PDA

View Full Version : What did you like in this game?

Fynn
12-16-2007, 07:47 PM
So, I recently started playing this game all over again and I'm falling in love with it anew :) I love the battle system and it's really hard for me to decide whether I like CTB or ADB better. I enjoyed the story and characters more than in any other FF, or RPG for that matter (except, maybe, Breath of Fire IV - Fou-Lu is the most complex villain ever!).

Anyway, I want to know what you guys liked the most about this game (and I think I already know LunarWeaver's answer) :D

Captain Maxx Power
12-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Here's some things that are cool about Final Fantasy 10;

- The battle system
- The characters
- The plot
- The graphics
- The fact that it's not Final Fantasy 12
- The fact that it's still not Final Fantasy 12
- The fact that it will probably never be Final Fantasy 12
- The fact that, by Final Fantasy 12 coming out, this game looked even better as a result

Bolivar
12-17-2007, 12:16 AM
Lotta good memories with this game, and I too, just started a new game (last night). I remember I bought it the day after I got a ps2, looking at the strategy guide like "damn, CTB...I wonder what this is gonna be like...".

Maxx Power said it right (with 4 of the most important aspects of RPGs) - the battles, the story, the characters, the graphics. But you can't forget the music (another classic battle theme). This was the last FF Uematsu did and with the battles having the allies on one side/enemies on another, you could say this was the last traditional FF. But it was also the start of a new beginning,as RPGs could now be brought to a whole new level. It was alot of fun playing this game when it came out, and it still is. Not as huge as the first time playing VII in 1997, but it was definately a transition time for video games.

Jessweeee♪
12-17-2007, 12:40 AM
EVERYTHING :hyper:

undnce
12-17-2007, 01:26 AM
Storyline
voices
graphics / character animation
battle system
sphere grid
my fav game

Nifleheim7
12-17-2007, 02:15 AM
You know,i'm trying really hard to think of something that i don't like in this game but...i fail.
It's easily one of my most loved games ever.

Crossblades
12-17-2007, 03:05 AM

- The battle system
- The characters
- The plot

Pretty much I feel about this game. It's not one of my favorites though

Mr Cactuar
12-21-2007, 11:28 AM

- The battle system
- The characters
- The plot
- The graphics
- The music
- The fact that it's not Final Fantasy 12
- The fact that it's still not Final Fantasy 12
- The fact that it will probably never be Final Fantasy 12
- The fact that, by Final Fantasy 12 coming out, this game looked even better as a result

BG-57
12-21-2007, 07:37 PM
I like the characters, the music, the sphere grid, and Anima. Especially Anima. I liked the other Fayth as well although most of them were underdeveloped.

Tabris
12-21-2007, 08:37 PM
The story, the world, the characters, the religious theme, the serious and spiritual tone, the battle system...

LynetteCloudburst
01-05-2008, 06:36 AM
-The story
-Characters
-graphics
-music
I still love FF7(most favorite) but both r in different leagues. Hard to decide which is better! ;D

Gennosuke
01-05-2008, 12:24 PM
The Story
Music
Graphics
Characters
Battle Sytem
Sphere Grid
Aeons
The Setting

Christmas
04-14-2022, 03:44 AM
Hot spring
Bikini
Mini shorts/skirts
Weird chest tattoo
Bimbos

Despite all this, there were barely any boobies. :(

tidus79
04-24-2022, 12:23 PM
I liked the story, characters, music, sphere grid, Yojimbo and Anima.