PDA

View Full Version : FF XIII extended Trailer! (link inside)

Elpizo
12-15-2007, 09:07 AM
FF XIII (second link is a link to where you can download the trailer)
YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII EXTENDED Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHpxRuafXG8)
Downloadlink to FF XIII trailer (http://www.sendspace.com/file/z6cd42)

FF Versus XIII (second link is a link to where you can download the trailer)
YouTube - Final Fantasy Versus XIII EXTENDED Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEvvcEUtb_E&watch_response)
Downloadlink to FF Versus XIII trailer (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fsb54i)

Looking good. ^^

Pete for President
12-15-2007, 09:18 AM
Wow. The versus XIII battles look amazing. :choc:

Karellen
12-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Still no FF vXIII gameplay footage :(

Raebus
12-15-2007, 09:25 AM
You've got to appreciate the versus trailer, he broke a guys neck and actually impaled someone with a sword, with BLOOD. I like it.

No.78
12-15-2007, 10:42 AM
omgomgomgomgogmgogm i <3 ff13 already, and the music... I want to download the OST right NOW, even tho it doesnt exist.

VS 13 doesnt get me as excited but it still looks pretty epic, especially considering its set in a pseudo-reality :O

haha, no love for the mobile one

RpgN
12-15-2007, 01:32 PM
OMG!!! both trailers are amazing. lots of new scenes with FFXIII. It's the reason why I bought the ps3 :)

Northcrest
12-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Final Fantasy XII trailer was so cool. All of those flips a shooting and slashing. Oh and was that thing "Lightning" was fighting Ifrit. The vXIII was so awesome I felt like I was playing Kingdom Hearts II again.

Vivisteiner
12-15-2007, 03:21 PM
I downloaded the FFXIII one, its got amazing quality, but no sound!

Why?

Hazzard
12-15-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm more excited and on grips for XIII at the moment, it looks absolutely amazing. The graphics, cgi gameplay and every element in the game appears outstanding so far. Go SE!

Elpizo
12-15-2007, 05:40 PM
I downloaded the FFXIII one, its got amazing quality, but no sound!

Why?
No idea, I downloaded it as well, but mine has sound...

RpgN
12-15-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm more excited and on grips for XIII at the moment, it looks absolutely amazing. The graphics, cgi gameplay and every element in the game appears outstanding so far. Go SE!

what I like so much about it is how colourful it is and not dark. we have more then enough of those on the ps3. But hey, what would you expect from my favourite team that made FFX and FFVIII? FFXIII Versus is taking a different approach which is nice as well. I need more these kind of next-gen games NOW!

Nifleheim7
12-15-2007, 10:28 PM
AT LAST!!!!!!!
:eek: :D :love: *dies*:eek: :D :love:

Dragonsoul
12-16-2007, 04:52 AM
This is pretty ultimate! Rpgamer has it also! :D

Flare_Cross
12-16-2007, 06:51 PM
looking good indeed

Bolivar
12-17-2007, 01:21 AM
It's about time we finally got to check it. Both games are looking great, it was unexpected to see a character in an FF impale someone and then show blood coming out of them... versus seems to have alot of potential.

Dragonsoul
12-17-2007, 04:50 AM
When I opened the two Sendspace files, I got audio but only a black screen. Maybe I need a Codec? :D

Vivisteiner
12-17-2007, 01:41 PM
I downloaded the correct thing an got audio. :D

tidus_rox
12-21-2007, 07:44 PM
Wow. The versus XIII battles look amazing. :choc:

They didn't show the battle system... Unless you mean the battle SCENE... anyways, I am more hyped for FFVXIII. I am just thinking, tough - would that violence make it an M rated game? I don't care either way, but M rated games usually turn me off. A game can be just as good rated T. I don't think that would make it M, just wandering about you.

I can't wait for these games! Can't WAIT! But I have to... and at the rate they're going, probably longer than I want to. 2012 release date :pWow... I would kill myself.

LunarWeaver
12-23-2007, 01:35 AM
They both just caffeinated me with their awesome. It was like visual coffee.

Lynx
12-28-2007, 06:02 PM
they both look amazeing.

im more excited about the versus XIII because of how unbeatable this guy seems to be. i wonder if he'll be fighting alone throughout the game or if it will have other characters to use in battle? finnaly they're bringing back a bit of violence into the games.

Mr Cactuar
12-29-2007, 04:26 AM
they both look amazeing.

im more excited about the versus XIII because of how unbeatable this guy seems to be. i wonder if he'll be fighting alone throughout the game or if it will have other characters to use in battle? finnaly they're bringing back a bit of violence into the games.

Or if he's a bad guy or a good guy.