PDA

View Full Version : Will the colts take it all

IronOcean
12-17-2007, 03:14 AM
Screw the patriots they cannot beat us again. i want to know your guys thoughts on this. Sorry i like football my guilty sin.

Tavrobel
12-17-2007, 03:58 AM
They can and they probably will.

That being said, I hate the Patriots to the very core of my Philadelphia-born being. The Colts deserve it way more as Peyton is far better of a QB than Tom Brady ever could, and after he retires, he will have a bright future in acting.

escobert
12-17-2007, 04:00 AM
I hate the pats and want their downfall every week. I live in a patriot infested family. Oh and go bears in 08!

Clouded Sky
12-17-2007, 04:10 AM
I hate the pats and want their downfall every week. I live in a patriot infested family. Oh and go bears in 08!

As long as you silly Bears let the Vikings win tomorrow, and keep our ridiculous wild card hopes alive.

escobert
12-17-2007, 04:17 AM
Can't happen!

The Unknown Guru
12-17-2007, 04:44 AM
Patriots all the way.

ljkkjlcm9
12-17-2007, 06:00 AM
how can anyone like Peyton Manning over Tom Brady?

Go ahead and hate them both, but if you hate one, how can it honestly be Tom Brady. Just seriously compare the two and how they even came to be where they are today. Not only that, how they even act today.

and no, the Colts won't take it all. Even if they somehow get past the Patriots, they'll lose in the superbowl to Dallas or Greenbay.

THE JACKEL

Del Murder
12-17-2007, 06:13 AM
The Patriots will mow everyone down.

eestlinc
12-17-2007, 07:47 AM
people in Seattle are talking Seahawks Superbowl, but that seems unlikely.

Colts are overrated, but they will lose in Foxboro if they make it to the AFC championship game.

IronOcean
12-17-2007, 07:55 AM
HATE to all pats fans no way will they beat the colts agian sick of all this we lost by a feild goal come on.

El Bandito
12-17-2007, 02:26 PM
HATE to all pats fans no way will they beat the colts agian sick of all this we lost by a feild goal come on.

Well, you just lost your best pass-rusher for the year and MarHar is not going to be close to his best. Considering QB pressure was the only thing keeping you in the first match-up, I'd say the odds really aren't in your favor come the AFC Championship.

And people really think the Cowboys or Packers could hang with either the Colts or Patriots? Seriously? The Cowboys impress me and I think they'll be the ones to make it, but their pass defense is way too big a weakness for them to really make it much of a game against either AFC team.

Momiji
12-17-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm not a huge football fan, but I live in Indiana, so YAAAAY Colts! <3

ljkkjlcm9
12-17-2007, 07:38 PM

Well, you just lost your best pass-rusher for the year and MarHar is not going to be close to his best. Considering QB pressure was the only thing keeping you in the first match-up, I'd say the odds really aren't in your favor come the AFC Championship.

And people really think the Cowboys or Packers could hang with either the Colts or Patriots? Seriously? The Cowboys impress me and I think they'll be the ones to make it, but their pass defense is way too big a weakness for them to really make it much of a game against either AFC team.

It's too bad the Cowboys just loss... that sorta drops them a few levels

And I think the Colts are highly overrated, and always have been. Peyton Manning was made into a god for no good reason.

THE JACKEL

I Took the Red Pill
12-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Will the patriots take it allYes

Bloodline666
12-18-2007, 03:49 AM
The Pats have been cheating ever since the Steve Grogan era (Snowplow game, anyone?). People bring up Spygate all the time, yet do NOT bring up the Snowplow game (except Dolphins fans, of course) or the Tuck Rule (except for Raiders fans)! Another thing that looks suspicious is the fact that Tom Brady's name has been on the injury report for over 50 consecutive games with a "shoulder injury", playing each time, and apparently not affected by said injury. That looks VERY suspicious. Looks to me that the Pats are faking an injury report as an act of subterfuge.

The AFC Playoff picture is so clear that there is only ONE team on the outside looking in; the Titans.

In the NFC, should the NFC Championship Game be Cowboys vs. Packers, history will favor the home team; Brett Favre is winless at the Big Hole-in-the-Roof, while the Cowboys are winless all-time at Lambeau Field (the closest the Cowboys ever came to winning at Lambeau Field - the 1967 NFL Championship Game, otherwise known as "The Ice Bowl"). Both teams have clinched a first-round bye this week as a result of a Seahawks loss.

And on one other note...

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!