PDA

View Full Version : Dude, I just pointed my Wii Remote at my Christmas tree, and it acted as a sensor bar

KentaRawr!
12-15-2007, 12:28 AM
That most certainly is a nice addition to the small list of Sensor Bar replacements. Just thought I'd let everyone know, in case their Sensor Bar broke this season.

Anyway, to give this at least some form of gaming discussion, how many common items have you guys found that act as replacements to the Wii Sensor bar, or another piece of any other system possible? The only kind of Accessory Replacement I've seen besides the Sensor Bar is attaching puddy to the bottom of a Wii Remote to make it gun-shaped, replacing any Hand-Gun attachment for the Wii.

What of you guys?

CimminyCricket
12-15-2007, 12:32 AM
None, I still don't even have a Christmas tree up.``

Tavrobel
12-15-2007, 01:14 AM
None. I taped my sensor bar to the top of my TV, so I won;t be losing it any time soon.

Now, is it the tree itself, or the ornaments?

KentaRawr!
12-15-2007, 12:22 PM
The ornaments, of course.

Roto13
12-15-2007, 11:23 PM
Does it work as a good sensor bar? Because that would be awesome when I want to bring my Wii somewhere and I don't want to bring my sensor bar because I'm always paranoid I'm going to break it. :P

KentaRawr!
12-16-2007, 02:04 AM
Sometimes, if you get it at the right angle. The first time I tried it, it worked absolutely perfectly. But, another time, and it jumped everywhere. Your best bet is to make certain lights protrude, and point at them.

Lawr
12-16-2007, 02:18 AM
I can use a book to replace myself in that cheap thing called EyeToy for the PS2 and get a perfect score. :D

Arc_Master_14
12-16-2007, 06:02 AM
no its the ligts that are doing it because there is a hack you can do to your computer mouse to make it so u can use a wiimote and u can use candles as a sensor bar

KentaRawr!
12-16-2007, 11:19 AM
no its the ligts that are doing it because there is a hack you can do to your computer mouse to make it so u can use a wiimote and u can use candles as a sensor bar

I consider the lights to be part of the Christmas Tree. If it's got no lights, it's an Evergreen. :p

Proxy
12-18-2007, 05:10 PM
The thread confuses and scares me. I don't know what's going on. =(