links to Utada Hikaru and Smile.dk videos on youtube and would be programmed to quote Demetri Martin and Cheese. In my case you'd accuse me of being an unruly 14 year old pothead.

theundeadhero
12-15-2007, 05:18 PM
You ran out of things to talk about because you talked it all up in Someplace Strange.

Breine
12-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Probably not. But a the bot-thinhy you're talking about could probably replace one of my friends. He's always repeating himself - chances are that he'll tell you the same thing at least three times on the same day. He either forgets, or he doesn't care/realize who he's talking to.

scrumpleberry
12-15-2007, 09:40 PM
On a superficial level I think it would work. Once my relatives got psychologists, they'd realise IT WAS NOT ME GASP.

Freya
12-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Just now on World of Warcraft pg was heard to say:

Peegee: we should attempt to do weekly kara runs
Peegee: and daily pokemon tournaments.

Dude, we can't tonight ;_; I have to go babysit. Oh yeah no kara run either.

If you have it make the o.o O.o o.O O.O faces occasionally and an Oie here and there and /cyber? then yeah A bot would work for the people I casually talk to.