PDA

View Full Version : Who else loves the FF13 trailer music?

No.78
12-15-2007, 10:52 AM
I do.

Actually this is a sucky topic.

So, what music do you like in FF trailers? Or something...

*watches thread fall down the board into oblivion*

Nifleheim7
12-15-2007, 03:04 PM
I really like it,but the music of FFXIII versus trailer is even better!:D

Jessweeee♪
12-15-2007, 04:52 PM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :bounce:

Aerith's Knight
12-15-2007, 11:09 PM
I did.. realy sad i dont have a ps3 now :( <-- see?

i really like music that gets you all fired up in a trailer.. and FF does that alot.

LunarWeaver
12-16-2007, 01:08 AM
I loved both of them. They mess up my heart because I can't find rips of either >/3

Vivisteiner
12-16-2007, 02:17 PM
The music in both trailers is good, although neither of the tunes are new. They were in the previous trailers as well.

@LunarWeaver: You can get them on ff-xiii.net once its back up.

Heath
12-16-2007, 09:14 PM
I have to admit that I've never really seen any FF trailers apart from FFXIII. I purposefully avoided getting interested in FFXII so I'd enjoy it more when I bought it and I wasn't hyped up (it worked). The music from the FFXIII trailer, however, is very enjoyable and I like it. I don't like trailers because they always get me interested and leave me abruptly with time to wait until I find out more, but the music in them is usually one of the bits I like the most.

Bolivar
12-17-2007, 12:46 AM
I really like the music they have in it, I'd kind of like to see that become the battle theme, in any case it restored my confidence about the quality of the soundtrack (it's a little overreaching to base that on one track, i know).

Jessweeee♪
12-17-2007, 02:55 PM
OMG I just listened to the new one with the slightly different track and it was so cool :hyper:

Markus. D
12-20-2007, 05:07 PM
The track is pretty!

no! EPIC.

Mr Cactuar
12-22-2007, 11:46 AM
YES!

The music in that trailer was really good.

Bashini
05-23-2008, 08:25 AM
Loved it. Can't wait for the soundtrack to come out.

pokopi
08-29-2008, 04:15 AM
actualyl i really liked the song too! it realy gets into you even though it's like ur first time listening to it!

Wolf Kanno
08-31-2008, 07:12 AM
Its not too bad but I like Versus' trailer music better. XIII's has a Kaijura feel to it though.

As for the other topic, my favorite FF trailer music is the tracks played in the FFVIII demo from Brave Fencer Musashi which we're badass and never actually appeared in the game. I still love the original track that played in the invasion of Dollet instead of the one that played in the game :cry:

Hyperion4444
09-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Its not too bad but I like Versus' trailer music better. XIII's has a Kaijura feel to it though.

As for the other topic, my favorite FF trailer music is the tracks played in the FFVIII demo from Brave Fencer Musashi which we're badass and never actually appeared in the game. I still love the original track that played in the invasion of Dollet instead of the one that played in the game :cry:

I loved XIII music.
Where can I get that FFVIII demo?

Ouch!
09-01-2008, 09:43 PM

I loved XIII music.
Where can I get that FFVIII demo?
Best bet is eBay. The demo featured Squall, Zell, and Rinoa (in their normal outfits) invading Dollet. Rinoa has Leviathan junctioned, and Squall's Renzokuken is titled "Continuous Slice" or something to that effect. The music is entirely different as well, as mentioned before.

I miss that demo so much. xD

Wolf Kanno
09-02-2008, 03:57 AM
I'm still happy to have my demo of the game. I wish I had the one for VII cause I loved the prologue it gave. :(